I made a new patch for Bestial Essence. Last one worked 50% of a time, this works 100% but needs Bestial Essence MNC Patch (actually it has it now as a master file). The latter can be found here in the download section 

You need "ModCompatibilityKitsForMNC" 

For more instructions ( i.e. how to properly make any BesEss creature of choice use MNC or ABC cock instead) see readme file inside

BesEss_MNC_ASOS_patch_1.0.7z

Ok, sorry for my questions, maybe I just missed something or dont understand what this mod is for :P

1. No MCM for this mod?

2. SOS MCM is not compatible with this mod? Like there are no options there that I can use?

3. the mod only allows the Sexlab Schlong Hotkeys to work on creatures? 

4. I cannot change the size of creature schlongs with this mod?

What this mod does (and seemingly well) is allowing me to bend the creature schlongs with Sexlab Hotkeys.

COllisions from BEast HDT seem to work (or does this mod has its own collisions?. I got the feeling the vagina is not opening enough. Is that what some of the files are for on the front page?

I would really love to have some clarification on this :)

Because I honestly dont see why this mod exists when the above is correct. Creature animations usualy are pretty well aligned already and the only real thing I miss is the ability to change the schlong sizes,... (mainly to make oral animations more believeable with many creatures).

Thank you! 

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

Ok, sorry for my questions, maybe I just missed something or dont understand what this mod is for :P

1. No MCM for this mod?

2. SOS MCM is not compatible with this mod? Like there are no options there that I can use?

What this mod does (and seemingly well) is allowing me to bend the creature schlongs with Sexlab Hotkeys.

COllisions from BEast HDT seem to work (or does this mod has its own collisions?. I got the feeling the vagina is not opening enough. Is that what some of the files are for on the front page?

Because I honestly dont see why this mod exists when the above is correct. Creature animations usualy are pretty well aligned already and the only real thing I miss is the ability to change the schlong sizes,... (mainly to make oral animations more believeable with many creatures).

Thank you! 

1. Settings in the Creature Framework

2. There were some difficulties with the SOS application. So far, I can lay out the raw version.

3. So. And erection animation

4. I overdid the animation a bit and included NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] bone in it. This has made it impossible to scale. Maybe I will correct this later.

46 minutes ago, olebronkosrak said:

1. Settings in the Creature Framework

2. There were some difficulties with the SOS application. So far, I can lay out the raw version.

3. So. And erection animation

4. I overdid the animation a bit and included NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase] bone in it. This has made it impossible to scale. Maybe I will correct this later.

Ok, thank you for the swift answer.

Sadly, the resizing of creature schlongs would be the core feature that I needed :(

I noticed that the alignment for the Schlongs seems off now in general, so all animations need to be manually adjusted, which is basically more work than without Creature SOS.

Or mabye I just had bad luck when picking test animations, hehe.

I think I will drop the mod then and wait for more updates. Still a great addition to the game and something I will keep in mind. 
Maybe in the future we even see ABC compatibility (at least atm, ABC page says its incompatible.)

ou can also use the SOS other application to zoom in
SOS - Player Settings \ NPC - NPC Settings, add any available hose, agree to the dialog box
That is why I do not want to teach the SOS application, because for some reason this function does not work and there are many unresolved issues.

On 10/18/2019 at 9:19 PM, bannedspider51 said:

in my game none of the creature gentials move during animations they just stay static

this is SOS for Creatures, not ABC. 
You can only move schlongs up/down with this mod, thats pretty much it :) 

They dont move themselves. 

On 10/16/2019 at 10:40 PM, Nymra said:

1. No MCM for this mod?

Thank you! 

Use the collision patch i fixed in post #323 if your having issues with vagina not opening enough with the original HDT xml's that are in the mod.

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, I got everything working. Great mod!

One question though. I'm using the Horses Renewal Mod, and I got the compatibility patch (also using the ASOS_P setting).

Horse's genitals float a few CM below the body. Is this how it is supposed to be (because of animation alignment)? Or have I made an error?

I've tried several different load orders, and as I understand it, the patch with the horse\skeleton.nif file in it, should be loaded last. After both ASOS and Horse Renewal.

I'm trying to fix it, but if thats simply how it's supposed to be, I'm wasting my time trying to fix an unfixable problem.

Help please!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I am a rookie here and I have no idea how to upload my pictures.
In my case, all of creature animations are working fine with animal SOS, except soul cairn horse(Arvak).

Its dick doesn't show up when it has sex with female characters. I reckoned its SOS mesh must be overwritten by other mod at first.

However, I found that the female character who having sex with it kept her vagina open and close.
Namely, its dick exists, but it's invisible. Could you figure out how to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

You should know that this mod's functions are directly related to MNC and  Animated Beast's Cocks (ABC)

until/if this gets updated, you will have to use older versions of these mods.

Also, the animation modders are incorporating the newer ABC into their animation so there will be animations that flat out won't work.

Seems to be a problem with Vampire Lord Penis in Animal SOS_0.1.6.2_07. I took a look at the meshes and I don't see anything there but it does have strange pulling on the hard and non hard penis even with the soft without physics patch.

ASOS Setting

ASOS.jpg.d4e800e60d0d9fb9df57bff8628782d8.jpg

ASOS P Setting

374348330_ASOSP.jpg.7fdf63d564eb4ba725f83dcfdf961624.jpg

MoreNastyCritters Setting is Fine

451162718_MoreNastyCritters.jpg.fd6cd41a144d6d91ff63e2a095eafb88.jpg

Why do the animals remain flaccid even though their arousal level is 50? I don't understand why they can't be half flaccid at 50 or something instead of just flaccid.

I'm wondering why animal genitalia does not scale with arousal like normal SOS does. For example lets say a normal human npc might be fully flaccid at 0 arousal, half flaccid at 50 arousal and fully hard at 100 arousal. Is that not how this mod works? Why not?