Maybe borrow, with credit, some of the code from hentai creatures or succubus heart? both have summon able critters that have their way with individuals, and the latter can be directed to do so against opponents. Aroused Creatures mod can also have critters take advantage of opponents in the tied up and/or knocked down state from Defeat. Now that I think of it, I think Defeat has code that allows creatures that knock down opponents to have their way with them, even in combat.

Also, if I hadn't said so before, thanks for this mod, it really is super useful. If you ever want another pair of eyes on some code I'd be happy to help.

2 hours ago, teutonicguy said:

Maybe borrow, with credit, some of the code from hentai creatures or succubus heart?

Got it sorted. I cloned the base wolf, ripped out all its AI and give it a faction of its own, allied to the player.

Ulvutukitig.png

Seemed to work, in the end.

Now if I could just get that sodding MCM to show up again...

[edit]

Yuck! I just noticed the pixelation on that image. Tha's what I get for turning the ENB off...

Well, I worked out why my MCM disappeared: there's an error in the script somewhere that was silently crashing the page. I know this, because I took out everything but the "extends" line, and the menu reappeared again, albeit with very little in it. That was a pain to find.

I still have a couple of bugs in Mark For Capture to test. For some reason, Vampires resist it every time. I think I can work around the problem, but I need to test it some more.  So probably no release this weekend after all. Might be up for a mid-week one.

[edit]

8 hours ago, teutonicguy said:

Also, if I hadn't said so before, thanks for this mod, it really is super useful. If you ever want another pair of eyes on some code I'd be happy to help. 

Thanks. (I meant to say this last post but got distracted by screenshots and stuff).  If you want to look the code over, you're more than welcome to do so; the source is packed into the BSAs - just get an unpacker and dig in :)

If we're going to do any serious collaboration, I'll see about setting up a github account or some such thing.

On 4/9/2019 at 3:26 PM, DocClox said:

It's a good idea. He;s certainly sleazy enough, and I definitely want to make use of that.

Have him send you on some quests to find various "old spellbooks" that need translating.  Initially you can have him give you a "translated" version when you give him the untranslated one.  That leaves an opportunity to enhance it later with another quest to get it translated and make copies (you read one and sell the other(s) to Enyhir).

By making each spell come from a new book and quest you then also gain the ability to throttle the acquisition of the spells so you may have to develop in various ways before getting the next spell or spells.

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Have him send you on some quests to find various "old spellbooks" that need translating.  Initially you can have him give you a "translated" version when you give him the untranslated one.  That leaves an opportunity to enhance it later with another quest to get it translated and make copies (you read one and sell the other(s) to Enyhir).

That's pretty much the structure I have in mind :)

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

By making each spell come from a new book and quest you then also gain the ability to throttle the acquisition of the spells so you may have to develop in various ways before getting the next spell or spells.

It's going to need to be more than one spell per book. Reading the book currently installs around 30 spells.

Also in the pipeline, Detect Submission: lights up your slaves in different colors depending on how well trained they are:

red: <= 25%

amber 26%-59%

green: 60%-99%

blue: 100%

No more wandering around firing Slave Info at random to find out who needs special attention :)

[edit]

A side effect of which is that we're getting an esm file as well as an esp. It was going to have to happen soon anyway: if I want to make spells that use factions from PAHE and from the spellbook, but still avoid a hard link to pahe, I need the factions and formlists to live in an esm. But there may be some weirdness on upgrade.

I'm trying to minimise the impact.  It should in any event be a one time hit. Absolute worst case, you can do a clean re-install and reapply brand and SttF spells.

[edit]

And after all that... I discover that PAHE doesn't store its submission values in the submission faction any more. It's a sodding property on a sodding alias.

Fuck. Fuck!

[edit]

What is annoying is that it should be being set:

Float __submission = 0.0
Float Property submission       Hidden
        Float Function get()
                return __submission
        EndFunction
        Function set(Float value)
                If __submission < PAH.Config.runAwayValue && value >= PAH.Config.runAwayValue
                        PAH.tickSlaverRank()
                endIf
                __submission = value
                if __submission > 100
                        __submission = 100
                elseif __submission < 0
                        __submission = 0
                endif
                actor_alias.SetFactionRank(PAHSubmission, __submission as Int)
        EndFunction
EndProperty

... but if I do GetFactionRank from the console on a 97 submission slave, I get "1"

Nope, I'm wrong/. PAH does keep the submission value as a faction rank. I think I must have messed up my interior check somehow. I do know that getting from here

before.png

to here

after.png

seems to have taken a lot of work, somehow.

Oh well, I'm sure it will be worth it in the end :)

On 4/23/2019 at 12:11 AM, rcy68 said:

A well crafted, polished mod is always greatly appreciated. Take your time and enjoy your craft. Looks REAL good, so far. All of it.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I just don't want to get too far adrift from what I last released. I mean it would help if I didn't keep adding spells. This one is called Discipline.

owie.png

It does a constant, low level shock damage with an enhanced magicka damage as well.  I had wanted something closer to sparks in effect. although this is growing on me ;)

On 4/23/2019 at 12:11 AM, rcy68 said:

Although, I must say, you DO like bright colors. :)

If you knew the trouble I had getting any colors at all on that spell. :) On the first attempt. three out of four colors all showed as red. And lit up the caster, not the slaves. The fourth colour, amber, lit up the slaves. In a tasteful shade of green. The Effects Shader dialogue is obscure, even by Creation Kit standards.

[edit]

Damn, but that detect submission spell is addictive. I just collared six vampires in Dimhollow. Could I depart before all of them showed up blue? Not on your life!

So I was thinking...training slaves for sex is...tedious. You have to "use" them over and over, oh so slowly building up the sex stat. And it only goes up when you are training them for sex. ANY other sexual encounters they have(being raped, training another slave or prostitution, etc.) doesn`t count. Personally, I view sex training as "the more they are forced to cum, the more they want to cum(the how and why of it becomes less and less relevant), until eventually becoming insatiable nymphomaniacs who happily spread their legs for anyone/anything that will give them what they crave". And if they are kept at maximum arousal with your spells, they REALLY want/need to cum, thus making them even more susceptible to sex training(sex stat goes up quicker?). It`d be nice if I could just raise a slaves sex stat up to a certain level(adjustable in MCM, perhaps?) and then ALL sex raises their sex stat, whether training another slave, putting them to work as a prostitute, servicing my "guests" in my home(including the Dom/Sub feature of HSH), being raped(ala Defeat), or setting a Hentai Creature to train with them(it`s even called "Train" in their activation menu). I know, I could just max out a slaves' sex stat to 100 and then set them to training other slaves, but again, it`s tedious. Needlessly so, especially with Hentai Creatures I could summon to "Train" them. Yeah, it`s a bit cheaty(and lazy), but they`re slaves, and what`s required of them in service to their Master is entirely up to said Master. I never liked that they refuse to perform sexually if their sex stat isn`t high enough, even though their obedience is 100. If someone, anyone/anything, wants to use them, they have absolutely NO say so in the matter. They are at the bottom of the hierarchy. Even my dog, my horse, my pet skeever(or whatever) is higher ranked than them in my household. Nothing is lower on the totem pole than a slave, not even enemies(unless they`re ordered to fight for their Master). A slave obeys. A slave submits. Period.                                   Well, as always, I`ve gone off topic and started rambling on. Can you tweak things so that ALL sex trains the sex stat? Or just when SttF spell is on them?                Hmmm. Maybe this is something for the PAHE forum, but that mod hasn`t been updated since last year, so...here I am. You seem to have become the defacto slavery mod person. Don`t know how you feel about that, but I`m grateful for it, nonetheless. Your efforts are GREATLY appreciated.                 Side Note: sorry for how my posts are always just one big block, but I have no idea how to "pretty" these up with paragraphs and stuff. I`m certain all those tabs at the top does that stuff, and I have no idea what does what, and too little desire to figure it all out. But I`m just a caveman, and all those things scare and confuse me.(RIP Phil Hartman)                      P.S.- It would be awesome if someone could port Furo Trap mod from Oblivion. It would go really well with Estrus. Furo Tub is one of my all-time favorites(love breeding mods). And yes, I know there is a Furo Tub animation, and a Furo Tub piece of furniture, and I appreciate the effort someone put into making them, BUT, it really sucks, compared to the Oblivion mod. I`d try to do it myself, but refer back to my "caveman" statement.

[ I wrote this on Friday and then the weekend happened and life got complicated... ]

> So I was thinking...training slaves for sex is...tedious. You have to "use" them over and over, oh so slowly building up the sex stat. And it only goes up when you are training them for sex. ANY other sexual encounters they have(being raped, training another slave or prostitution, etc.) doesn`t count.

Actually, with PAHE at least, they ought to count. There's a comment in the code that says that once you've had sex with a slave once through the PAH dialogue, it tracks any sexual activity. Although that might just be sex with the player.

That said, I'm not sure that feature works. I keep meaning to look into it.

> It`d be nice if I could just raise a slaves sex stat up to a certain level(adjustable in MCM, perhaps?)

It's not a feature I'd use, but I suppose a minumum SttF sex skill could be set on MCM. Personally, I quite like training them. At some point there's going to be detect spells to show up their sex stats in various areas so you can tell who needs extra attention.

> I never liked that they refuse to perform sexually if their sex stat isn`t high enough, even though their obedience is 100.

I sort of prefer it. Consensual sex with slaves usually goes like:

ME: Come here, slave! I want to breed you!

Slave: Certainly, Master. How about a nice foot-job.

ME: No, slave! I want your pussy!

Slave: Of course, Master. Have this other, different, foot-job.

ME: Slave, I'm warning you...

Slave: How about a hand job instead?

ME: Right, that does it!

Slave: Maybe you'd like it if I sit on your face?

I mean, how many footjob animations did Leito make? I keep turning them off in MCM and more keep appearing.

> Can you tweak things so that ALL sex trains the sex stat? Or just when SttF spell is on them?

I'll have a look. It's a bit harder since I consolidated the SttF event loop in a central quest. Maybe a faction hook...

> Side Note: sorry for how my posts are always just one big block, but I have no idea how to "pretty" these up with paragraphs and stuff.

Well, if the editor is working properly a few blank lines are all it takes. But I had awful trouble with it after the site rebuild.

> P.S.- It would be awesome if someone could port Furo Trap mod from Oblivion.

Furo tubs as training devices are possible. I don't think I've seen the trap version.

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

Furo tubs as training devices are possible. I don't think I've seen the trap version.

Try to look for screen shots/gifs of the tubs/chairs from Oblivion. The Skyrim versions that already exist are HORRIBLE. Don`t bother incorporating THOSE. They`re just...Ugh. So...know any good animators? :) But the Furo Trap suggestion was more of a "If anyone reading this would be so kind..." sorta thing. Not really aimed at you, specifically.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             So Leito has a foot fetish. If that`s his thing, more power to him. I mean, my game fetish, I`ve realized, is breeding women(my PC included) with creatures. And tentacles. It`s why Furo Trap is one of my favorites. It captures a girl, breaks her with orgasms, then breeds her over and over, impregnating her with Daedra, who then wreak havok, if it happens in a populated area. And they can cast the Furo spell, trapping more women, who are broken and bred, etc., etc.. And a good time`s had by all. Well, by the Daedra and the trapped girls. Everyone else is pretty much screwed. Literally, if it`s an un-trapped woman that`s combat raped. Which usually ends with them in a tub, too. Ah, Oblivion...the graphics quality is less, but the sex mods were better. Simpler, really. Everyone wasn`t so overly obsessed with "immersion" and "lore". That`s what imagination is for. Filling in the blanks for why "whatever" is a thing. Although the DD mods and Estrus are excellent, and could play a role in slave training quite well.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Well, since I`m rambling, might as well throw this in: I hate when I`m Defeated, and who or what ever is having fun with me and my followers, seeing any slaves that were following just standing around, being ignored. "Jeez, they`re already naked. Use them, you stupid bastards! It`s their only reason for existing, anymore. You might as well, since you`re all gonna die or be enslaved when you`re done with me."                                                                         Keep up the good work. I have high hopes for this mod.

Oye! I just saw your mod and i obviously downloded it. Still i got a problem, even after reading the book from the original one or from aditem, i don't get any spell.
I've tried by reinstalling, merging everything in one mod and even seperate, stil no clue how to get those suculante spells :'(

Can you help the poor fool i am please?

59 minutes ago, sidfu said:

hopely u make a patch for SGO 3 like u have for HP.
also can we get a updated slavetats file for the 1.3 beta. 

Should be simple enough. Ill have to see if DarkConsole is happy to use the same StorageUtil keywords as SLHP.

43 minutes ago, Ivorax said:

I've tried by reinstalling, merging everything in one mod and even seperate, stil no clue how to get those suculante spells :'(

Just to check - is the book in question called "Opus Korneum"?

Also, can you see them in the console? Try hitting the console key and typing

help "Slave To The Flesh"

if it shows up as a spell, you can get it by using player.addspell.

Try that and let me know how you get on.

found a pretty major bug that u can fix kinda easy. slave tats has a major bug where when it applies tats it messes up controls for player so to say for a bit. u cant use tab for menus iventory or such. there is a fix for it. let me get u a link for it.
there also a bit of soft conflicct with rape tatoos. when it brands slaves it removes all  tatoos applied by it.
found another bug also that even thou i have the rename slave off it still renamed the slave.
on sgo3 its considered finish by DC he spend all his time in discord working on SGO4 for se and also the pose mod for sse. so u could make a patch and he wouldnt mind since u would be just adding the keywords u need

8 minutes ago, DocClox said:

Should be simple enough. Ill have to see if DarkConsole is happy to use the same StorageUtil keywords as SLHP.

Just to check - is the book in question called "Opus Korneum"?

Also, can you see them in the console? Try hitting the console key and typing

help "Slave To The Flesh"

if it shows up as a spell, you can get it by using player.addspell.

Try that and let me know how you get on.

Ty for your quick response,

Yes i read the book called "Opus Korneum" but i get no spells.

Regarding the command it worked, i managed to get the slave to the flesh spell

18 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Don`t bother incorporating THOSE

So not the ZAZ tubs, then?

So Leito has a foot fetish. If that`s his thing, more power to him.

Nothing against foot fetishes. I just get cross when I can't make my slaves do what I ask. I want vanilla, "insert rod A in hole B" sex, and I get twenty thousand cutesy foreplay options and waste a perfectly good Baby Maker. It's not a criticism of Leito; if anything it's the way SexLab handles keywords.

I can see I'm going to end up writing my own sex dialogue at this rate, just get a bit more fine control over the sort of action that results.

It captures a girl, breaks her with orgasms, then breeds her over and over,

I think I remember that one. Never really used it because it tended to depopulate vast areas :)

Still, I think there may be some things in the pipeline you might enjoy :D

Well, since I`m rambling, might as well throw this in: I hate when I`m Defeated, and who or what ever is having fun with me and my followers, seeing any slaves that were following just standing around, being ignored.

That always used to bother me. I have a half finished mod somewhere which was largely about just that. "Pretty, Vacant", it was called. It was doing quite well, and then I got bogged down on a point of rotational geometry and never quite got to the finish line. I may have to take a second look at that,

8 minutes ago, sidfu said:

there also a bit of soft conflicct with rape tatoos. when it brands slaves it removes all  tatoos applied by it.

by "it" you mean the Brand spell? That's possible. It's supposed to just clear tats imposed by the spellbook, but I'm not sure I ever tested that. I'll look into it.

10 minutes ago, sidfu said:

found another bug also that even thou i have the rename slave off it still renamed the slave.

OK, that needs fixing.

10 minutes ago, sidfu said:

on sgo3 its considered finish by DC he spend all his time in discord working on SGO4 for se and also the pose mod for sse. so u could make a patch and he wouldnt mind since u would be just adding the keywords u need 

I'll do the patch anyway. If he's finished with SGO3 then I don't need to worry about keeping it up to date.

18 minutes ago, Ivorax said:

Regarding the command it worked, i managed to get the slave to the flesh spell

OK. I'll attach the list of spells that the book should add. There are some duplicates in there, and some spells have the same name as the (detrimental) effects they apply to slaves, so you may want to save before experimenting. The formids are there too, minus the top byte for the mod index, so if you understand how that works, you can save some time and just make up a bat file with the ids.

spells.7z

That's the "install" list, so if you use those IDs then everything should be fine. If you search for names, check the ids against the list.

14 minutes ago, sidfu said:

missed something. a option to change the texture color for the tats without having to go into  slave tats would be good. in my game by default they so bright cant even read them :P

Look in data/docclox/slavers_spellbook/json/branding.json. That's the file that controlls which tats get added b y Brand and what color and glow values are applied. The default one looks like this:

[
        { "name": "Black 1", "section": "stockings Unp 7B", "area": "Body" },
        { "name": "Black 1", "section": "stockings Unp 7B", "area": "Feet" },
        { "name": "Combo (Heart, Caption + Brands)", "section": "Cunt Numbers", "area": "Body", "color" : 16711680,"glow" : 16711680 },
        { "is_serial" : 1, "section": "Cunt Numbers", "area": "Body", "color" : 16711680, "glow" : 16711680 }
]

You can set the color and glow values to whatever you like.

ill give it a try on your next release. dont forget to also throw in a fix for the silent disable. dont know why your spell causes slave tats to do it again where im using the twinked version by monoman1 that already has the no silent disable bug fixed.

11 minutes ago, DocClox said:

OK. I'll attach the list of spells that the book should add. There are some duplicates in there, and some spells have the same name as the (detrimental) effects they apply to slaves, so you may want to save before experimenting. The formids are there too, minus the top byte for the mod index, so if you understand how that works, you can save some time and just make up a bat file with the ids.

spells.7z 936 B · 1 download

That's the "install" list, so if you use those IDs then everything should be fine. If you search for names, check the ids against the list.

Look in data/docclox/slavers_spellbook/json/branding.json. That's the file that controlls which tats get added b y Brand and what color and glow values are applied. The default one looks like this:

[
        { "name": "Black 1", "section": "stockings Unp 7B", "area": "Body" },
        { "name": "Black 1", "section": "stockings Unp 7B", "area": "Feet" },
        { "name": "Combo (Heart, Caption + Brands)", "section": "Cunt Numbers", "area": "Body", "color" : 16711680,"glow" : 16711680 },
        { "is_serial" : 1, "section": "Cunt Numbers", "area": "Body", "color" : 16711680, "glow" : 16711680 }
]

You can set the color and glow values to whatever you like.

Thanks a lot, you saved my day!

28 minutes ago, Ivorax said:

Thanks a lot, you saved my day!

No problem. I just wonder why the OnRead script didn't fire. Or maybe it did and the Book's properties are borked.

Oh well, that's why I'm switching over to a JSON based solution :)

Hey Doc if you don't like the animations that come up from chosen PAH dialogue, you can always try Sexlab Controller. It lets you pick any animation that fits the criteria for the given scene. (Spread your legs, slave == any "vaginal" tagged anims.) You can do so at any point in the scene as well. It pulls up a UI Extensions list where you just click the one you want, and it also has the same thing with scene stages (going straight to scene 1 rather than 4, then 3, then 2, then 1.) And if I haven't sold Defeat enough, it comes with SL Controller built in. :)