im haveing an issue with the digitigrade feet....im useing SE and ive noticed my characters feet are in the ground ive been looking around for a fix and i was pointed to you

for help since you created the digitigrade skeleton. ive thought of something that may help fix this issue for SE if you've used lazy heels mod it allows you to adjust your 

characters height off the ground i have an image attached all you would have to do is make a set of invisible shoes that are compatible with digitigrade something that wont

completely change the feet like most boot mods do since you made digitigrade im sure you could come up with something heres the link to the mod  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13381 im not a modder so the only thing i can do is bring my idea to your attention.

thank you for taking the time to read this

LazyHeels.jpg.8a1a677f1af396deb713b8d690766d73.jpg

On 12/17/2020 at 11:48 AM, Bad Dog said:

Fix 1: Ignore Vortex and Wrye Bash because Vortex is stupid and Wrye Bash is giving you information, not advice. The file works fine without conversion.

Fix 2: Rename the esm to an esp, load in CK, save, rename from esp back to esm.

Fix 3: Wait a bit, I'll update the race.

Thank you for the advice. It now saved in CK and I was able to convert it back without any problems.

The main page for the mod says that if you have SLA and the schlong plugin enabled, the schlong will unsheath based on arousal. I've not been able to make this work, though. I've shifted around priorities, tried setting my arousal to different levels, unsheathing doesn't happen. Same goes for the hoodies schlongs. The lykaios schlong does unsheath at the start of a sex animation, though, it just pops out. (worth noting that the hoodies sheath schlong doesn't unsheath at all, even in animations)

I tried poking around the scripts, but I'm not experienced with modding, so nothing seemed obviously wrong to me, so I didn't touch them. Is this a bug or intended behavior?

EDIT: So, after moving around the load order a bit, the lykaios schlong will start to unsheath sometimes. if I let my character just hang around naked for a while, it will sometimes update, but even if arousal is at 100 it won't always unsheath. the hoodies sheath still never works, which I suppose is not relevant to this thread, but, I'll mention it anyway.

Fun fact: Opening all the dick meshes and adding the appropriate information for SkinnedMeshPhysics will give all the balls a healthy giggle provided you have the XML files that do such a thing. Have tested with both Khajiit and Lykaios schlongs and I'm pretty happy with it. Attached a lovely MP4 of the physics doing their thing. And incase anyone is wondering about the cock, I edited the texture a bit using some old SkyrimLE files I had laying around, more red, more veins. I think it looks better.  Everything seems to work though.

where do you get this MP4 physics animation that this lykaios is doing in this video?

Fun fact: Opening all the dick meshes and adding the appropriate information for SkinnedMeshPhysics will give all the balls a healthy giggle provided you have the XML files that do such a thing. Have tested with both Khajiit and Lykaios schlongs and I'm pretty happy with it. Attached a lovely MP4 of the physics doing their thing. And incase anyone is wondering about the cock, I edited the texture a bit using some old SkyrimLE files I had laying around, more red, more veins. I think it looks better.  Everything seems to work though.

where and how did you get the animation that the lykaios is doing in the video, because not gonna lie, I really want to get this animation of the lykaios doing his thing with the cake, if it's ok? could you send me a download link?

Luka10 is correct, I use this mod all the time and I change the face textures under Dirt, scars, complexion and so on. Very easy to do using Racemenu.

I would like to request that you attempt to recreate the face presented here on the current build of the Lykiaos mod. 

Because no, the options just aren't there anymore. They didn't get moved, they got removed. I just updated from 2.5.0.0 to 2.9.0.0 and my character's face changed to be plain. I've dug into the available options on the face panel and the paints and color panels in RaceMenu and the textures aren't there anymore.

I would like to request that you attempt to recreate the face presented here on the current build of the Lykiaos mod. 

Because no, the options just aren't there anymore. They didn't get moved, they got removed. I just updated from 2.5.0.0 to 2.9.0.0 and my character's face changed to be plain. I've dug into the available options on the face panel and the paints and color panels in RaceMenu and the textures aren't there anymore.

Just add them from the previous version to this one, the missing textures I mean. IIRC, the esp still points to them like in the old mod, but the folder structure has changed since.

With the newest update, the lykaios schlongs have the same problem I have with the hoodies schlongs. they don't work. they never unsheath for anything

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Dawnguard.esm
03  Hearthfires.esm
04  Dragonborn.esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp  [Version 4.2.3]
06  ApachiiHair.esm
07  ApachiiHairMales.esm
08  RaceCompatibility.esm
09  RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.62]
0C  SexLabAroused.esm  [Version 2.9]
0D  CreatureFramework.esm  [Version 1.1.0]
0E  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
0F  SkyUI_SE.esp
10  ELFX - Exteriors.esp
11  NAT.esp
12  TrueStormsSE.esp
13  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
14  BadDogSchlongCore.esp
15  20 More Perk Points.esp
16  AcquisitiveSoulGemMultithreaded.esp
17  EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
18  Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp
19  Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
1A  Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
1B  MagicalCollegeofWinterhold.esp
1C  ELFX Fixes.esp
1D  AltStartELFXEnhancedAddLight.esp
1E  Beards.esp
1F  BetterQuestObjectives-DBForevertoMisc.esp
20  BetterQuestObjectives.esp
21  MysticismMagic.esp
22  TheChoiceIsYours.esp
23  RiversideLodge.esp  [Version 1.1.0]
24  Inigo.esp
25  SOS - Shop.esp
26  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 2.0.1]
27  BetterQuestObjectives-PaarDilemmaPatch.esp
28  Brows.esp
29  ELFX Fake Light Remover.esp
2A  Enhanced Vanilla Trees SSE.esp
2B  SkyrimReputation_SSE.esp
2C  MCoW_ELFX.esp
2D  LykaiosReborn.esp
2E  SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
2F  Faction Crossbows.esp
30  FNIS.esp
31  FNIS_PCEA2.esp
32  NAT_TS_Patch_EerieSkies_WaterFix.esp
33  NAT_TS_Patch_EerieSkies.esp
34  NorthernGrass.esp
35  Perk Points and More Gold for Bounty Quests.esp
36  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
37  RaceMenu.esp
38  RaceMenuMorphsSMMB.esp
39  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
3A  RichMerchantsSkyrim_x5.esp
3B  Spells Emit Light.esp
3C  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
3D  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
3E  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
3F  SOSRaceMenu.esp
40  MoreNastyCritters.esp
41  Animal_SOS_Original_Mesh.esp
42  SOS - Animal Addon.esp
43  M2M_Animations_SE_ATS.esp
44  SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
45  SexLabDefeat.esp
46  BDHoodieSchlong.esp
47  BDSpikySlitSchlong.esp
48  LykaiosSchlongs.esp
49  XPMSE.esp
4A  Cumshot.esp  [Version 2.3]
4B  CumshotSL.esp
4C  SLAnimLoader.esp
4D  UIExtensions.esp
4E  AddItemMenuSE.esp
4F  Insignificant Object Remover.esp
50  BakaFactoryABC.esp
51  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 7]
52  AnubAnimObj.esp
53  huskyfix.esp
54  Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp
55  Faction Crossbows_CCOR_Patch.esp
56  Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
57  CCOR_Ordinator.esp
58  LessRobeReqs.esp
59  MysticOrdinator.esp
5A  Ordinator - More Enchanting Ranks.esp
5B  Ordinator_WACCF_Patch.esp
5C  Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp  [Version 4.1.3]
5D  BetterQuestObjectives-AlternateStartPatch.esp
5E  ELFXEnhancer.esp
5F  RealisticWaterTwo.esp
60  ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp

A little experimentation:

SSE Nif Optimizer -> what you see, heads don't cast shadows.

Cathedral Assets Optimizer, full optimization -> instant CTD

no optimization -> makes no changes to the nifs at all

Anybody know if head meshes really need to be converted? Cuz they do seem to work without.

Okay, so you could have gone up and down more. It takes 10 to go from neutral to full erect, and there are 10 down from neutral to fully flaccid.

BUT I'm seeing the schlong getting swapped as it should be. You aren't using TFC or something to see what's going on are you? That doesn't work. 

Other way around. I realized that the modifications I had been making on the skeleton with nifskope could all be made with nioverride, using the XPMSE skeleton, which is designed for that kind of thing. So now almost everything is done in the feet nifs, which is why you can put on boots and they work without stretching.

The only leftover bit was to reverse the skeleton changing for swimming, sitting, sleeping, etc. - postures where you aren't on your feet, so lifting the skeleton up makes you float. That's added by a spell on the race that triggers when any of those things happens and uses a small script to reverse the skeleton lift. I also made it so when sitting, all the skeleton changes are reversed so your feet don't clip through the chair.  

On 12/17/2020 at 6:29 PM, larpo said:

This might be an oversimplification of your problem, but you might be able to get the color by using a khajiit texture. The body meshes are very similar, so you should be able to just find a khajiit texture you like and swap them out. I'm no modder so most of my ideas are borderline nutz most of the time, but maybe it will work.

And how I can get the khajiit texture? In racemenu only are bodypaints, and the khajiit textures isn´t here.

Hey so I was wondering if anyone had any idea how to fix this. Me and my friend are trying (again) to use the mod on Skyrim Together. Probably about 5 months ago we did this and it worked the first time. Then something changed maybe where it stopped working. So right now the issue we're having is you can use the female character and connect and it works fine, but when you try and use the male and try to connect you crash. Does anyone have any idea why that might be?

On 12/23/2020 at 5:58 AM, LegendOfJan said:

Just add them from the previous version to this one, the missing textures I mean. IIRC, the esp still points to them like in the old mod, but the folder structure has changed since.

How do I figure out what the new folder structure is?

9 hours ago, cedarjay said:

How do I figure out what the new folder structure is?

You don't have to do anything but drop the 2.5 files you want in there together with the new update. If you still have them that is.

Or you can also go into the CreationKit and manually re-assign the new texture paths.

EDIT: I genuinely haven't found anything that's missing. However, one of my preset's face is a little contorted (and has been since 2.6 IIRC). Nonetheless I think this mod is in a fantastic shape right now. All the minor issues like CBBE texture seams are gone and I'm very happy with the new digitigrade mechanism.

@Bad Dog On a related note, I saw that you uploaded it to Nexus as well. So I guess you too must be quite content with it by now. You mentioned that the HDT tails still need some ironing-out. Are they supposed to stick out mostly straight right now? I'm used to the SMP Tails which are fully flapping around. I also tried them with a non-physics body to make sure there's no interference, but still the same result.

On 12/27/2020 at 5:27 AM, LegendOfJan said:

You don't have to do anything but drop the 2.5 files you want in there together with the new update. If you still have them that is.

Or you can also go into the CreationKit and manually re-assign the new texture paths.

EDIT: I genuinely haven't found anything that's missing. However, one of my preset's face is a little contorted (and has been since 2.6 IIRC). Nonetheless I think this mod is in a fantastic shape right now. All the minor issues like CBBE texture seams are gone and I'm very happy with the new digitigrade mechanism.

@Bad Dog On a related note, I saw that you uploaded it to Nexus as well. So I guess you too must be quite content with it by now. You mentioned that the HDT tails still need some ironing-out. Are they supposed to stick out mostly straight right now? I'm used to the SMP Tails which are fully flapping around. I also tried them with a non-physics body to make sure there's no interference, but still the same result.

I'm upgrading from 2.5 to 2.9. There's definitely some folder structure changes, and the pattern customizations I've made to the face are not on him anymore.

• 2 weeks later...