2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Since I've started a new game and would like to try out the things with the poison, I have one more question.
Does the poison perk only start to take effect when you cook after the collar or before?

After, and you only need to enter the cooking station for the perk to be applied. You'll see a top left message about it.

I cant seem to progress very far, I get collared and Jared gives me the gift quest and gag quest then I get the go see lucky quest. Once I have done that I only ever get the gift and gag quests again. Lucky gives me no quests. 

On 5/6/2022 at 7:28 PM, izzyknows said:

In the MCM set the protected slot to 20 and the collar wont be messed with.

I now have slot 20 entered there. This should protect against accidental removal.
However, there are still special requests where NPCs offer to remove the collar. Are these requests blocked as well or can the player decide for himself if he wants to?

It would probably make sense to also protect the collar here if other devices are installed. So that you can get rid of the handcuffs but keep the collar to complete the quest.

a question has answered itself. armed with tape and a collar, both were taken from my actress.

PS: can it be that sex only with speeches from RP prevents an explosion of the collar? my actress had a speech from SH with sex and two minutes later she burned to death.

Edited by deathmorph
3 hours ago, deathmorph said:

my actress had a speech from SH with sex and two minutes later she burned to death.

You have to bang any Raider within 20 minutes real time to reset the timer. So you can wonder the Commonwealth all you want as long as you make a Raider happy once in awhile.

1 hour ago, deathmorph said:

And that's exactly my question: the location was still Corvega, and the harasser was a raider. It shouldn't have happened.

It has to be a scene initiated by the RP mod, sex scenes with raiders which are initiated by other mods besides RP won't reset RP's collar timer.

11 hours ago, Pendra11 said:

I cant seem to progress very far, I get collared and Jared gives me the gift quest and gag quest then I get the go see lucky quest. Once I have done that I only ever get the gift and gag quests again. Lucky gives me no quests. 

The first quest with Lucky where you go visit the rival raider camp, I guess? Some time after Lucky returns to the original camp, he should initiate dialogue with you and ask you to get something from Bruiser. Is there a Bruiser still alive? And is your collar still active or did it misfire and stop beeping at some point?

7 minutes ago, Pendra11 said:

No, I go and see Lucky, he says something like you must be the new girl and then sex and then nothing, he is just like any other raider from then on. I have never seen a bruiser

If you can't find anyone named Bruiser in/around Corvega, that could be a sign something has gone wrong with that captive scenario (maybe the NPC which initially filled the Bruiser alias got killed, did any raiders in that camp die after you were collared?). You could try escaping and removing your collar, then get captured again and start over with the quests in that location, or go get captured in a different camp like Revere Beach and see if you have better luck.

Edited by vaultbait

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

If you can't find anyone named Bruiser in/around Corvega, that could be a sign something has gone wrong with that captive scenario (maybe the NPC which initially filled the Bruiser alias got killed, did any raiders in that camp die after you were collared?). You could try escaping and removing your collar, then get captured again and start over with the quests in that location, or go get captured in a different camp like Revere Beach and see if you have better luck.

I have tried a few times, and its the same every time.

I get a weird issue after the gangbang scene sometimes, (talk to the boss > Dance > Gangbang) where using chems doesn't work.  I don't think it's consistant, but the only time I notice it is after this sequence.  I just tried a rad away after the scene, and Immersive Animation Framework does the animation, but it doesn't take effect.  Rads don't move.

I have a few things basically turned off for this Raider Pet run in Corvega, Violate is turned off in the MCM, No SH approaches, DN off, No god mode enabled in CSL, BDH Blocked, I tried to cover as many scenarios as I could where other mods can have a negative impact.  But this bug is persistent across different saves, mostly the same load order though.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case it has been noticed by anyone else.

It can even affect Cigars, Cigarettes, Joints with Hardcore Autosave.  If I click a cigrette it will use one up but then nothing happens.

It seems like exiting and coming back in fixes it.  Last time in Survival Mode I only had The Cigarette mod and Survival Options for saving but this time I have Archmod save hotkey so I just need to remember to make a save after a gangbang I guess.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
a word
7 hours ago, Sgt. Marge said:

I get a weird issue after the gangbang scene sometimes, (talk to the boss > Dance > Gangbang) where using chems doesn't work.  I don't think it's consistant, but the only time I notice it is after this sequence.  I just tried a rad away after the scene, and Immersive Animation Framework does the animation, but it doesn't take effect.  Rads don't move.

I have a few things basically turned off for this Raider Pet run in Corvega, Violate is turned off in the MCM, No SH approaches, DN off, No god mode enabled in CSL, BDH Blocked, I tried to cover as many scenarios as I could where other mods can have a negative impact.  But this bug is persistent across different saves, mostly the same load order though.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case it has been noticed by anyone else.

It can even affect Cigars, Cigarettes, Joints with Hardcore Autosave.  If I click a cigrette it will use one up but then nothing happens.

It seems like exiting and coming back in fixes it.  Last time in Survival Mode I only had The Cigarette mod and Survival Options for saving but this time I have Archmod save hotkey so I just need to remember to make a save after a gangbang I guess.

I've seen this off and on with a variety of AAF-using mods, and suspect that some race condition when under heavy script lag is preventing AAF from un-ghosting the player. Check whether the player is in ghost state with the console command player.getisghost and if it returns 1 then you've been left in ghost mode. Reset it with the player.setghost 0 command, and try using chems again to see if they start working for you.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

I've seen this off and on with a variety of AAF-using mods, and suspect that some race condition when under heavy script lag is preventing AAF from un-ghosting the player. Check whether the player is in ghost state with the console command player.getisghost and if it returns 1 then you've been left in ghost mode. Reset it with the player.setghost 0 command, and try using chems again to see if they start working for you.

Thanks so much for the tip, I will check that next time.  I was able to load the save I had made after attempting and failing the radaway, and tried the radaway again and it worked as normal.  So at least that seems to be a valid work around, although I will cheat 1 radaway back into my inventory as recompense :P

On 3/20/2022 at 7:30 PM, Gamaramdi said:
On 3/20/2022 at 4:05 AM, Toddi said:

oh man hopefully this works and i can play my favorite Pro mod again, thanks you so much for taking the time to let me know

@Gamaramdi did this work for Brothels?  I would love to try it out again if it actually does fix it.  Sorry for responding to a 2 month old post, but I occasionally browse into older threads when I'm reading up on things and saw this, so hopefully you got a chance to test.

1 hour ago, RileyAP said:

@Gamaramdi did this work for Brothels?  I would love to try it out again if it actually does fix it.  Sorry for responding to a 2 month old post, but I occasionally browse into older threads when I'm reading up on things and saw this, so hopefully you got a chance to test.

I have a 3 days game with a brothel in the Red Rocket, no CTD's, something weird happened with the quest's but i can't be sure is because of it, I had 2 quest given by the madam at the same time, one of them didnt start and got stucked.

I've finished the initial raiderpet quest in the Corvega plant but still somehow have the "Find Lucky And Return To Camp" quest listed under Miscellaneous.  I haven't been able to get raiderpet starting again at other raider camps since (Violate, Harrassment's Approaches and Hardship's Beggar/Whore mode all off).   I can get the quest id via sqt (4601d12c) and it's at the last stage (250) but "completequest 4601d12c", and "completeallobjectives 4601d12c" aren't clearing it from the pipboy questlog.  Any ideas as to how I can nuke it?

Edited by gonzo66

I'm also having the issue with a quest in the log. When Jared dies from poison and the Talk to the Boss quest is active. The quest will not clear if Jared dies. There was already something similar with Lucky. If Lucky dies while the find Lucky quest is active, the quest will remain.

Is there a solution?

Mine got solved in-game and in a very fun way.  Managed to get Raider Pet started again with the Thickett Excavation group.  When the new Lucky quest came up we waltzed off to the other raider group in Monsigneur Plaza and on the way passed by the raider camp (just east of Greentech Genetics) where we encountered the (very angry) old Lucky who I'd never been able to find before from the Corvega Pet incident.  Long story short my new Lucky killed the angry old Lucky and the quest finally ended in my log.  Trouble I have now is I've done that quest and gotten new Lucky back to the quarry and the bossmang (Sully Mathis) is not recognizing that Lucky has returned and I can't advance it.  Probably going to have to resort to console commands.

Hope new Lucky didn't realise who old lucky was and is now pondering his immediate future...

Edited by gonzo66

Hi, just start a new game with this mod, I'm in corvega with the collar, I've got the dialogue and scene, but nobody give me quest, is there a way to get them ?

I've not met jun long is it a problem ?

Edited by bedellia
4 minutes ago, bedellia said:

Hi, just start a new game with this mod, I'm in corvega with the collar, I've got the dialogue and scene, but nobody give me quest, is there a way to get them ?

Hang around and let the raiders have their way with you a bit. Eventually one of them will tell you that the boss is looking for you. There should be a miscellaneous quest in your Pip-Boy for that you can activate to get a head marker on whoever the mod decided was the boss at that location, but for a new playthrough in Corvega it'll be Jared (upstairs in the interior warehouse area). You can hang around near him while you're waiting to make it extra convenient.

4 minutes ago, bedellia said:

I've not met jun long is it a problem ?

Nope, Jun and the note are just for flavor, the mod works the same whether or not you encounter them.

12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Hang around and let the raiders have their way with you a bit. Eventually one of them will tell you that the boss is looking for you. There should be a miscellaneous quest in your Pip-Boy for that you can activate to get a head marker on whoever the mod decided was the boss at that location, but for a new playthrough in Corvega it'll be Jared (upstairs in the interior warehouse area). You can hang around near him while you're waiting to make it extra convenient.

Nope, Jun and the note are just for flavor, the mod works the same whether or not you encounter them.

thank you for the answer, I'm waiting for 2 hours, with several scene and dialogue, no miscellanous quest, but when I look with sqv command, the alias for the gang leader is -> None, tried  setquestaliases command ( succeed ) but the alias of the gang leader is the same, and Jared is here upstairs, lucky is missing.