Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

@bluerider96

Try redownloading and then reinstalling.

Ā 

I only had that before installing the mod from Frankly. Last week i got attacked three or four times. No purple parts visible... Although i use the dark (black?) version. That might be important - or not... ;)

Ā 

OSex/OStim is fast but almost none of the usual mods (like defeat) recognizes it. So nothing for us atm.Ā 

Ā 

But i'll keep an eye on it. Maybe in a year or two...

@AylisĀ @wollboi

I may have found a solution. By usingĀ Weapons Armor Clothing and Clutter Fixes it just outright removes the scarf which is the part of the armor in which has the missing textures. I did try redownloading and installing the dark (black) version but it had the same missing textures. This is one heck of a bug. I might be missing something though because even if I disable the mod the scarf still has missing texture. Verifying local files on steam did not help either. So imma just stick with it since there seems to be no solution on my end.

On 3/27/2021 at 9:20 PM, asebw said:

Question: the High Poly NPC Overhaul - MLU patch needs the resource file as a requirement, or so sayeth MO2. Is not having it going to be an issue?

Not if you have the ressources installed. ;)

Ā 

Sorry, didn't notice that as i use 2.0. I'll flag it. Done

Ā 

Planned changes (aka this isn't certain yet)

Ā 

Mods to remove:

HD Bears

ā“Ā Bright Waterfall Fix for ENBĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Fixed by 'Smooth shores'?

Ā 

Mods to add:

HD Bears of the NorthĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Now that is what i'd call real bears!

HD Bears of the North - Textures

HD Blue WhalesĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā More creatures in the water. And sometimes you can even hear them sing.

ā“Ā HASTEĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Looks interesting

ā“Ā SexLab Compatible Noble Bed DoubleĀ  Ā  Ā Should help with 'Go to Bed' too.

Medieval BridgesĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Optional look

Remember Lockpick AngleĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Fixes an annoyance

Ā 

4 hours ago, Aylis said:

OSex/OStim is fast but almost none of the usual mods (like defeat) recognizes it. So nothing for us atm.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Heh, told you it too soon ?.Ā 

29 minutes ago, Aylis said:

Ā 

Ā 

Planned changes

Ā 

Mods to remove:

HD Bears

Ā 

Mods to add:

HD Blue WhalesĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā More creatures in the water. And you can hear them sing.

HD Bears of the NorthĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Now that is what i'd call real bears!

HD Bears of the North - Textures

Ā 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't you dare! I'm not done putting my list together yet!

32 minutes ago, asebw said:

Ā 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't you dare! I'm not done putting my list together yet!

?

Ā 

21 minutes ago, wollboi said:

Just please don't make me put basking sharks in my game.

*shudder*

Ā 

Nope, everything but sharks... I hate sharks!

12 minutes ago, wollboi said:

I beat Subnautica and only shat myself 74 times.

Ā 

Any idea what's happening here? Weird aura around NPCs and horses. Only happens at night. Kinda popped up out of nowhere after the last update.

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

1991926921_SkyrimSE2021-03-2719-45-07.png.4d6c54e51c3fc50ae051440222130bdc.png

Ā 

Looks like R.A.S.S. wet shader, swicth to droplets only in the MCM to get rid of it.

Question, why are the following patches not in the list?

Ā 

AOS patch for Cathedral Weathers

Rally's Raven Rock patch for Blended Roads

Ancient Dwemer Metal SE patch for Dwemer Pipework Reworked

Ā 

Maybe I missed them but I feel like I looked pretty closely. Are they oversights or just not needed? Or maybe bundled into other patches?

18 hours ago, Aylis said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Much like you, I hadn't really looked at it. Humm, if OStim truly does become a SL replacement that would be very interesting,Ā  because if I'm not *mistaken* OSex can already be used to handle all Flowergirls scenes though a checkbox in FG MCM.

Ā 

That would open upĀ aĀ whole lot ofĀ more mods with one setup, and no need for patches or edits right out of the box. I'm going to have to keep a very close eye on this.

Ā 

14 hours ago, Aylis said:

Ā 

Ā 

Had to sleep on this one to figure what you meant ><. I set mine up based on existing players, and I am wondering if 2.0 would work with an existing save. Will give it a try. I would though, put the MLU patch in the 'for a new game patch' since it will only work with that particular option bundle.Ā 

Ā 

Heh, the joys of rushing through the first round of installs, means you have to go back and re-read all the stuff you missed. (Currently on my third pass ><)

39 minutes ago, asebw said:

I would though, put the MLU patch in the 'for a new game patch' since it will only work with that particular option bundle.Ā 

Not sure about that. The later added NPC might then not get the effects from MLU.

Ā 

Right now i'm trying to figure out why 'Anna's Proudspire' is missing a room. It had worked fine before...

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.f8e36742d4233aa838240d7acf2bccbd.jpg

Ā 

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

Not sure about that. The later added NPC might then not get the effects from MLU.

Ā 

Right now i'm trying to figure out why 'Anna's Proudspire' is missing a room. It had worked fine before...

Untitled.jpg.f8e36742d4233aa838240d7acf2bccbd.jpg

Ā 

Well, that depends on whether the MLU patch will still work without resources.Ā 

Ā 

What room is missing from proudspire? Pretty sure clevercharff's solitude overhaul was used in past versions of the list, So I don't think that should be an issue. The only thing that comes to mind (depending on the missing room), would be the two hearthfire addons, though that could be something of a stretch.Ā 

Ā 

Also, believable weapons feels, like a step backwards. Like going from like going from a, well, I can't think of any 'appropriate' comparisons, but let's just say a lot of the textures are a lil too more haft, less hurtie parts.Ā 

26 minutes ago, asebw said:

Also, believable weapons feels, like a step backwards. Like going from like going from a, well, I can't think of any 'appropriate' comparisons, but let's just say a lot of the textures are a lil too more haft, less hurtie parts.Ā 

Ā 

That's realistic though.Ā  Huge hammer or axe heads would be impossible to wield correctly.Ā  And wide paddle like swords would be hard to use as well (depending on other aspects of their construction, might be OK if they are fairly short but then you lose reach).

Ā 

I understand that realism can be debatable in a game whee you cast spells and shouts against dragons and such but I prefer the more realistic look.

@wollboi, post 5514; does it only occur when its raining (or when swimming)?Ā  I had to change RASS wetness to raindrops only when I had that issue.

Ā 

Anyone else having issues with male clothing showing metallic/shininess/reflective?Ā  This only occurs on certain male clothing; not everything.

Ā 

Spoiler

20210328122510_1.jpg.83a30c2ec0e596b43a627b82243f5a1b.jpg20210328122456_1.jpg.21fac2375c87eea6deeefbbdc3251a9a.jpg20210328122439_1.jpg.50524231b38efeff9a503db1cccf792e.jpg

Ā 

22 minutes ago, RedAcer said:

Anyone else having issues with male clothing showing metallic/shininess/reflective?Ā  This only occurs on certain male clothing; not everything.

Ā 

20210328122510_1.jpg.83a30c2ec0e596b43a627b82243f5a1b.jpg20210328122456_1.jpg.21fac2375c87eea6deeefbbdc3251a9a.jpg20210328122439_1.jpg.50524231b38efeff9a503db1cccf792e.jpg

Ā 

I'm seeing the same, but as I'm only using bits and pieces of the list I was going to try and narrow it down later. Would be nice to know hat's causing it.

1 hour ago, axz2 said:

Ā 

That's realistic though.Ā  Huge hammer or axe heads would be impossible to wield correctly.Ā  And wide paddle like swords would be hard to use as well (depending on other aspects of their construction, might be OK if they are fairly short but then you lose reach).

Ā 

I understand that realism can be debatable in a game whee you cast spells and shouts against dragons and such but I prefer the more realistic look.

Ā 

Oh, I know. But this is skyrim, not the real world. I like a lil extra blade with my pain delivery tools. Plus some of his blade choices for the axes in particular feel a little too small.Ā 

1 hour ago, bandygirl1 said:

I'm seeing the same, but as I'm only using bits and pieces of the list I was going to try and narrow it down later. Would be nice to know hat's causing it.

Ā 

Huh, my first thought was wet function redux gone horribly wrong. My second thought would be some kind of shader out of whack?