5 hours ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

How much of AAF does it need to work? Like does it need the entirety of it or just 00/10/11/12/13?

To make those specific errors go away? It needs the plugin, scripts and LLFP library from the AAF mod (get it from moddingham.com and install it with a modern mod manager that can handle FOMODs), as well as its dependency F4SE which needs to be used as a wrapper for the game executable, and also comes with necessary DLLs and scripts (get it from f4se.silverlock.org and follow its readme file very carefully for manual installation instructions).

On Moddingham, there's also an AAF_GFV.exe tool you can run to verify that your AAF and F4SE are installed correctly.

Not really sure what you mean by "the entirety of it" but you're also going to want to install the Themes mod, and at least some animation packs. If you're not familiar with the fundamentals of AAF and the surrounding mod ecosystem, you're probably better off following a guide such as The Fucking Manual.

On 2/1/2019 at 5:30 PM, stobor said:

Did he give you the note?

EDIT: I'll limit his package to Sanctuary in the next update.  In the meantime, you should be able to get him to stop using a console command:

setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest hasBeenThreatened_var True

(if I'm remembering the console syntax correctly).

the command doesn't work, Jun still follows me for some reason

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2022 at 6:15 PM, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

the command doesn't work, Jun still follows me for some reason

Similar problem.  I've already gotten the note from him a long time ago.  Haven't visited this part of the map in weeks of in game time.  Came back and wanted to upgrade Jun's armor, but he keeps giving me the threat dialogue.
Here's what I tried so far:
- Dropped the demands note
- Clicked Jun in console and used recycleactor

- resurrect

- setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest hasBeenThreatened_var True

Guess I'll be giving this armor to Marcy!

20 hours ago, rglenn said:

is there away to install using mod organizer 2 and if there is not how tf do i install it

Hi!

It sounds like you need this link.  This is the up to date adult setup guide for AAF.  Without the requirements in this guide, Raider Pet won't really do you much good.  Also highly recommend watching GamerPoets videos on youtube to learn how Mod Organizer works.

On 2/1/2019 at 2:52 PM, stobor said:

Raider Pet

View File

This mod provides a scenario for role-playing a Raider captive.  The quest is basically free-form, few quest markers or fixed objectives; it can be started anytime, simply by putting all your weapons in storage and walking into a Raider camp.  There's a demanding note (found and delivered by Jun Long in Sanctuary) providing some extra motivation, but that's entirely optional.

The first raider who greets you will take various items (bobby pins, caps, DD keys) and lock you in a collar - with an explosive attached.  If you run away, or just stay away from Raider encounters for too long (20 min.), it will kill you... though there's a chance it'll misfire and spare your life.  If you manage to remove the collar, or equip a weapon, the raiders will turn hostile again (grenades or mines don't count, if you equip them while sneaking).

The raider boss (if one could be identified) will have some additional dialogue, but other raiders are mostly generic.  He or she will also have a key to your collar.  If no boss could be identified, then the raider who put the collar on will have the key.

If you don't have Devious Devices loaded, you'll have to use your imagination for the collar, and there won't be any keys to find.  In that case, the timer will be disarmed as soon as hostilities resume.  So DD is strongly recommended - but it isn't a hard dependency.

The first time you escape, you will gain the Black Widow perk (if you don't already have it).  Every capture & escape will also provide a modest XP reward.

The scenario is repeatable.

NPC Interactions:

• Jun Long finds a ransom demand and delivers it to you.
  • Several followers (Deacon, MacCready, Cait, Strong) may have scenes that play after you clear a location (any time after running the base infiltration scenario).
  • Diamond City guards will be abusive, but not hostile, if you've been running with a Raider pack.

Infiltration:

• Start by putting away all weapons and walking into Raider territory unarmed.  Power armor does not count as 'unarmed', by the way.
  • The first raider will collar you and take some items from your inventory.
  • You'll be able to talk to the raiders, and may even get paid a little.  You can probably filch stuff from camp, while you're at it.
  • With the right animations installed, gang options will be available.  Actors will be chosen from among the ones who've already greeted you, whether they previously participated in a scene or not.  Max of 5 actors, including the player character.
  • Equipping a weapon will end the infiltration, and the raiders will turn hostile again.  Immediately.
  • Equipping a mine or grenade (when sneaking) will not end the infiltration - if you can find or steal one.  Neither will placing a grenade in a target's pocket (though that usually kills you too).  Equipping brass knuckles (while sneaking) will also go unremarked.
  • If you've picked up any weapons, particularly while outside the camp, raiders may notice and ask what you've got there.  You might be able to distract them from confiscating the weapons.
  • Removing the collar, by any means, will turn the raiders hostile again.
  • There is a risk that one of the Raiders will attack you in a jealous rage.
  • One of the non-boss Raiders will be chosen as the special actor 'Lucky', who will have additional dialogue.
  • Using a cookpot or chem lab with Rat Poison in your inventory will give you a chance that people you encounter will take tainted food or drugs from you.  Low level raiders may die, others will just be weaker.   Poison is slow acting, and doesn't affect everyone you meet.  Rat poison can often be found in garage cabinets (hint).
  • Poisonings affect the path of Lucky's quest, as well as offering a way out of captivity.
  • Pickpocket attempts are easier, for a short while after sex (i.e. distraction helps), but the DD keys are hard to steal.  Certain targets may react violently, if you're caught.
  • Diamond city jail can be a risky place, for a Raider pet.  Bored guards need to relieve the tedium...
  • This scenario is repeatable.  Assuming you can still walk afterwards.

Mod Interactions:

• Uses a collar and tape gag from Devious Devices, if available.
  • Adjusts D/s orientation in SexAttributes, depending on dialogue responses (mostly towards the submissive side).
  • Will try to work with Real Handcuffs, and can even remove them.

Mini-Quests:

Current mini-quests, who gives them, etc.:

Reveal hidden contents

0: Meet the Boss (given by random raider)

1: Dolled Up (presents from the boss; repeatable)

2: Get Lucky (given by the boss)

3: Silence is Silver (duct tape gag, given by the boss; repeatable)

4: Belling the Cat (bell piercing, given by the boss)

5: Gone Dancing (dance scene, given by the boss; repeatable)

6: Truce Offering (mission to rival gang boss, given by Lucky)

7: Time Out (some time cuffed to a stool, given by the boss, requires S&M poses)

The Get Lucky quest runs in parallel with the others, and currently has several endings:

Reveal hidden contents

1: Run away before the end

2: Confess to the boss

3: Poison the boss

4: Poison Lucky before the end

5: Get blown to smithereens

Modder Documentation and Example:

This file is an example of various ways other mods can interact with this one, with extensive comments.  It's a working example, tested in game.

ExampleQuestScr.psc 5.58 kB · 5,743 downloads

Troubleshooting:

Raiders not recognizing unarmed status:

Hide contents

There are some new debug trace settings to help track down problems in this area:

To generate lots of extra detail in the Papyrus log, turn on verbose messages:

'setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest verbose true'

To force the mod to treat you as disarmed (even if you're not):

'setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest forceDisarm true'

I'd recommend turning both of those flags back to 'false', once you've gotten past any problems.

Piercings:

Reveal hidden contents

Piercings don't show up on character?  Make sure you've built them in BodySlide.

Clit piercing doesn't have sound effects?  See this post for a fix.

Note that these piercings are extensively customizable at any armor workbench, and since they're purely for decoration there's no reason you can't change them.

You may wish to edit them to use a different slot, since by default they conflict with the Toxic Raider piercings (also on slot 58).  I've used slot 55 for them in my game, but there are probably conflicts no matter what slot you choose.

AAF Recommendations:

Hide contents

Recommend using AAF 81Beta or later, 73Beta is the bare minimum.

Recommend setting the walk timeout (starting a scene) to 30 seconds.

Recommended minimum animation packs: Leito, SavageCabbage, Rohzima RealAnimatedPoses, Atomic Lust.

Recommend installing the full set of AAF themes, including creatures (even though this doesn't use them yet).

Thanks go to the LL mods gang, for fantastic mod resources.

Thanks to @CGi for the German translation, @Caiena for the Russian translation, @A.J. for the Italian translation, @JBpy for the Spanish translation, and @Benjou1 for the French translation.

Requirements:

This mod requires AAF for animations (minimum version AAF 73Beta).  It won't load without that. 

The new dialogue is not voiced, so turn on subtitles.

Optional extras:

Toxic Raider Armor

SexAttributes (the AAF version of FPAttributes)

Devious Devices

Lord Escobar's Moddable Piercings

Real Handcuffs

Slave and Model Poses

Conflicts:

No known conflicts. 

This covers some of the same territory as my Rogue Sexbot mod, so I don't necessarily recommend using both at once, but they shouldn't actually conflict.

Version History:

Reveal hidden contents

v1_4: Update for latest AAF, expansion, and bug fixes:

• Updated for latest AAF (Beta81); now requires Beta73 at a minimum.
  • Added support for Real Handcuffs (requires v0.3 RC2 or later, for key API fixes).  Lucky's quest will offer a way to get free if the character is cuffed, so that the quest can proceed.  Also adds duct tape to the list of small items you can pick up while cuffed.
  • During MinRecruit00 (Minutemen Corvega quest), killing Lucky will count towards the quest - so you can leave Jared breathing if you prefer.  You've done enough to buy off the raiders for a while.
  • Visiting the Diamond City jail, e.g. during the Big Dig quest, can be quite risky.  Bored guards need something to liven up the tedium of their shift - but at least they'll be in a mellow mood afterwards, if you need to charm them into turning you loose.
  • Fixed so Lucky won't retain Protected status if the Truce Offering mission is skipped.
  • Fixed so Lucky's quest won't skip ahead if you pickpocket the key early.
  • Fixed the dance scene audience to follow more closely, though they can still get hung up on obstructions.
  • Fixed the dance scene to work if the boss is female.  She'll just watch.
  • Added meta strings to AAF scene settings, to provide more context information to mods like MCG (as per forum discussion a while back).
  • Added skipWalk=True to AAF settings for gang scenes, to reduce the time it takes to set up a scene.
  • Added a dialogue option to beg for a fix, if suffering from withdrawal symptoms.
  • Added a new scene, if the Slave & Model Poses mod is installed.
  • Added silent voice files (with help from @EgoBallistic) for cleaner dialogue handling.
  • Sounds and compiled scripts are bundled into a BA2 archive for easier management; translation files, script source, etc. are still loose files.  So don't be alarmed if the compiled scripts disappear when you upgrade.
  • As usual, this upgrade should NOT require a clean save.

v1_3: Expansion and bug fixes

• Expanded Lucky's quest substantially.  It won't progress much past the Truce Offering mission, until all the mini-quests have had at least one opportunity to run.  There are at least two different paths to the ending - and several ways the ending could play out.
  • If you escape after Lucky's quest has gone far enough, you'll be able to return to this raider camp any time - provided you're wearing a collar, and don't equip any weapon (except WeaponTypeUnarmed).  You do not need to completely disarm in this case (just unequip).
  • Added a new mini-quest, Gone Dancing.  This is a repeatable scene, which can be given by the raider boss.  You get to be the center of attention!
  • Changed the mini-quest selection to cut down on repetition until after every option's had at least one chance.
  • Excluded Lucky from generic raider greetings, since they stepped on his/her own lines.
  • Excluded the boss from generic raider greetings, for the same reason.
  • Excluded both Lucky and the boss from the Jealous Rival role.
  • Made Lucky friendly to robots, to prevent some never-ending fights.
  • Fixed collar detection so LooksMenu won't be mistaken for an escape attempt.
  • Fixed a condition which might cause the rival gang boss to just stand and applaud, preventing his/her scene from ending properly.
  • Fixed the Truce Offering mini-quest to prevent picking a Disabled actor as the rival boss.
  • Added a cooldown to harassment topics, so they won't all fire one right after another.
  • Added more chances to get Psychobuff instead of Whiskey.
  • Added some more SexAttributes interactions; characters with a submissive orientation will get a boost to their spirits from companion scenes.
  • Added a perk that will partially offset the SexAttributes charisma challenge penalties for submissives - if they're accompanied by a companion for moral support.
  • A failed pickpocket attempt may cause a hostile reaction.
  • Boosted the collar explosive damage, to make it less survivable.

v1_2: Expansion, bug fixes, added Italian translation.

• Added Italian translation, courtesy of @A.J..
  • Added a new mini-quest scene with the boss, if Lord Escobar's moddable piercings are installed.
  • Added a new mini-quest to visit a rival gang, as a truce offering.
  • Added a tracking quest to point to the boss, if you don't run into him/her on your own.
  • Mini-quests that have quest markers are flagged 'Active' by default, as a convenience.
  • Fixed a bug where Jun's dialogue was available earlier than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where gag dialogue persisted after the gag was removed.
  • Additional script bullet-proofing for AAF events and DD unequip events.
  • Cooking with poison will consume one Rat Poison, so you can tell it worked.
  • Poisoned actors may complain about not feeling well.
  • Added an exemption to weapon equip check for WeaponTypeUnarmed (bare hands, brass knuckles).
  • Added a few harassing comments from caravan guards.
  • Escape or poisoning will boost SexAttributes self-esteem stat a bit.
  • Some minor changes to play nicely with Rogue Sexbot and A.S.I.A.
  • Added more debug trace options, to help track down some obscure problems.
  • Special thanks for quick work on translation to  @A.J.

v1_1: Bug fixes, foundation for expansion.

• Translations for German and Russian added, localized version of the mod posted.
  • The quest now starts in the background the first time you enter a settlement, so it should start promptly even if you load the mod into a level 50 game.  Or if you use an alternate start.
  • The foundations have been built for adding mini-quests to the basic raider captivity scenario.  This should be mostly invisible to players, but is essential to future expansion.
  • Jun Long's dialogue will only occur if the Corvega factory isn't cleared and the initial Minutemen recruitment quest has not been done, since it would be out of place otherwise.  This scene is entirely optional, as motivational background.
  • Jun's ForceGreet package has been restricted to Sanctuary.
  • Fixed a bug where a companion could go into ForceGreet mode (and slow to a walk) and get left in the dust.  If they can't engage you in dialogue within 2 minutes, they'll revert to normal AI behavior.
  • Fixed a bug where a companion might start a scene in a location that was previously cleared (instead of right after clearing it, at intended).
  • Fixed a bug where Raider automated turrets might try to get frisky.
  • Scenes with companions will boost their affinity score.
  • Male characters will get the Lady Killer perk, rather than Black Widow.  If charisma is less than 2, it will be increased to qualify for the perk.
  • The explosive collar will beep periodically to remind you of the ticking clock, and a rapid series of beeps will precede detonation.
  • Introduces a new character, Lucky.  One of the chief's henchmen who might be looking to move up the ladder.  At this point, the quest is little more than a stub - proof that the aliases, quest markers, and intro topics are working, but not much more.

v1_0: Initial Release:

• Infiltration scenario for Raider camps.
  • Capture and escape.
  • Poisoning.
  • AAF scenes including gang scenes.
  • DD collar and tape gag (optional)
  • Quest rewards

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/01/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF

So I used cheat terminal to make raiders friendly to get into Jared's area in Corvega plant, how long until the event happens?

6 minutes ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

So I used cheat terminal to make raiders friendly to get into Jared's area in Corvega plant, how long until the event happens?

I don't think that's going to work.  Try going back to a save before you used the command and try it this way:

• 3 weeks later...

OK having a problem, read a bit of the forum looking for an answer.  Ran out of time, so if this has been posted before I'm sorry.  So I get this problem where Jun keeps following me and saying he got a note from bridge.  But after dialog where I ask for the note, he gives me nothing but keeps following me saying he found said note. 

Also when I go to Corvega unarmed and even naked for trouble shooting purposes they kill me.  I dump all gear, and still killed.  When with AFF Violate I surrender, and dialog starts they stand there looking at me after buggering me saying they will take me.  Then mow me down with all their weapons.

Is this a load order issue, or a conflict? 

new 1.txt

6 hours ago, Itchy Crabs said:

OK having a problem, read a bit of the forum looking for an answer.  Ran out of time, so if this has been posted before I'm sorry.  So I get this problem where Jun keeps following me and saying he got a note from bridge.  But after dialog where I ask for the note, he gives me nothing but keeps following me saying he found said note. 

Also when I go to Corvega unarmed and even naked for trouble shooting purposes they kill me.  I dump all gear, and still killed.  When with AFF Violate I surrender, and dialog starts they stand there looking at me after buggering me saying they will take me.  Then mow me down with all their weapons.

Is this a load order issue, or a conflict?

This mod is very particular about the things you have to do to initiate it. You can ignore Jun completely (you can use this mod just fine without ever even meeting him), though if he's still following you after giving you his note then yes that indicates a deeper problem.

You don't mention what you tried already, so it's hard to know what problems you might have ruled out, but did you at least follow the steps I outlined in the post linked from the one just before yours? When you leave your guns at home, do other normally hostile humans and creatures become non-aggressive toward you and it's just the raiders who still attack you (which could indicate something is changing the raiders in incompatible ways), or is everything still hostile (which suggests the mod isn't putting you into the captive faction for some reason)?

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

This mod is very particular about the things you have to do to initiate it. You can ignore Jun completely (you can use this mod just fine without ever even meeting him), though if he's still following you after giving you his note then yes that indicates a deeper problem.

You don't mention what you tried already, so it's hard to know what problems you might have ruled out, but did you at least follow the steps I outlined in the post linked from the one just before yours? When you leave your guns at home, do other normally hostile humans and creatures become non-aggressive toward you and it's just the raiders who still attack you (which could indicate something is changing the raiders in incompatible ways), or is everything still hostile (which suggests the mod isn't putting you into the captive faction for some reason)?

Thanks, and sorry for the vague "mod don't work" post.  I have the attention span of a ferret on a double espresso, and was at peak frustration.  I played this mod before without problems, and now I know I did something wrong but what...  I got 200+ mods running, anyone of could be conflicting.  After a few hours of banging my head on my keyboard I got Nuka Ride working.  Load order, reading instructions exc... 

So I'm going to start a new game and reread the post you mentioned, I think I did read it but I'm going to be more careful this time.  And come back with a more detailed play by play report.  As for Jun he never gives me the note, just keeps following me saying he found it on the bridge.  After dialog he starts to walk away then come back saying it again.  Another clue I just thought of, is in Violate I turn RP to 100% others 0% surrender to first Raider who takes a shot at me.  After sex they say they are going to keep my char, but as the violate timer runs out in the middle of dialog they open fire.  Also this is all after saving Preston and company, and fixing up Sanctuary.

Edited by Itchy Crabs
4 minutes ago, Itchy Crabs said:

As for Jun he never gives me the note, just keeps following me saying he found it on the bridge.  After dialog he starts to walk away then come back saying it again.

Yeah, this is an indication that something is severely breaking the quest/scripts used for RP.

4 minutes ago, Itchy Crabs said:

Another clue I just thought of, is in Violate I turn RP to 100% others 0% surrender to first Raider who takes a shot at me.  After sex they say they are going to keep my char, but as the violate timer runs out in the middle of dialog they open fire.

Violate also has a number of rules for whether it will hand off to RP. That 100% is 100% of the time as long as all its other conditions are met (there is a keyworded raider "boss" alive at that location, there are at least 3 raiders alive at that location, you don't have any followers with you...). Assuming the conditions Violate requires are met, your belongings are given to one of the raiders and the initial RP conversation is triggered. At that point it's not supposed to matter what the hostile cooldown timer is or how long the conversation lasts, so if the raiders are going aggressive again after violate's hand-off it's another sign something is breaking RP itself.

Ok so Brain.exe still failing to load.

Turns out my game setup is fucked, turned on Papyrus logging not sure how to read it but errors out the ass.  Shit like...

error: Unable to bind script RaiderPet:DialogueQuestScr to RaiderPetDialogueQuest (97000F99) because their base types do not match

So I'm guessing something is altering the raiders? 

Papyrus.0.log

5 minutes ago, Itchy Crabs said:

Ok so Brain.exe still failing to load.

Turns out my game setup is fucked, turned on Papyrus logging not sure how to read it but errors out the ass.  Shit like...

error: Unable to bind script RaiderPet:DialogueQuestScr to RaiderPetDialogueQuest (97000F99) because their base types do not match

So I'm guessing something is altering the raiders?

That sort of error is usually indicative of having used (some version of) the mod previously, then uninstalled it and continued playing, then installed it again at some point later and continued from the same save.

Have you tested from a previously unmodded save/fresh start of the game?

25 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

That sort of error is usually indicative of having used (some version of) the mod previously, then uninstalled it and continued playing, then installed it again at some point later and continued from the same save.

Have you tested from a previously unmodded save/fresh start of the game?

New save, again just started a new play through after uninstalling a few mods same report.

I'm going to just start ripping out mods and restarting until I find the mod causing it I guess.

Edited by Itchy Crabs
13 minutes ago, Itchy Crabs said:

New save, again just started a new play through after uninstalling a few mods same report.

I'm going to just start ripping out mods and restarting until I find the mod causing it I guess.

Do the old 50/50 method.

disable 1/2 the mods... test with a new game or vanilla save

If the issue goes away, the problem is in the currently disabled batch.

If it doesn't, disable 1/2 of the enabled mods... test

It should at most, take 8 tries to find the problem mod.

Use a vanilla save to test with on each try.

Ok I just want to thank izzyknows, & vaultbait, and all other sources I used like Gamaramdi for taking the time to help me!  I didn't figure it out completely, but I got RP working.  and learned a few things along the way.  Firstly you are all rock stars! 

Anyone else having the problem where Jun won't give you the note, oddly I fixed this by installing Devious Devices.  He gave me the note then fucked off.  It's listed as a optional download, but it fixed it for me.  Don't know!

I uninstalled just about all my mods to fix errors in my Papyrus log only to find out it was DD that caused the problem, or rather the lack there of.   Remaining errors are the other optional mods like Toxic Armor exc...  This is because mod is made to look for these add-ons, then freaks out when they are not there.  Screaming ERROR!  If you read through the log some other mods do the same shit, it's simply check for mod [nope] ERROR!

If you look at your Papyrus log most problems are Bethesda related, as far as I read they are sloppy programing.  Focus on mod related errors, anything that looks like vanilla related crap is just that, their crap.  Cant fix it.

The problem of Raiders being hostile is likely because something is messing with their faction or yours.  I gave up when I got down to 10 mods remaining, mostly Fusion Girl & Bodytalk3 as well as textures and animations relating to...  It was more a thing of if the offending mod still remains, then fuck it because I wont uninstall any more.  Or I messed with a setting somewhere, and where do I begin?  I made many changes and none of them said shit about Raiders, or Player Character.  

Gamaramdi made a post about using the mod Hardship to get past this, and it worked.  Try as instructed by vaultbait, if fail then install Hardship then activate.  Run up to Corvega or whatever and talk to menacing raider, then turn off Hardship.  RP ran just fine from there, I don't know just try it. 

I have been fighting with this shit for a few days now and just rage quit.  After all that I got a mission from Lucky to entertain another raider gang.  Never got there, we got half way and stuck because of random resistance.  He kept going down to enemy fire, then when we finally passed it he got mad and demanded I show loyalty.  Then 50ft later he went down again to random enemy fire. I was naked and unarmed, had to hide.  All I could do was watch as he got his ass kicked time after time.  Then some Mirelurks jump him, I had to climb a building to get away. 

Then after what felt like forever he won, then demanded I show him loyalty again.  Then he got into a shoot out with a random passer by, non normal hostile I guess and kept going after them.  I guess they had an ability to heal or something.  He shot at a Pack Brahman that was stuck in a corner for like 20 minutes.  The rage building inside me, I just wanted to curb stomp him.  We left the trail to the Raider camp to chase this non hostile that didn't mean us any harm.  But had insane health, and watching the shootout with all the missed shots.  I couldn't take it anymore, I quit.  Hours of play time, days of trouble shooting, fuck it I'm good.

Again I'm sure it's my fault, your experience may differ.  Hope this helps!

First of all I am super grateful for you doing this great mod.

it is the reason I started with a fresh game to experience it ( since I had never gotten the note from Jun before)After HOURS of looking for the boss ( contently getting interrupted by other raiders wanting fun ) and then finding Lucky ( Luckily much quicker)

but he talked about using me to run and errand but he doesnt teleport us anywhere and instead just wants his personal fun.

Is just talking to him sufficient to complete the quest?

I went back to Jared once trying to tell him I spoke to lucky and he only mumbled something like "shouldnt you be on your way by now. where is lucky anyway"

He claimed earlier he would give me a gift but I cannot see it as I am cuffed and not naked.

Shouold there have bene more dialogue about that?

At the Corvega plant because so much is going on there I sometimes get the feeling things are loading funny ( more crashes than normal too)

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

he talked about using me to run and errand but he doesnt teleport us anywhere and instead just wants his personal fun.

He's supposed to follow you to a rival raider stronghold. Check the quests on your Pip-Boy and make sure it's set to active so you'll have a quest marker for it on the map. He doesn't teleport you.

Is just talking to him sufficient to complete the quest?

No, you need to visit the rival raider camp and talk to their boss, have a little scene, then talk to him again about heading back to the camp you're a pet at (Corvega in this case, sounds like).

I went back to Jared once trying to tell him I spoke to lucky and he only mumbled something like "shouldnt you be on your way by now. where is lucky anyway"

Yes, that's a not so subtle reminder that you should be headed to the other raider encampment.

He claimed earlier he would give me a gift but I cannot see it as I am cuffed and not naked.

Shouold there have bene more dialogue about that?

If you have the Toxic Raider Armour mod installed, he gives you the clothes and facial piercings from that. If you don't (or if you already have those in your inventory) then I think he just gives you caps instead.

At the Corvega plant because so much is going on there I sometimes get the feeling things are loading funny ( more crashes than normal too)

Crashes are definitely not normal. I highly recommend getting Buffout 4 installed and running, then check your crash logs with the Crash Log Auto-Scanner script to try and identify the cause.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

He's supposed to follow you to a rival raider stronghold. Check the quests on your Pip-Boy and make sure it's set to active so you'll have a quest marker for it on the map. He doesn't teleport you.

No, you need to visit the rival raider camp and talk to their boss, have a little scene, then talk to him again about heading back to the camp you're a pet at (Corvega in this case, sounds like).

Yes, that's a not so subtle reminder that you should be headed to the other raider encampment.

If you have the Toxic Raider Armour mod installed, he gives you the clothes and facial piercings from that. If you don't (or if you already have those in your inventory) then I think he just gives you caps instead.

Crashes are definitely not normal. I highly recommend getting Buffout 4 installed and running, then check your crash logs with the Crash Log Auto-Scanner script to try and identify the cause.

I have buffout 4 but cannot make any sense out of those crash logs.

As for using the pip boy to check my quest where I should go that is impossible since I've been handcuffed ever since I had my first "meeting" with the raider at the gate.

I would like to go back to those saves which I left behind earlier today.

Maybe I can go and check

I reverted to an earlier save but now Jun's harrassment is getting really over the top while I am giving birth and also mama murphy babbles her nonsense at me.

At the end of this scene  the "makeshift slave collar" (non Corvega raiders put on me) is giving me a big zap so I fall down and then 3 wild dogs come for me and I must surrender to them because I am on on HP form the big zap.

(is it coincidence or did they get  ahold of a zapper controller?)

All these things are happening in rapid succession and then my face turns dark.

I can always go back to an earlier save too.

Just tried what u suggested if following a marker (went back to a save from hours ago before I escaped from corvega by simply loading an earlier save and never going there. I could not unlock my collar since i could not use my hands)

there are 2 markers and since I cannot get into my pip boy I do not know which one , if either, is the right one.

Maybe I should set maximum to 2 DDs and wear the corset and the collar when I enter so I can always get to pip boy.

The collar is one I bought and set the combo myself.

But in this start game I never got the corset yet so there is that

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
4 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I have buffout 4 but cannot make any sense out of those crash logs.

As for using the pip boy to check my quest where I should go that is impossible since I've been handcuffed ever since I had my first "meeting" with the raider at the gate.

I would like to go back to those saves which I left behind earlier today.

Maybe I can go and check

I reverted to an earlier save but now Jun's harrassment is getting really over the top while I am giving birth and also mama murphy babbles her nonsense at me.

At the end of this scene  the "makeshift slave collar" (non Corvega raiders put on me) is giving me a big zap so I fall down and then 3 wild dogs come for me and I must surrender to them because I am on on HP form the big zap.

(is it coincidence or did they get  ahold of a zapper controller?)

All these things are happening in rapid succession and then my face turns dark.

I can always go back to an earlier save too.

Sounds like you have too much going on here.  Some conflicts cause crashes, some just cause odd behavior.  In my experience RP needs to be alone and do it's own thing.  That's why I dropped it, sounds like you have multiple mods trying to do the same thing.  If two mods are calling for a slave collar for two different reasons, this could be an issue.

For me Jun being an annoying pest was a Devious Devious not being installed related problem, sounds to me like in your case DD is being called on by multiple mods related problem.  The fact that RP is triggering for you is a positive, considering this is still a problem for me without Hardship.  Find the mod that enslaves your character other then RP and that is likely your problem.

I have no Idea what dogs have a zapper collar, that's a new one for me.  I would strongly recommend following the Fucking Guide, and only installing mods listed there.  Because I have no idea what mod your talking about.

(EDIT)

Also I remember from a past play-through on something that if I was already handcuffed it would cause problems if intent was to handcuff me...  Can't remember if FO4 or Skyrim.  Just my experience...  

Owe and also crash log, and papyrus log could be helpful. 

"As for using the pip boy to check my quest where I should go that is impossible since I've been handcuffed ever since I had my first "meeting" with the raider at the gate."

I could... 

"All these things are happening in rapid succession and then my face turns dark."

Try This

Edited by Itchy Crabs
10 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Ain't much going on there, 60fps all over, RP or just assaulting the place.  Another place to look for conflicts!  What is altering that location?

7 hours ago, Itchy Crabs said:

Sounds like you have too much going on here.  Some conflicts cause crashes, some just cause odd behavior.  In my experience RP needs to be alone and do it's own thing.  That's why I dropped it, sounds like you have multiple mods trying to do the same thing.  If two mods are calling for a slave collar for two different reasons, this could be an issue.

For me Jun being an annoying pest was a Devious Devious not being installed related problem, sounds to me like in your case DD is being called on by multiple mods related problem.  The fact that RP is triggering for you is a positive, considering this is still a problem for me without Hardship.  Find the mod that enslaves your character other then RP and that is likely your problem.

I have no Idea what dogs have a zapper collar, that's a new one for me.  I would strongly recommend following the Fucking Guide, and only installing mods listed there.  Because I have no idea what mod your talking about.

(EDIT)

Also I remember from a past play-through on something that if I was already handcuffed it would cause problems if intent was to handcuff me...  Can't remember if FO4 or Skyrim.  Just my experience...  

Owe and also crash log, and papyrus log could be helpful. 

"As for using the pip boy to check my quest where I should go that is impossible since I've been handcuffed ever since I had my first "meeting" with the raider at the gate."

I could... 

"All these things are happening in rapid succession and then my face turns dark."

Try This

Thank you for the thorough reply.

I abandoned my quest at Corvega since I could never finish Lucky's quest (due to being handcuffed and so never finding that other party) and went back to an earlier save before I had gone there.

There are situation where only AAV would be appropiate but I also have SH and  BW installed.

I know play with BW turned off. which is ironic since the video about that Mod I saw from MxR on youtube is what brought me to buy fallout and start this to begin with.

I think the "Make shift Salve collar" tried to kill me long range. It was put on by the Concord raiders that respawned after the first cleanout at the  beginning of the game.

I added 3 buffs for the raiders, an armor buff and a weapons buff and  a leveling buff , only the weapons buff seems to work though.

Why?

Because I thought it was too crazy when i rescued  a couple naked girls they were holding as captives that without these buffs,  these girls would be able to overcome armored and armed men.

It made no sense.

PS: the ace problem I was able to solve after disabling ( wasnt enough) and then uninstalling some recent presets I had added (plus their skin requirements)

I didnt really needed them but it seemed like fun.

After getting rid of those mods I also restarted and logged in/out of steam to force a reset as much as I couldbecause at first the face would stay.

The collar the NPCs always tell me the collar would blow my head off if I escape.

has never happpend yet but this time I think the collar was trying to kill me for escaping.

And perhaps the dogs were just nearby since in AAF your health drops very low it triggers a surrender

Edited by katrina.balanchuk