Just now, Redflyingmonkey said:

Yes I just found out, I'm a moron. Plus it's not even that heavy animation wise compared to all those fucking poser packs ... 

actually the big killer is the "alternative animation" mods: they are registered into the behavior files mutable times and therefor vastly reduce the number of animations that you can have before crashing. poser packs are not great but at least there FNIS numbers are not misleading.

Just now, MadMansGun said:

actually the big killer is the "alternative animation" mods: they are registered into the behavior files mutable times and therefor vastly reduce the number of animations that you can have before crashing. poser packs are not great but at least there FNIS numbers are not misleading.

Well, deleted Halo's Poser and bam, 2000 animations gone ! Didn't even noticed his latest version had that many anims, jeeeeesus

23 minutes ago, Redflyingmonkey said:

Well, deleted Halo's Poser and bam, 2000 animations gone ! Didn't even noticed his latest version had that many anims, jeeeeesus

.....why would anyone need 2000 poses for a few screenshots? is there a page somewhere that has samples of all of them?

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

.....why would anyone need 2000 poses for a few screenshots? is there a page somewhere that has samples of all of them?

There aren't, and I honestly have no clue. Tried to edit it too but it's too much work, plus I don't know what the hell those pose names refer to IG and I'm surely not loading 2000 animations on blender to check...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2019 at 12:46 PM, LJY_141 said:

Problem solved. Will Rieklling be added later?

As for my setup, only Bestial Essence Stray has missing textures. It seems to me that this guy ^ solved exactly this problem, but I could be wrong. Should I patch it somehow? Mesh is showing correctly I think, but purple texture is present. 

2 hours ago, kiberme said:

As for my setup, only Bestial Essence Stray has missing textures. It seems to me that this guy ^ solved exactly this problem, but I could be wrong. Should I patch it somehow? Mesh is showing correctly I think, but purple texture is present. 

What animals are missing textures?

20 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

What animals are missing textures?

Dogs from this mod 

Said mod has MNC patch with alternative .json file (because animals of this mod are like special race or something) and it works with MNC genitalia (and even with BakaFactory's ABC). With MNC patch It kinda works with ASOS too, but textures are missing. Maybe you have any ideas how I can patch it? 

40 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that mod is a shit show, patching it is a pain in the ass.

still I want to do it. It uses not so many creatures; already has a patch; meshes from ASOS already are in place, only texture is missing, so how hard could it be? Maybe you could give me some advice? You discussed patching several posts above, it should be similar since, as I understand BE is simply the case of "unique" creature as well.  

8 hours ago, kiberme said:

still I want to do it. It uses not so many creatures; already has a patch; meshes from ASOS already are in place, only texture is missing, so how hard could it be? Maybe you could give me some advice? You discussed patching several posts above, it should be similar since, as I understand BE is simply the case of "unique" creature as well.  

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

but even this won't help you much with that mod, but you could try changing the armoraddon file paths in the MNC patch esp to point to the ASOS meshes.

(and learn the bloody difference between a mesh and a texture, no textures are missing, what you have is a mesh problem...or in this case more like a CF/json/armor problem resulting in a lack of a mesh getting applied)

23 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

but even this won't help you much with that mod, but you could try changing the armoraddon file paths in the MNC patch esp to point to the ASOS meshes.

(and learn the bloody difference between a mesh and a texture, no textures are missing, what you have is a mesh problem...or in this case more like a CF/json/armor problem resulting in a lack of a mesh getting applied)

Big thanks for the link and advice man, I'll try it out. 

Btw whole ASOS genitalia nif model is present (penis and ballsack), it's just purple. Is it really a mesh problem nevertheless or am i stupid ?

19 minutes ago, kiberme said:

Btw whole ASOS genitalia nif model is present (penis and ballsack), it's just purple. Is it really a mesh problem nevertheless or am i stupid ?

oh....well in that case it can be 4 things:

1. a bad install that somehow misplaced the texture files.

2. a outdated mesh using the wrong texture file paths.

3. "hdt all in one" fucking things up for MNC again (a mix of # 1&2).

4. you have BDIC installed but don't have the patch for it (another #2).

31 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

oh....well in that case it can be 4 things:

1. a bad install that somehow misplaced the texture files.

2. a outdated mesh using the wrong texture file paths.

3. "hdt all in one" fucking things up for MNC again (a mix of # 1&2).

4. you have BDIC installed but don't have the patch for it (another #2).

Thanks again, it'd be cool to figure it out. 

1. i dunno man, I checked, I did reinstall, everything in place and nothing seems to overwrite the thing.  
2. Texture placement is acting weird here cuz whole nif+texture thing works ok with other dogs. 
3. Not using it. 

4. Not using it. 

On 9/26/2019 at 3:01 AM, GoldMembr said:

Are the Draugr and Dragon Priest still in beta? When i use them the balls literally split apart at the seam in the middle while they are swinging around. It's on Animal SOS setting in Creature Framework for all Draugr and Dragon Priest, does that happen for anyone else?

So does anyone else get this or just me? If it's just me i can try to fix it on my end, if it the mod's newly added draugr and dragon priest mesh's in 1.6.1 i cant do anything, so some input would help a great deal.