On 3/31/2019 at 2:30 AM, rcy68 said:

Been waiting for the spellbook to be fully implemented so I could acquire the spells with it.

Well, one of my aims is to have each release be playable. So you can just go to Cronvangr Cave, pickup the book and get the spells. There's three vampire wenches in there too. I tend to enslave two of them and then dance with the third until I get vampire disease and then enslave her, too. It's becoming my standard game start :)

Just hope it actually gets finished, as sooo many other mods aren`t.                                                                                             

Like I say, the aim is for each release to be playable. I don't have the best track record for finishing projects so my inention is that this should be useful no matter what stage it might be at if Real Life suddenly intervenes.

I just wish they could be made more useful. Farming, mining, crafting, guarding, patrolling, etc.

I know what you mean. I could quite happily set up a mine where the miners were naked female slaves and where I could turn up once a week, service the miners, and collect the gold and/or ingots. Maybe when I clear my current to-do list :)

That said, a major design consideration for this mod was working with other mods where possible, so the idles and I'd sooner leave to Musje and PAH HSH. Although it might well be possible to make some slave mining markers and assign them using HSH or maybe Jaxonz Positioner. I'll have at think on it.

Question: Would having Idles that, when they pop up, has an NPC use a slave for sex be hard to implement? No dialogue, just a General comment like "Bend over, slave", "On your knees, slut", etc. With maybe a "cha-ching" sound effect if they`re "working".

Not too hard. Tie it to the "Helo" dialog infos, I suspect. There's a story manager event that could do it too, but that's probably a bit heavyweight.

They`re slaves, if one of my followers wants to use them for what they`re there for, they have no say so in the matter

I must admit, I don't usually play with followers, apart from Serana when she attaches hersef to me in Dawnguard. AYGAS has a free use function where you can leave slaves chained up somewhere and passers by will take advantage ... but to get to that point you need to have sold a lot of slaves, which could be an issue if you like to keep what you catch.

On 3/31/2019 at 5:22 AM, 4nk8r said:

Awesome addon for Succubus/Incubus-style playstyle.  Very nice.

Thank you! Nice to know people are playing it :)

A couple of general points.

There's a few bugs in the last release. Nothing major; the Slave To The Flesh spell loses it's update loop after you los from a save. You can re-apply it and it'll restart the loop, so it's not too bad. Also the detect spells in the PAHE addon aren't added when you read the book. So I'll try and get a fix out for that fairly pronto. There's also a bit of weirdness with the book's inventory model that I'd like to sort out.

The SttF one is probably going to have a bit of a rewrite. It's probably not a good idea to have potentially fifty to a hundred slaves all with their own thread and a timer loop. So the plan is to have a central utility quest that has the timer loop, and add all SttF subjects to a formlist somewhere. Then, every few minutes, the quest iterate over the list and update everyone's arousal level. I'll probably check to see if the actors have 3D loaded as well - no point in wasting processor time on actors if they're not in the same worldspace. The quest itself, I'll probably kick off when you first read the Spellbook. Which will also give a good way to reinitialise the quest if it gets stuck.

Once that's done, I'll probably look at getting Her Master's Touch working. That'll be a lot easier since the SttF spell won't have an update loop any more and the HMT one is short duration so it does't matter if it gets lost on game reload.

And I also need to look at balancing some of these spells. Some of them don't have casting costs at all, for instance, while others are way too easy to cast.

That'll keep me going for a bit :)

Whoops! I also missed out the JSON files that define the branding list.

Basically you have a file under Data with the path "docclox/slavers_spellbook/json/banding.json", and that contains something along these lines:

[
	{
		"name" 		: "Breeder",		// tattoo name
		"section" 	: "Spellbook",		// tattoo section
		"area" 		: "Body",			// area of body for this texture
		"color"		: "0",				// color to apply - RRGGBB converted to decimal
		"glow"		: "0",				// glow color -  RRGGBB converted to decimal
										// or 0 to not bother
		"serial"	: "0"				// special case
	},
	{
		// next tat to apply, and so on
	}
]

And the "brand" spell will loop over all the spells in the file and apply the tats to the target slave.

The "Serial" entry is a spcial case. That will take the section and the area, ignore everything else, and look for three tats of the form "X__",  "_Y_", and "__Z", if the slave's serial is XYZ. so for numeber 24, it would apply tats named "0__", "_2_" and "__4".

But that bit is still WIP. I'll definitely get a fix for the missing JSON out ASAP though.

[edit]

Actually, there's no reason the serial can't respect color and glow parameters. Also, the format takes an "alpha" as well

4 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'll check that out in a bit. Probably got the wrong effect linked. (I keep mine on "both" so it probably slipped through)

[edit]

What does SexLab Aroused MCM say under Puppet Master?

I was out in town for awhile and just saw this, I will take a look about puppet master. I'll take a look at the esp you linked as well

Edit: I looked at the puppet master at Sexlab Aroused and this is what I get when I use "set gender preference" I haven't tried the new esp you linked yet though

Edit: 2 I used the esp you linked and it works now, no problems so far

20190401135130_1.jpg.b1c675a8da3dcaf19eec1faaf84e0f77.jpg

That's good to know. My testing went well last nice, and Slave To The Flesh seems to finally be working the way it;s supposed to work, so I'll probably get a proper bugfix release out in a day or two.

And maybe a rewrite of the documentation for it all.

Just started toying around with this, and while I'm liking the ideas, here, and most of the spells are working well (debug messaging confirmed SttF starting up again when I entered a zone with an HSH slave that had the spell applied before save/load).

But the branding and more specifically the serial numbers; just can't seem to figure them out.  Apply Serial changes the slave's name (Number 1), which was unexpected (not unwelcome, though I might prefer to make that actual rename optional), but no actual tattoo is applied.  Apply Brand, meanwhile, has no apparent effect except to sometimes apply stockings tattoos to the slave?

I'm figuring I must have something jacked up in my install/load order, but after reading through the thread, I wasn't really able to figure out what the EXPECTED behavior really would be.

I have a ton of slavetats packs installed, and I also installed the most recent update over the previous version without cleaning my save (and after I'd picked up/read the book), so it's easy for me to imagine that I've got something bungled, but everything ELSE is working aside from this, so I don't want to go tinkering too much until I know how it's supposed to work.

Are the tats from the screenshots included/working, and if so, are there any particular SlaveTats packs I should have installed, or any texture files or anything I should be finding in this mod, or any other really stupid thing I'm overlooking, before I go digging around and inevitably end up b0rking my save game?

Edit: also noticed I have Apply Brand, Remove Brand, AND Clear Branding spells; are there supposed to be all three, or is that a good sign that I should have cleaned my save?

22 minutes ago, Noctum28 said:

Thanks for your work in making the arousal management in Skyrim more immersive!

I just noticed that the description mentioned a patch for SexLab Hentai Pregnancy/SLHP. Sadly I could not find it with the other downloads.

Pretty sure the doc's out of date; the fertility/sterilization spells are available in the main mod install (though I haven't tested actually USING them, yet).

2 hours ago, Sulrandir said:

But the branding and more specifically the serial numbers; just can't seem to figure them out.  Apply Serial changes the slave's name (Number 1), which was unexpected (not unwelcome, though I might prefer to make that actual rename optional

You got me. That wasn't supposed to be in this release, and the plan is to have an MCM option to turn it off.

but no actual tattoo is applied

I missed the tats out of the BSA. The 0,.0.4.1 version should have fixed that. I'll sort out a loose files version shortly. For the branding, that uses a JSON file which (unheplfully) is in the BSA and I'm not sure if we can read JSON from BSAs. Which would mess up SlaveTats as well, thinking about it.

are there any particular SlaveTats packs I should have installed

For the time being, it probably wouldn't hurt to have these installed. Of course the idea was that everyone could edit their own branding/serial configuration based on the json that was left out of the BSA and I didn't get around to documenting. That part could probably have gone better in retrospect :)

Here's the loose files. That's tats, json files, the config file for the branding and the illustrations for the spellbook.

Slaver_Spellbook_loose_files.7z

2 hours ago, Noctum28 said:

I just noticed that the description mentioned a patch for SexLab Hentai Pregnancy/SLHP. Sadly I could not find it with the other downloads.

@sulrandir got it right. Ed included the needed code in the main mod about half an hour before I was due to release. So I reworked the fertility/sterilization spells to use Eds code and left the patch out. Forgot to take it out of the description though,

It's five-past-bedtime here, so I need to go crash. I'll sort this mess out properly before the weekend :)

@DocClox Thanks for clearing that up; I was about ready to start tearing my whole load order apart trying to figure it out, myself, which would have broken my heart; I'm having fun with this playthrough, and this mod's making it even moreso, already. I look forward to seeing where you take it from here.

Best part is, when you get sick of working on it and just call it done,c it'll still be worth having in my LO, and I won't be left bound, gagged, and blindfolded hanging out outside some guy's house with a dude named Mario or Bruno or whatever the hell the most frustrating character in QAYL was called.

Yeah, I really do need to show QAYL a little love at some point :)

I posted this earlier, but the LL editor seems to have swallowed the link

That's the stockings the default livery uses. Not strictly necessary for the branding spell, but I think the serial one has them hard coded.

Incidentally, the brand and serial spells are going to be one and the same next release, with "serial" being a special entry in the branding.json file that pulls n three numbers from the category chosen. I'll get together some proper documentation for it, and probably a few examples as well.

@DocClox You mentioned earlier tying everything (or just about everything) to the brand, as a way to bypass factions, so your spells would only affect the PC's slaves without adding dependencies. Also sounded like you were thinking of the brand applying tats to slaves to display what spells are currently affecting them.

If those are both the case (or are expected to become so), any chance player will be able to opt-out of the auto-tat part, or maybe define their own?  I like the sample designs you've posted so far, but I can also see where they might not be anyone's aesthetic, or they might not ALWAYS want them. Even myself, I've been playing sort of a heirarchy to my slaves; when they're finished training as pleasure slaves, they get a new collar, heels, and stockings. Maybe even something pretending to be clothes. Fresh meat gets nothing until they learn.

Likewise, slaves I'm training for combat get a completely different set of "upgrades," and breeders and milk cows end up even worse off than the fresh meat (after all, I might sell the meat, but if I decide I'm keeping one as an animal, well, then, I can have my own fun ruining what's left of her life).

So, I don't necessarily WANT the boot-face Orc bitch I'm training to wrestle bears to have a cutesy heart that says "Thank you for fucking #227" or a pair of lacy stockings. I'd personally rather have some control over any modifications to their appearance.

1 hour ago, Sulrandir said:

If those are both the case (or are expected to become so), any chance player will be able to opt-out of the auto-tat part, or maybe define their own? 

Yes to both. Branding is going to do three things:

1. It's going to mark the slave so the engine can  recognize her. So that's going work out as adding her to a faction and a formlist.
  2. It's goign to apply the tattoo set defined in branding.json
  3. BUT, you can define an empty tattoo set and skip the tats entirely, or define a set to your liking.

Even myself, I've been playing sort of a heirarchy to my slaves; when they're finished training as pleasure slaves, they get a new collar, heels, and stockings. Maybe even something pretending to be clothes. Fresh meat gets nothing until they learn.

I tend to do the same thing. I've been using the branding to help me tell who I've given the Slave To The Flesh treatment to, but I want variant combinations for different roles as well.

It might be possible to have (say) five branding spells, each linked to a configurable tattoo combination. I know I could do with something like that. (I keep losing development time because I'll suddenly decide that Salonia Caelia really needs to have "Please, Master, fuck me" scrawled across her belly before I take her back to Castle Volkihar and bone her in front of Harkon and his Court. (It didn't actually work out like that; Harkon was in his study waiting to talk to me, so I ended up doing her in front of the Court and then again in a private show for Lord Harkon by the fire in his study. I have pictures somewhere :) ))

So, I don't necessarily WANT the boot-face Orc bitch I'm training to wrestle bears to have a cutesy heart that says "Thank you for fucking #227" or a pair of lacy stockings

I agree entirely. Branding tats can be removed and added at will. It doesn't hurt the "brand" which is a metaphysical thing and persists even if the tats are removed.

I'm also planning on setting up variant brands where you can have different configurations by race, or set up a list to choose from with a popup menu, or maybe just a random selection. But that last bit is a way off yet.

[edit]

I should add that the "For Sale" tats, when I get them working, will add a magic effect which will be removed when the tats are removed. But that's an AYGAS integration feature and needs some work yet. Currently the tats are purely cosmetic.

A bit of documentation. The in-game spellbook is all very well, but Korneum's perspective means I can't talk about implmentation details.

I'll add this into the top post with the next release:

Illusion

Exhibitionism

This just sets the exhibitionist flag under SLAF. You can check with SLAF MCM. Other mods may unset it.

Mandate Nudity

Assigns the PAHE "naked" outfit to the target. This will not strip an actor, but it should help with a glitch where they start resetting to their default outfits without having any clothes in their inventory.

Impose Orientation

Sets the orientation in SLAF. Instead of the SexLab numbers (0, 1, 2) the assigned preference is relative to the target's gender. So "same" means same gender as target, "other" is gender other than the target, and "both" is either gender.

SLAF does not support genders other than male and female, so neither do I.

Lock Arousal

Sets the SLAF "Arousal Locked" flag on the target. Other mods may play with this, so the effect is not guaranteed to persist in the long term.

Imprint

Not implemented. When they are, they will a collection of spells to use orgasms to train PAHE stats like resect, sex, fear and so on.

Iron Will

Sets the SLAF "Arousal Blocked" flag on the caster, usually the player. Allows you to manage naked slaves without succumbing to lust.

Cast the spell again to undo it.

Restoration

Heightened Sensitivity

Boosts the Exposure Rate of SLAF. When something ups exposure, this stat determines how much it rises by. So this controls how aroused your slave gets when stimulated.

Carnal Obsession

Boosts the Time Rate of SLAF. This is how often in a time period exposure is checked.

Ovulation

Gives you two minutes with target fertility chance boosted 100%. Guaranteed impregnation in normal circumstances. Can fail on sterilized slaves or if target is already fertilized

Extended Ovulation

Gives 10 minutes boosted fertility. Generally enough to get the job done.

Korneum's Baby Maker

If sex is begun within 30 seconds, the Baby Maker applies a fertility boost of 500%, which lasts for as long as the target continues to have sex. The spell terminates at the end of sex, or after 30 seconds if sex does not commence inside that period.

Sterilize

Applies a permanent -200% malus to target's fertility.

Fever Heat

Not implemented. Intended as a combination of Body Fever (see below) and a less powerful version of the Baby Maker. Essneitally, this gives a fast arousal refresh loop and a fertility boost that lasts for the duration of the sex act.

Conjuration

Slave To The Flesh

Maxes out SLAF on the target. Exposure, ExposureRate and TimeRate are set to the maximum, and the target is made both exhibitionist and bisexual, after which arousal is locked.

Also, the effect is automatically refreshed every 10 seconds (default may change, will be configurable in MCM) so even if other factors alter these stats, the target is maintained at or near maximum arousal,

Body Fever

Not Implemented.  Suppresses Slave To The Flesh and substitutes a much faster arousal loop (with one second default timeout).

Useful for sex where you want your partner to return to maximum arousal immediately after orgasm.

Requires SttF to be running

The Master's Touch

Not Implemented. Will turn off SttF the next time the slave's master gives her an orgasm. Slave's disposition rises for the time when SttF is inactive and has a good chance of rising permanently.The spell also trains sex willingness.

Effect ends after sex, or if sex is not begun in time (probably 30 seconds, but I am considering a longer period).

Once the effect ends, SttF reasserts itself and arousal increases accordingly.

Alteration

Apply Brand

This takes a list of tattoos defined in "data/docclox/slavers_spellbook/json/banding.json" (should be "branding", but isn't!) and applies them to the slave. The tattoos are applied with a "slavers_spellbook : 1" parameter which can be used to clear then without affecting tats applied by other methods.

This spell is going to be replaced by "Brand" in a future release.

See below for the JSON format.

Assign Serial

This generates a unique serial number, starting at 1 for your first slave. The Serial is stored on the actor record using StorageUtil, so even if the tat is removed and then subsequently reapplied, she keeps the same number. The spell also applies a tattoo livery (currently hardcoded into the mod) which includes the three digit number as part of the tattoo set.

The slave is currently renamed as "Number NNN" where NNN is the slave's serial. That is going to be optional.

This too will be replaced by "Brand"

Brand

• Not implemented: This is going to replace "Apply Brand" and "Assign Serial". The functionality is the same as "Apply Brand" now, with these exceptions:
  • It will add the slave to a faction and formlist so that branded slaves can be identified by the engine. Useful for dialogue or spell effects that only apply to slaves.
  • The spell will assign a serial as "Assign Serial" now does.
  • There will be a special JSON entry "Serial" which takes a section and an area only and looks for tats representing the serial number. Tats are expected to be in the format "N__" for hundreds, "_N_" for tens, and "__N" for units. A Serial entry will use up three tat slots.
  • It will rename the slave as "Number NNN" if that is enabled in the MCM.

Mark For Sale

Not Implemented. Will take a Tattoo Set specified in the same way as Brand sets and apply it to the slave, clearing any previous spellbook tats. This should include one or more tats from the "forsale" tatpack.

The tats themselves will cast a spell that adds the target into the "for sale" faction, which will mean that they show up in AYGAS sell slave dialogues, or possibly that citizens approach you about buying the slaves. This also means that you don’t need the spell and can apply the tats manually for the same effect, if desired.

Currently none of this happens. The tat pack is included, but is now purely for RP purposes.

Slaver's Candle

A permanent, toggleable candlelight spell with an enhanced area and a controllable colour. Use the left and right arrow keys to cycle through the colours.

There are eight colors by default: roughly one for each rainbow color, plus the default candlelight. Each color is a separate spell with the order defined by a formlist called "docbook_candle_spells". If you have a basic understanding of the CK, it's easy to add new spells into the formlist and change the colours, ordering or paramters of the lights.

Mainly useful for mood lighting and screenshotting. Has a tendency to drift off colour if  you use arrow keys in a menu.

Destruction

Sting!

A lightning bolt clone that does from 1 to 3 points of damage. Intended as a sort of magic equivalent to the PAHE whip. Useful for correcting behaviour at a distance. Close up targeting is a bit wonky; not sure why, might be the case with lightning as well.

The intention is that this work at far greater range than it currently does, and probably without the lightning effect; Put the cross-hairs on the targe, release the spell, and they light up with sparks and go "Ow!". Probably make it one that affects branded slaves only, which is not currently the case.

The Body Electric

Lights up the caster's body with harmless shock effects for the duration. If he has sex, the shock effect spreads to his partner.

Only partly implemented. It is going to be a spell that lasts for the duration of the sex act, but currently times out, and it's going to function as an added PAHE training, probably for respect and fear.

The Master's Displeasure

Bugged. Spends a lot of magicka but doesn't seem to do much. WHen it works, it will light up every slave within 100 feet of the Master with a "Sting!" effect. Useful for disciplining a room full of misbehaving slaves, or just because you're feeling grumpy.

Mysticism (Actually Alteration)

Detect Pregnancy

Needs the SLHP plugin since it needs keywords and factins from that mod to work.

This spell shows up all pregnant slaves in range with a detect life effect. I may add different colors, depending on sort of pregnancy and how far advanced it is.

Detect Soul Gem

Show up any slave with a Filled Black Soul Gem in their inventory.

)I may well add detects for arousal (color coded) and maybe some others if I can find way to condition it.)

Detect Gender Preference

Just prints the current preference as a Notification. I'm thinking of changing this to a spray effect and making the target glow pink, blue or green accordingly.

Branding Format:

The tattoo set used by Apply Brand is defined by the following file:

data/docclox/slavers_spellbook/json/banding.json

Note that this *should* be "branding.json", and will probably be fixed for the next release.

The format is as follows:

[

{ "name": "Black 1", "section": "stockings Unp 7B", "area": "Body" },

{ "name": "Black 1", "section": "stockings Unp 7B", "area": "Feet" },

{ "name": "Owned", "section": "Ownership", "area": "Body", "color" : 16711680, "glow" : 16711680 },

{ "name": "Full Brand", "section": "Spellbook", "area": "Body", "color" : 16711680, "glow" : 16711680 }

]

This is very nearly the same as the format for SlaveTats files, except that it takes "glow" and "alpha" parameters in the JSON. This means you can more or less copy entries from your favourite slavetats definintion files.

Note that:

• ALL the tats in the list are applied, in that order. If you run out of slots, Apply Branding will keep on trying anyway.
  • Tats do not need to be from the same area.
  • colors need to be the decimal versions RRGGBB hex codes. So 16711680 is the deciman equivalent of 0xFF0000 or pure red.

With the next release, there will be a new flag enabled.

{ "is serial": "1", "section": "Slave Numbers", "area": "Body", "color" : 16711680, "glow" : 16711680 },

If "is serial is missing or set to zero, the entry works the same way as any other. If it IS set, then any name value is ignored and the spell will look in the specified section for tats in the format "N__" for hundreds, "_N_" for tens, and "__N" for units.

A Serial entry will use up three tat slots.

Abbreviations

SLAF SexLab Aroused Framework

PAH/PAHE Paradise Halls Enhanced

SttF Slave to the Flesh

SLHP SexLab Hentai Pregnancy

@DocClox Wow.  That's actually a lot more customization than I was expecting, or even hoping for.  Looking forward to that.

On the Slaver's Candle: "Use the left and right arrow keys to cycle through the colours."  Playing with SLSO, so I'm thinking my in-game sexcapades are likely to have a distinctly disco/rave sort of vibe to them.  Luckily, I'm not particularly susceptible to seizures or migraines or anything, but I'll definitely need to make an effort not to play drunk.

Are you using a controller? I use the keyboard and use left and right mouse rather than arrow keys.

Mind, that's something else I want to make configurable in MCM. So it'll probably be a temporary inconvenience.

53 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Are you using a controller? I use the keyboard and use left and right mouse rather than arrow keys.

Mind, that's something else I want to make configurable in MCM. So it'll probably be a temporary inconvenience.

Nope, K/M.  There's no way I could manage all the hotkeys I have to cope with from just a controller -- I have something like 5 or 6 DIFFERENT "Surrender" keys, depending on which mod's scenario I want to trigger.

I was just cracking a joke and (not so) subtly hinting at the whole MCM/customization angle you're already thinking of, is all.

This is exactly what I've been looking for since forever. Perfect supplementary mod to PAHE. Aside from that, the SLSO-PAHE plugin and the PAHE-SlaveTat plugin are essential quality of life mods for me now. Quick question, I love the concept of the bound belt spell, do you think you'd ever make more bound restraint spells? Something like a bound yoke or bound cuffs? 

23 minutes ago, InsanityFactor said:

I love the concept of the bound belt spell, do you think you'd ever make more bound restraint spells? Something like a bound yoke or bound cuffs? 

That's the plan.  I'm thinking collar, cuffs and leg irons probably. Yoke is a possibility too.  I'd probably sequester a few points of magicka for each item summomed, so there'd be a limit to how many you could use, or would want to use, but they'd be useful for getting slaves back home when you didn't have any hardware on you.

Main reason it's not done already is that I want to make the bound devices look similar to bound weaons, and that turns out to need more than just applying an enchant shader, so I need to learn how to do that.

And if I'm going to dip into the wonderful world of modelling and materials, I quite fancy trying my hand at making some Glass restraints. Mostly transparaent apart from a bit of green relfectivity and maybe some daedric runes,

But I want to get the existing spell roster working more or less right before I dive into that,.

I posted this to the Hentai Pregnancy list earlier this morning. It's a two line change to the HP MCM menu that makes the pregnant actors list use GetDisplayNames for the females. So you slave names from PAHE rather than "Bandit, Bandit, Bandit"

I'll add it to the download section as well.

slhp_display_names.7z

Could you explain a little bit about how repeated orgasms train PAHE slaves? I'm not sure if it's working properly but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or I don't understand how it's supposed to work. I took a brand new slave and gave her 10 orgasms in a row with slave to the flesh active, and her submission was about 25 afterwards. Does that sound right? 

Also, I don't know if someone has already posted this, but the bind and release spell for sttf seem to both bind.