It should do - I went to 4k for the texture on that one.

From the Deptartment Of Deeply Inadvisable Actions, let me present Katria, from Lost To The Ages!

deeply_inadvisable.png

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to damage her, much less brand and enslave. Of course, I've probably broken the aetherium crown questline, but what the hell.

Next up, is to see if I can reanimate her corpse and enslave that too; get two of them for the price of one :)

Nice. I`m loving the work you`re doing on the mod. I haven`t been able to play it for awhile. Trying to wait until I don`t have to update it every few days. Updating in a playthrough scares me. I`m afraid I`ll mess something up and have to start a new game. Sooo many MCM options to set...takes forever. But please, expand away! Any mod that gives me more fun things to do with my slaves is welcome.                                                                                                        I saw in a past post you mentioning transporting slaves in weird ways. Well...I recently discovered "Vore" mods. Swallowing people alive and digesting them isn`t really my thing, but I noticed some dialogue options while watching a video on it involving crawling up a girls pussy or ass. Hmmm...a pack slave that other slaves crawl inside for transport? Or stuffing them into yourself(female PC). "How can a woman have so many other women inside her?" Well, simple. Because "magic". Pocket dimension, or something. There`s even cool effects that has the bulging belly moving and contorting. I think this definitely qualifies as weird. ;)   You wanna move some slaves from point A to point B, but don`t want a string of naked, vulnerable slaves strung out behind you where they could be killed? Order them to crawl inside(pussy eating animation set for 1 stage at say 10 seconds?) your best fighting slave(or yourself) and head out. When you arrive, have them exit(birthing animation), and there you go. All safe and sound. Could even be used to train their Fear stat. Pretty sure you`re not gonna do this, but I figured I`d throw it out there. I do so love sharing my twisted ideas. I have had ALOT of them. I should start writing them down, but someone might read it. That`d be awkward.                                                                                         Quick question: does this mod fall into the "script-heavy" category? I don`t know anything about programming, so I don`t know how to identify such mods by just looking at what they do. Modders should really start listing that on the mod page for cavemen like me, since we`re not supposed to have more than a few installed at once.                                                                    Keep up the good work. It`s appreciated. And thanks.             (I haven`t been posting here recently as things got really technical, and I didn`t want to butt in with some goofy suggestion and distract you from what`s important, which is polishing your mod to perfection.)

2 hours ago, Hiderius said:

but would she be able to leave the area you find her at

She could, but her dialogue broke. I couldn't raise her dead body either, but I did get a weird non-responsive t-pose version of her, transparent and ghosted. That had some of her dialogue at the end.

I reverted it in the end. I might try again if I get as far as the Forge.

31 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

When you arrive, have them exit(birthing animation), and there you go

I'm pretty sure that's beyond my rudimentary animations skills :)

32 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

I do so love sharing my twisted ideas. I have had ALOT of them. I should start writing them down, but someone might read it. That`d be awkward. 

Get a blog page on LL.

33 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

Quick question: does this mod fall into the "script-heavy" category?

Nah. It's got one update loop that runs every minute or so and doesn't do anything much, There's a spell or two I have in mind that might briefly raise the load a little, but even then I wouldn't have said "heavy"

29 minutes ago, rcy68 said:

Hmmm...a pack slave that other slaves crawl inside for transport?

This might be the most hilarious idea I've heard on this entire site, ever. It's at the very least my favorite thing I've heard today, and I sincerely hope it's at least considered for inclusion in the Slaver's Spellbook.

Even without the animations, if it just disappears one slave and applies bloated pregnancy belly to another, incrementally increasing for each slave relegated to the "cargo hold"...

Seriously, if this doesn't make it into this mod, I may have to finally start learning how to mod Skyrim and make it myself.

49 minutes ago, DocClox said:

She could, but her dialogue broke. I couldn't raise her dead body either, but I did get a weird non-responsive t-pose version of her, transparent and ghosted. That had some of her dialogue at the end.

I reverted it in the end. I might try again if I get as far as the Forge.

I've tried messing with her a few times myself, not in a mod sense but one slavery method or another. I think she's a very special case in that she is present in more than one location but only enabled for the quest.  Think Svaknir the bard in Dead Man's Respite showing up in the Bard's College during the festival... but only while the efigy is there.

It seems like she is only enabled if you are in the right location and on the quest, but not returning (though I haven't tried going back to a shard spot after I got it and she vanished).  I have used PRID to move her to the player and then had to enable her (mostly I've done this after the quest was done) and she would just try to walk off, presumably back to whatever home location the NPC ref has at that point.

I think the best way to deal with the situation is through the PAHE style of cloning the NPC into a new record that is persistant and unique so you're dealing with slave-katria not Quest-Katria.

2 hours ago, DocClox said:

I'm pretty sure that's beyond my rudimentary animations skills :)

SGO3 has birthing animations, doesn`t it? I know they play for me when the gems are done. Borrow them?

2 hours ago, Sulrandir said:

This might be the most hilarious idea I've heard on this entire site, ever. It's at the very least my favorite thing I've heard today, and I sincerely hope it's at least considered for inclusion in the Slaver's Spellbook.

Even without the animations, if it just disappears one slave and applies bloated pregnancy belly to another, incrementally increasing for each slave relegated to the "cargo hold"...

Seriously, if this doesn't make it into this mod, I may have to finally start learning how to mod Skyrim and make it myself.                                                                               

Glad you liked it. Though I`m sure there`s been plenty of crazier stuff than this suggested. And if I`ve inspired someone to seek a higher calling, it would warm my heart. ?

5 hours ago, rcy68 said:

SGO3 has birthing animations, doesn`t it? I know they play for me when the gems are done. Borrow them?

But then there's things like dilating the birth canal and collision boxes. I suppose I could get around the scaling issue by shrinking the girl being "stored".

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I think the best way to deal with the situation is through the PAHE style of cloning the NPC into a new record that is persistant and unique so you're dealing with slave-katria not Quest-Katria.

I wonder if you could get multiple copies by enslaving, leaving the dungeon and then re-entering again. I may try that next time I see her.

8 hours ago, Sulrandir said:

That would work.

OK. So if you have to know... :)

Spoiler

Imagine you have an X-Cross from ZAP.

Now, remove the base and the cross. In fact get rid of everything but the shackles. You now have an set of floating restraints that nevertheless function. I know, because I did this for S.L.U.T.S. where used this apporach to fit a pair of staples to the side of a cart, and a couple more anchored to stakes in the gound to make an impromptu whipping post for unruly ponies.

I'd like to do something similar here. Only instead of a cart ... imagine you have a floating circular disc of daedric metal. Now cut a circle out of the center of it, so you have a flat ring. Put a second one maybe a foot and a half behind the first. Join the outer rims of the two ringsand set the X-Cross shackles inside that.

I made a visual aid. Marvel at my artistic talent!

rect2202.png

Now imagine that the black ring is a bit lumpy, and has glowing daedric lettering deeply inscribed. The lettering, translated, reads "Submission" - "Obedience" - "Suffering" - "Love", and the disc slowly rotates in a clockwise direction. The same inscription appears on the other side, also rotating clockwise, which means the two faces are rotating in opposite directions. The outer face also rotates, albeit more slowly, and has as an inscription, a prayer to Molag Bal. The ring will float off the ground and follow the caster when he moves or descend to the ground when he stops. SetVehicle will make the girl move with the disc

It'll need some sort of control system so the caster can send the ring up, out of the way, or down on the ground. The ring only works in exteriors and won't follow into buildings and dungeons.

The whole thing will glow faintly with a hellish red light, and if I can make it work, it'll give off a faint mist and play creepy backwards organ music as a background noise. Certainly I'll see if I can light up the "passenger" with red light from above and below.

Other thoughts: you can add a second girl to the disc and get two of them restrained, back to back. Add a third one, and the discs change from vertical to horizontal, with a ring at top and bottom, and three girls restrained in an equilateral triangle. (That could really do with another diagram, but I haven't got time).

Also, if I can get the Bound Restraints working properly, I have some ideas in that direction as well...

1 hour ago, DocClox said:

But then there's things like dilating the birth canal and collision boxes. I suppose I could get around the scaling issue by shrinking the girl being "stored".

Oh, I was never suggesting an actual "watch slave enter/emerge" animation(it would be cool, but difficult to get right). More like what Sulrandir suggested, both ways(in and out). Plus, I`m shocked you`re even considering it. I expected a good laugh, or the text equivalent of a rueful shake of your head at such a whacked out idea, followed by an "Uummm...no". And if it doesn`t happen, for whatever reason, I`m fine with that. There is absolutely 0 pressure coming from me to have this happen. Whatever YOU want to do with this mod is perfectly fine by me. I`m just hoping you`ll make slaves more useful. Like, say, idles triggered by high arousal that causes NPCs(followers, pets, other slaves and anyone/anything around) to use slaves. If an NPC is hungry/thirsty(random idle), they grab a lactating slave and drink some milk, fresh from the teat. A vampire feeds on them(from neck, breast or pussy). They`re placed in a Zaz contraption and punished, so they never forget their place. Random masturbation, dancing and posing. If their breasts are half full or more, they milk themselves and store the bottles in a cabinet in the kitchen, next to a cooking fire or at a market stand(like the one your wife uses). If they`re ready to birth a clutch of soulgems, they go into labor and store the gems in a chest near an enchanting table. And anything else that keeps them busy, and not just sitting around doing nothing. HSH deals with that to some extent, but once fully trained, they stand around alot. Being a slave means working hard to serve and please their Master/Mistress every waking moment. But most of that is beyond the scope of your mod, and more a PAHE/HSH issue.                                 As usual, I`ve rambled on too much. Just do what you`d want and enjoy from your mod. That way, it`s much more likely you`ll finish and polish it before burning out. And have fun with it. That`s the most important thing. It is a GAME after all.                   Huge thanks for your work.

I must admit, I tend to  keep mine bound and kneeling naked in a cave, incubating soul gems. I'm thinking of arranging for magelights to burn over each of their heads so I can see where they are more easily.

Mind, the current playthrough I'm keeping them in a cave, and in Deepwood Redoubt, and Broken Tower Redoubt and Red Eagle Redoubt, (It's not a good time to be a forsworn at the moment) and at Robber's Gorge. I hadn't really meant to do Robber's Gorge, but a couple of Vigilants tried to jump my Vampire Lord, and then somehow one of the Slaver Patrols from Hydragorgon got mixed up in the fray, and then someone ran for it and ended up kiting in the robbers from the camp. Throw in another slaver patrol and four SBC captives in the camp and that was a busy night.

Oh and the "frightened woman" that escaped from Mistwatch came running out of the night to warn me about the place. That was a mistake. I mean I wasn't going to do anything to her, but one of my newly captured vigilants decided to go for her for no reason I can fathom. Anyway, I decided to enslave her rather than watch her die. Bit of a rough break from her point of view, but what else was there to do? And I've got Alva and some of the vamps from Morvath's lair stashed at Windstadt Manor. I keep meaning to give Alva a bit more personal attention, but who has time for that, these days.

Current slave count is just shy of 100 and I need to keep visiting all those camps, or they'll respawn and fill up with forsworn, bandits, spiders and other undesirables.

I keep meaning to blog that up with screenshots.

6 hours ago, DocClox said:

OK. So if you have to know... :)

Reveal hidden contents

Imagine you have an X-Cross from ZAP.

Now, remove the base and the cross. In fact get rid of everything but the shackles. You now have an set of floating restraints that nevertheless function. I know, because I did this for S.L.U.T.S. where used this apporach to fit a pair of staples to the side of a cart, and a couple more anchored to stakes in the gound to make an impromptu whipping post for unruly ponies.

I'd like to do something similar here. Only instead of a cart ... imagine you have a floating circular disc of daedric metal. Now cut a circle out of the center of it, so you have a flat ring. Put a second one maybe a foot and a half behind the first. Join the outer rims of the two ringsand set the X-Cross shackles inside that.

I made a visual aid. Marvel at my artistic talent!

rect2202.png

Now imagine that the black ring is a bit lumpy, and has glowing daedric lettering deeply inscribed. The lettering, translated, reads "Submission" - "Obedience" - "Suffering" - "Love", and the disc slowly rotates in a clockwise direction. The same inscription appears on the other side, also rotating clockwise, which means the two faces are rotating in opposite directions. The outer face also rotates, albeit more slowly, and has as an inscription, a prayer to Molag Bal. The ring will float off the ground and follow the caster when he moves or descend to the ground when he stops. SetVehicle will make the girl move with the disc

It'll need some sort of control system so the caster can send the ring up, out of the way, or down on the ground. The ring only works in exteriors and won't follow into buildings and dungeons.

The whole thing will glow faintly with a hellish red light, and if I can make it work, it'll give off a faint mist and play creepy backwards organ music as a background noise. Certainly I'll see if I can light up the "passenger" with red light from above and below.

Other thoughts: you can add a second girl to the disc and get two of them restrained, back to back. Add a third one, and the discs change from vertical to horizontal, with a ring at top and bottom, and three girls restrained in an equilateral triangle. (That could really do with another diagram, but I haven't got time).

Also, if I can get the Bound Restraints working properly, I have some ideas in that direction as well...

This sounds awesome, and the visual itself would be perfectly intimidating and dehumanizing, but I worry about some of the practical aspects of pathfinding for something like this. What happens if you take a shortcut down a mountainside (intentionally or otherwise)? I've had followers take hours to catch up to me trying to find their way to follow me safely because of something like that (though EFF's Leader Teleportation can fix that right up, for me).

Then, if it only works in exteriors, what if you DO zone to an interior cell? Are you unable to? Does it wait for you outside? If it waits, what if you exit from the interior location through a different door than the one you entered? Does it now have to pathfind all the way around to your new exterior location?

What happens if you're teleported from an exterior to an interior unexpectedly due to a quest or scripted event?

Also, exterior locations with obstacles such as trees (I know there's mods that overhaul the foliage in the overworld map, so cutting through a forested area could conceivably create paths too narrow for it to pass through unless collision's disabled.

Maybe I'm overthinking it; these situations rarely cause major concerns for standard followers, so I expect this will behave in 99% of cases, it just seems to have a few aspects that would distinguish it from a typical follower, which might present additional challenges.

Well, I figure having it float up high will get around most of the collision issues that get in the way for such things. For pathfinding, I'll probably have it check every minute or so and teleport to somewhere near you if you're too far away. Maybe with an option to force the teleport if it gets too badly confused.

For interiors, reckon it'll go high and wait at the dungeon entrance or whatever. I'd like it to enter cities and maybe places like Blackreach, but we'll have to see about that.

It's all pretty much at the limits of what I know how to do anyway, so I might not be able to make it work at all. But I'm surely going to try :)

Hey Doc I've had this idea for a while now, but I have never modded Skyrim so I wouldn't know where to start, maybe it's of interest to you or someone else on this forum, but how about sending slaves to go capture new slaves for you? What I was thinking is if you have a slave at like 90-100 submission and at least ~60 combat, you can send them to go capture slaves for you. They come back with three possible candidates and you pick the ones you want, and kill the rest. I figured some auction code could probably be borrowed from AYGAS or HSH, to bring in random NPC's that can be kept. Essentially it would be an auction where you "buy" them for free. Again, I don't know how this all works, but since the auctions exist I imagine it's not a far jump to what I propose. Not sure if it's your cup of tea, but maybe someone else following this thread wants to take a crack at it.

9 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

What I was thinking is if you have a slave at like 90-100 submission and at least ~60 combat, you can send them to go capture slaves for you. They come back with three possible candidates and you pick the ones you want, and kill the rest.

Call me a big old softy, but I don't think I'd be happy with killing them in cold blood like that. Weird considering some of my mod content, I know.

9 hours ago, InsanityFactor said:

Not sure if it's your cup of tea, but maybe someone else following this thread wants to take a crack at it. 

Sounds like the basis for a Slave Trade sim. Set up capture teams to go get the girls; build cages to store them in while they're in training; have a training area with more slaves running it, and then shipping department whose job it is to sell them on. The player has to "recruit" the initial personel, set up facilities and see that it all runs smoothly. And pitch to help out if he wants.

Sounds like fun, but probably a bit outside the scope of this mod. Still, you never know.

Read the spellbook. There's a copy on the table in Cronvangr Cave. There's also a cheat option to put a copy into your inventory in the MCM (though that might be broken right now) and there's a copy on a table in the test cell.

Or just do "help korneum" in the console and add the book that way.

If none of those work (and they might not unless you're using hotfix from a couple of pages back) there's a json file called spell_loader.json that has the names and ids of all the spells.

Which reminds me, I really do need to add that patch to the main page. I've got a few days off work coming up; I'll see about getting things a bit tidier then :)

On 4/3/2019 at 8:35 AM, DocClox said:

A bit of documentation. The in-game spellbook is all very well, but Korneum's perspective means I can't talk about implmentation details.

I'll add this into the top post with the next release:

Illusion

Exhibitionism

This just sets the exhibitionist flag under SLAF. You can check with SLAF MCM. Other mods may unset it.

Mandate Nudity

Assigns the PAHE "naked" outfit to the target. This will not strip an actor, but it should help with a glitch where they start resetting to their default outfits without having any clothes in their inventory.

Impose Orientation

Sets the orientation in SLAF. Instead of the SexLab numbers (0, 1, 2) the assigned preference is relative to the target's gender. So "same" means same gender as target, "other" is gender other than the target, and "both" is either gender.

SLAF does not support genders other than male and female, so neither do I.

Lock Arousal

Sets the SLAF "Arousal Locked" flag on the target. Other mods may play with this, so the effect is not guaranteed to persist in the long term.

Imprint

Not implemented. When they are, they will a collection of spells to use orgasms to train PAHE stats like resect, sex, fear and so on.

Iron Will

Sets the SLAF "Arousal Blocked" flag on the caster, usually the player. Allows you to manage naked slaves without succumbing to lust.

Cast the spell again to undo it.

Restoration

Heightened Sensitivity

Boosts the Exposure Rate of SLAF. When something ups exposure, this stat determines how much it rises by. So this controls how aroused your slave gets when stimulated.

Carnal Obsession

Boosts the Time Rate of SLAF. This is how often in a time period exposure is checked.

Ovulation

Gives you two minutes with target fertility chance boosted 100%. Guaranteed impregnation in normal circumstances. Can fail on sterilized slaves or if target is already fertilized

Extended Ovulation

Gives 10 minutes boosted fertility. Generally enough to get the job done.

Korneum's Baby Maker

If sex is begun within 30 seconds, the Baby Maker applies a fertility boost of 500%, which lasts for as long as the target continues to have sex. The spell terminates at the end of sex, or after 30 seconds if sex does not commence inside that period.

Sterilize

Applies a permanent -200% malus to target's fertility.

Fever Heat

Not implemented. Intended as a combination of Body Fever (see below) and a less powerful version of the Baby Maker. Essneitally, this gives a fast arousal refresh loop and a fertility boost that lasts for the duration of the sex act.

Conjuration

Slave To The Flesh

Maxes out SLAF on the target. Exposure, ExposureRate and TimeRate are set to the maximum, and the target is made both exhibitionist and bisexual, after which arousal is locked.

Also, the effect is automatically refreshed every 10 seconds (default may change, will be configurable in MCM) so even if other factors alter these stats, the target is maintained at or near maximum arousal,

Body Fever

Not Implemented.  Suppresses Slave To The Flesh and substitutes a much faster arousal loop (with one second default timeout).

Useful for sex where you want your partner to return to maximum arousal immediately after orgasm.

Requires SttF to be running

The Master's Touch

Not Implemented. Will turn off SttF the next time the slave's master gives her an orgasm. Slave's disposition rises for the time when SttF is inactive and has a good chance of rising permanently.The spell also trains sex willingness.

Effect ends after sex, or if sex is not begun in time (probably 30 seconds, but I am considering a longer period).

Once the effect ends, SttF reasserts itself and arousal increases accordingly.

Alteration

Apply Brand

This takes a list of tattoos defined in "data/docclox/slavers_spellbook/json/banding.json" (should be "branding", but isn't!) and applies them to the slave. The tattoos are applied with a "slavers_spellbook : 1" parameter which can be used to clear then without affecting tats applied by other methods.

This spell is going to be replaced by "Brand" in a future release.

See below for the JSON format.

Assign Serial

This generates a unique serial number, starting at 1 for your first slave. The Serial is stored on the actor record using StorageUtil, so even if the tat is removed and then subsequently reapplied, she keeps the same number. The spell also applies a tattoo livery (currently hardcoded into the mod) which includes the three digit number as part of the tattoo set.

The slave is currently renamed as "Number NNN" where NNN is the slave's serial. That is going to be optional.

This too will be replaced by "Brand"

Brand

• Not implemented: This is going to replace "Apply Brand" and "Assign Serial". The functionality is the same as "Apply Brand" now, with these exceptions:
  • It will add the slave to a faction and formlist so that branded slaves can be identified by the engine. Useful for dialogue or spell effects that only apply to slaves.
  • The spell will assign a serial as "Assign Serial" now does.
  • There will be a special JSON entry "Serial" which takes a section and an area only and looks for tats representing the serial number. Tats are expected to be in the format "N__" for hundreds, "_N_" for tens, and "__N" for units. A Serial entry will use up three tat slots.
  • It will rename the slave as "Number NNN" if that is enabled in the MCM.

Mark For Sale

Not Implemented. Will take a Tattoo Set specified in the same way as Brand sets and apply it to the slave, clearing any previous spellbook tats. This should include one or more tats from the "forsale" tatpack.

The tats themselves will cast a spell that adds the target into the "for sale" faction, which will mean that they show up in AYGAS sell slave dialogues, or possibly that citizens approach you about buying the slaves. This also means that you don’t need the spell and can apply the tats manually for the same effect, if desired.

Currently none of this happens. The tat pack is included, but is now purely for RP purposes.

Slaver's Candle

A permanent, toggleable candlelight spell with an enhanced area and a controllable colour. Use the left and right arrow keys to cycle through the colours.

There are eight colors by default: roughly one for each rainbow color, plus the default candlelight. Each color is a separate spell with the order defined by a formlist called "docbook_candle_spells". If you have a basic understanding of the CK, it's easy to add new spells into the formlist and change the colours, ordering or paramters of the lights.

Mainly useful for mood lighting and screenshotting. Has a tendency to drift off colour if  you use arrow keys in a menu.

Destruction

Sting!

A lightning bolt clone that does from 1 to 3 points of damage. Intended as a sort of magic equivalent to the PAHE whip. Useful for correcting behaviour at a distance. Close up targeting is a bit wonky; not sure why, might be the case with lightning as well.

The intention is that this work at far greater range than it currently does, and probably without the lightning effect; Put the cross-hairs on the targe, release the spell, and they light up with sparks and go "Ow!". Probably make it one that affects branded slaves only, which is not currently the case.

The Body Electric

Lights up the caster's body with harmless shock effects for the duration. If he has sex, the shock effect spreads to his partner.

Only partly implemented. It is going to be a spell that lasts for the duration of the sex act, but currently times out, and it's going to function as an added PAHE training, probably for respect and fear.

The Master's Displeasure

Bugged. Spends a lot of magicka but doesn't seem to do much. WHen it works, it will light up every slave within 100 feet of the Master with a "Sting!" effect. Useful for disciplining a room full of misbehaving slaves, or just because you're feeling grumpy.

Mysticism (Actually Alteration)

Detect Pregnancy

Needs the SLHP plugin since it needs keywords and factins from that mod to work.

This spell shows up all pregnant slaves in range with a detect life effect. I may add different colors, depending on sort of pregnancy and how far advanced it is.

Detect Soul Gem

Show up any slave with a Filled Black Soul Gem in their inventory.

)I may well add detects for arousal (color coded) and maybe some others if I can find way to condition it.)

Detect Gender Preference

Just prints the current preference as a Notification. I'm thinking of changing this to a spray effect and making the target glow pink, blue or green accordingly.

Branding Format:

The tattoo set used by Apply Brand is defined by the following file:

data/docclox/slavers_spellbook/json/banding.json

Note that this *should* be "branding.json", and will probably be fixed for the next release.

The format is as follows:

[

{ "name": "Black 1", "section": "stockings Unp 7B", "area": "Body" },

{ "name": "Black 1", "section": "stockings Unp 7B", "area": "Feet" },

{ "name": "Owned", "section": "Ownership", "area": "Body", "color" : 16711680, "glow" : 16711680 },

{ "name": "Full Brand", "section": "Spellbook", "area": "Body", "color" : 16711680, "glow" : 16711680 }

]

This is very nearly the same as the format for SlaveTats files, except that it takes "glow" and "alpha" parameters in the JSON. This means you can more or less copy entries from your favourite slavetats definintion files.

Note that:

• ALL the tats in the list are applied, in that order. If you run out of slots, Apply Branding will keep on trying anyway.
  • Tats do not need to be from the same area.
  • colors need to be the decimal versions RRGGBB hex codes. So 16711680 is the deciman equivalent of 0xFF0000 or pure red.

With the next release, there will be a new flag enabled.

{ "is serial": "1", "section": "Slave Numbers", "area": "Body", "color" : 16711680, "glow" : 16711680 },

If "is serial is missing or set to zero, the entry works the same way as any other. If it IS set, then any name value is ignored and the spell will look in the specified section for tats in the format "N__" for hundreds, "_N_" for tens, and "__N" for units.

A Serial entry will use up three tat slots.

Abbreviations

SLAF SexLab Aroused Framework

PAH/PAHE Paradise Halls Enhanced

SttF Slave to the Flesh

SLHP SexLab Hentai Pregnancy

this post was extreme

Ah, all right. There's three versions of the spell.

docbook_be_casting is the one that you're supposed to cast. That one adds the effect temporarily. It's also the only one the layer would normally see.

docbook_be_master is an ability that gets installed on your character if you start sex with the casting spell still running. It just makes sure the effect keeps playing, and detects the end of sex so it can remove it.

There's also a docbook_be_victim that the casting spell installs on whoever you have sex with. I'm guessing you don't have that one, since that one hurts.

So probably just remove the spell: player.removespell XX016BE2 where XX is the mod index of slavers_spellbook.esp.

Or you could cast the casting version and wait 30 seconds for it to time out. That should clear it as well.

Nice choice of belt restraint. That style is my favorite. Looks good. You gonna do the whole set? Or just the belt? Either way is fine.              Will it keep them from running away? I don`t like the leash-collar from PAHE. It`s always been wonky for me. Never use it.               Is that a Forsworn girl? Warpaint has a very forsworn "flavor" about it.                      As always, thanks, and keep up the great work. I`m really enjoying watching it develop. It`s getting to be quite Epic.