Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

Got it! FNIS and Nemesis still works in 'Final'.

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.de0a5be0ffdfa941f6e237cb67eb95d7.jpg

I got the '... requires FNIS/Nemesis' wrong (and then they tell me the german language is difficult (it isn't - it is precise)).

Although it also got a few idioties in there.

I'll immediately move both mods down to 'Final'. Done

@ascendentkunglao

Place what exactly?

Btw:

1. What is the worst thing you can do in Germany?

Spoiler

Let a bureaucrat name something precisely.

The names tend to get so long that no one can use the full name without writing it down.

2. How many germans do you need to change a lightbulb?

Spoiler

Exactly one.

We're efficient, precise and got no humor.

The really bad part about OStim is loosing 'Dibellas Sisterhood' as it got some requirements from here.

Also 3BBB is making some trouble. I have to see what i can do to fix the misalignment of the anis. So far changing the physics is supposed to help...

Edited by Aylis
3 hours ago, Thardrim said:

@akadeadpool This... 

The solution to make MBO to work together with TDM is to delete the animations from MBO and leave only the behaviors files. That way you end up having the procedural leaning (which is a behavior) without the clunkyness of its animations.

You are also supposed to leave Nemesis ticked and not FNIS. Otherwise some animations won't work.

Look like I've done that thing wrong for almost a year ?

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

@Jessica_Degurechaff

Nope to this modlist feature from Nexus...

May i ask the reason? Dont worry i wont get into controversy, im just curious

Oh and btw, saw that you are swapping to Ostim (or it seems), it may hurt at first but i believe that its for the best, as much as i love the "old but gold" mods they often feel like playing Jenga with barrels of oil. 

1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

May i ask the reason? Dont worry i wont get into controversy, im just curious

Oh and btw, saw that you are swapping to Ostim (or it seems), it may hurt at first but i believe that its for the best, as much as i love the "old but gold" mods they often feel like playing Jenga with barrels of oil. 

1. MO2 doesn't create the required "collections" file needed to one click install.

2. It takes away a creators rights to their IP. If they wish to remove a file they are no longer allowed to do so. Someone "could" come back in 5 years and click to download a "collection" made today, and all of the files that are needed to create that collection is still on the nexus servers, might be in the dark dusty corner server that hardly runs, but it's there. The mod author has no choice on if they want to remove it or not. 

4 hours ago, Aylis said:

. How many germans do you need to change a lightbulb?

Hide contents

Exactly one.

We're efficient, precise and got no humor.

5. one to re-engineer the light socket to be more efficient. one to re-engineer the light bulb to make it more efficient. one to create non breakable packaging to reduce waste. one to wire the new socket correctly. one to install the new bulb into the new socket. ?

I think it's too early to switch to Ostim. The framework is too young to have the same number of features as SL framework. And that hasn't accounted for various types of mods (albeit broken) that add more features to SL ie SLEN, Defeat.

Give it another year and decent amount of mod author support it (more SL conversion maybe), I have no doubt Ostim could be superior to SL.

Edited by akadeadpool
1 hour ago, Rey_Vegeta said:

@Aylis

Neither HIMBO nor the 3d pubic hair makes any mention of incompatibilities or what type of schlong you should install.

OK, in the bugsection is a part of it...

Schlongs have a texture mismatch with the skin of the body (aka incompatible)

Pubic hair covers it, but the applied texture is too small for the big schlong (aka incompatible)

Using a thinner schlong with the pubic hair solves both problems

Not that i'm juggling a dozen or so mods at the same time here...

@akadeadpool

Sounds right.

The problem is that quite a few mods are behind a paywall. Arousal and i think another one will be released next month. Defeat is still under development, but at least they are working on it. Also it seems to have some sort of dependancy on 'Flowergirls' (i had something show up about them for a moment but too short to read).

So far there is:

Romance

Prostitution

Ask for Sex

Futanari

Automode (which is strange as sometimes controls pop up)

It is faster than Sexlabs and requires way less scripts and CPU power. 

But i think i should stick with Sexlab atm and only clean out the game for now. OStim will come later when it is more complete.

Anyway, i'll try to catch some sleep. My head is killing me and i already typed way too much.

Edited by Aylis

@Aylis Oooh, super happy you're looking at SkySA. That's one I've been wanting to check out.

@trgdolors It definitely does seem like there's a wealth of great combat mods coming out all of a sudden. I didn't like ZUPA. I feel like in a game like Dark Souls it makes sense, but in Skyrim when you're getting mobbed by seven people at a time I just ended up running away a lot and healing and found myself subconsciously not wanting to use potions. EEOS is at the TOP of my list of mods to check out next playthrough. Difficulty Balance sounds perfect for a follower-heavy playthrough. I hate how followers are handled at different difficulty levels. I don't quite understand SmoothCam, or rather what it does over the vanilla camera system. I've seen a lot of nice presets, but I've heard it has trouble with some of the mods on the list. I'm sure I'll end up trying it eventually.

@akadeadpool No problems with it that I've noticed. Maybe it's how it's set up in my load order? I've got TDM set way up in UI.

---

EDIT: IF YOU USE SPELL PERK ITEM DISTRIBUTOR - Don't update. A lot of people, myself included, are having crashes as soon as it gets to the menu.

EDIT 2: Rolling back to previous versions didn't help, but a reboot did. I would stay maybe wait for another update. The author releases them frequently.

Edited by wollboi

O.o

Slept almost 12 hours through. I might have overdone working on Skyrim for just 'a little bit' in the last few days...

Planned changes This can still change!

Mods to be removed

Spoiler

Raven Rock Reborn                                                                         Got something better

DX Dark Knight Armor                                                                    Floods the smithing menu

DX Dark Knight Armor - Update                                                     Not needed anymore

DX Dark Knight Armor - CBBE                                                                        ''

DX Dark Knight Armor - Smaller Shield                                                          ''

DAR - Aroused Sexy Idles                                                               Stopped working along the line

DAR - Diverse Equipment Idle                                                        Now redundant

DAR - Diverse Equipment Normal Attack                                                    ''

DAR - Diverse Random Idle                                                                         ''

DAR - Diverse Random Block Idle                                                               ''

Casual Bow Animation                                                                   Too limited 

FemaleWalk for Skyrim SE                                                              Redundant

FemaleWalk For Skyrim SE Updates                                               Not needed anymore

MMG Swimming Animations                                                                          ''

Stronger Swimming Animation SE                                                  Got an update and a new name

Lowered Hands

Animated Weapon Enchants (A.W.E.)                                             Never really liked it, was just better than vanilla

Triumvirate - Mage Archetypes                                                      Made redundant with 'Odin'.

Triumvirate - Metric Units                                                               Not needed anymore

Bright Waterfall Fix for ENB                                                            Redundant

Mods to be added/moved/renamed

Spoiler

Moss Shaders Restored - Cut Content Restoration                      Nice visuals, but skip it if you're desperate for a few more FPS

Bug Fixes SSE

JK's Palace of the Kings

JK's Understone Keep

Solstheim Genesis

Simple Raven Rock Expansion

Mnem Raven Rock Expansion Reborn

Winterhold Bridge Repaired

High Polygon Leeks

High Poly Vanilla Hair                                                                    Mesh upgrade for vanilla hair

Animation Motion Revolution                                                       This fixes all movements when combined with 'MBO'

DAR - Sitting Animations - Take a Seat

DAR - Sitting Idles - Random version                                           Just some eye-candy

DAR - Smooth Random Magic Idle Animation

DAR - Smooth Staff Animation

(SGC) SkySA - Combat Behavior Compulsion                               New combat system with chaining attacks

(SGC) SkySA - Intense Combat

(SGC) SkySA - First Person View

SkySa Bug Fix                                                                                Bugfix

SkySA - JH Combat Animation Pack

SkySA - Dark Wraith sword animations

DAR - Dynamic Swimming                                                            Updated swimming

Wade In Water

Dwemer Elevator Lights

More Lights for ENB - Blood Splatter Fix                                      Bugfix

Kanjs - Vanilla Staff - Glow Map and Particle Lights

Ordinator directional perks for Skysa and AMR                            Compatibility patch

Fill Her Up Baka Edition - Tongues Fix                                           Bugfix

Skyrim Reputation - Fixed and Patched                                             ''

Skyrim Reputation - Better Vampires Patch                                  Compatibility patch

Skyrim Reputation - Improved                                                      Bugfix

High Poly NPC Overhaul - Guard Armor Replacer Patch

High Poly NPC Overhaul - Faction Armor Patch

JK's Arnleif and Sons Trading Company - Window Shadows Patch

JK's Mistveil Keep - Window Shadows Patch
JK's Silver-Blood Inn - Window Shadows Patch

JK's The Hag's Cure - Window Shadows Patch

JK's The Temple of Mara - Window Shadows Patch

Checking out

Spoiler

HD Crystal Golems

Depths of Skyrim                                                                         Taking a second look

@msd21

Found an older pic...

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.868022a37156acc5d56524790ed416b2.jpg

The new patches for 'Reputation' seem to fix the gripes i had with the mod. I was already considering to drop it, so i'm glad i went through its comments again and read about the fixes.

Regarding the new combat system. I tried to get the animation packs that arn't too flashy (some go overboard) same with dodging. I found quite a few mods that look as if they belong in a over-the-top kung fu movie but those imo don't deserve a spot in a modlist for Skyrim. If you want those, then you have to add them yourself.

'Wade in Water' is simply great and a good addition for immersion. 

I like 'Dwemer Elevator Lights'. Got to be added too.

Getting close to the final LO for 'PaA'.

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.1ea7238b13be8ed56eb95fe623bd40f1.jpg

Edited by Aylis
4 minutes ago, user037951 said:

Restarted my PC, and now it magically works again, scary how this works.

Would not surprise me to find that windows had done some background updates, that needed a restart even though it was not saying one was needed, seen this numerous times myself with windows update, they do not say they require a restart, but other games and what not are flaky as hell, restart and boom everything works fine.

16 hours ago, Aylis said:

That one doesn't work for me, possibly because its Skyrim LE, not SE. Did you mean to link to this version: DAR - Dynamic Swimming for SE, which does work for me?

I seem to have a problem with Riften Docks, there appears to be a missing platform. Thats between the Meadery and the Warehouse. Anyone know which mod thats from?

Spoiler

1101676627_RiftenDocks.png.28c991559124dfdfe1ec1a18694ab893.png

This place is rockin!  Don't want to add to the noise, but kudos to all you guys, especially @Aylis for all the hard work.  I'm tied up in a parallel universe building 3.2.1 3BA version (which seems to work well at this point) next to a BHUNP/Jane Body equivalent (also, and delightfully supple).  Whatever, my neck is snapping with all the back and forth here.  Very informative forum, just had to say thanks.

@user037951

As @Varithina said, MS is pushing quite a few updates atm. And, as usual, those tend to have some (often nasty) side effects.

@misterpipes

*insert curse of your choice here*

1. Thanks. I was just about to rip that section apart to find out why my new PC (one day i'll get to lvl 70) was now t-posing under water... Fixed

2. Thats either LO related or did you already install 'Depths of Skyrim'?

My posts like #7289 are more of an info what i am currently working on and what might end up in an update. I already tested 'Depths of Skyrim' before and had major issues with it. Right now it is a, at least for me, new release and that is why i give it another go. It is errors like this i try to catch before i make an update...

@Sinastra

Nice find! Added to testing.

Edited by Aylis
6 hours ago, misterpipes said:

I seem to have a problem with Riften Docks, there appears to be a missing platform. Thats between the Meadery and the Warehouse. Anyone know which mod thats from?

Reveal hidden contents

1101676627_RiftenDocks.png.28c991559124dfdfe1ec1a18694ab893.png

Reinstall RDO, it seems you only install the update. Remeber, install main mod first and override it (not replace) with the update. I made the same mistake as well.

I'll remove the 'DX Dark Knight Armor'. It sort of floods the smithing section and feels somewhat cheaty.

The 'Steel Falcon Armour' is almost good, but still a cigar.

The animations for sitting arn't that necessary, but they arn't in the way either, so they will be added as optional files.

'FPCAO' is still useful, so no change to that one even with the new combat system.

If Solitude and Riften are fine then i'll add 'Depths of Skyrim' to the list. I like what i've seen so far...

11 hours ago, Aylis said:

@user037951

@misterpipes

*insert curse of your choice here*

1. Thanks. I was just about to rip that section apart to find out why my new PC (one day i'll get to lvl 70) was now t-posing under water... Fixed

2. Thats either LO related or did you already install 'Depths of Skyrim'?

My posts like #7289 are more of an info what i am currently working on and what might end up in an update. I already tested 'Depths of Skyrim' before and had major issues with it. Right now it is a, at least for me, new release and that is why i give it another go. It is errors like this i try to catch before i make an update...

Yep, the t-posing underwater was what made me pay more attention to what I had downloaded.

I haven't installed 'Depths of Skyrim' yet (although now I've paid attention to the description, I think I'll be trying it soon), so it wasn't the cause, I just saw more animations and went 'yes, please'.

7 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

Reinstall RDO, it seems you only install the update. Remeber, install main mod first and override it (not replace) with the update. I made the same mistake as well.

Opps, yes, that was it.

Big shout out to Aylis (and everyone else who has contributed) for putting together a mod list that makes Skyrim look absolutely amazing and can still take a fair bit of abuse from the various mods I've decided to also install along side it.

2 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Anyone have any tips or have seen any resources on adjusting physics so that my arms don't clip into my characters breasts?  They might be a little bit on the larger side so I'm thinking I'd have to adjust something.

There was  a posting here on ll, a year or two ago with a guide on how to do that, something to do with the collision spheres of the breasts, and changing a value in the xml file, basically each breast has a sphere for impact so to speak within it, by increasing the value you made is that the hands were further away for bigger breasts, and decreased the value for smaller ones, problem was unless you used a specific preset, eg cbbe curvy with no changes, you had to find the values for your own preset through trial and error, it even stated which values to edit, I was like hell yeh, that was good info, problem was I could never find the post again to bookmark it.

11 hours ago, Varithina said:

There was  a posting here on ll, a year or two ago with a guide on how to do that, something to do with the collision spheres of the breasts, and changing a value in the xml file, basically each breast has a sphere for impact so to speak within it, by increasing the value you made is that the hands were further away for bigger breasts, and decreased the value for smaller ones, problem was unless you used a specific preset, eg cbbe curvy with no changes, you had to find the values for your own preset through trial and error, it even stated which values to edit, I was like hell yeh, that was good info, problem was I could never find the post again to bookmark it.

Awh man I swear I had the same guide or I stumbled on to something similiar and it was adjusting NiNodes within the actual skeleton themselves and such.  I'm still totally lost on where to even start.  

PS. This is what I found searchign through my PC, but I think it's only part of process.  

CBPC Collision Config Editing Guide.pdf

Edited by ascendentkunglao
Added info