14 hours ago, Bullfye said:

I understand the issue now ...I do not use SLAL Edition of MNC I use the normal one ...

I just do not know if it will create issues to change MNC to MNC SLAL edition...so for now until someone can create a patch for this I will not use this..sad cause finally someone has done this and for a tech little thing I am not sure on using it !

If anyone can advise me on this or how to make it work with the MNC I have installed would be nice...

Does it not work or do you just have purple coloured schlongs? I would recommend replacing MNC with the SLAL version but if you're reluctant on this an it's only texture files it's pretty easy to fix.

Assuming you have something like BodySlide/OS or Nifscope.

16 hours ago, Bullfye said:

I understand the issue now ...I do not use SLAL Edition of MNC I use the normal one ...

I just do not know if it will create issues to change MNC to MNC SLAL edition...so for now until someone can create a patch for this I will not use this..sad cause finally someone has done this and for a tech little thing I am not sure on using it !

If anyone can advise me on this or how to make it work with the MNC I have installed would be nice... 

Take texture More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition and add to their game. This will solve the problem with the lack of textures.

11 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

Love this mod. The collisions could be a little better. Using Cosio 5.1. Works fine. Everything rises to the occasion. One problem I have encountered is the Vanilla Skyrim Flying horse bug. This only occurs while riding a horse from one cell to another. Once you enter the new cell on the horse the X, Y, Z goes nuts and the horse moves in all directions. Once I removed Animal SOS I had regular horse again and not Pegasus. From what I have read no one is sure exactly what set off this bug in vanilla Skyrim.

This problem of the physics engine has watched it in other modes. The only solution is to download physics only during an erection. Here's the patch, though the price is his lack of physics during the move.

Animal SOS Soft Without Physics.7z

6 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Take texture More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition and add to their game. This will solve the problem with the lack of textures.

Done that now a different problem , During sex scenes the genitals disappear... Anyone knows that ... I am using  Rogueshot Animal skeletons and patch could be that ???

21 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Done that now a different problem , During sex scenes the genitals disappear... Anyone knows that ... I am using  Rogueshot Animal skeletons and patch could be that ???

Did you use the Re-Register Mods function in the Creature Framework MCM?

1 hour ago, Mez558 said:

Did you use the Re-Register Mods function in the Creature Framework MCM?

Yes thank you..But for no avail..the issue still remained  until I downloaded MNC and picked the texture folder and add it to the Data folder ..then everything was ok ...

Thank you olebronkosrak for this great mod. I've only tested this on a few creatures but so far it seems to work. The ABC compatibility patch also works when I switch the ABC creature back to MNC in Creature Framework.

My only problem is that I can't get the scaling to work, only the bend. When I go to SOS in MCM, the creature (in this case Dog) does not have an available schlong to edit. Is there something I'm missing? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

17 hours ago, CharlieFoxxx said:

I use mnc SLAL edition and all the creature penises are purple, I read above you said to ad the textures to the game? ow do I do that?

What version are you using of MNC SLAL?

I have the same issue, I just copied and renamed the textures needed but I suspect getting the latest version, unzip it, copy the texture folder from it and paste into your skyrim/data folder will do the trick.

9 hours ago, leyre said:

halp, im using all-in-one-uunp hdt animated pussy, i have some collision but the vag lips are barely open, any fix for that?

Did the vagina and belly collisions work before with creatures?

I'm assuming it works/worked ok with Male/Female animations.

Could you test it with both a Wolf and Draugr.

Do either work?

13 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Did the vagina and belly collisions work before with creatures?

I'm assuming it works/worked ok with Male/Female animations.

Could you test it with both a Wolf and Draugr.

Do either work?

thanks for the reply but i already fixed the problem, i just downloaded the collision patch and it fixed the issue

7 hours ago, Unknown Dragon said:

Getting a crash whenever I turn into a Werewolf.  Crash report claims to be a missing NiNode. Right now I've the XMPSE being overwritten by the latest ABC Update, followed by the latest Animal SOS. This crash never occurred with the previous version of either.   

ASOS does not make any changes to Werewolf.

Got an odd issue (I think 'Without Physics' will fix the issue, just need to confirmed it),

I've seen a similar problem in SOS... but I think it's a different problem with ASOS, but what happens is when an animal gets "hard" the animal dick won't move.  It stays in place, however, if the creature moves the dick will come with the creature (Unlike the SOS problem that causes the meshe to stretch all over the place).

During animations creatures (well, at least dogs haven't been able to test on other creatures since this started happening) just look like they are humping the air, the animal's dick is still there just not attached to the body, correctly.

The mod was working flawlessly... until I had to reinstall MNC in order to fix some of the Texture issues along with ASOS afterwards due to the skeletons being overwritten.  I think when it was working I had the Without Physics installed, but I don't remember.  Just want to confirm that this will solve the issue before I make ANY more changes. 

Note: This is the closetest I've gotten to having Skyrim SL stable since SL first came out... still working to figure out issues such as why Being Female always breaks after Loading a Save causing it's Menu to only show a blank screen and finding that CBBE Body with Animated Pussy/Pregnancy Growth SOMEWHERE on LL... been looking for a while now still haven't found the exact one I'm looking for.  (Clams would be nice but I don't have good enough internet to get COISO[?]).  Point being... I don't want to break my game when I'm this close to having it stable for the first time ever.

10 hours ago, NatanusLikens said:

Got an odd issue (I think 'Without Physics' will fix the issue, just need to confirmed it),

I've seen a similar problem in SOS... but I think it's a different problem with ASOS, but what happens is when an animal gets "hard" the animal dick won't move.  It stays in place, however, if the creature moves the dick will come with the creature (Unlike the SOS problem that causes the meshe to stretch all over the place).

During animations creatures (well, at least dogs haven't been able to test on other creatures since this started happening) just look like they are humping the air, the animal's dick is still there just not attached to the body, correctly.

The mod was working flawlessly... until I had to reinstall MNC in order to fix some of the Texture issues along with ASOS afterwards due to the skeletons being overwritten.  I think when it was working I had the Without Physics installed, but I don't remember.  Just want to confirm that this will solve the issue before I make ANY more changes. 

Note: This is the closetest I've gotten to having Skyrim SL stable since SL first came out... still working to figure out issues such as why Being Female always breaks after Loading a Save causing it's Menu to only show a blank screen and finding that CBBE Body with Animated Pussy/Pregnancy Growth SOMEWHERE on LL... been looking for a while now still haven't found the exact one I'm looking for.  (Clams would be nice but I don't have good enough internet to get COISO[?]).  Point being... I don't want to break my game when I'm this close to having it stable for the first time ever. 

The problem is most of all in rewriting the skeleton. In the absence of skeletal bones, Schlongs will be stationary, moving around the main bone of the Scene Root.

13 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

The problem is most of all in rewriting the skeleton. In the absence of skeletal bones, Schlongs will be stationary, moving around the main bone of the Scene Root.

I found the issue... though I'm very confused by it.  For some dumb reason when I reinstalled the mod the skeletons for ALL creatures didn't get overridden.  Should be fixed now, 

Thank you, pointed me straight to the issue.

fyi when a animal goes invisible due to hdt is ccause u use less than 255 in these 2 spots. change it to 255 and it fix invislbity 99% the time. u have to change every single one in the xml. if even 1 is left less than 255 they still go invisible

<hkobject>
                                    <hkparam name="value">255</hkparam>
                                </hkobject>
                            </hkparam>
                            <hkparam name="maxAngularVelocity">
                                <hkobject>
                                </hkobject>
                            </hkparam>

ALSO does anyone have a patch for immersive horses.

10 hours ago, sidfu said:

fyi when a animal goes invisible due to hdt is ccause u use less than 255 in these 2 spots. change it to 255 and it fix invislbity 99% the time. u have to change every single one in the xml. if even 1 is left less than 255 they still go invisible

<hkobject>
                                </hkobject>
                            </hkparam>
                            <hkparam name="maxAngularVelocity">
                                <hkobject>
                                </hkobject>
                            </hkparam>

ALSO does anyone have a patch for immersive horses. 

Thanks, I'll correct it

6 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Thanks, I'll correct it

while not perfect it is tghe best and simplest fix that work for most. for example using anything less than 255 for me just go to winterhold where ther ealot of varied terrain and npc or animal disappear immediitaly. put it on 255 and they dont. hair thou dont follow those rules.  it depends on how they made it.

Any advice on how to get scaling to work? I've tried selecting the creature (in this case a dog) and going to the SOS menu in MCM, but it says there's no schlong selected even though he has one during the scene and I can bend it up and down.

Any help would be appreciated.