Attached is an ESL flagged ESP so degenerate that it's meer idea has been shunned since the dawn of time. An idea the learned and wise have shrunk from and wailed to whatever gods they worship and gnashed their tooths. An idea so aberrant, many a person would go mad from the knowledge that it even exists.  I present for the edification of those damned souls still attending....

A mod which polls every 5 seconds for a cell change and puts any mannequin raced NPC's found in the cell back in their designed position.  You can also press a key to do it, (Right shift by default). There is also a MCM so you can change said key, turn the polling off and show debug kak in the console. Oh! and it should also send them back after sleep.

MMM.png.3f207be93413e5fc8177878fc98b18ff.png

Questions answered :-

1) "Why here?" - Hiding it here to save the sanity of the weak willed.

2) "Isn't polling horrible?" -  Yes, yes it is. In fact my AST 386/25 can't handle it. Just be warned.

3) "LE?" -  It's one quest so if you want it in LE, load this mod and another mod into xEDIT and copy it into the LE mod. (then put the script in the LE script directory).

Edit :- Or goto https://www.loverslab.com/topic/154320-manky-manquin-manippleator-le-version/

4) "But I do weird things with my mannequins" - Don't or just don't use this mod. Plenty of other mods out there which work 100% of the time under all circumstances.

6) "Does it need SKSE?" - Yes.

7) "Hubris much" - Yes I do.

Flee, FLEEEEE for your soul!!!!!!!!!