Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

All right so things are going GREAT (consistent 60fps!), and everything is holding together well and I even installed an armor pack not on the list and got all the dependencies right, so I was getting ready to upgrade to 3.1.6 when something camera-related happened. I had a weird glitch after turning off tfc where the right stick was just making my character pivot without the camera turning behind her. I reloaded the game and it seemed to go away but now I can't seem to switch into first person mode! It's weird.

37 minutes ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Its Immersive Wenches compatible? it just adds npcs to ins after all.

Probably! The only thing on the list that I'd be wary of is Elewellyn The Nightingale - Llewellyn Replacement but Aylis has that marked as Optional so you might not even be using it in the first place, and it might work just fine even with Elewellyn. I'd probably stick Immersive Wenches in the load order with the Followers subgroup and just see what happens. If you're willing to try both an existing save and a new save and test them out as followers, it'd be worthwhile data. 

ALL THAT SAID I just took a look at the Posts section and it looks like a lot of people have trouble with this mod. It could just be that it's hard to get into the right spot in the LO, or it could just be really bug-riddled. No one's tested it with this guide yet though so I guess you could always give it a shot! 

4 minutes ago, unknownwake said:

Probably! The only thing on the list that I'd be wary of is Elewellyn The Nightingale - Llewellyn Replacement but Aylis has that marked as Optional so you might not even be using it in the first place, and it might work just fine even with Elewellyn. I'd probably stick Immersive Wenches in the load order with the Followers subgroup and just see what happens. If you're willing to try both an existing save and a new save and test them out as followers, it'd be worthwhile data. 

ALL THAT SAID I just took a look at the Posts section and it looks like a lot of people have trouble with this mod. It could just be that it's hard to get into the right spot in the LO, or it could just be really bug-riddled. No one's tested it with this guide yet though so I guess you could always give it a shot! 

Will do, thank for the info

Btw, i asure you that yuriana works, (same line of mods, just a the most "standalone" of the line)  have been using since i started to use this guide.

On a scale of 1-10, how likely is BOSSE to mess up my game?

It seems very powerful and the idea to have NPC variety sounds amazing, but powerful tools also tend to cause problems. Been experimenting with it a bit building json files of two slider mods with JBS2BG, but applying the more exaggerated one to my character gave me weird clipping and morphing glitches (e.g. tits getting bigger when applying certain armor pieces even though those were fitted to that body with bodyslide)

Reading the documentation on its modpage and the manual, but it seems to be very wordy and precise on simple stuff, and omitting or just skirting the things that are complicated

12 hours ago, asebw said:

Is there a specific folder for facegen data, or is it all wrapped up into individual mods?

That seems to depend on the used mods.

12 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Out of curiosity, wehy do we use the [Inofficial]  Dibella Sisterhood files? isnt better to use the oficcial one from the author? (Im just curious, nothing else)

5 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

1. I know that the mod works. There were issues after upgrades and the OA is still using LE. Plus he's working on several mods at the same time... So i'm very cautious with them.

2. Looking good so far. I might add 'Deadly Wenches' too.

9 hours ago, asebw said:

Did some looking and some checking on the shrouded armor issue. According to the thread on the texture mod, others have had issue with this.

Someone said you have to block(?) the scarf in Nifscope. Have never worked with that program before, so that will be 'interesting'...

3 hours ago, Hamakabula said:

It seems very powerful and the idea to have NPC variety sounds amazing, but powerful tools also tend to cause problems. Been experimenting with it a bit building json files of two slider mods with JBS2BG, but applying the more exaggerated one to my character gave me weird clipping and morphing glitches (e.g. tits getting bigger when applying certain armor pieces even though those were fitted to that body with bodyslide)

Reading the documentation on its modpage and the manual, but it seems to be very wordy and precise on simple stuff, and omitting or just skirting the things that are complicated

That one seems to be quite complicated to set up. At a glance i'd say 11.

For that one i'd need good instructions (which don't seem to exist) and would have to rebuild the whole 'PC' and possibly parts of the 'NPC' section. But, and thats the important one, atm this mod is definitely not for beginners... Maybe (much?) later when i can break it down like the instructions for DynDOLOD.

13 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Out of curiosity, wehy do we use the [Inofficial]  Dibella Sisterhood files? isnt better to use the oficcial one from the author? (Im just curious, nothing else)

read back about 100-130 or so pages when we were trying to get sisters to work the first go-round. (page 10 actually and read forward for several pages... damn, doesn't seem that long ago. When people start talking about broken tower redoubt thats when you are close.)

52 minutes ago, jaeos said:

read back about 100-130 or so pages when we were trying to get sisters to work the first go-round. (page 10 actually and read forward for several pages... damn, doesn't seem that long ago. When people start talking about broken tower redoubt thats when you are close.)

Yep, same then with 'Sanguine's Debauchery' and later 'Kyne's Blessing'. Plus the 3 GB additional downloads which are required for those...

Out of the ashes i will rise...

Spoiler

ScreenShot1468.jpg.4b4b279a5c505252508860cf331ae508.jpg

Never ever anger Serana...

Spoiler

... there will be so much blood!

ScreenShot1358.jpg.c1690bac9d01ca5d0ced9b6bfaf2aefa.jpg

I started a test PT.  Outdoor scenery was  spectacular, but it was prone to CTD after awhile outdoors.  I have NetScriptFramework installed because it puts a crash log in overwrite if a CTD occurs.  The log indicated some sort of animation problem.  I disabled Nemesis output and I reran FNIS.  The game now doesn't seem to be as prone to CTD outdoors.  Then, after a sex animation successfully ran at the Sleeping Giant Inn, I got this error:   MaxsuAIProcessFix.dll  I tried rerunning the sequence including a generated sex animation and this error always followed along with CTD.  What do I need to do?

8 hours ago, Hamakabula said:

At first glance i'd give it a 7 depending on how it reacts with 3BBB. Most of its requirements are already in this list. The only other question would be if sexlab does anything wonky with it. Might be worth trying out, but best do it on a clean save in case things go off the rails. 

10 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

I have actually used immersive wenches and a number of its child mods (Mostly the enemy wench ones) with past versions of this list. This was pre-3bbb, though, so I am not sure if it plays well with that. 

4 hours ago, Aylis said:

That seems to depend on the used mods.

2. Looking good so far. I might add 'Deadly Wenches' too.

Someone said you have to block(?) the scarf in Nifscope. Have never worked with that program before, so that will be 'interesting'...

That one seems to be quite complicated to set up. At a glance i'd say 11.

For that one i'd need good instructions (which don't seem to exist) and would have to rebuild the whole 'PC' and possibly parts of the 'NPC' section. But, and thats the important one, atm this mod is definitely not for beginners... Maybe (much?) later when i can break it down like the instructions for DynDOLOD.

Yeah, that was when I was trying to get Ralof to show his new face. Didn't realize he joined a boy band. 

I actually liked immersive wenches and the deadly mods for it. Only took it out to make room to try other things. It's quite stable, and was quite nice. I think you will like it. My only concern is whether it will play well with 3bbb. 

I don't know. There were 2 or 3 fixes for that one I think, but it feels like its some kind of bug issue with the armor itself. The fact that one was able to fix it without using nifscope tells me it's more to do with the code than the textures themselves.

I dunno about BOSSE really. Some of what it does is some of what the list already does (unique npcs, pubic hairs, wet effects). It could be a good way to cut down on a number of mods on the list. My only concern is that there is no 3BBB mentioned at all in the description page, so that could be a potential problem. Doing a quick read through, it doesn't seem too complicated to setup and use. I think I will crack it open later this week after surgery. 

On that subject, will respond to stuff tomorrow or Thursday. Catch y'all on da flip side. 

So i think this may be worth taking a look at:
For the wenches mod(s) just did a test with most of them, no crashes, lag or anything all working as intended it seems. Altought i will just use Yuriana, deadly wenches and the base mod.

About 3BBB whit this one:
I didnt notice any issues regarding the mod(s) as they are (just install and use) ..but i also didnt see any proper physics besides a very basic one.  After some digging on the post of the main mod a lot of people recomended this mod to fix that exact issue (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37765)   (< swap the default nude body of some specific female followers and NPCs to the CBBE 3BBB)     Sadly right now i have to sleep since i spend all the night watching anime and my brain isnt working properly, but as soon as i test it will tell you guys about it.

Pd: It would be possible to use this  animation mod, right?   Besides the "Casual Bow animation" i cant tell any other conflic, but im quite sleepy so i have no real idea.

My only concern after looking through those Wenches mods and their comment is that they could mess up your game difficulty. E.g, in Yuriana mod, the author for some reason add enemies from Hateful Wenches to drauger dungeon which could make some beginner dungeon hard as hell.

Also I wonder if these mods will need patch for High Poly NPC to prevent blackface problem.

So far no problems. Faces are fine (almost as if they were HPH) and the body works too.

Still have to check how they behave in regards to mods from here.

Uploaded more pics to SSEB - Screenshots. I also added a post for pics from you guys and gals. If you got a good pic, without the UI, i could add them there... 

I also tried something new: In Aylis's wake

41 minutes ago, akadeadpool said:

My only concern after looking through those Wenches mods and their comment is that they could mess up your game difficulty. E.g, in Yuriana mod, the author for some reason add enemies from Hateful Wenches to drauger dungeon which could make some beginner dungeon hard as hell.

Also I wonder if these mods will need patch for High Poly NPC to prevent blackface problem.

I run the Yurianna mod along with HPH and the MFBO (Mitsuriou's Follower Bodies Overhaul for 3bbb support) and have not seen any blackface problems in about 100+ hours so far. I load yurianna, and my other custom followers in the NPC custom followers area specified in the list with MFBO being the last one loaded before returning to the rest of the NPC items in Aylis load order.

Spoiler

followers.JPG.8bd220ac85cae5bd075575eee715c661.JPG

For some reason changing my armor packs does not actually change the armor ingame anymore. I use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41285 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518 on top of the armor mods in the OP with the aims of having normal high poly armor for males and more skimpy versions for females. Worked like a charm, however, after running bodyslide a couple times the updates no longer appear ingame. As in, they no longer overwrite some vanilla armors or each other.

It is very selective (some Armors from BD's replacer mod do appear, others do not). Bikini Robes no longer replaces BD's versions, even if I run bodyslide only for them and give them priority in the LO.

I noticed that some files got put into the overwrite folder, but removing them there also doesn't help. Have things cluttered up elsewhere that I am not aware of?

7 hours ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

So i think this may be worth taking a look at:
For the wenches mod(s) just did a test with most of them, no crashes, lag or anything all working as intended it seems. Altought i will just use Yuriana, deadly wenches and the base mod.

About 3BBB whit this one:
I didnt notice any issues regarding the mod(s) as they are (just install and use) ..but i also didnt see any proper physics besides a very basic one.  After some digging on the post of the main mod a lot of people recomended this mod to fix that exact issue (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37765)   (< swap the default nude body of some specific female followers and NPCs to the CBBE 3BBB)     Sadly right now i have to sleep since i spend all the night watching anime and my brain isnt working properly, but as soon as i test it will tell you guys about it.

Pd: It would be possible to use this  animation mod, right?   Besides the "Casual Bow animation" i cant tell any other conflic, but im quite sleepy so i have no real idea.

It's in the title, 

Sexy Combat Animations (conversion and DAR version)

and further down

I named the custom conditions folders 5555, 6666 and 7777; If you use another DAR mod with those folders,
it'll conflict, but you only need to renumber them and I think you can use anything up to 2147483647.

so check the other mods that use DAR,  make sure their folders are not 5555, 6666, or 7777. If they are, rename the ones here and slap a 1 or something either at the front or back and you should be ok, as long as you didn't rename them to another folder in another mod that is already there.

29 minutes ago, jaeos said:

delete the bodyslide output folder, (i could take you the long way around, but i figure you would want to play sometime today) re-run all of your bodyslide files. Run BD's, then run the mage robes. do not run bd's again after. 

Thanks for the super quick answer. Made me realize my noob mistake to not specify an output folder (I was assuming it would go into the bodyslide mod folder by default.) Bodyslider settings say its being dumped straight into the games main folder/Data though, but that doesn't really seem to be the case either. The Data/meshes folder does not contain the files that bodyslide allegedly put there. Where are they, though?

CBBE has a whole bunch of armor meshes. That it?

Edit: It appears that way...Let's see if this works

14 minutes ago, Hamakabula said:

Thanks for the super quick answer. Made me realize my noob mistake to not specify an output folder (I was assuming it would go into the bodyslide mod folder by default.) Bodyslider settings say its being dumped straight into the games main folder/Data though, but that doesn't really seem to be the case either. The Data/meshes folder does not contain the files that bodyslide allegedly put there. Where are they, though?

CBBE has a whole bunch of armor meshes. That it?

Edit: It appears that way...Let's see if this works

It "should" go into overwrite, unless you changed the settings in bodyslide to go to a specific path anyway. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.425c89375a5a9d4f044bd63a43d008ba.png

If it has something in the output path, delete it, MO2 should be taking any generated files and putting them into overwrite, until you make a mod with the overwrite contents, then MO2 will put those files in that mod. So BD's armor with the name "my fuck outfit" gets put into output, you make a mod named "bodyslide output" by right clicking the output and creating mod. the next time you build that exact outfit, it goes into "bodyslide output" not overwrite. (why i told you delete it) On the other hand you can go into it and delete specific outfits you created and you will still re-run bodyslide, easier to just start from scratch. All of the CBBE armors are actually the base games outfits, but made where they can be manipulated by idiots, like me. :P

6 minutes ago, jaeos said:

It "should" go into overwrite, unless you changed the settings in bodyslide to go to a specific path anyway. 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.425c89375a5a9d4f044bd63a43d008ba.png

If it has something in the output path, delete it, MO2 should be taking any generated files and putting them into overwrite, until you make a mod with the overwrite contents, then MO2 will put those files in that mod. So BD's armor with the name "my fuck outfit" gets put into output, you make a mod named "bodyslide output" by right clicking the output and creating mod. the next time you build that exact outfit, it goes into "bodyslide output" not overwrite. (why i told you delete it) On the other hand you can go into it and delete specific outfits you created and you will still re-run bodyslide, easier to just start from scratch. All of the CBBE armors are actually the base games outfits, but made where they can be manipulated by idiots, like me. :P

Ok good to know that not specifying a path was actually the way to go.

Yeah, the overwrite mods & archives are what I use to update my FNIS/Nemesis/Bashpatch. Strangely, neither BD nor the Bikini replacer seem to put any files into overwrite though when I run bodyslide. Still not entirely sure where they put them. Might be the CBBE folder after all

Anyhoooo it works now. Thanks for the help mate

8 hours ago, akadeadpool said:

7 hours ago, kesryth said:

I run the Yurianna mod along with HPH and the MFBO (Mitsuriou's Follower Bodies Overhaul for 3bbb support) and have not seen any blackface problems in about 100+ hours so far. I load yurianna, and my other custom followers in the NPC custom followers area specified in the list with MFBO being the last one loaded before returning to the rest of the NPC items in Aylis load order.

Hide contents

followers.JPG.8bd220ac85cae5bd075575eee715c661.JPG

Having run both Yuriana and Deadly Wenches, I don't think I encountered any additional wenches from the other mods in dungeons aside from those involved in quests Yuriana is in. Now the optional Even More Deadly Wenches add-on makes the game harder, makes 98% of human enemies into wenches with semi-op abilities and summons, and they all have same-y faces and warpaint...still use it though lol and you can adjust their stats in the MCM.