This info pertains to Skyrim LE Only ie. Oldrim.  There seems to be some issue with Skyrim SE don't know don't use it.

If you wanna use both ABC and ASOS together with MNC you must remove the skeletons from both ASOS and ABC so only MNC's skeletons get used or you will get floating dicks on MNC Settings. This means removing everything below in both mods then going into Creature Framework and clicking "Re-Register all mods" button then you can set everything as you like.

meshes/actors    <-AnimalSOS:  Remove only actors folder and everything in it

and

meshes/actors   <- AnimatedBeastCocks:  Remove only actors folder and everything in it

Hi y'all, 

Just wondering what could be causing this.

If I set a creatures arousal to 100 in SexLab Arousal mcm they become erect, but then start to go flaccid again, the same this happens during sex scenes. They become erect apon every stage change and start to go flaccid right after? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am using the latest version(0.1.6.2_07), but I have a problem meanwhile.

I chose sos animal skin for draugrs in the MCM of creature framework. However, draugrs still wore armors and had no penis in sex scenes.

I tried "re-install" option in MCM of creature framework again and again, but it still didn't work for me.

Could anyone tell me how to deal with this situation??

Edit: I just replace draugrs' original meshes with SOS counterparts. And it works.

But may I ask is there any way to have draugrs wearing their armors in normal situation rather than let them always be naked?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/20/2020 at 10:24 AM, Kodey Caribou said:

Hi y'all, 

Just wondering what could be causing this.

If I set a creatures arousal to 100 in SexLab Arousal mcm they become erect, but then start to go flaccid again, the same this happens during sex scenes. They become erect apon every stage change and start to go flaccid right after? 

Nevermind. Reinstalling the mod fixed this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, petronius said:

I'm playing SSE and, from what I gather, it's EITHER Animal SOS OR ABC here. Are there animations specific to one or the other, or is it just a matter of personal preference, and both mods do the same? I see a lot of people using both in LE.

In my oppinion ABC is not really good :(

I dont know why but for me it messes up many cocks in NON-ABC animations (which exist in hundreds!)

Animal SOS on the other hand can make most ABC animations work by aligning the beast cock manually. 

So for me:

ABC -> few animations, bugs with non-ABC anims, cant fix older anims with bad alignment
SOS -> all animations + some ABC ones work + can fix old anims with bad alignment

For me its a multiple +++ for ANimal SOS atm. 

ABC is a plaything for profiles purely for Sexanim watching IMO. 
I dont use it in a major playthrough anymore. 

The compatibility patches, dont know if the work. Baka says no,.

42 minutes ago, Nymra said:

The compatibility patches, dont know if the work. Baka says no,.

the skeletons in MNC support both mods.

42 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I dont know why but for me it messes up many cocks in NON-ABC animations (which exist in hundreds!)

that's because he is doing his own thing without consulting me at all.

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

the skeletons in MNC support both mods.

does this mean that I can use ABC and SOS at the same time when using MNC? 
I remember I had both installed in the beginning, but I did not want to look for possible bugs back then...

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that's because he is doing his own thing without consulting me at all.

yeah.... guess that is the way alot of mods are developed :(

Too bad that there is not more attention for compatibility.
I mean how do you want to use ABC when not with MNC anyway!?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

yes, but only if MNC's skeletons are getting used.

I had ABC and MNC installed together before. 
ABC was overwriting the rest. 

So I understand I have to let MNC overwrite ABC?

Sorry slightly offtopic. Have to make a test profile I guess.  Creatures are such a mess when it comes to overwrite order and LOAD Order :(

9 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

now it gets interesting o.o

Does that mean:

MNC SLAL

overwritten by Animal SOS

overwritten by ABC HDT

Means Animal SOS would effect everything ABC doesn't effect?

With this LO (and without SOS) I had missaligned animal schlongs all over the place.
But when SOS would be able to correct that, well.... 

3 minutes ago, Nymra said:

With this LO (and without SOS) I had missaligned animal schlongs all over the place.
But when SOS would be able to correct that, well.... 

I'm not sure what you mean!

Not a LO, but what files get overwritten by what mod.

MNC SLAL + ABC = only misaligned I had was fox dicks (solved with newest ABC)

MNC SLAL + Animal SOS + ABC = never thought it's possible, never tried

MNC SLAL + ABC + Animal SOS = never thought it's possible, never tried

Important would be to know what files should be overwritten from what mod.

For supporting SLAL packs like billy & Co it would make sense that ABC wins over Animal SOS or it would make any sense to install both right?

13 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

it would make sense that ABC wins over Animal SOS or it would make any sense to install both right?

dose not matter, the asos penis meshes are setup as there own thing and are selected with CF, where as ABC is replacing MNC's penis meshes directly.

so the only thing that matters is the skeleton getting used (because that's not something that can be swapped with CF)

12 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

dose not matter, the asos penis meshes are setup as there own thing and are selected with CF, where as ABC is replacing MNC's penis meshes directly.

so the only thing that matters is the skeleton getting used (because that's not something that can be swapped with CF)

Thanks for chiming in. I'm currently using MNC with ABC, where ABC is simply winning skeletons and meshes. Could this be the reason why:

- Baka's own animations look really good;

- most other animations have some issue, like no animal cock, or the cock remains flaccid throughout the whole scene;

- duplicate dong on some cases (at least one werebear animation recently I can recall).

Would it fix anything to just swap the relative position of both mods, to that MNC wins all conflicts? Would anything other than penis alignment need to be corrected? It would be a shame to lose the full effect of ABC animations.

And, back to the mod at hand, if next run I use ASOS instead, would those dongs still have animations when running Baka's and other ABC-ready animations - albeit, as someone said, not necessarily aligned?

2 hours ago, petronius said:

most other animations have some issue, like no animal cock, or the cock remains flaccid throughout the whole scene

that would be a CF problem.

go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

• 1 month later...

I'm not entirely sure if this is a problem I'm having with this mod, but it's a problem that appeared after I installed this mod all of the others required for this one.
There are one or more textures missing and I don't know where I should get them from since I don't know which mod is supposed to add them. One of them that I noticed so far is the texture for the moose penis. There might be more, but that's the only one I've noticed so far, since I haven't played with the mod for too long yet.

Does anyone know which mod could be the issue here?

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, NatanusLikens said:

Hoping this has already been solved.  But I have an issue with bears after installing this mod... they show up as that annoying red diamond with an exclamation point.

That means you don't have the right version (SE/LE). Can use the "SSE Nif Optimizer" available on Nexus or Install the right version for your Skyrim.