I keep meaning to try Sexlab Controller. Usually though I'm either deep in modding, or immersed in playing the game. By the time I think about it, I'm troo busy to start faffing on with load orders.

That said, it definitely sounds like something I want.

OK. I'm going to aim for a release for this next weekend. I fixed the bug with the tats applying even if disabled and I'll do the SGO patch and check why Brand is removing tats that it didn't apply. That leaves the ST "No Silent Disable" and 1.3.0 patch, which shouldn't be that hard.

I also need to get the MCM working properly. Or at least as well as it did last time. That should be achievable. The other big thing I'd hoped for was a FOMOD installer, which might happen, but if I get bogged down with it, I won't wate time trying to make it work. And I'll probably see if I can buid a BA2 archive for SSE, if that's all it needs.

New spells are Disicpline, Familiar Spirit and Detect Submission, all of which have become fixtures in my test games.

And next time round, I am so going to have that quest in place. We are all getting way too many goodies here, compared to the work needed to obtain them :)

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

And next time round, I am so going to have that quest in place. We are all getting way too many goodies here, compared to the work needed to obtain them :)

Awww. Don`t be such a spoil-sport. Free stuff is awsome! I mean, we get so much free stuff already, anyway: Estrus spells, parasite removal, castles, mansions, followers. What`s one more big Tome of useful slave management spells? ;) I always play as a succubus, so I have no trouble rationalizing why I have all these handy extras.  <sigh> But if you must, just make sure to have an option for the Ladies to work off any monetary fees as test subjects for whatever pervy mage is translating them for us. A few weeks in bondage, broken up in bite size portions wouldn`t be so bad. And pacifying whatever fell beasties are guarding the stuff could be fun, too. Male PCs could just pimp out Lydia or something. She is sworn to carry our burdens, after all. I think a few quarts of semen counts as a burden, right? :D

On 5/1/2019 at 2:07 AM, InsanityFactor said:

Hey Doc if you don't like the animations that come up from chosen PAH dialogue, you can always try Sexlab Controller. It lets you pick any animation that fits the criteria for the given scene. (Spread your legs, slave == any "vaginal" tagged anims.) You can do so at any point in the scene as well. It pulls up a UI Extensions list where you just click the one you want, and it also has the same thing with scene stages (going straight to scene 1 rather than 4, then 3, then 2, then 1.) And if I haven't sold Defeat enough, it comes with SL Controller built in. :)

Is Controller better/easier than SL Tools for selecting other anims? or is it just a UIE version of Tools?

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Is Controller better/easier than SL Tools for selecting other anims? or is it just a UIE version of Tools?

Honestly, I've never used SL Tools, but just from looking at it I'd say the version of Controller that comes with Defeat is just a more concise utility. You just press your hotkey to bring up the scene list or Shift+Hotkey for stage list. Super simple and quick, not sure about SL Tools, but from what I can tell, it looks bulkier.

25 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

Honestly, I've never used SL Tools, but just from looking at it I'd say the version of Controller that comes with Defeat is just a more concise utility. You just press your hotkey to bring up the scene list or Shift+Hotkey for stage list. Super simple and quick, not sure about SL Tools, but from what I can tell, it looks bulkier.

Do you have a link for it? I'm not coming up with what I think I'm looking for.

Sounds like they might be doing the same thing, with SL Tools having a queue front end for Matchmaker as well, but if the PC is involved in a scene or the cursor is pointing at a pair of NPCs, hitting the hotkey brings up a vertical list of animations installed that meet the criteria to make the scene. The same list you'd go through hitting "O" or whatever your "next animation" hotkey is in Sexlab.

14 hours ago, rcy68 said:

always play as a succubus, so I have no trouble rationalizing why I have all these handy extras. 

Well, I won't be removing any spells (except for obsolete and non-working ones anyway), the option to cheat yourself the full volume from MCM is going to remain and  anyone who already has the spellbook can keep it. Last thing I want to do is spoil anyone's fun.

14 hours ago, rcy68 said:

But if you must, just make sure to have an option for the Ladies to work off any monetary fees as test subjects for whatever pervy mage is translating them for us.

Probably nothing worse than having to clear a dungeon or three and talk to some NPCs at the college. Maybe negotiate with Ulvutukitig a little.

If I do have Boss fights, the bosses are likely to be female and enslaveable :)

6 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Do you have a link for it? I'm not coming up with what I think I'm looking for.

Sounds like they might be doing the same thing, with SL Tools having a queue front end for Matchmaker as well, but if the PC is involved in a scene or the cursor is pointing at a pair of NPCs, hitting the hotkey brings up a vertical list of animations installed that meet the criteria to make the scene. The same list you'd go through hitting "O" or whatever your "next animation" hotkey is in Sexlab.

Honestly, the version I use comes included with Defeat, I'm not sure where to find it standalone or if you even can. 

7 hours ago, DocClox said:

Probably nothing worse than having to clear a dungeon or three and talk to some NPCs at the college. Maybe negotiate with Ulvutukitig a little.

If I do have Boss fights, the bosses are likely to be female and enslaveable :)

Enslaveable female Bosses? ? Yes, please! I`d like to order 6. And make at least 1 a red-head.    But, no time spent as Ulvutukitig`s temporary pet so he can try the spells out to make sure they work? Or watching Lydia or some other follower be experimented on with the spells if PC is male? :( My sadomasochistic succubus might cry. Well, how about making at least 1 of the female npcs the PC has to talk to at the college a masochist, who, upon finding out what the PC is up to and being intensely turned on by it, willingly surrenders herself to PC as a slave, provided they promise to use her harshly, like a filthy slut like her deserves? That`d be nice.                                           Had a thought for a spell. A brand for followers, marking them as the PC`s bitch. Just a non-glowy little mark on their inner thigh. I never enslave followers, but I still think of them as my property(just one step above slave). I know we can apply tats to them ourselves, but this sounds fun. They`ll be the "Igor" to the PC`s "Dr. Frankenstein". Or the "Renfield", from Dracula, since you like vampire PCs. Effect being it strips them of all morals and maxes their regard toward the PC, that way it makes sense when your prissy little goddy-two-shoes follower starts banging your slaves with gusto. Or no effect, just something you both know is there. A little dragon claw print, or something. Just a thought. Use or discard, as you like.

On 4/30/2019 at 12:24 PM, sidfu said:

dont forget to also throw in a fix for the silent disable. dont know why your spell causes slave tats to do it again where im using the twinked version by monoman1 that already has the no silent disable bug fixed

Funny thing about that: I'm not altering the file that Waxy patched in the post you linked. If something's undoing that, it isn't me.  I do make a couple of silent commits behind the scenes (turns out I can't clear the tats and apply new ones all in one batch. I need to clear, sync, add and sync again. So I have one of the syncs on silent. But that shouldn't stop waxy's patch from working.

Anyway! Apart from that, things are looking good for release. I thought I was going to miss it with that damn MCM bug resurfacing, but I finally nailed that down. I'll try and get it packed up and out the door before the end of the day. Probably won't be an installer, but I can do that mid-week once the main release is done.

On 5/3/2019 at 5:38 PM, rcy68 said:

Yes, please! I`d like to order 6. And make at least 1 a red-head

I'll see what I can do :)

But, no time spent as Ulvutukitig`s temporary pet so he can try the spells out to make sure they work? Or watching Lydia or some other follower be experimented on with the spells if PC is male?

Honestly, I want to resist getting sucked into the player-as-victim route, if I can.

A brand for followers, marking them as the PC`s bitch

Nice idea. I'll have a think on it :)

hmmm. might want to ask monoman then about that. he knows more about it than me. but without that fix if u use say rape tats that means its gonna soft lock and stay soft locked for x times however many npc u have with tattos at tha time. so say u have 10 u might be looking at a good 5min depending on location u at

Well, I don't use rapetats or fadetats, so I haveen't had the problem manifest. But I'm not doing anything particularly exotic at my end. All I do is clear the target's tats down and apply a new set..

I think the problem probably manifests when you have a lot of tattooed actors in the same cell. I'm guessing it's a rape/fadetats problem more than a slavetats one.

10 hours ago, DocClox said:

Honestly, I want to resist getting sucked into the player-as-victim route, if I can.

Ah. Fair enough. Not everyones cup of tea. Keep doing what you like. Last thing I want is you getting burned out because you`re working on stuff you don`t care about. "You can do it!"(<==spoken in horrible cajun accent)

OK. New release is out. New spells are Discipline, Familiar Spirit and Detect Submission.

I still need to double check some of the patches. Ed updated a couple of files recently and rolled my changes into the release so some of them may not be needed. But I also have a couple of fixes I didn't get around to releasing, so I need to review and see what's needed.

I also need to update the in-game spellbook with the new spells.

Apart from that it should be good.  As ever, report any problems.

[edit]

And no sooner do I post than I notice the first bug: The Body Electric is timing out before the end of the scene. Oh well, may they all be that minor.

Had a little time to try out the SE version and give the new stuff a shot. I extracted and played with the previous version a few weeks back and for the most part everything worked out fine then.

Here's the problems I encountered in this version.

- I wasn't able to get the MCM cheat function to work to give me the book so I had to use commands to get the Opus

- Unfortunately reading the book no longer gave me any spells

- And sadly to add onto that I couldn't find Detect Submission when using the console commands

- Discipline works good at first but if I concentrate the spell on the slave for too long (like more than 11 seconds) I start getting delays like the Slave Stats updating when casting Slave Info, or  if decide to tie up or fuck the slave. These delays can be about just over a minute

Familiar Spirit was the most stable thing of the new stuff I tried. The summoning only works if targeted on a slave as intended and he does his business

Later on today I'll try extracting the regular version and see if I have better luck with that.

I'd love to see functionality of a conjured spirit(s) be used for training slaves stats kind of like your planned Imprint spells. I've always wanted a partner for the slaver lifestyle. HSH Taskmistresses and Trainers aren't the same, I mean they're still slaves.

14 minutes ago, McLovin3 said:

- I wasn't able to get the MCM cheat function to work to give me the book so I had to use commands to get the Opus 

That could be a little wobbly. The MCM has been giving me trouble and that option probably didn't get the testing it deserved.

15 minutes ago, McLovin3 said:

- Unfortunately reading the book no longer gave me any spells

The book uses a new appproach. There's a json file in docclox/slavers_spellbook/json/spell_loader.json that determines what spells get loaded and possibly removed when the book is read. The idea is to try and avoid problems with properties not being updated on running scripts. Does anyone know of any gotchas around JsonUtil for SSE?

20 minutes ago, McLovin3 said:

- And sadly to add onto that I couldn't find Detect Submission when using the console commands

Should be at XX000D6B, where XX is the modindex. It uses a PAHE faction, so it'll be in the slavers_spellbook_pahe.esp file, and the mod index will be different from the spells in the main mod file.

24 minutes ago, McLovin3 said:

- Discipline works good at first but if I concentrate the spell on the slave for too long (like more than 11 seconds) I start getting delays like the Slave Stats updating when casting Slave Info, or  if decide to tie up or fuck the slave. These delays can be about just over a minute

Not something I've noticed. I've quite run the spell dry on someone. Then again, with all the testing I'm doing I rarely progress past level 20 so maybe not all that long. I'd be interested to see if anyone else has similar issues.

26 minutes ago, McLovin3 said:

I'd love to see functionality of a conjured spirit(s) be used for training slaves stats kind of like your planned Imprint spells. I've always wanted a partner for the slaver lifestyle. HSH Taskmistresses and Trainers aren't the same, I mean they're still slaves.

I do have quite a few ideas for Ulvutukitig and his pals :)

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

Should be at XX000D6B, where XX is the modindex. It uses a PAHE faction, so it'll be in the slavers_spellbook_pahe.esp file, and the mod index will be different from the spells in the main mod file.

Well there's your problem, no slavers_spellbook_pahe.esp file in the pahe_slavers_spellbook_0_0_6.7z file, it only has a scripts folder with pahcore.pex

11 minutes ago, teutonicguy said:

no slavers_spellbook_pahe.esp file in the pahe_slavers_spellbook_0_0_6.7z

working on it. [edit] try that.

slavers_spellbook_pahe.7z

10 minutes ago, sidfu said:

looks like the uplaods are all messed up right now. best to clear them all and repost them

Too busy making patches for other people's mods, I guess. Did you try that fadetattos patch yet?

You need slavers_spellbook.esm and .esp. The esp file is the main mod and the esm one has some shared factions and keywords so PAHE can interact with the spellbook and vice versa.

The slavers_spellbook_pahe.esp file has a couple of spells that need a hard dependency on PAHE. I've tried to keep everything softloaded where I can, but factions can;t be softloaded, or at least not in a way that then lets you use them in condition functions. So slavers_spellbook_pahe.esp has the two spells that need submission. It also patches the PAHE capture function so that it sends a modevent when a new actor is enslaved. That;s needed if the Brand spell is going to work correctly.