Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

5 hours ago, Aylis said:

@axz2

Strange. Did you try redownloading the file? Also try the one in post #7234 if that doesn't help.

Maybe i do have to add 'DLL Plugin Loader'. It is included in another mod, but perhaps that version isn't compatible enough. ?

I did re-download.  Edit Also just now reinstalled the Visual C runtime in case that was the problem, but still doesn't work

I don't know about the ide of moving the mod list to use DLL Plugin Loader instead of SSE Engine Fixes because I seem to be the only one having the problem here.  Its probably something specific to my setup.  If it becomes important for me to use NET Script Framework I'll just look for help there (and maybe on the SSE Engine Fixes thread).

Edited by axz2
6 hours ago, Aylis said:

@akadeadpool

No. You'll run into conflicts with 3.0.

@axz2

Strange. Did you try redownloading the file? Also try the one in post #7234 if that doesn't help.

Maybe i do have to add 'DLL Plugin Loader'. It is included in another mod, but perhaps that version isn't compatible enough. ?

@ascendentkunglao

No idea. There's nothing in the list that changes the interior itself.

Double Dibella Bodyslide doesn't work out. It triples the bustsize from weight 0 to 100 and the armor presets are just broken. I'll stick with 'Greek Goddess'. Thanks to the SRA file all other predone slides seem to work (havn't found an issue) and i don't have to rework everything.

I'll be adding the SRA file to the list. Done

Once i'm completely done with it, i got a few ideas for it ;), i'll make a separate post for the download.

Yeah I found it really odd it seemed it was like almost a directional thing, turn one way FPS tanks, turn the other it begins to go back to normal numbers. 

42 minutes ago, Thardrim said:

Am I doing something wrong?

Yes, you're using the wrong schlong. Only the standard one works (check the descriptions).

1 hour ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Yeah I found it really odd it seemed it was like almost a directional thing, turn one way FPS tanks, turn the other it begins to go back to normal numbers. 

Might be a broken mesh somewhere.

Edited by Aylis
16 hours ago, Aylis said:

DOH!

If it is really so simple, then it is not even funny anymore...

For those who use SRA add the following file as the last bodyslide:

Bodyslide SRA.7z 29.06 MB · 5 downloads

Morphs won't work. But it saves us a lot of juggling with the bodyslides. I'll see if i can refine it in the next few days...

Wait what, which preset does it apply? Is it a custom preset?

The file isn't limited to a specific bodyslide. It works for all.

This will allow me (later) to work with one file instead of going through a dozen or so. As usual i overthought (and overcomplicated) the whole thing. ?

Animations and combat will be completely reworked (we're in 2021) and i'll take a look OStim too. I'm in the middle of rebuilding Skyrim (this takes foreveeeer ?) for that and the first changes come to the animations (which should reduce the required packs).

In the long run i hope to get a smoother game with way less scripts running in the background.

Edited by Aylis

@Aylis

[Inofficial] Shield Sisters Re-Imagined - Werewolf Hotfix link seems to be dead

Capital Windhelm Expansion - EMBERS XD Patch this patch's 'WindhelSSE-EmbersXD Patch.esp' file has a wrong master it should be 'Ember XD.esp' but it is 'EmberHD.esp' I changed it wit xedit but couldn't check the game for bugs still trying to solve nemesis it always stuck at %99

Spoiler

1533786266_EkranAlnts.PNG.6718e337350af5943f4e6fab791281c4.PNG

this is my nemesis page I tried a lot of things see post  #7221 if anyone but I mean anyone has this mods and could generate Nemesis output pls share it with me I beg you!

@msd21

All changes are in the update history (post #1). You'd have to reverse the deletion in an update, but i only list in which group the changes were.

@Amekakaru

Thanks. Fixed

@zahura

I'll take a look...

@Sk8rld

Uncleaned (got mods for testing in there)

Untitled.jpg.4237457c82fb31118c15b6a467ecd0a1.jpg

Should be something ~125 GB. But that depends on your selected options too. Nevertheless it should be less of what i got here (aka mine is the worst case possible).

Temporay upload for the fix:

Shield Sisters Re-Imagined - Werewolf Patch.7z

On a first glance OStim is much smaller than Sexlab:

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.652069579f2feb4b6f8262af9deb15e3.jpg

Edited by Aylis
6 hours ago, zahura said:

still trying to solve nemesis it always stuck at %99

@zahuraI have been meaning to post this anyway: You probably already tried this, but the only way I can get Nemesis to not crash on me is to first re-boot the computer, turn off anti-malware, my (not MS) firewall, and close my browsers and all other extra running software. Even then, I have to try to run it several times. But it sounds like my issues may be different than yours.

There have been more than one discussion in this thread about the challenges of Nemesis, though it has been a little while since the last discussion. You can try searching this thread; there were a few creative ideas. Good luck; we know it can be frustrating!

Edited by trgdolors

@Aylis Not sure if it's intentional but having No Edge Glow below Fleshfx overrides the visual effect from Fleshfx. I check several times with those 2 mod swap order and they produced consistent result. Feel free to check it again.

@trgdolors It seems Nemesis cause different problems for everyone. Mine is crashing during the run and it forces me to rerun nemesis again ?

Not sure if anyone know this but the mod Better Jumping  in SKSE section has an ini file that allow you to midair jump and how high that midair jump is.

@zahura Are you sure that FNIS (the main mod) is deactivated when you run Nemesis? If it crash, you should delete the overwrite folder before you try again. Have you done this? So... untick FNIS main mod, run Nemesis, update, launch nemesis behaviour engine. If it crash or get stuck, run it again (update again and launch the engine again), but before doing that delete the overwrite folder in MO. 

Maybe you have already done that. If so, check this reddit thread, maybe one solution here can help you: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/i3eled/nemesis_ultimate_behavior_engine_stuck_at_99_sse/

P.S. Be also sure that you have set an exception in your antivirus for Nemesis. This kind of programs tends to be a little finicky with antiviruses.

Before running No Grass, I created a mod from everything in Override, so all the SKSE settings where not mixed in with the No Grass cache.

Thing I spotted with No Grass. I downloaded it when I spotted it in this thread, and it was version 7, and would repeatedly crash while seeming to make no progress generating the cache. Version 8, which was released the day after version 7, ran with only 3 crashes (all in Tamriel, and I have a few mods in my list that aren't on Aylis' list, changing quite a large chunk of Tamriel) and one of those crashes was probably me accidentally unplugging my USB headphones.

2 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

@Aylis Not sure if it's intentional but having No Edge Glow below Fleshfx overrides the visual effect from Fleshfx. I check several times with those 2 mod swap order and they produced consistent result. Feel free to check it again.

O.o

I knew i had forgotten something... Fixed

This might be way bigger than i thought.

Around 30 less ESM/ESP.

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.df71fd6e204364dc710d58566804084e.jpg

Around 70000(!) less script instances (we'll see if it stays this way).

Game feels way smoother.

And i already managed to shave down 12 GB from my test-installation.

Edited by Aylis

@Aylis Some recommendations since you're looking into animations & combat. I run these with the list with no issues.

Combat

* MCM Helper - Prerequisite for TDM

* True Directional Movement - Just entirely MANDATORY now. I play Skyrim 85% of the time in third person after installing this and I love it. Improves first person combat too, especially for ranged cahracters. I need to make a video of how it looks in my build. Works great with controller too. (I put this and MCM Helper under UI and the others below under Override)

* Wildcat - Everyone knows this one, so it's nothing new. Just thought I'd confirm that it still works with the list. I honestly don't feel like it really adds any difficulty in particular, and I'm playing it on legendary. Maybe at lower levels.

* Ultimate Combat - Same really.

* Advanced Adversary Encounters - I like it, but I feel like there's better ones out there (that go more hand-in-hand with TDM to make bosses ... actually bosses) and I'm still toying with where exactly it would go in the load order. I'm going to mess with a different one for my next character.

* MLU/AAE Patch

Animations

* Disable Turn Animation - Prerequisite for newer Smooth Combat Non-Combat

* Smooth Random Magic Idle Animation - Highly recommend. Makes mages look so much more menacing.

* Smooth Staff Animation - I don't use staves very often, but it does look nicer.

* The Ultimate Dodge Mod - TK Dodge doesn't work well with TDM. I tried the patch, but didn't make a difference for me. I like this one better anyway.

* The Ultimate Dodge Mod Script Fixes - Fixes a goofy bug when you first enable it.

* Cookeh's Conditional and Random Animations - I don't think this works with DAR Aroused Sexy Idles, but I dislike those anyway and tossed them. YMMV

* Eating Animations and Sounds - Immersive even if you don't use a survival mod (I don't)

* Feral - I've grown to like this one, but I think you already looked at it.

* Dynamic Sitting Idles - I use the random version. Looks natural unlike some of the "sexy" versions out there.

* Sky Idles SE - Essential. Just fantastic.

* Take a Seat - Optional prerequisite for Immersive Interactions new wait animation.

Patches

* Ultimate Dodge Mod/RS Children Patch - Must be installed or you will get a call from the FBI.

* UDM Patches - Needed for NordWar's armor mods (of all things)

Combat-wise, I'm going to be using a lot more/newer combat mods for my next playthrough. I highly recommend this Youtube channel to see what I'm personally working towards getting my build looking like. He includes his mod list for each video, so I'm basically just going to be checking out those combat mods. There are also a newer DAR combat animation mods that I think may look nicer than the ones we're using now (more Dark Souls-y, less Street Fighter roundhouse kicks during power attacks).

Spoiler

Hey there! Its me ya girl, finally managed to get my account back (upgraded  pc and losed access to my mails)

Its just a quick question that its 100% optional to answer and also 100% subjetive:

Should i wait to update to the current patch, or should i just jump ahead?

The one i have its the most stable up to May of this year (before the debacle about skyrim mods pulling out from Nexus because mUh rights and all of that)
It runs like butter and its mostly bug free, i also copied the installation and removed (and added) a few mods on my own.

It is time to update? And what happened to Modlists (of nexus)? (i ask as: are we using that feature?)

Yes, i know theres a patch history in post #1, but i want to ask to people who crack a good few hours of the game each patch first. In paper everything is straight until you wet it.

glad to be back

@Rey_Vegeta

Yes, as in the description.

@user037951

In theory you're right. But i strongly recommend to go with the separate files as Pfuscher got some landscape textures in 'Other' too.

@wollboi

Why am i not surprised by such a list? Some look interesting (and already in my list).

@Jessica_Degurechaff

Nope to this modlist feature from Nexus...

Momentary setup for 'Physics and Animation':

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.59214180dc03ee650451c19fd525854b.jpg

This adds a better combat system with chained attacks (enemies too!), full movement and (at least most of) the unintended overlaps should be gone too. Plus the combat works in FPA and TPA. I might also move FNIS and NEMESIS to 'Final' (got to check for issues) so there's less scrolling involved.

1) @wollboiThat is a pretty good list. I am using many of those. I'll have to take a look at some of the rest. I too am interested in what people come up with for enemy AI like Advanced Adversary Encounters. All this stuff feels like it is changing pretty fast.

2) Here's some complementary mods (I'm sure many of you have seen) I have been trying that might be worth a look. None take an ESP slot:

Smart NPC Potions - Enemies Use Potions and Poisons - What it says. ESP-FE

zxlice's ultimate potion animation - ZUPA - Pretty cool "drink a potion in combat" animation. I used SkyUI to make drinking a potion a hotkey. ESP-FE

Enemy (R)Evolution of Skyrim - EEOS - Enemies will use Spells/Perks/Items/Shouts which were previously limited to the player only. No ESP slot.

Wider Block Angle - What it says. Actual ESL file.

Classic Sprinting Redone (SKSE64) - Hold for sprint, rather than toggle. No ESP slot.

Difficulty Balance - Player and allies have the same difficulty damage factor instead of opposite. If you increase the difficulty, your followers get weaker like you, not stronger. No ESP slot.

SmoothCam - Marginally related, but you almost have to decide on your camera mod when you are looking at these other things. I am really liking this camera mod w/TDM. MANY cofig options, plus presets. I am currently using "Modern Camera Preset - TDM", but it worked so well I have not tried the other popular presets. Actual ESL file.

3) Procedural Movement: Another big thing I would point out on the combat/animation/movement front: the combo we figured out to get procedural movement with True Directional Movement is still working really well! We got Movement Behavior Overhaul SE actually working right, with the fixed left hand grip, and not taking an esp slot. Its back in this thread a month or two ago.

Edit: I posted before seeing your last post, Aylis. That looks really interesting!

Edited by trgdolors

@Aylis I see you took the SkySA route there. I've been using SkySA for a while now and I like it a lot. It's also very customizable, because depending of the moveset that you choose, the combat feels one way or another. 

You may also want to add a couple of things that sinergize well with this kind of combat:

(SCG) Stagger on hit or FlinchingSSE

Stamina Matters

Regen Adjuster

zxlice Hitstop (a little thing that makes the combat way more impactful)

Hellblade - Timed Block

Elder Souls - Sweep Attacks

I also recommend you TDUM - Reanimated instead of TKDodge, since it feels more responsive to me because it's not a scripted dodge like TKDodge. (It needs a couple of patches to make it work better, though, but it does imo). (The dodge mod that Distar is developing is incredible, but it's a Patreon mod and still a WIP, so probably not fitted for this list).

Since I always play in 3rd person, I use True Directional Movement, and I think like @wollboi, that it is a game changer for sure and it always gonna be in my list from now on.

I use some other mods related to SkySA, besides some of those combat enhancers that Wollboi recommends or similar. But what I posted here are my essentials with SkySA.

1 hour ago, trgdolors said:

3) Procedural Movement: Another big thing I would point out on the combat/animation/movement front: the combo we figured out to get procedural movement with True Directional Movement is still working really well! We got Movement Behavior Overhaul SE actually working right, with the fixed left hand grip, and not taking an esp slot. Its back in this thread a month or two ago.

@akadeadpool This... 

The solution to make MBO to work together with TDM is to delete the animations from MBO and leave only the behaviors files. That way you end up having the procedural leaning (which is a behavior) without the clunkyness of its animations.

You are also supposed to leave Nemesis ticked and not FNIS. Otherwise some animations won't work.

Edited by Thardrim