Hey everyone! So I've been trying to read through forums and troubleshoot issue after issue. Firstly I was trying to get the Lykaios mod to work on Skyrim Together, which the first time I installed everything I got it to work no problem then now when I try to join my friends server it just crashes. For 2 of my friends the female characters of the mod seemed to work for them but for me I still crash. Even aside from Skyrim Together, the other thing I was trying to do was get the mod to work with SexLab, I'm not sure if maybe I didn't install it right, but I followed the steps to get everything to work. Right now I'm stuck with T-Posing characters, and for some reason the Lykaios Sheath doesn't always work. I'll provide pictures of my mod list and configuration. I'm really at a loss and I have no idea what to do. Thank you.

Here's my mod list

Side note: Is there any way you could adjust the breast size on the females? Or the Penis size of the Lykaios sheath. (This side question isn't of the utmost importance but I was curious)

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Here are all the plugins

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

20200804075405_1.jpg.8a473c854e96b0bcbc4ab33ea2e2674e.jpg

@PhysicsWolf T-pose nearly always means you didn't run FNIS right. Do it again, make sure the output goes where it should.

And don't use Vortex, it messes up load order.  Use MO and check the load order in the OP.

@Rokabur

Nope.

(It's a reasonable request but I have too many variants of my mods to manage already. If you're an experienced enough modder that you're running out of load slots, you should be able to create a merged mod on your own.)

Hey! Really exicted to use this mod but for some reason it refuses to show up under races. I thought it was a problem with race compatibility but I did a reinstall and that did not fix it. Any ideas? I made a profile on MO2 to just load up this mod along with race compatibility -- that did not seem to work either. 

2020-08-25 (2).png

17 hours ago, LycanFang said:

Hey! Really exicted to use this mod but for some reason it refuses to show up under races. I thought it was a problem with race compatibility but I did a reinstall and that did not fix it. Any ideas? I made a profile on MO2 to just load up this mod along with race compatibility -- that did not seem to work either. 

2020-08-25 (2).png

Make sure you have the right version of RaceCompatibility, and that it comes before Lykaios. You've got a second RaceCompatibility mod there, and they don't look like what I've got in my load order, and I've got it working. 

On 6/5/2020 at 5:50 PM, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, I'm working harder at getting those converted. I don't know they're causing bugs, but the MO people probably know better than me.

Been a couple months and went to try again, not being a coder, so no clue about making ESM/ESP files and such. 

Followed some instructions on how to enable CK64 to save ESMs. I also updated any others that needed it too 

Dunno if it messed anything up inside, that I would leave to my peers like you :)

LykiosReborn_SOS_CBBE_Digi_and_NPCs_SSE.zip

Hey, I'm somewhat of a novice to this whole modding business, so I have a question.

Are we not meant to be able to adjust the schlong size in RaceMenu for the Lykaios schlongs? My only option in that menu is SoS Erection. (Which I can use to adjust the default angle I guess)

It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the default size being way too small proportionally to my character.

I've tried messing with load orders and reinstalling the mods but nothing works.

Edit: Nevermind, after installing the pack by Nerogoth above it works again.

No idea why that pack should affect schlong size, but I'll take it.

@Solrac9764If I did it right the digi skeleton should be independent of any vanilla skeleton, so it won't affect any other beast race. Be warned the digi scheme involves the skeleton and also modified feet meshes and some scripts. If you want the mod you referenced to work with my digi mechanism you need to (1) change the race record to reference the lykaios skeleton I ship  (2) Copy over the digi spell on the lykaios race to the argonian and khajiit races (3) edit the feet mesh to add the StringExtraData info that you'll find in the lykaios feet mesh. Whether it will look at all good depends on the bone weighting in the other mod--I have to set the weights almost vertex-by-vertex to get something acceptable.

3 hours ago, LustyBeast said:

Hello, I have something to ask.

Is it normal new head mesh have no shadow casting on the wall?

I mean I see only my body and hair on the wall but no head in both first and third view.

Also happen with Cat races too.

I wonder if it happening only me, what cause this?

My game setting?

do you use Improved Camera?