Thanks for the fixes, Bad Dog. Still having issues with Lykaios here and Skyrim Together. The trouble comes when attempting to connect to the server itself, getting into the game with lykaios works fine, just connecting causes a CTD even though all players including the server owner have the mod.

I'd also like to note, the old version of Lykaios still works fine on the server. So you can play one of the older Lykaios with the lower polys and such just fine, but this version is a no go, just instant CTD on server connect.

wait it's fixed?

female arms still borked.....

428FD60560E7BEB61A34F9D1835AB6F18D335920

And same with the digi feet.

0BD874E6FA0C328D19BC332A1C2AD128309022D7

Also getting this odd shiny fur issue in some places...

CAN you please fix the wrist problem at least it DRIVES ME NUTS to have to wear gloves orbracers to hide it..

1 hour ago, Luka10 said:

wait it's fixed?

CAN you please fix the wrist problem at least it DRIVES ME NUTS to have to wear gloves orbracers to hide it..

You obviously haven't even bothered going through the thread to find help yourself. There are CBBE bodyslide files for feet and hands very early into this thread that are used to fix the gaps.

47 minutes ago, LegendOfJan said:

You obviously haven't even bothered going through the thread to find help yourself. There are CBBE bodyslide files for feet and hands very early into this thread that are used to fix the gaps.

Okay, I have no idea what bodyslide actually is, up until this point i had no idea it was a program. I thought it was just another mod for Skyrim. Can someone message me with a brief walkthrough on how to apply these files?

I would love if someone would explain the CBBE issue to me. I also saw the seam issue, on SE only, with CBBE enabled. But I thought most of the CBBE bodies used vanilla ankle/wrist locations. No? Do I have to select some particular body using Bodyslide to get the vanilla hands/feet to work? (But that can't be right because I'm running with CBBE and my horse race in my game and I don't think the seams are off.) I'm confused.

I don't even know what Skyrim Together is, and I'm not sure how to start looking for the CTD.

yeaah i dunno what's going on but the lighting effects on the fur are kinda mucked up almost like my character is wet or something.

D6A6F87EE68B4EACF73533794A090CF9ADC89BEE

this seems to happen randomly unsure of what is causing it though.

Ah so this happens after i take clothes off, dunny why, still happens randomly though.

17 hours ago, Luka10 said:

wait it's fixed?

Tested with and without UNP, this particular problem for the pawns is still there but not for the hands curiously.

Fun fact: When wearing boots, the character increase in size.

The digi is an excellent idea, no question about that but it must be a nightmare for you to try to make it work.

30 minutes ago, Charlves said:

I remembered someone posted a file in here about a year ago by now.  It fixed the wrist and ankle issue for cbbe.  Sadly I couldn't get the files to work on mo2.  Couldn't figure out to get a file path set up for them. 

The files are on the download page but i tried them i think they are for bodyslide i have no idea how to set them up.

17 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I would love if someone would explain the CBBE issue to me. I also saw the seam issue, on SE only, with CBBE enabled. But I thought most of the CBBE bodies used vanilla ankle/wrist locations. No? Do I have to select some particular body using Bodyslide to get the vanilla hands/feet to work? (But that can't be right because I'm running with CBBE and my horse race in my game and I don't think the seams are off.) I'm confused.

I don't even know what Skyrim Together is, and I'm not sure how to start looking for the CTD.

Possibly people are using a different preset than the Vanilla one, the seams are primarily the result of size differences. The Bodyslide Files from Page 3 of this thread still work, the filepath only needs to be updated with in Outfit Studio. But I'm seriously baffled by the inaptitude displayed by some individuals in this thread. I've attached the updated Bodyslide files, people should be knowledgeable enough to use them.

As for current state of this mod, thanks a lot Dog. I cannot find any issues with it anymore whatsoever, the digi patch also works flawlessly this time around (mine still used to sink into the ground). Good Job!

Lykaios CBBE Bodyslide Files.7z

13 hours ago, Luka10 said:

Yeah how do you use this file? could someone please explain that to me?

oddly when i'm wearing an outift the seam dissapears it's only when my char is nude when the seam is invisible.

Add the file to your mod manager.  Go to bodyslide.  Click on the drop down tab that has the search icon next to it.  Then Checkmark Unassigned.  Then Look for lykaios hands and feet in Outfit/body drop down OR just type lykaios in bodyslide search bar.  Hit build on them and save.

4 hours ago, Charlves said:

Add the file to your mod manager.  Go to bodyslide.  Click on the drop down tab that has the search icon next to it.  Then Checkmark Unassigned.  Then Look for lykaios hands and feet in Outfit/body drop down OR just type lykaios in bodyslide search bar.  Hit build on them and save.

is that all?

On 10/15/2020 at 2:31 AM, Luka10 said:

i did that and i still see seams. at least when  completely nude and not wearing a top...  HonestlY i have No idea what I'm doing I have never used bodyslide before.... I did what you said.  Do i need to start a new character?

I found a bodyslide file earlier in this topic. The path it builds to is

skyrim special edition\data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\lykaios\female\femalehandskhajiit_1

but when I open up creation kit and see which path the lykaios use for their hand models, its

actors\character\BDBeastModels\femalehandsbeast_1

So basically Bodyslide is putting the hand models in Bucket #1 but the Lykaios mod is only looking in Bucket #2.

I can think of two solutions:

Solution 1:

You can navigate to the computer file where bodyslide is putting the nifs. Copy and then paste them into the folder of this mod. You'll have to change the name from "femalehandskhajiit_0" and make it to "femalehandsbeast_0" so you can overwrite the _0 files of the lykaios mod. ( do the same for the _1 file)

Solution 2:

With bodyslide open, navigate to the "lykaios CBBE Hands." (you can find it quickly by typing lyka into the search bar at the top right corner of the bodyslide screen.)  Next click the small icon that looks like a woman's torso with a blue arrow on it. (Its at the top of the screen) When you hover over it, should say "opens the current project in outfit studio." Click on that button.

Once outfit studio opens up, you should see the lykaios hands. At the top of the screen, choose "file" and then when the menu opens, look for the "save project as" option. A new window will pop up.

See where it says "output file name?" You want this to be the name of the lykaios hand files from the mods folder, so change it to  "femalehandsbeast" ( don't use quotation marks though)

Next you want to change the "output data path" so that bodyslide puts the files into the correct bucket for the mod to read. You want this to say

meshes\actors\character\BDBeastModels

Now you can save and close outfit studio. Choose a random outfit, then go back to the Lykaios CBBE feet. ( this will refresh bodyslide.) Now click the big build button at the bottom. When the "process successful" window pops up, look at the path to make sure its putting files into the proper mod folder. Now when you check in game, the wrist gaps should be gone.

Repeat the process for the feet and you should be fine.

---

Ah pardon us. Bodyslide is a staple for many PC modders so we don't often come across people who aren't familiar with it on a basic level. 

Essentially, bodyslide allows you to change the proportions of the body (fat, muscular, breasts, thighs, belly, etc.) You can also make it so that there is variance based on a characters weight (for example, characters closer to weight 0 could be skinny but their butts would get bigger and bigger as they approached weight 100.) You can keep things realistic or you can exaggerate your favorite body parts. 

Basically you set a "maximum" and a "minimum" and then the game will calculate all the changes from 0 to 100. Here's what I use in my game. As I move the weight slider, her body grows bigger and bigger until it reaches the limit I set. 

Spoiler

ScreenShot39.png.1d5e0f4dbfe74902c07f6de39ae1123a.png

ScreenShot40.png.33ac0dc688f475b6141133ea78428334.png

ScreenShot41.png.394d8a45ce97448cbcbe2a83a24cf390.png

ScreenShot42.png.39a85cddc4efab95dbc6b4c55f582eb0.png

Here's an example of what bodyslide can do to a follower. The skinny version is the default from the nexus, while the busty version is what happens when I apply my bodyslide preset to it.

Spoiler

859190533_kitiaraScreenShot50.png.35571456a373801fed4f484e080bee8d.png1862829191_kitiaraScreenShot49.png.1a289e9eafe690df001006e90026803c.png

And here I spawned a bunch of the same kind of monster. Since their weights are different, they ended up having different physical proportions.

Spoiler

ScreenShot35.png.988a72a58056a846c8599ecf9063ef7b.pngScreenShot37.png.9f246013893e2a3d4e1b90f3cf771ab6.pngScreenShot36.png.ff6f67c40c01985c534f99a0915ff77a.pngScreenShot34.png.080c7289730039afd3d8278ad76c0fc7.png

ScreenShot38.png.972a2fb20b93ab481114b20784b09a1e.png

There's some neat stuff you can do too. For example I made it so that whenever a female equips this specific armor, her left breast will become slightly larger than her right breast, and that her larger breast wont jiggle. ( for my immersion its like one of her breasts is tightly packed into the armor and so it can't bounce around.)

Spoiler

ScreenShot43.png.fe28a10c8158e8662eda294476b09166.png

ScreenShot45.png.e4c81011f3917976c7c243ee5b86b012.png

Bodyslide even works on human shaped monsters like Atronachs, falmer and draugr.

Spoiler

ScreenShot48.png.f10ef6a01bd850a0e0aca985dcef38ab.png

ScreenShot49.png.14fb50ffb7dc09d69ac832d3e16a98ac.png

ScreenShot50.png.f210308a574097d0bdbe479128da8000.png

I've fooled with bodyslide in the game but i've never used  the program bodysldie outside of the game.

So for solution one (#1) are you just renaming files? I'm using Mo2 so does that mean i neeed to rename the appropriate files in my M02 profile?

from what i understand i find where "femalehandskhajiit_0" is on my m02profile folder in lykiaos and rename it to  "femalehandsbeast_0"  and i  find "femalehandskhajiit_1" and rename it to  "femalehandsbeast_1"  correct?

3 hours ago, Luka10 said:

I've fooled with bodyslide in the game but i've never used  the program bodysldie outside of the game.

So for solution one (#1) are you just renaming files? I'm using Mo2 so does that mean i neeed to rename the appropriate files in my M02 profile?

from what i understand i find where "femalehandskhajiit_0" is on my m02profile folder in lykiaos and rename it to  "femalehandsbeast_0"  and i  find "femalehandskhajiit_1" and rename it to  "femalehandsbeast_1"  correct?

Yeah, that's the idea. Though bodyslide might have placed its "femalehandskhajiit" file somewhere outside of your   mo2 directory.  Locate that file , rename it and then place it inside the mo2 correct spot.

(the correct mo2 spot should be right click to "open in explorer" and then "meshes\actors\character\BDBeastModels") You're gonna overwrite the 2 files in mo2 with the 2 files you found elsewhere and renamed.

6 hours ago, venomr said:

Yeah, that's the idea. Though bodyslide might have placed its "femalehandskhajiit" file somewhere outside of your   mo2 directory.  Locate that file , rename it and then place it inside the mo2 correct spot.

(the correct mo2 spot should be right click to "open in explorer" and then "meshes\actors\character\BDBeastModels") You're gonna overwrite the 2 files in mo2 with the 2 files you found elsewhere and renamed.  

That fixed the third person  view but now the first person view still has that seam :P

and uhh i uhh forgot how to fix the legs but it's been the hands that have been bugging me the most so.

the leg issues are less of a problem  (at least to me) as they are much harder to see but yeah the hand still have the seam in first person but not in third person, i just copied the files into the original lykiaos reborn mod where they belong and that fixed it.

thank you for explaining how to fix it....

actually there are no arms in the first person view at all... just a floating set of hands...\

Nevermind it appears that is normal for the game, i don't play in first person much X_X