6 hours ago, EConway3118 said:

Any advice on how to get scaling to work? I've tried selecting the creature (in this case a dog) and going to the SOS menu in MCM, but it says there's no schlong selected even though he has one during the scene and I can bend it up and down.

Any help would be appreciated.

just teak and select any addon even thou it has the astrick on it then set the size and u done.

On 2/6/2019 at 1:06 PM, darkconsole said:

someone finally did this. for years i have been threatening redoing animal penises to use sos instead of the clusterfk that is what we had prior. im glad finally someone saw the potential.

I'm late to the party ( took a few month break from playing SkyrimLE) but does that interest mean the Untamed 2 is at LEAST in the thought process? LOL Can't play without Untamed to be honest.

On 5/19/2019 at 7:35 PM, sidfu said:

just teak and select any addon even thou it has the astrick on it then set the size and u done.

Many thanks! One last question, is there any way to scale the schlong down from its original size? Since the default is 1, it seems I can only scale up.

1 hour ago, EConway3118 said:

Many thanks! One last question, is there any way to scale the schlong down from its original size? Since the default is 1, it seems I can only scale up.

nope u would have to modify the mesh making that part smaller before hand

31 minutes ago, Ranulf said:

If that's the only reason, you can easily disable the start screen by deleting the logo.nif located in the folder Skyrim/Data/Meshes/Interface/Logo.

I was wondering the same thing, not because of the load screen but because of animation limits.

Also during a sexlab scene if the creatures arousal drops below the creature framework arousal setting does the penis go away or will it stay until after the scene ends?

On 5/23/2019 at 7:11 PM, loisanna said:

do you have to have Horny Creatures of Skyrim for this mod to work ???

I ask because I don't like the odd start screen the mod adds to the game 

11 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

I was wondering the same thing, not because of the load screen but because of animation limits.

Also during a sexlab scene if the creatures arousal drops below the creature framework arousal setting does the penis go away or will it stay until after the scene ends?

It's on the first post:

Horny Creatures of Skyrim ( MadMansGun) ( If you do not want to use it simply do not turn dragons into the Creature Framework )

So make sure that dragons aren't using animal sos, or disable them completely.

As far as I'm aware, arousal won't change in cf or aroused until the scene ends, so you shouldn't see it going away mid animation.

13 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's on the first post:

Horny Creatures of Skyrim ( MadMansGun) ( If you do not want to use it simply do not turn dragons into the Creature Framework )

So make sure that dragons aren't using animal sos, or disable them completely.

As far as I'm aware, arousal won't change in cf or aroused until the scene ends, so you shouldn't see it going away mid animation.

My issue isn't dragons using animal sos, my issue is I'm hitting the skyrim animation limits and HCOS has a lot of animations.  So not enabling the dragons in Creature Framework does not solve the problem.  

6 hours ago, ercramer69 said:

My issue isn't dragons using animal sos, my issue is I'm hitting the skyrim animation limits and HCOS has a lot of animations.  So not enabling the dragons in Creature Framework does not solve the problem.  

what is being said here is if you don't want to use hcos, then you don't have to.... key words were "If you do not want to use it". he then tells you what to set up in creature framework so that hcos is not needed.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

what is being said here is if you don't want to use hcos, then you don't have to.... key words were "If you do not want to use it". he then tells you what to set up in creature framework so that hcos is not needed.

Wow, don't I feel stupid.  Thanks for setting me straight.

anyone know how to get this t work with immersive horses. it works on the random horses but when u steal/tame them it doesnt work on them as they get cloned. it also doesnt work on the unique ones u buy at stables.

i have the more nasty creatures immersive horses patch

On 5/25/2019 at 5:52 AM, ercramer69 said:

the SLAL packs are easy to delete from the mod, just run a search & delete all files for:

HCOSBestiality

HCOSVore

HCOSWildlife

9 minutes ago, sidfu said:

that's your problem right there, it's not sos compatible.

14 minutes ago, sidfu said:

anyone know how to get this t work with immersive horses. it works on the random horses but when u steal/tame them it doesnt work on them as they get cloned. it also doesnt work on the unique ones u buy at stables.

ASOS works through the Creature Framework. Mods that work directly and use original meshes will not use modified meshes. Give links to your mods. I am creating a compatibility patch.

6 minutes ago, olebronkosrak said:

ASOS works through the Creature Framework. Mods that work directly and use original meshes will not use modified meshes. Give links to your mods. I am creating a compatibility patch.

you mostly just need to make a patch for my patch...good luck with that, horse mods are a bitch to deal with :confounded:

well they do get the sos dick but for a few.
1. the clones from when u steal/tame a horse.

2. and the unique  horses u buy

the only cloned horse that worked fine is the one thats the equiveant of the brown horse.

@MadMansGun actaly they do work fine long as u never adopt them besides the uniques ?

• 2 weeks later...

After the last update something broke for me - I didn't change anything or add any new mods, just updated the versions of mods already installed. The problem is - all "Animal SoS" and "Animal SOS P" options in creature network broke - schlong is stuck in 1 static position, and meshes connecting it to the creature just stretch. Schlong moves only when creature itself moves, but during any animation it's static and only meshes stretch from it's position to creature limbs. Any ideas what could cause this problem? Mods I updated since everything worked: Hentai Creatures, MNC, Animal SOS, HCoS. Could I mess load order?

Hi. I have a question about this mod. I'm wondering why animal genitalia does not scale with arousal like normal SOS does. For example lets say a normal human npc might be fully flaccid at 0 arousal, half flaccid at 50 arousal and fully hard at 100 arousal. Could you make it so that is the same for the creatures? 

By the way, I love your mod! Thank you so much for making it!

hi i just instaled SOS animals on my skyrim and it appears the bear, and others schlongs are all blue

i mssed up something on the instalation ?Capturar.PNG.91b893ad56d62a95396fa11978a15bc8.PNG

these are all the mods i use (i want some help with the priority files too)

hi i just instaled SOS animals on my skyrim and it appears the bear, and others schlongs are all blue

i mssed up something on the instCapturar.PNG.91b893ad56d62a95396fa11978a15bc8.PNGalation 

these are all the mods i use (i want some help with the priority files)