I would like to use the mod - I need it, among other things, as a hard requirement for "Human Resources"

I can download the archive

only my manager (Vortex) doesn't recognize it - the packed archive is in the directory that Vortex accesses during installation

So I'm standing here completely in the proverbial forest

I ask for help

Spoiler

ich würde den Mod ja gerne nutzen - ich brauche ihn u.a. als harte Voraussetzung für "Human Resources"

ich kann das Archiv herunterladen

nur mein Manager (Vortex) erkennt ihn nicht - das gepackte Archiv liegt im Verzeichnis auf das Vortex bei der Installation zugreift

also ich stehe hier komplett im sprichwörtlichen Wald

ich erbitte Hilfe

2 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I would like to use the mod - I need it, among other things, as a hard requirement for "Human Resources"

I can download the archive

only my manager (Vortex) doesn't recognize it - the packed archive is in the directory that Vortex accesses during installation

So I'm standing here completely in the proverbial forest

I ask for help

Reveal hidden contents

ich würde den Mod ja gerne nutzen - ich brauche ihn u.a. als harte Voraussetzung für "Human Resources"

ich kann das Archiv herunterladen

nur mein Manager (Vortex) erkennt ihn nicht - das gepackte Archiv liegt im Verzeichnis auf das Vortex bei der Installation zugreift

also ich stehe hier komplett im sprichwörtlichen Wald

ich erbitte Hilfe

I don't use Vortex so I can only tell you what google tells me. It says that you have two options:

• Option 1: Navigate to  MODS. From the top menu select  Install From File., then choose the packed archive.
  • Option 2: Drag&Drop the packed archive into the Vortex window (e.g. from a Windows Explorer window).

You may need to click the "Install" button after adding the mod, not sure about that.

Vor einer Stunde sagte Kharos:

Ich benutze Vortex nicht, also kann ich dir nur sagen, was Google mir sagt. Es heißt, Sie haben zwei Möglichkeiten:

• Option 1: Navigieren Sie zu MODS. Wählen Sie im oberen Menü Install From File . und wählen Sie dann das gepackte Archiv.
  • Möglichkeit 2: Ziehen Sie das gepackte Archiv per Drag&Drop in das Vortex-Fenster (zB aus einem Windows Explorer-Fenster).

Möglicherweise müssen Sie nach dem Hinzufügen des Mods auf die Schaltfläche "Installieren" klicken, da sind Sie sich nicht sicher.

thanks - version 1 worked perfectly, learned something again!

❤️

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

thanks - version 1 worked perfectly, learned something again!

❤️

Gerne geschehen. Ich sehe, dass die automatischen Übersetzungen inzwischen recht gut sind, aber noch nicht perfekt - "da sind Sie sich nicht sicher" war nicht wirklich die richtige Übersetzung :classic_laugh:.

3 hours ago, Kharos said:

Drag&Drop the packed archive into the Vortex window (e.g. from a Windows Explorer window).

That's exactly how I do it, and I've never encountered a problem.

3 hours ago, Kharos said:

You may need to click the "Install" button after adding the mod, not sure about that.

Yes, fastest is to set the mod to "enabled" with the drop-down menu to the left of its entry (you can switch it to installed first and then to enabled, but setting it directly to enabled implies installing anyway).

Vortex has its own download folder - it works like an archive

from there come, among other things, the information about which mods are ready to be installed if you copy a mod archive manually into this folder.

So far, for example, this has worked perfectly for more than 100 LL mods - only this one did not appear in the mod overview list (as "never installed").

If I select the mentioned option "Install file" I face a problem:

The Vortex archive folder is made invisible by the Windows operating system

So you can't select it directly - but there is a way to bypass this path lock

(showed me my wife - because she is the "nerd" in the family)

no matter - it worked

15 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Vortex has its own download folder - it works like an archive

from there come, among other things, the information about which mods are ready to be installed if you copy a mod archive manually into this folder.

So far, for example, this has worked perfectly for more than 100 LL mods - only this one did not appear in the mod overview list (as "never installed").

If I select the mentioned option "Install file" I face a problem:

The Vortex archive folder is made invisible by the Windows operating system

So you can't select it directly - but there is a way to bypass this path lock

(showed me my wife - because she is the "nerd" in the family)

no matter - it worked

Vortex also tracks state of some things like downloads in a database, so you really don't want that to get out of sync. Moving archives in and out of its downloads directory is a bad idea; you should let Vortex manage that directory exclusively. Instead, import them from your browser's download folder (either through the menu in Vortex or by dragging the files to its drop target). There's a reason Vortex's downloads area is hidden by default, and that's to dissuade users from putting files there themselves (or worse, removing/replacing them).

On 10/14/2022 at 5:11 AM, xcutthroat said:

love this mod but im having an issue with the regular handcuff pose....

What outfit are you using and are you using any kind of pose mod(s)? I've seen some weird behavior by some meshes or poses getting stuck/semi overwritten.

4 hours ago, duelmaster94 said:

is there hope that we could get sound effects for this mod? for equip, struggling, maybe walking, maybe a sigh if you escape would be cool; my favorite fo4 mod, good job sir

Should be easy enough to add, but the issue is you need royalty free/purchased audio clips or record it yourself. 

freesound.org has some examples that might fit, could be trimmed with Audacity and converted to Wav for ingame use

• 2 weeks later...

i got ctd now when i tried to enter Dunwich Borers

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Dunwich_Borers

this is 2nd attempt to that area due to quest.

on my 1st visit, i left an enemy there with hands cuffed.

tried disable this mod, still ctd.

*** upd

follow ur uninstallation instruction at mod pg.

after disable the mod, now i can enter the area.

have to play without this mod feature

Edited by handsome2
update
On 9/8/2022 at 9:25 AM, JB. said:

I uploaded some pics a month ago, which is when I started to resume the mod. It's a quest mod where the player is captured by raiders and forced to do quests for them. 

This shit is the one I'm most proud to do for myself. Using a combination of distance events and timers.    ??

Hide contents

Btw, the event is registered whenever you start the game. The collar should not come out for the duration of the mod. It's working well.

Welp guess I'ma have to download another mod...

On 10/31/2022 at 1:30 PM, handsome2 said:

i got ctd now when i tried to enter Dunwich Borers

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Dunwich_Borers

this is 2nd attempt to that area due to quest.

on my 1st visit, i left an enemy there with hands cuffed.

tried disable this mod, still ctd.

*** upd

follow ur uninstallation instruction at mod pg.

after disable the mod, now i can enter the area.

have to play without this mod feature

I am sorry that is was causing you issues. Do you have papyrus logs from when it crashed? If so then I can try to check if I see something suspicious.

14 hours ago, Kharos said:

I am sorry that is was causing you issues. Do you have papyrus logs from when it crashed? If so then I can try to check if I see something suspicious.

sorry, no logging.
wondering do u have checking when ur script fired, if the npc being cuffed is no longer there or null.

7 hours ago, handsome2 said:

sorry, no logging.
wondering do u have checking when ur script fired, if the npc being cuffed is no longer there or null.

Yeah, I suspect something like that. Though it should only cause script errors, not crash to desktop...

• 1 month later...

Hey Ho, i was wondering if there is a compatability patch for the Tactical Tablet mod, because the config menu is now invisible.

haven´t tried with powerarmor so far....iirc you can make usefull stages for the explosivecollar so that it explodes only after 2-3 clicks

tactabrealcusfs.jpg.9646b3651a761ebd4d9c0de2f900744d.jpg

Edited by sickboy791
17 hours ago, sickboy791 said:

Hey Ho, i was wondering if there is a compatability patch for the Tactical Tablet mod, because the config menu is now invisible.

haven´t tried with powerarmor so far....iirc you can make usefull stages for the explosivecollar so that it explodes only after 2-3 clicks

tactabrealcusfs.jpg.9646b3651a761ebd4d9c0de2f900744d.jpg

Maybe. This was not made for Tactical Tablet, it was made for PIP-Pad, but please try the following:

In MCM -> Real Handcuffs -> Shock Collar Settings, set Pip Boy Terminal Mode to Use Holodisk

After that, when you try to open the config menu of a collar the mod will no longer open it automatically. Instead it will tell you to manually open the pip-boy and use the RobCo Connect holodisk to connect your pip-boy with the collar. The mod will remember which coller is the one that you activated last, so the holodisk will connect to that one as long as you are nearby. The mod should make sure that you have this holodisk in your inventory; if it is missing you may need to spawn it with the console.

Edited by Kharos
6 hours ago, Kharos said:

Maybe. This was not made for Tactical Tablet, it was made for PIP-Pad, but please try the following:

In MCM -> Real Handcuffs -> Shock Collar Settings, set Pip Boy Terminal Mode to Use Holodisk

After that, when you try to open the config menu of a collar the mod will no longer open it automatically. Instead it will tell you to manually open the pip-boy and use the RobCo Connect holodisk to connect your pip-boy with the collar. The mod will remember which coller is the one that you activated last, so the holodisk will connect to that one as long as you are nearby. The mod should make sure that you have this holodisk in your inventory; if it is missing you may need to spawn it with the console.

Edited 6 hours ago by Kharos

yay that worked, thanks for the advice , should have looked in the mcm myself.. thank you.

tactabrealcusfs1.jpg.4f7f5b196b4d4d77c58e2f75c674344b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

im having an issue where the explosive collar explodes but the head doesn't come off and it only effects the pc and it works fine with no issues on npc

i had this problem before and it was fixed when i disabled devious devices, could it be because of face override? if so is there a patch to make it compatible?

the collar on commonwealth slavers mod seems to be working fine but this one doesn't

Edited by nonofyodambiznes