Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

Is it just me, or is Nexus down?

Working here. I hope it's back to normal for you!

Also, thank you kindly for your response earlier regarding adding Pfuscher's textures (Skyrim 2018, Skyrim 2020). For anyone interested in performance, I went with the "Highest Quality" version as a test and held around 35 FPS in Riverwood just walking through and talking to a few NPCs. That would be acceptable if not for FPS slowing to a crawl in Solitude and Windhelm. I swapped to the "2K Quality" version and FPS is at or above 60 the vast majority of the time.

CPU:  i7-9750H 2.6GHz

GPU:  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Max-Q 8GB

SSD:  Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 1TB - M.2 NVMe

Rebuilding from scratch (chasing down two bugs) takes a lot of time even if you have everything in 'Backup'.

Six hours to chase this <insert adjective(s) of your choice here> bugger down.

Spoiler

Getting vanilla textures is an absolute no-go!

ScreenShot1366.jpg.2f0aaab2ae90fd9466bfabfa47a51746.jpg

Looks like i got rid of the reappeared 'Silver Bug' too.

I seem to be having an issue with texgen and Bakafactory's creature animations. Anyone have any ideas?

Spoiler

[00:00:10.366]    [00:09] Background Loader: <Error: AOBakaruneNPCRItem02 [ANIO:FE034857] has invalid ObjectID 001857 in SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp for a light module. These errors cause CTD and other serious issues and need to be fixed.>
[00:00:10.366]    [00:09] Background Loader: <Error: AOBakaruneNPCRItem03 [ANIO:FE034858] has invalid ObjectID 001858 in SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp for a light module. These errors cause CTD and other serious issues and need to be fixed.>
[00:00:10.366]    [00:09] Background Loader: <Error: AOBakaruneNPCLItem02 [ANIO:FE034859] has invalid ObjectID 001859 in SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp for a light module. These errors cause CTD and other serious issues and need to be fixed.>
[00:00:10.366]    [00:09] Background Loader: <Error: AOBakaruneNPCLItem03 [ANIO:FE03485A] has invalid ObjectID 00185A in SLAL_AnimationByBakaFactory.esp for a light module. These errors cause CTD and other serious issues and need to be fixed.>

This guides been a great help btw and I end up using it every time I inevitably return to Skyrim.

8 minutes ago, isthistaken said:

I seem to be having an issue with texgen and Bakafactory's creature animations. Anyone have any ideas?

Doublecheck that you got the version for SE.

Game rebuilt. Now comes my 'favourite' part. Rerunning DynDOLOD... ?

wait wait wait i only thought of this now... with a post mentioning updates and the game version...

what version of skyrim se is this all based for? Version 1.5.73.0.8? 

Ive been running the latest updates so I need to follow the steps on downgrading if this is the case?

@Just Don't

Thanks A LOT. This will make it much easier next time. ?

@dezireal

Don't know the number. It is simply the newest version you can get from Steam. Thats all.

Uploaded predone files for Kurone BodySlide Preset. It ended up being more an addon for 'Greek Goddess' and can be found under 'SSEB - Predone bodyslides for Kurone BodySlide Preset'.

Added Subgroup: Predone Bodyslides so you have some choices for predone bodyslides.

Next set will probably be based on 'Au Naturel - Fit and Natural CBBE BodySlide Preset'.

Its there a way to remove the blurry effect at the edge of the screen? Its not the same related to the effect of the mod 'Dripping when Aroused'  this is at edge of the screen, on all sides, its like a bad made Fov...maybe its an effect from the enb? I dont know but its making my eyes hurt whenever i play for more than 1 hour, it also damages the overall quality of the landscapes.

Any idea of what it may be? i doubt its a bug

1 hour ago, Jessica_Degurechaff said:

Its there a way to remove the blurry effect at the edge of the screen?

I'm guessing it's DOF, press shift+enter(ingame ofc), then navigate to [EFFECT] and uncheck DepthOfField, save it.
Or set EnableDepthOfField=false in enbseries.ini in your Skyrim directory.
Skyrim also have DOF. Esc-Settings-Display at the bottom.

Any clue why I happen to not be able to walk towards the camera without walking in a weird sideways pattern...breaks my immersion when I'm watching my hot orc lady walk lol.

Edit #1, Fix it by going back to an older save.  Weird but anyone have any tips on missing armor textures I just saw a guard near the college of Winterhold with missing texture purple gloves! 

I was looking over your mod list for SexLab and came across 1) SlaveTats in your list.  I read through the thread and found lots of comments on MCM performance issues with a solution on a web site found by Googling "SlaveTats Performance patch by Sejra".  The poster said that he wouldn't link the site, like there was some bad blood with the site; so, I guess I won't either.  The search took me straight to the patch.  Then,  towards the end of the thread this version of 2) SlaveTats 1.3.5.2 SE (2020-03-15) was recommended.  Version 2) also had a bunch of converted tats available for download.

Is there a reason you prefer 1) over the newer 2)? Some knowledge that would save me from myself since I'm leaning towards 2)?

17 hours ago, Donky said:

SSE Display Tweaks

Tested ? To replace Havoc Fix.

Testing it right now and it looks to be a worthy addition.

6 hours ago, Zeramik231 said:

I'm guessing it's DOF, press shift+enter(ingame ofc), then navigate to [EFFECT] and uncheck DepthOfField, save it.
Or set EnableDepthOfField=false in enbseries.ini in your Skyrim directory.
Skyrim also have DOF. Esc-Settings-Display at the bottom.

Or use a different one Rudy provides in his folders.

5 hours ago, ascendentkunglao said:

Weird but anyone have any tips on missing armor textures I just saw a guard near the college of Winterhold with missing texture purple gloves! 

Reeinstall the texture pack for those armors. That should fix it.

In case you're wondering what the 'Silver Bug' is.

Spoiler

ScreenShot1365.jpg.f387fbe513902a48c0ee0a22a7e129b1.jpg

ScreenShot1370.jpg.c7b0562d4a54a841e0602ff1b4a923d1.jpg

Still have to find a way to blend some textures better

Spoiler

Mixed textures for rocks.

ScreenShot1374.jpg.12ad1637a01d6aca7141ef70b492bf22.jpg

Mountain textures mismatch (maybe have to ask Pfuscher about that).

ScreenShot1376.jpg.1e48a224b4c0c5a065a4e85a3d650124.jpg

ScreenShot1375.jpg.c77eb81568784aaaa594308f139ee2f2.jpg

ScreenShot1373.jpg.04cd9ea71f4a9f98ed11f1101d9b34f7.jpg

It is the finetuning that takes the longest. Especially when the options are very limited and you have no permission to create a patch.

10 hours ago, dezireal said:

wait wait wait i only thought of this now... with a post mentioning updates and the game version...

what version of skyrim se is this all based for? Version 1.5.73.0.8? 

Ive been running the latest updates so I need to follow the steps on downgrading if this is the case?

90-95% of the mod list as listed is any version. Anything in the SKSE folder is game version specific. So far i have only found 1 mod outside of that is version specific but it is listed for the mod version, not game version. 

1 hour ago, remodel said:

I was looking over your mod list for SexLab and came across 1) SlaveTats in your list.  I read through the thread and found lots of comments on MCM performance issues with a solution on a web site found by Googling "SlaveTats Performance patch by Sejra".  The poster said that he wouldn't link the site, like there was some bad blood with the site; so, I guess I won't either.  The search took me straight to the patch.  Then,  towards the end of the thread this version of 2) SlaveTats 1.3.5.2 SE (2020-03-15) was recommended.  Version 2) also had a bunch of converted tats available for download.

Is there a reason you prefer 1) over the newer 2)? Some knowledge that would save me from myself since I'm leaning towards 2)?

I'll check it out since i use dibellian defender and the slavetats for it (he really did pick some shit tats for some of it like the wardsign on the butt is from an LE mod that hasn't been brought to SE (captured dreams) 

41 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

Which version of the High Poly Seranna replacer do we want?  (The seem to be three to choose from.)  I assume we deactivate Seranaholic in order to use this?

I'd recommend Serana by LamaKreis (High Poly). Very nicelooking, without being overdone, and it fits to the (soon to be) added dialogue overhaul.

First time i found a imo better mod than Seranaholic (which already is one of the best). But that is simply a matter of personal preference i'd guess.

@jaeos

Found something you might like: RyanReos Primrose Egypt

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

I'd recommend Serana by LamaKreis (High Poly). Very nicelooking, without being overdone, and it fits to the (soon to be) added dialogue overhaul.

First time i found a imo better mod than Seranaholic (which already is one of the best). But that is simply a matter of personal preference i'd guess.

@jaeos

Found something you might like: RyanReos Primrose Egypt

That's the Nexus page I'm looking at, the one by LamaKreis.  His files page has three main file options for Serana.  Can we use any of the three?

On 3/22/2021 at 8:00 AM, rodrigo2 said:

That's the Nexus page I'm looking at, the one by LamaKreis.  His files page has three main file options for Serana.  Can we use any of the three?

Thats up to you. But i'd go with V1.1.

Although i'd have to create a preset for her...

Spoiler

ScreenShot1387.png.f8eda0f1075e518a303c3ee427afb589.png

Planned changes (aka can change at any time)

Mods to remove:

Spoiler

Immersive Carry Weight Spells                                                            The mod 'Odin' got similar spells.

Renthal Nettle SSE                                                                               Included in Pfuscher's Parallax

HD Saw dust                                                                                                                 "

High poly Pebbles                                                                                                         "

(SKSE64) Havok Fix                                                                               Redundant

Riften in High Definition - Cobblestone                                               Replaced by Pfuscher's Parallax

Parallax Pelts                                                                                                                 "

CleverCharff's Castle Volkihar - Stone Tiles                                          Included in Pfuscher's Parallax

Nordic Tent upgrade                                                                                                     "

Small Nordic Tent                                                                                                          "

Parallax Pelts                                                                                                                  "

Bronze shine be gone                                                                           Redundant

Hyperborean Snow                                                                               Replaced by Majestic Landscapes

Northern Shores                                                                                                            "

Septentrional Landscapes                                                                                             "

Tamrielic Textures Landscapes                                                                                       "

HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit SE                                                  Redundant

Grass Terrain Remade                                                                            Replaced by Majestic Landscapes

Ultimate HD Fire Effects SSE                                                                  Redundant

Mods to add:

Spoiler

Serana by LamaKreis (High Poly)                                                         Great option

Serana Dialogue Add-On

SDA Relationship Dialogue Overhaul Patch

SDA SL Patch

Markarth - A Mountainous Experience

(Test) Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul                                                   Had no issues so far

(Test) Odin - Ordinator Compatibility Patch

(Test) Odin - Metric Units

Skyrim 2018

Skyrim 2020 Parallax

Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Roads

Skyrim Remastered - Caves

Caves HQ

HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit

HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit SE MM Patch

Mari's flora

Snowberries

Snowberries HD Texture Option

SSE Display Tweaks

Smooth Blade Draw and Sheath

Burnt Wood

HD Barrels

Shiny Wet Rocks Fix

Lowered Hands

Majestic Landscapes

? DON'T download and use the provided LOD files. They don't work too well with the list.

RUSTIC FROSTBITE SPIDER

Skyrim 3D StoneWalls

Working on:

Spoiler

Steepfall Burrow - Revisited

Ustengrav - Revisited

Au Naturel - Fit and Natural Preset

Knee Fix (Prototype)

Paragon Sparrow Huntress                                                         Arrmor for Bosmer/Auri?

Fertility Mode 3 Fixes and Tweaks

5 hours ago, Aylis said:

Hide contents

Mods to remove:

Hide contents

Immersive Carry Weight Spells                                                            The mod 'Odin' got similar spells.

Renthal Nettle SSE                                                                               Included in Pfuscher's Parallax

HD Saw dust                                                                                                                 "

High poly Pebbles                                                                                                         "

Riften in High Definition - Cobblestone                                               Replaced by Pfuscher's Parallax

CleverCharff's Castle Volkihar - Stone Tiles                                          Included in Pfuscher's Parallax

Caves HQ                                                                                                                  "

Hyperborean Snow                                                                               Replaced by Pfuscher's Parallax

Northern Shores                                                                                                            "

Septentrional Landscapes                                                                                             "

Mods to add:

Hide contents

Serana by LamaKreis (High Poly)                                                         Great option

Serana Dialogue Add-On

SDA SL Patch

(Test) Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul                                                  Had no issues so far

Skyrim 2018

Skyrim 2020 Parallax

Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Landscapes

Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Green Caves

Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Mountains

HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit SE

Mari's flora

Snowberries

SSE Display Tweaks

Burnt Wood

HD Barrels

Shiny Wet Rocks Fix

Lowered Hands

Working on:

Hide contents

Ustengrav - Revisited

RUSTIC FROSTBITE SPIDER

Knee Fix (Prototype)

Paragon Sparrow Huntress                                                         Arrmor for Bosmer/Auri?

Open Waist                                                                                 Sleeping outfit?

How soon before this changelog becomes official and the main list is updated?

6 hours ago, Aylis said:

Reveal hidden contents

Mods to remove:

Reveal hidden contents

Caves HQ                                                                                                                  "

Hyperborean Snow                                                                               Replaced by Pfuscher's Parallax

Mods to add:

Reveal hidden contents

Serana Dialogue Add-On

SDA SL Patch

(Test) Odin - Skyrim Magic Overhaul                                                  Had no issues so far

Skyrim 2018

Skyrim 2020 Parallax

Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Landscapes

Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Green Caves

Skyrim 2020 Parallax - Mountains

HD Stone Quarry and Clay Deposit SE

Mari's flora

Snowberries

SSE Display Tweaks

Burnt Wood

HD Barrels

Shiny Wet Rocks Fix

Lowered Hands

Working on:

Reveal hidden contents

Ustengrav - Revisited

RUSTIC FROSTBITE SPIDER

Knee Fix (Prototype)

Open Waist                                                                                 Sleeping outfit?

Or move them below phlucher's mod to bring them back to what you might want, since i see about 10 that are labeled as being completely overwritten

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.ca876e64ef83c45c6e02325275ba3594.png

(yes i got sidetracked and got the textures done last night..)

And no deadlier serana?

42 minutes ago, rodrigo2 said:

How soon before this changelog becomes official and the main list is updated?

Probably fairly soon since most of the mods listed as removed have the white lightning bolt on them and will free up a few slots.