On 3/12/2019 at 7:44 PM, dweezer said:

I'd like to add on my findings as well. I've noticed the female hands have a nasty mismatched seam when used with CBBE. I tried creating a Bodyslided version via Outfit Studio, but that didn't really fix it. I ended up copying the CBBE Beast hands I built from my preset and renaming to match the mesh names in this mod. I've also noticed a banding issue with the shaggy female hairs, and I'm assuming it's an alpha layer issue with the textures, as it also exists back in YAoS 5.X. My spoilered pic below should show what I mean.

Reveal hidden contents

shaggy_hair_1.jpg.7b6c5eb9edf5d55686fe41f243c0eda7.jpg

Edit: I'm also seeing seam issues with the female feet to the CBBE SE body, and I can't fix that.

Same problem with seams on the feet while using CBBE.
I fixed the hands just by replacing the mesh but can't do the same with the feet since the plantigrade mesh won't use the same textures.

5 hours ago, Cantet20 said:

Same problem with seams on the feet while using CBBE.
I fixed the hands just by replacing the mesh but can't do the same with the feet since the plantigrade mesh won't use the same textures.

Bad Dog's paws are fit to the vanilla/UNP ankle seam (as they were built for UUNP), but for some reason CBBE uses a different wrist and ankle seam placement, so meshes that fit vanilla or UNP bodies will have seams with CBBE as it happens here.

Only way to fix it would be to edit the paw meshes to fit the CBBE ankle seams.

4 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Bad Dog's paws are fit to the vanilla/UNP ankle seam (as they were built for UUNP), but for some reason CBBE uses a different wrist and ankle seam placement, so meshes that fit vanilla or UNP bodies will have seams with CBBE as it happens here.

Only way to fix it would be to edit the paw meshes to fit the CBBE ankle seams.

When I was fiddling around in Outfit Studio, I could use one of the conversion references to adjust the ankles to CBBE oldrim from UNP, but the seams are too different when trying to convert to CBBE SE from CBBE.

6 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

WHAT

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

WHAT

Yup.

The original UNP has its ankle and wrist seams fit to the vanilla default, as do most UUNP derivatives (except for single-weight ones like UNPBO and a handful of weird ones like 7B Bombshell or DreamGirl), but CBBE has completely different seams for some reason. I very vaguely recall Caliente or someone from the CBBE team stating this was done because the vanilla hands (and by extension the wrists, seams included) were too "burly" and not feminine enough, and I guess something similar happened with the ankles, but chances are I'm misremembering so don't quote me on that.

On 3/8/2019 at 8:52 AM, Bad Dog said:

View File

This is KrittaKitty's Lykaios race, updated with her latest work and completed by Bad Dog. The Lykaios were extracted from Yiffy Age and converted to SE by @Allegretto.

A subspecies of the forest dwelling Vukasin tribe, the Lykaios are thought to be distantly related to the long extinct 'Vulpine' Lilmothiit peoples of Black Marsh. The nomadic Lykaios have no homeland; instead they live in small family packs in the coldest and most unreachable parts of Tamriel. Excellent hunters and trackers, the Lykaios are a hardy and rugged people resistant to cold and most diseases.

About the mod

This mod allows you to play as a Lykaios, male or female. The race has its own abilities and perks. There are many facial markings available but not all are obviously labeled, so play around with the sliders. Some markings are under the "dirt" option, so look there too.

There are hair and earrings. Some earrings are under the "brow" slider--there are no actual brows for these.

Males have an optional SOS schlong that uses my Hoodies mechanism. That's built in so it's not an extra prerequisite. Schlongs are dog sheaths and will unsheath for sex or if you have Sexlab Aroused installed with SOS integration turned on. They won't unsheath for spells or potions, sorry.

History

KK was in the middle of a major update to the race when she stopped modding. She made her assets available, and I picked them up to use in the Yiffy Age mod. Mostly I just finished what she started. Differences are that I gave them my canine pawfeet and my clawhands; I left out the Scottie-dog brows and made her earrings available on that slider so they could be used with any hairstyle; I gave them high-poly heads following her models; and I re-did the face markings to allow a wider range of wolf and dog patterns.

Now Allegretto has done the work to pull the Lykaios out of Yiffy Age and make it available as a standalone mod. But it's SE-only so you'll have to wait for a back port to LE. 

Installation

Just download the files and install the ones you want in this order:

1. Lykaios_SE - Base mod, no prerequisites. Bodies are vanilla with underwear unless you have a replacer loaded. Works with the UNP female body. 
  2. Lyakios_SE_CBBE - CBBE textures for people who use that female body. Only install if you use CBBE.
  3. Lykaios_SE_SOS - SOS schlongs. Requires SOS, duh. 

Future plans

• Port to LE
  • Digitigrade system
  • NPCs

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/08/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

• Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

By any chance will you make an SOS Lite version for the race?

5 hours ago, MangoLion said:

Fair, though are there any specific modifiers for the tongue?
I know this isn't necessarily krittakitty's version, but they had some sort of tongue posing.

IIRC the tongue looks like that when using either the MoodHappy or the DialogueHappy expressions. You'll have to apply them manually on your character using MFG or a mod that uses MFG to apply facial expressions via script (dunno if either are available for SE).

15 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

IIRC the tongue looks like that when using either the MoodHappy or the DialogueHappy expressions. You'll have to apply them manually on your character using MFG or a mod that uses MFG to apply facial expressions via script (dunno if either are available for SE).

People have re-created them in SE, both of those don't do anything for the tongue, just the mouth itself.

14 minutes ago, MangoLion said:

People have re-created them in SE, both of those don't do anything for the tongue, just the mouth itself.

Have you tried setting the expression power to 100 (default is 50)? If you use the Facial Expressions Project mod you can set the value manually, but I don't know how to do it with MFG alone, at least not for expressions (morphs and phonemes are pretty straightforward, though).

All I know is I've been able to replicate the expressions from the pic you posted in my game, and I think the "tongue out smile" one was DialogueHappy or MoodHappy, but that's it. Could be misremembering, could have done something else on top of them, could be that the expression power needs to be set to 100, I dunno.

12 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Have you tried setting the expression power to 100 (default is 50)? If you use the Facial Expressions Project mod you can set the value manually, but I don't know how to do it with MFG alone, at least not for expressions (morphs and phonemes are pretty straightforward, though).

-snip-

I tried all of them with setting them to 100, I actually barely experimented with them any lower since I just wanted to see what they did as clearly as possible.

I'll have to give FEP a try (if possible in SE) to see if that'll change anything.

-Edit-
So with expression power set to 100, FEP's DialogueHappy only makes them have a bit of a neutral smile and MoodHappy gives a decent smile and slightly perked ears, making it only look like a slightly more exaggerated version of the first. Is there a specific FEP preset that has it, because I'm not seeing it or something.

Possibly it's just not posible in the SSE version?

16 hours ago, MangoLion said:

No. The tongue is part of the mouth--same mesh, same tris, same morphs.

The current LE Lykaios mouth morphs are 90% KK's. I fit them to the higher-poly head and fiddled some of the phonemes for more tongue and lip movement.  

8 hours ago, MangoLion said:

So with expression power set to 100, FEP's DialogueHappy only makes them have a bit of a neutral smile and MoodHappy gives a decent smile and slightly perked ears, making it only look like a slightly more exaggerated version of the first. Is there a specific FEP preset that has it, because I'm not seeing it or something.

Must have been wrong about it, then.

Can't speak for SE because I haven't even got it set up, but I'll see if I can fire up LE and play around with the expressions to get the tongue out. I'm certain I got it to look pretty close to the expression in the image somehow, there's got to be an expression or combination of morphs that gets that effect.

I think I finally made a port for the hands and feet for users that use CalienteTools/BodySlide Studio with CBBE bodies on Skyrim SE.
If I want to share it here the only thing I need to do should be credit BadDog and KrittaKitty, right?
That'll be my first mod here so no Idea of what should I put there besides the link to the required mod and the description.

Spoiler

unknown.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.24 - 18.49.39.12.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.28 - 15.19.20.83.png

55793502_368817883710065_8239406479723986944_n.jpg

Desktop Screenshot 2019.03.28 - 15.13.22.06.png

29 minutes ago, Cantet20 said:

I think I finally made a port for the hands and feet for users that use CalienteTools/BodySlide Studio with CBBE bodies on Skyrim SE.
If I want to share it here the only thing I need to do should be credit BadDog and KrittaKitty, right?
That'll be my first mod here so no Idea of what should I put there besides the link to the required mod and the description.

I think it would be better to attach the files to a post here or send it to Bad Dog through a PM so he can include them in the CBBE patch for the mod itself (giving credit to you and your friend for it, of course). But that's entirely up to Bad Dog, so better wait for him to reply first before you do anything.

26 minutes ago, Cantet20 said:

Also sorry for the wall of pictures. no idea of how to put them inside a [Sopoiler], don't comment pretty much here on Loverslab

Click the small eye icon to the right of the quotes and the chain link ones, that will add a spoiler to the post editor, and you can add the pics inside afterwards.

12 hours ago, MangoLion said:

I just fired up the game and tinkered with FEP, and got the tongue to animate just fine.

This is MoodHappy at 100 power:

Spoiler

Lykaios_FEP_MoodHappy.jpg

And this is one of the "Pleasure" presets (either "Pleasure 1" or "That's the Spot", can't remember which one):

Spoiler

Lykaios_FEP_Pleasure1.jpg

Dunno how long you expected the tongue to be, but that's as far out as it gets. Unless you didn't get those expressions, in which case it could be due to either the SE versions of MFG/FEP being different from the LE ones somehow or the Lykaios morphs having changed during the porting process (which shouldn't happen, AFAIK TRI files don't need to be edited to work on SE).

5 hours ago, Cantet20 said:

Also sorry for the wall of pictures. no idea of how to put them inside a [Sopoiler], don't comment pretty much here on Loverslab

The last one wins you forgiveness for all. Can I steal it for a portrait?