When i try to download this mod i cannot find the Lykaios_SE base file. I do have the Lykaios_Reborn_SE.2.7.0.0.7z, but it is telling me in game i cant enable it because it depends on files I am missing, any idea how I can fix this? (note i have script extender, racemenu, sos, cbbe) Ive also downloaded the cbbe, schlongs, and npc files for the race, they all have the same problem in game and nexus says they conflict with eachother. I appreciate any help! tysm. 

Edit: i have found on nexus i am missing RaceCompatibility.esm anyone know ow I can get this?

1 hour ago, henryismagic said:

When i try to download this mod i cannot find the Lykaios_SE base file. I do have the Lykaios_Reborn_SE.2.7.0.0.7z, but it is telling me in game i cant enable it because it depends on files I am missing, any idea how I can fix this? (note i have script extender, racemenu, sos, cbbe) Ive also downloaded the cbbe, schlongs, and npc files for the race, they all have the same problem in game and nexus says they conflict with eachother. I appreciate any help! tysm. 

Edit: i have found on nexus i am missing RaceCompatibility.esm anyone know ow I can get this?

Download RaceCompatibility ?

Don't see the issue here. 

21 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Could be I left the tints folder out? Or they could be the wrong size. 

What ive noticed the old version had 256 and 512 folders in it, the new one doesent. After i pasted them into new mod files i regained all tints in racemenu.

Hello again. I just have a simple question. is there a way to actually edit the tail size on an npc? Like how long it is. dosent matter if khajiit or lizard or in our case a wolfy. but is it possible?

okay i solved it. forget it. anyway nobody answer so... :(

On 5/23/2020 at 1:48 PM, Weerz said:

Hello again. I just have a simple question. is there a way to actually edit the tail size on an npc? Like how long it is. dosent matter if khajiit or lizard or in our case a wolfy. but is it possible?

okay i solved it. forget it. anyway nobody answer so... :(

just use racemenu E

7 hours ago, Zeka~Electros said:

hey sorry to be a bother but would i rename the skeletons and use it as like a replacement mod? Or anything specific?

I renamed them skeltonbeast and skeletonbeast_female and replaced the ones in the game files. It seemed to work for me that way. I have the digi feet and working physics

12 hours ago, SpaceSoap said:

I renamed them skeltonbeast and skeletonbeast_female and replaced the ones in the game files. It seemed to work for me that way. I have the digi feet and working physics

okay ill give it a shot and the females worked great for me but the males somereason had like lowered ankles so my feet clipped through the floor but that might be my bad

hi! im a super big fan of this mod and i was wondering if there was anyway to make this mod work with your hoodie sos mod? i enjoy the slit schlong but the textures are obviously still for khajiit, ive never made any edits to textures myself, id love to know if there's a way to make it blend in nicely to the rest of the textures ^^

Hey BadDog.. 

Not to add to your plate, but ModOrganizer 2.2.1 is set to determine if a Mod was incorrectly ported to SSE. It is noting 

• BadDogSchlongCore.esm  

Form 43 plugins are modules that were made for Skyrim LE (Oldrim) and have not been properly ported to Skyrim Special Edition, which uses form 44 plugins. This usually results in parts of the mod not working correctly.

To be converted, these plugins simply need to be opened and saved with the SSE Creation Kit but their presence can be an indication that a mod was not properly ported to SSE and so can potentially have additional issues.

Online guides can have more information on how to correctly convert mods for Skyrim SE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I would convert it myself, but I noticed I can only save it as a ESP not a ESM which would screw things up. 

Yes I did check this is the newest one listed in downloads

Yes I redownloaded it and reinstalled it clean 

Still same. 

• 2 weeks later...

So I was still having trouble with mounted combat with this race and I tried to make a plugin to fix it after I encountered it again. I figured out that a plugin wouldn't work- you have to edit the race directly in order to fix the issue.

To summarize the glitch: In mounted combat, the attacks are meant to hit enemies on either side of the player depending on which attack is being used; but what actually happens is that the attack hitbox is at the front of the horse, and not at the sides, meaning the horse has to be facing the enemy directly in order for the attack to hit. This is because a vanilla or custom race has not had their attack data correctly modified, specifically their attack angles.

I used the following solution and edited the race directly to make it function correctly (I did this on the version 2.5.0.0.7); credit goes to TheOutlander on Nexus forums:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/699344-attention-mod-authors-mounted-combat-and-race-records/

Spoiler

If you have a mod that edits Race records and it was created before the 1.6 patch, you need to update the Attack Data section in your Race records. If you don't you'll find that hitting anything with a melee weapon from horseback is extremely difficult, as rather than an attack hitting things on your flank, it will only hit things only at a very small angle in front of you.

What you need to do:

1. Open each edited Race record and go to Attack Data.

2. Click Update Events.

3. You will now see a number of new events appear in the list (with the letters MC in them), you need to edit these to these numbers:

attackPowerStart_MC_1HMLeft
Dmg Mult: 2.20
Attack Chance: 1.00
Stagger: 1.00
Recovery Time: 0.00
Stamina Mult: 1.00
Attack Spell: None
Attack Type: None
Attack Angle: -90.00
Strike Angle: 85.00
Knockdown: 0.00
Power Attack Box ticked

attackPowerStart_MC_1HMRight
Dmg Mult: 2.20
Stagger: 1.00
Attack Angle: 90.00
Power Attack Box ticked

attackStart_MC
Dmg Mult: 1.00
Stagger: 0.00
Attack Angle: 0.00
Strike Angle: 35.00
No ticked boxes

attackStart_MC_1HMLeft
Dmg Mult: 1.20
Attack Angle: -90.00
No ticked boxes

attackStart_MC_1HMRight
Dmg Mult: 1.20
Attack Angle: 90.00
No ticked boxes

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/22/2020 at 3:38 AM, Bad Dog said:

Tails are vanilla animations for now. I have HDT kinda sorta working for SE but not in this mod yet.

Any updates on that Dog?

I've recently incorporated the regular Matera Tails from SMPTails into the mod as it was the most fitting. Got the mesh working with body tinting as well, but the textures themselves are rather lackluster. So having the proper original one with HDT physics is still the better deal.

• 3 weeks later...

I love this mod. I was wondering if it is possible to add the tint maps from the original mod. As the current one do not let me make a timber wolf or husky look. This was available in the original mod.  Conversely could they be added to the mod as is and still work? Thanks for your feedback and the mod.