On 9/26/2019 at 1:26 PM, kiberme said:

Dogs from this mod 

Said mod has MNC patch with alternative .json file (because animals of this mod are like special race or something) and it works with MNC genitalia (and even with BakaFactory's ABC). With MNC patch It kinda works with ASOS too, but textures are missing. Maybe you have any ideas how I can patch it? 

here is not tested

Bestial Essence ASOS patch v.0.1.7z

I seem to missing textures for the Mammoth's equipment, not sure if this is an issue with MNC or ASOS but this only started happening after installing ASOS so posting it here.

Been using MNC and HCOS for a while and everything's been fine, this only happened after installing ASOS and updating MNC to v12 (was previously using v11) but I've gone through the files for MNC and they don't appear to include textures for the Mammoths. I've since deleted my copy of MNCv11 so can't check if that version had textures for the Mammoths or not.

It's probably something wrong on my end but figured I'd post here in case these textures have somehow gone missing from MNC or if ASOS is referencing them incorrectly or something.

2 hours ago, HairyMcBeard said:

I seem to missing textures for the Mammoth's equipment, not sure if this is an issue with MNC or ASOS but this only started happening after installing ASOS so posting it here.

Been using MNC and HCOS for a while and everything's been fine, this only happened after installing ASOS and updating MNC to v12 (was previously using v11) but I've gone through the files for MNC and they don't appear to include textures for the Mammoths. I've since deleted my copy of MNCv11 so can't check if that version had textures for the Mammoths or not.

It's probably something wrong on my end but figured I'd post here in case these textures have somehow gone missing from MNC or if ASOS is referencing them incorrectly or something.

the Mammoth penis was replaced with a different one in v12, also v11 can still be found on the google drive.

20 hours ago, HairyMcBeard said:

11.5 did have mammoth penis textures 12RC10 doesn't seem to so not sure what it's using for them. 12RC8 did too so he might have just forgot to add them? Try to copy these from 12RC8 into 12RC10  ASOS 1.6.1 is indeed looking for these textures so if you upgraded to MNC 12RC10 use them otherwise you will get purple mamoth penis.

MNC Mammoth Textures.rar

2 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

11.5 did have mammoth penis textures 12RC10 doesn't seem to so not sure what it's using for them. 12RC8 did too so he might have just forgot to add them? Try to copy these from 12RC8 into RC10

Marvellous, ta very much. I'll chuck those in and see what happens.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

the Mammoth penis was replaced with a different one in v12, also v11 can still be found on the google drive.

Ah, wasn't sure what that big old string of letters was under the downloads list, now I know lol.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i did not forget, it was removed:

the new one shares the bear's texture (at this time, i may change that later).

No problem i saw that the nif was changed from 12RC8 to 12RC10 and i didn't take a look at the nif in nifscope just thought that since it was there in 12RC8 maybe you just forgot in 12RC10 but my bad was just trying to help if i could. An answer to my question here and the MNC thread would be nice when you get a chance please MadMansGun.

So, in case someone will need it, I added something to olebronkosrak's Bestial Essence_ASOS_patch (thanks again man) because apparently .esp file wasnt enough for this mod, you need .json file to connect those changes to animations that must be triggered by dialogues or genitalia wouldnt be present in quest events, only in animations that you got, for example, by MatchMaker. There are changes in attached .json file that only affect Bestial Essence wolfes and dogs (olebronkosrak's .esp affects all BE creatures btw ) but you'll find inside not only patch files but aswell readme on how to properly add more animals in said .json file. Here it is. 

Bestial_ Essence_ASOS_patch_0.2.7z

5 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

Come on guys not one person is kind enough to say if they are also getting this Draugr and Dragon Priest Ball Seam Tear issue i seem to be getting? A simple yes or no will help please and thx

What a version. In Animal SOS_0.1.6.2_a_05 most have been fixed, I'm still working on some inaccuracies. If there are any other comments, write because I don't have time to test.

1 hour ago, olebronkosrak said:

What a version. In Animal SOS_0.1.6.2_a_05 most have been fixed, I'm still working on some inaccuracies. If there are any other comments, write because I don't have time to test.

Thx so much ill give it a try didn't realize you updated. Can you please update the "ASOS Soft Without Physics Patch" for the latest version since me and prob many get invisible female followers "vagina collision with some far off creature causes it to stretch way out and they go invisible till you leave the cell" and sometimes creatures invisible as well, one still up there is for 1.6. Possibly a higher ASOS Collision Patch would be great as well since even the higher collision ones you provided still don't quite open vaginas enough and are also for older version.

1 hour ago, GoldMembr said:

Thx so much ill give it a try didn't realize you updated. Can you please update the "ASOS Soft Without Physics Patch" for the latest version since me and prob many get invisible female followers "vagina collision with some far off creature causes it to stretch way out and they go invisible till you leave the cell" and sometimes creatures invisible as well, one still up there is for 1.6. Possibly a higher ASOS Collision Patch would be great as well since even the higher collision ones you provided still don't quite open vaginas enough and are also for older version.

The problem may be caused by hdtFingers.xml. During installation, refuse to replace this file. Write, if yes, I will remove it from the final release.

5 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

The problem may be caused by hdtFingers.xml. During installation, refuse to replace this file. Write, if yes, I will remove it from the final release.

Testing it out right now with the new "ASOS Soft with No Collision Patch" i'll get right back to you in a few. I noticed you removed the "Animal_SOS_HornyCreatures.json" so is that not a requirement anymore for dragon support or  should we still leave Dragons disabled without HornyCreatures?

I can try never used that before but i'm not the only one with this issue Beast HDT that came with MNC worked just fine for me and others so something must be off. Human penis collision is fine just all your creature HDT files do this. I'm using CBBE not UUNP either. For instance his hdtDraugr.xml from MNC is set to 8.000000 so dunno. Do i need to change all the genital_01, genital_02, genital_03, genital_04, genital_05, genital_06 and genitalsbase or just the top genital_01?

Well here is the collision patch x2 i made for "ASOS 1.6.2 a 6" works great and got the canine tongues to work again but can't figure out the skeevers tongues yet. Just drop into your SKSE\Plugins folder were you have ASOS installed.

Edit: I've tweaked a few of the creatures to open a bit wider than the last one. Try ASOS 1.6.2 Collision Patch 2 and see if you like it better .

ASOS 1.6.2 Collision Patch.rar

ASOS 1.6.2 Collision Patch 2.rar

Just noticed your newly added Skeleton penis is also messed up. Kinda detaches and floats around the pelvis area instead of staying in 1 spot as it should. Sorry i didn't report it before but i didn't encounter 1 to check and i just did. Once you do get around to fixing it please update the Soft without physics patch for the Skeleton please thx again. You forgot to make the "Horses soft without physics" in this latest soft without physics patch you made as well.

17 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

Just noticed your newly added Skeleton penis is also messed up. Kinda detaches and floats around the pelvis area instead of staying in 1 spot as it should. Sorry i didn't report it before but i didn't encounter 1 to check and i just did. Once you do get around to fixing it please update the Soft without physics patch for the Skeleton please thx again. You forgot to make the "Horses soft without physics" in this latest soft without physics patch you made as well.

Strange with the skeleton all is well, Maybe some mod rewrites the skeleton

And also update in the creature framework. For the patch to take effect

8 hours ago, olebronkosrak said:

Strange with the skeleton all is well, Maybe some mod rewrites the skeleton

And also update in the creature framework. For the patch to take effect

I meant the Rigid Skeleton bare bones but i conjured a hentai skeleton and it was fine weird. Can you please at least fix the horses to be soft without physics i'm getting trouble with female followers and horses disappearing again without it because they are still full hdt in your new Animal_SOS.json patch. I didn't check the Animal_SOS_Legacy.json so u might forgot that one as well. Ill try to do an creature reset again if your saying you checked the horses and they were set to be soft without physics already but i've already done that .

Edit

Lol second time didn't fix the horses they still have physics while soft and still getting invisible horses and females.

18 hours ago, GoldMembr said:

I meant the Rigid Skeleton bare bones but i conjured a hentai skeleton and it was fine weird. Can you please at least fix the horses to be soft without physics i'm getting trouble with female followers and horses disappearing again without it because they are still full hdt in your new Animal_SOS.json patch. I didn't check the Animal_SOS_Legacy.json so u might forgot that one as well. Ill try to do an creature reset again if your saying you checked the horses and they were set to be soft without physics already but i've already done that .

Edit

Lol second time didn't fix the horses they still have physics while soft and still getting invisible horses and females.

What to fix here "normalArmor" : null, there can be no physics.

Spoiler

{
            "skinName": "Brown",
            "normalArmor": null,
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8c7",
            "RaceName": "Horse",
            "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131fd",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x60715",
            "stripArmor": false
        },
        {
            "skinName": "Black",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8c8",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x8650d",
        },
        {
            "skinName": "Black & White",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8c9",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x86510",
        },
        {
            "skinName": "Grey",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8ca",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x8650f",
        },
        {
            "skinName": "Palomino",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8cb",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x8650e",
        },
        {
            "skinName": "Shadowmere",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8cc",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x86503",
        },
        {
            "skinName": "Brown",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8c7",
            "RaceName": "Horse (Cart)",
            "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0xde505",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x60715",
        },
        {
            "skinName": "Arvak",
            "arousedArmor": "__formData|Animal_SOS.esp|0x8e5",
            "raceForm": "__formData|Skyrim.esm|0x131FD",
            "skinForm": "__formData|Dawnguard.esm|0x966C",
        },

You may have installed the mod not through the mod manager and you have the remaining files. Reinstall More Nasty Critters: SLAL Edition ( MadMansGun).

The problem is most likely hdtFingers.xml

I'm not using the hdtFingers.xml you provided in the mod i use my own and i do use a mod manager for everything but SKSE. Your other soft without physics patch for 1.6 was working correctly, this new one is not working with just the horses for some reason all the other creatures seem good. Did you have a look at your new "Animal_SOS.json" to see if it is set correctly for horses?

I summoned quit a few foxes and the regular red fox hard penis doesn't show up at all only the arctic white foxes work. Don't know if it's the patch that's broke or the mod itself.

Arctic Fox Animal SOS setting works fine

White Fox.jpg

White Fox 2.jpg

Red Fox Animal SOS setting broken

Red Fox Animal SOS.jpg

Red Fox Animal SOS 2.jpg

Red FOX Animal SOS P setting broken

Red Fox  ASOS P.jpg

Red Fox More Nasty Critters setting works fine

Red Fox MoreNastCritters.jpg

Found and fixed the problem "foxHard.nif" is missing the penis entirely so i copied the "foxarcticHard.nif" renamed it and fixed texture path to red fox. Just drop it in to your AnimalSOS install and overwrite old files then go to Creature Framework MCM and click Re-register all mods button.

Edit: Only use this fix for ASOS_v1.6.2_a_06 or before not the new fixed version that creator recently uploaded ie. 1.6.2_07

AnimalSOS_v1.6.2_a_06_FoxFix.rar