33 minutes ago, bedellia said:

thank you for the answer, I'm waiting for 2 hours, with several scene and dialogue, no miscellanous quest, but when I look with sqv command, the alias for the gang leader is -> None, tried  setquestaliases command ( succeed ) but the alias of the gang leader is the same, and Jared is here upstairs, lucky is missing.

The mod will try to fill three necessary aliases: The Boss, Lucky, and Bruiser. If it can't for some reason, the initial quest won't proceed. This can happen occasionally for undetermined reasons, but more often it's because some other mod is altering vanilla raiders in ways which cause RP to be unable to identify them.

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The mod will try to fill three necessary aliases: The Boss, Lucky, and Bruiser. If it can't for some reason, the initial quest won't proceed. This can happen occasionally for undetermined reasons, but more often it's because some other mod is altering vanilla raiders in ways which cause RP to be unable to identify them.

Ok thank you for your help,  I'm gonna check if a mod alter that maybe Crime and Punishment, in my previous playthrough, all the main quests were stopped and I've got to make a patch  with optional aliases to make it work, I thought it was because of console command I made, maybe I should just reinstall the game ?

Just had a case outside of raider. My actress got a gag after a fight. And since she had rat poison in her luggage, it was also used without a collar on the nearest cooking fire. If a settler were approached for removing the gag with payment through the body, that would kill the settler, right?

On 5/28/2022 at 1:12 AM, vaultbait said:

On 5/28/2022 at 8:22 AM, bedellia said:

Ok thank you for your help,  I'm gonna check if a mod alter that maybe Crime and Punishment, in my previous playthrough, all the main quests were stopped and I've got to make a patch  with optional aliases to make it work, I thought it was because of console command I made, maybe I should just reinstall the game ?

I really don't understand, I reinstalled the game, uninstalled all the others mods except raider pet, aaf, animation, and fusion girl, and always the same problem, now the raider attack on sight, even if I do the setpqv force disarm console command.. the aliases don't fill and the quest is stopped

EDIT : I've made a patch to put aliases as optional, I've managed to fill the aliases with the console command, but the quests don't start, I've got to manually start the quest and setstage ( for meet the boss )

Edited by bedellia
9 hours ago, bedellia said:

I really don't understand, I reinstalled the game, uninstalled all the others mods except raider pet, aaf, animation, and fusion girl, and always the same problem, now the raider attack on sight, even if I do the setpqv force disarm console command.. the aliases don't fill and the quest is stopped

EDIT : I've made a patch to put aliases as optional, I've managed to fill the aliases with the console command, but the quests don't start, I've got to manually start the quest and setstage ( for meet the boss )

How do you set the aliases with the console?

9 hours ago, bedellia said:

No idea if it's related, but one mistake I made in testing this a while back was to head straight to a raider encounter when first starting a new playthrough, without picking up any weapons. You have to have a weapon in your inventory at least once after activating this mod, and then get rid of it and change location. If you install the mod with no weapons in your inventory and never pick one up, it won't work as intended.

4 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

No idea if it's related, but one mistake I made in testing this a while back was to head straight to a raider encounter when first starting a new playthrough, without picking up any weapons. You have to have a weapon in your inventory at least once after activating this mod, and then get rid of it and change location. If you install the mod with no weapons in your inventory and never pick one up, it won't work as intended.

I'd got one, and threw it before going to corvega ( even kill some raiders at concord ), the first meeting with raider unarmed works, the generic dialogue seems to work as they gave me drugs or alcohol and aaf scenes triggered, I even managed to meet the boss and get the toxic armor, but the quest stage didn't grow up alone, I'd got to setstage each time same for get lucky.  The others are stopped with no aliases filled.

Thank you for the help anyway :)

3 minutes ago, bedellia said:

I'd got one, and threw it before going to corvega ( even kill some raiders at concord ), the first meeting with raider unarmed works, the generic dialogue seems to work as they gave me drugs or alcohol and aaf scenes triggered, I even managed to meet the boss and get the toxic armor, but the quest stage didn't grow up alone, I'd got to setstage each time same for get lucky.  The others are stopped with no aliases filled.

Thank you for the help anyway :)

Ah, okay, you said the raiders were attacking on sight after reinstalling, and that's what made me think to suggest it.

I seem to have two problems, trying out the mod for the first time with a new game:

1)Can't seem to find Lucky, and when I talked to Jared on my own, I got "Talk to Lucky" checked off for some reason.

2)Whenever I confirm a gangbang, AAF seems to deadlock on blackscreen, despite the fact that I have gangbang animations installed.

ETA, reloaded to an earlier save and eventually found Lucky. Eventually got a tape gag from Jared, but for some reason, things don't seem to go anywhere now. Not quite sure what to do now?

Edited by OH1972

Hi!

I have just started a new game and i'am at a raider camp unarmed and no weapons in my inventory and they attack me on site. I have tried the command 'setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest forceDisarm true' and the other one, but they wont work. Dont know what to do.

• 2 weeks later...

OH1972 et al: for AAF issues I have found that “Saya Scarlets Fucking Manuel Guidelines” to be the best (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/139374-aaf-fucking-manual-up-to-date-adult-oriented-setup-guide-3june2022/) for making scenes work the most consistently. Truth be told I don’t think I could have made AAF scenes function at all without these guidelines because my “Mod Logic Kung Fu” is WEAK and my IQ is very average—thank you Saya Scarlet!

To solve “Tape Gag” quest progression issues make sure you have downloaded and installed the “Raider Pet v1_4 Localized.7z” version. You can check what is possible within the quest by typing in the console command “sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest”: this will tell you what variables (reference ids et cetera) exist in the in the version you installed—a very useful console command.

If you hate you character being in the "Tape Gagged" status. First you have to remove the "Tape Gag" with a "Restraints Key" or just simply "Struggle" out of it. Then you type in the console command "SetPQV RaiderPetDialogueQuest IsGagged false". I have found through "trial and error" that this solves some of the annoying "Tape Gag" status/condition issues. You might have to leave and re-enter dungeons/rooms for this to take to good effect. Only one time (out of many) did I find this not work because (I believe) that I was checking out "exploding collar" quest dialog options previously to getting rid of the gag.

On 5/29/2022 at 8:37 PM, Nivellen69 said:

Hi!

I have just started a new game and i'am at a raider camp unarmed and no weapons in my inventory and they attack me on site. I have tried the command 'setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest forceDisarm true' and the other one, but they wont work. Dont know what to do.

You can't really start out in a camp unarmed, you have to traverse at least 1 zone line.  What always works for me is to clear a little bit of Lexington, just the area near Corvega, and then start at Starlight with no weapons and run across the train tracks and field behind super duper mart.  I've never had a problem with this method.

If you do want to start out in a camp, you have to use Violate and set Raider Pet to 100% in Violate's MCM and surrender to the raiders.

37 minutes ago, gungyi88 said:

If you hate you character being in the "Tape Gagged" status. First you have to remove the "Tape Gag" with a "Restraints Key" or just simply "Struggle" out of it. Then you type in the console command "SetPQV RaiderPetDialogueQuest IsGagged false". I have found through "trial and error" that this solves some of the annoying "Tape Gag" status/condition issues. You might have to leave and re-enter dungeons/rooms for this to take to good effect. Only one time (out of many) did I find this not work because (I believe) that I was checking out "exploding collar" quest dialog options previously to getting rid of the gag.

One of the first tweaks I made with modding Fallout adult mods was to find out how to get rid of the "gag talk dialogue" ("mmmph mmph") in Devious Devices 2.0.  Buried in the DD thread I think there's a screen shot of xEdit for removing it but right now all I'm finding is izzyknows description of how to do it.  That makes running around with the tape gag much more fun.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
On 6/8/2022 at 4:13 AM, gungyi88 said:

No, it's not the fact of being gagged that I hate, it's that I can't seem to figure out what to do for things to progress. I now saw I didn't have the version you cited and updated. What SHOULD happen for things to progress?

hey sorry to ask questions but im getting stuck in place after "adult fun time" im wondering if theres a way to fix it or if ill need to just keep redoing everything from prior saves hours ago, Ive tried to coc my way out of it to be cockblocked in a loading screen or stuck in the air with qasmoke. any advice or pity is welcome. thanks :(

Hi, I'm just diving into this questline, and I'm running into issues with blowing up all the time. Is there a way to edit the timer before you blow, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I had a hitch earlier where I'm standing next to the boss, right after interacting with him, I'd talk to him again and he says Lucky wants to see me, but then my collar timer would go off and I'd die. I managed to get around this by going to an earlier save, but now as soon as I got the Lucky quest to visit a rival gang, I'm blowing up a short moment after stepping outside from Corvega with Lucky standing next to me. I know the timer is supposed to be 20 minutes, but is this in-game time or real time? Because I'm blowing up way before 20 minutes real time, and I'm wondering if it's due to something funky with loading and saving.

26 minutes ago, Jezrail said:

Hi, I'm just diving into this questline, and I'm running into issues with blowing up all the time. Is there a way to edit the timer before you blow, or is there something I'm doing wrong? I had a hitch earlier where I'm standing next to the boss, right after interacting with him, I'd talk to him again and he says Lucky wants to see me, but then my collar timer would go off and I'd die. I managed to get around this by going to an earlier save, but now as soon as I got the Lucky quest to visit a rival gang, I'm blowing up a short moment after stepping outside from Corvega with Lucky standing next to me. I know the timer is supposed to be 20 minutes, but is this in-game time or real time? Because I'm blowing up way before 20 minutes real time, and I'm wondering if it's due to something funky with loading and saving.

I suppose if you have something messing with the game timescale that might alter this. But to take it from the top... you're talking to raiders and they're coercing you into having sex with them fairly frequently, right? That's what resets the timers (specifically, those interactions from this mod and the resulting sex scenes). Just having sex with the raiders due to interactions from any old mod won't do, it has to be sex scenes triggered by this mod specifically.

5 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I suppose if you have something messing with the game timescale that might alter this. But to take it from the top... you're talking to raiders and they're coercing you into having sex with them fairly frequently, right? That's what resets the timers (specifically, those interactions from this mod and the resulting sex scenes). Just having sex with the raiders due to interactions from any old mod won't do, it has to be sex scenes triggered by this mod specifically.

I am, though for the last part I was mostly spamming the boss over and over, I don't know if he doesn't count towards the timer. Once I got the Lucky quest to travel, I couldn't get any raider to do it before the timer would go off and kill me. I don't know that I have any mods that would mess with timescale. Going back to a save before the encounter and will try again later and see if I have any luck.

11 hours ago, Jezrail said:

I am, though for the last part I was mostly spamming the boss over and over, I don't know if he doesn't count towards the timer. Once I got the Lucky quest to travel, I couldn't get any raider to do it before the timer would go off and kill me. I don't know that I have any mods that would mess with timescale. Going back to a save before the encounter and will try again later and see if I have any luck.

Sex scenes initiated by the boss always seemed to reset the collar timer for me, at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm having some trouble getting the quest to start, even when placed at the bottom of my load order. I've tried the troubleshooting steps ie forceDisarm, but my char doesnt have any weapons in inventory either. My char is also wearing handcuffs from reall handcuffs mod.

I have assimilation, real handcuffs, violate, harassment, rse abductions and harship, though i've turned off hardship, assilimilation and harassments dialogue chances/pacify effects. Enemies in libertalia are instantly hostile, and even when surrendered via violate with raider pet chance set to 100, raiders pet doesnt seem to trigger, they just go hostile again after violate calming cooldown.

This is my pap log from an attempt after setting the quest to verbose, but all i can see referrencing raiders pet is the init declarations and the fact that an animation scene happened.

[06/23/2022 - 06:59:22PM] Papyrus log opened (PC-64)
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:22PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:22PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:22PM] Maximum stack depth: 100
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:22PM] This is a script log only and does not contain information on any other part of the game, including crashes.
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_SetStageOnTriggerEnter", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_RadioSceneScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:SWKFO4001:UnlockPostersScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:SWKFO4001:RefAliasRedemptionMachine", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:SWKFO4001:ccSWKFO4001_CaptainCosmosQuestScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:SWKFO4001:RefAliasOnContainerChange", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:SWKFO4001:RefAliasPowerArmorEnter", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:SWKFO4001:RefAliasExitDoor", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:SWKFO4001:RefAliasEntryDoor", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:ZSEFO4001:RefAliasDoor", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:TOSFO4001:NeoSkyLightSwitchScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:TOSFO4001:HolotapeAliasCheckScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:TOSFO4001:SynthDeathAliasCheckScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:AdjustMaxHealth", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:DisableBleedoutRecovery", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:ViewRaidRecords", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "creationclub:kgjfo4001:endlessraidmanagerscript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "creationclub:kgjfo4001:alterturrets", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "creationclub:kgjfo4001:datastructs", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "creationclub:kgjfo4001:raidtype", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:CameraScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "creationclub:kgjfo4001:cameramonitorscript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:RaidTrigger", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:CameraTriggerBox", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:CameraMonitorBank", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:ShootingRangeStation", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "creationclub:kgjfo4001:shootingrange", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:RemoveFromAliasOnDeath", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:AlterSettlers", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:REScriptExtension", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:InducedRaidScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:AlterAttackers", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "creationclub:kgjfo4001:namepoolscript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:StartVertibird", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:KGJFO4001:LinkedNamePoolScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccFRSFO4003:TerminalScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccFRSFO4003:cc_ObjectivesObtainedCheckScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccSBJFO4002:RadstagActivateScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccSBJFO4002:RadstageActivateScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccSBJFO4002:RadstagTeleportBackup", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:TOSFO4002:LightEnableDisableScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:TOSFO4002:TerminalSetStageScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:TOSFO4002:TerminalHackScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "creationclub:tosfo4002:counterscript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:TOSFO4002:SynthUnconsciousScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:TOSFO4002:SignalStrengthScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccBGSFO4117:WaveEnableFunctionScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccBGSFO4046_:PickupCloakEffectScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccBGSFO4046_:GunnerTerminalScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccBGSFO4046_:GunnerSignalStrengthScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccBGSFO4046_:GunnerPipboyPerkScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccBGSFO4117:RadioOffonActivateScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccBGSFO4117:BlockActivation", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:TOSFO4002:SynthEncounterDisableScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC04:DLC04OperatorsRifleAnimationScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccRZRFO4001:ccRZRFO4001_RadioSceneToggleScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:SWKFO4001:ChainedDoorLoad", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:SWKFO4001:ChainLoadDoor", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "CreationClub:TOSFO4002:ccTOSFO4002_LightSwitch", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:24PM] Cannot open store for class "ccBGSFO4117:OnActivateTeleportScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:27PM] Cannot open store for class "INVB_Headpart_Instant_Global", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:27PM] Cannot open store for class "TrueStorms:TrueStorms_SpawnCleanup", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:29PM] Cannot open store for class "CROSS_FXSprintJetSmokeSCRIPT", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:29PM] Cannot open store for class "CROSS_FXSprintJetSCRIPT", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:30PM] Cannot open store for class "COMLauraQuestJasminesKey", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:32PM] Cannot open store for class "COMPassionQuest_PassionsKey", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:37PM] Cannot open store for class "testytesty", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:37PM] Cannot open store for class "NukaRide:_NR_NukaClub_MainScript", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:37PM] error: Unable to bind script NukaRide:_NR_NukaClub_MainScript to _NukaRide_NC (3400558C) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:37PM] error: Unable to bind script NukaRide:_NR_NukaClub_MainScript to _NukaRide_NukaClub (3400CFB7) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:39PM] Cannot open store for class "Yagami:QuantumCreaturesIntegration", missing file?
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:39PM] error: Unable to bind script Yagami:QuantumCreaturesIntegration to QuantumCreaturesIntegration (5B048BE6) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:43PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340128B3) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:43PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340029AD) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:43PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340399D7) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:43PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340399D6) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:43PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340399D5) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:43PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340399D4) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] error: Unable to bind script defaultrefonactivate to alias Button01 on quest _NukaRide_Head (3400A2FC) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] error: Unable to bind script NukaRide:_NR_Chair_ShaunDate to alias ShaunDateChair on quest _NukaRide_Heaven (340BFC99) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property _TD_IsInFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (280A92CC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property KwdOfFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (280A92CC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] error: Property CleanupHandler on script BHExtBOSEnable attached to  (001BC005) cannot be bound because Inst302 (000A8258) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] error: Property CleanupHandler on script BHExtBOSEnable attached to  (00100CC6) cannot be bound because Inst302 (000A8258) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property _TD_IsInFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (28624B81) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property KwdOfFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (28624B81) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property _TD_IsInFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (2808670E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property _TD_FurnActivityMarker on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (2808670E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property KwdOfFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (2808670E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] error: Property anghelosNPCHelloscene on script mcgv2:anghelosinitiativemainscript attached to AnghelosInitiativeQuest (2B14DC08) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (2B14DC09) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] error: Property anghelosinitiativealias on script mcgv2:anghelosinitiativemainscript attached to AnghelosInitiativeQuest (2B14DC08) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (0) on quest AnghelosInitiativeQuest (2B14DC08) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property gCurrentVersion on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData03 (0901D292) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property playerRef on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData03 (0901D292) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property StoryEventManagerQuest on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData03 (0901D292) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property CenterMarker on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData03 (0901D292) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property gCurrentVersion on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData04 (0901D293) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property playerRef on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData04 (0901D293) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property StoryEventManagerQuest on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData04 (0901D293) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property CenterMarker on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData04 (0901D293) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] error: Struct variable of property MurderThreshold_Array on script companionactorscript attached to  (27000FF0) cannot be bound because Laura_AffinityCondition_PlayerCompletedQuest (270147FA) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property gCurrentVersion on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData05 (0901D294) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property playerRef on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData05 (0901D294) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property StoryEventManagerQuest on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData05 (0901D294) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property CenterMarker on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData05 (0901D294) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] error: Property CleanupHandler on script BHExtBOSEnable attached to  (000FB235) cannot be bound because Inst302 (000A8258) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property BCThypnoticConsultations on script BCTHypnoticConsultationsQuestScript attached to BCThypnoticConsultations (281759E0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] warning: Property StoryEventManager on script WorkshopFramework:WSFW_APIQuest attached to WSFW_API (09004CA3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:50PM] error: Struct variable of property MurderThreshold_Array on script companionactorscript attached to  (2A01E137) cannot be bound because Passion_AffinityCondition_PlayerCompletedQuest (2A0147FA) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] error: Property AnghelosRenamerMessage on script MCGv2:AnghelosInteractionControllerScript attached to AnghelosMain (2B004C50) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (2B05E7A2) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property _TD_IsInFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (280797CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property _TD_FurnActivityMarker on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (280797CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property KwdOfFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (280797CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property gCurrentVersion on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData02 (0901D291) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property playerRef on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData02 (0901D291) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property StoryEventManagerQuest on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData02 (0901D291) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property CenterMarker on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData02 (0901D291) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] error: Struct variable of property MurderThreshold_Array on script companionactorscript attached to  (25000FF0) cannot be bound because Jasmine_AffinityCondition_PlayerCompletedQuest (2501C9F2) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property OBMark on script nukaride:_nr_tattooshopmainscript attached to _NukaRide_TattooShop (34033235) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] error: Element of array in property BoSTriggers on script ufo4p:ufo4pretroactive213script attached to UFO4PRetroactive213 (072B1553) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000FB230) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property gCurrentVersion on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData01 (0901D28E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property playerRef on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData01 (0901D28E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property StoryEventManagerQuest on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData01 (0901D28E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property CenterMarker on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData01 (0901D28E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] error: Property BeginExpansion on script BCTCasinoExpansionTriggerScript attached to  (28130A81) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (280C3F02) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property MinutemenFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property BrotherhoodofSteelFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property BoSPrydwenArrived on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 06:59:51PM] warning: Property MinutemenCentralQuest on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] VM is freezing...
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] VM is frozen
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] Reverting game...
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340399D7) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340399D5) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340399D4) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] error: Unable to bind script Yagami:QuantumCreaturesIntegration to QuantumCreaturesIntegration (5B048BE6) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] error: Unable to bind script NukaRide:_NR_NukaClub_MainScript to _NukaRide_NukaClub (3400CFB7) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340128B3) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340399D6) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] error: Unable to bind script testytesty to  (340029AD) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:03PM] error: Unable to bind script NukaRide:_NR_NukaClub_MainScript to _NukaRide_NC (3400558C) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:05PM] error: Unable to bind script StartMeUp:SMU_ShowTraitsMenu to  (00023CCD) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] Loading game...
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] error: Unable to bind script NukaRide:_NR_Chair_ShaunDate to alias ShaunDateChair on quest _NukaRide_Heaven (340BFC99) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] error: Unable to bind script defaultrefonactivate to alias Button01 on quest _NukaRide_Head (3400A2FC) because their base types do not match
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] error: Property CleanupHandler on script BHExtBOSEnable attached to  (000FB235) cannot be bound because Inst302 (000A8258) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] error: Property CleanupHandler on script BHExtBOSEnable attached to  (00100CC6) cannot be bound because Inst302 (000A8258) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] error: Struct variable of property MurderThreshold_Array on script companionactorscript attached to  (2A01E137) cannot be bound because Passion_AffinityCondition_PlayerCompletedQuest (2A0147FA) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] warning: Property gCurrentVersion on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData03 (0901D292) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] warning: Property playerRef on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData03 (0901D292) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] warning: Property StoryEventManagerQuest on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData03 (0901D292) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] warning: Property CenterMarker on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData03 (0901D292) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] warning: Property gCurrentVersion on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData04 (0901D293) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] warning: Property playerRef on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData04 (0901D293) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] warning: Property StoryEventManagerQuest on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData04 (0901D293) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] warning: Property CenterMarker on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData04 (0901D293) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:09PM] error: Struct variable of property MurderThreshold_Array on script companionactorscript attached to  (27000FF0) cannot be bound because Laura_AffinityCondition_PlayerCompletedQuest (270147FA) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property gCurrentVersion on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData05 (0901D294) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property playerRef on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData05 (0901D294) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property StoryEventManagerQuest on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData05 (0901D294) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property CenterMarker on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData05 (0901D294) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property StoryEventManager on script WorkshopFramework:WSFW_APIQuest attached to WSFW_API (09004CA3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property OBMark on script nukaride:_nr_tattooshopmainscript attached to _NukaRide_TattooShop (34033235) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] error: Property AnghelosRenamerMessage on script MCGv2:AnghelosInteractionControllerScript attached to AnghelosMain (2B004C50) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (2B05E7A2) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] error: Property CleanupHandler on script BHExtBOSEnable attached to  (001BC005) cannot be bound because Inst302 (000A8258) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property _TD_IsInFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (28624B81) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property KwdOfFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (28624B81) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property BCThypnoticConsultations on script BCTHypnoticConsultationsQuestScript attached to BCThypnoticConsultations (281759E0) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property _TD_IsInFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (2808670E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property _TD_FurnActivityMarker on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (2808670E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property KwdOfFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (2808670E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property _TD_IsInFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (280A92CC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property KwdOfFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (280A92CC) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] error: Element of array in property BoSTriggers on script ufo4p:ufo4pretroactive213script attached to UFO4PRetroactive213 (072B1553) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (000FB230) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property _TD_IsInFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (280797CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property _TD_FurnActivityMarker on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (280797CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property KwdOfFurn on script _TD_FurnitureScript attached to  (280797CA) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] error: Struct variable of property MurderThreshold_Array on script companionactorscript attached to  (25000FF0) cannot be bound because Jasmine_AffinityCondition_PlayerCompletedQuest (2501C9F2) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] error: Property BeginExpansion on script BCTCasinoExpansionTriggerScript attached to  (28130A81) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (280C3F02) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] error: Property anghelosNPCHelloscene on script mcgv2:anghelosinitiativemainscript attached to AnghelosInitiativeQuest (2B14DC08) cannot be bound because <nullptr form> (2B14DC09) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] error: Property anghelosinitiativealias on script mcgv2:anghelosinitiativemainscript attached to AnghelosInitiativeQuest (2B14DC08) cannot be bound because <nullptr alias> (0) on quest AnghelosInitiativeQuest (2B14DC08) is not the right type
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property gCurrentVersion on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData02 (0901D291) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property playerRef on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData02 (0901D291) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property StoryEventManagerQuest on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData02 (0901D291) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property CenterMarker on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData02 (0901D291) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property gCurrentVersion on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData01 (0901D28E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property playerRef on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData01 (0901D28E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property StoryEventManagerQuest on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData01 (0901D28E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property CenterMarker on script workshopframework:quests:fetchlocationdata attached to WSFW_FetchLocationData01 (0901D28E) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property MinutemenFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property BrotherhoodofSteelFaction on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property BoSPrydwenArrived on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:10PM] warning: Property MinutemenCentralQuest on script dlc04:dlc04_rq_managerscript attached to DLC04_RQ_Manager (06017F47) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] VM is thawing...
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] EBCC_ConfigManager: OnPlayerLoadGame
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] lemp:MaintenanceScript.Actor.OnPlayerLoadGame()
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] _ivy_AAF_patch: MCM player loaded game
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] _ivy_AAF_patch: MCM update settings
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] _ivy_AAF_patch: global fSceneDuration:Global exist
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] FPVF report: saved version is 1.643000
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] FPVF report: actual version is 1.643000
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] FPVF report: latest version
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] FPVF Main report: mod NOT started. End of updating procedure
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] FPVF Main report: restoring FPVF_Global_isUpdate. Stored value is 0.000000
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AAF Dirty Sex: MCM OnPlayerLoadGame
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AAF Dirty Sex: MCM CheckForMCM
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AAF Dirty Sex: MCM UpdateSettings
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AAF Dirty Sex: Main Quest OnPlayerLoadGame
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AAF Dirty Sex: Current version 1.000000 save version 1.000000
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AFV Report: Main Quest OnPlayerLoadGame
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] Main: no update needed
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] Refreshing plug-in dependencies
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AFV Report: Current version 1.570000 save version 1.570000
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] installed menu for: Animated Jewelry
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] Fallout4.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] DLCRobot.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [RaiderPet] Maintenance function called
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [RaiderPet] Devious Devices mod found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AAF Dirty Sex: Player Quest OnPlayerLoadGame
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] FPSH: Re-Loading dependencies from game start
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Nuka Ride] FPAttributes mod found!
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AAF SEU Save version 1120 Current Version 1120
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] TS_Init::OnPlayerLoadGame -> start
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] TS_Init::CheckRequirements -> start
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] DD and RH dependencies loaded
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] DLCCoast.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] DLCNukaWorld.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] DLCWorkshop01.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] DLCWorkshop02.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] DLCWorkshop03.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] INVB_OverlayFramework.esp found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [DD]: Updating to version 6
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] TS_Init::CheckRequirements -> F4SE 0.6.21 detected
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] Devious Devices.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] AAF.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] Glasses Galore.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] _ivy_AAF_patch: loaded value is 15.000000
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esl not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] BDH-INFO - HasOutfits=True||[bdh:bdh_clothinglib <BDH_LibQuest (2F01E7C1)>]
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] lnrLMFO4AllInOne-PubesForeverOverlays.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] AzarPonytailHairstyles.esp found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] EBCC_AnimationManagerScript: AAF API version 166 Beta
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] ANiceOakTree Hairs.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] MilitarizedMinutemen.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] AAF_Violate.esp found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] GetDirty.esp found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] Gas Masks of the Wasteland.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] espE_MainQuestScript Reset
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] RealHandcuffs.esp found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] Harness-calyps.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] MK_Agony.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] HumanSuperMutantArmor.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] AdvancedNeeds2_Expansion_05_Gasmasks.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AAF SEU Debug: AAF API version 166 Beta
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] AAF Dirty Sex: AAF API version 166 Beta
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] Flashy_PersonalEssentials.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] TS_Init::CheckRequirements -> ObjectReference script OK
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] TrueStormsFO4.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] TrueStormsFO4-FarHarbor.esp found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] TrueStormsFO4-NukaWorld-FH-Compat.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] INVB_OverlayFramework.esp found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] Devious Devices.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] Loading RealHandcuffs API
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] FPVF report: MCM found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] error: Native static function SetPersistent could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] error: Native static function IsPersistent could find no matching static function on linked type LL_fourPlay. Function will not be bound.
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] AAF.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [RaiderPet] FPAttributes mod found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [RaiderPet] Toxic Raider mod found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] AAF_Violate.esp found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [RaiderPet] LE piercings mod found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] [Assimilation] RealHandcuffs.esp found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] FPVF Main report: MCM found, start of updating settings. End of updating procedure
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:12PM] FPVF report: start of updating MCM
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] [Assimilation] Glasses Galore.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] [RaiderPet] ASIA mod not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] [Assimilation] Gas Masks of the Wasteland.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] [Assimilation] MilitarizedMinutemen.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] [Assimilation] MK_Agony.esp not found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] [Assimilation] TrueStormsFO4.esm found
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF report: changing race array. Race is [Race <HumanRace (00013746)>] isAdd is True
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] [Assimilation] Refreshed plug-in dependencies
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF report: changing race array. Race is [Race <GhoulRace (000EAFB6)>] isAdd is True
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF report: changing race array. Race is [Race <SuperMutantRace (0001A009)>] isAdd is True
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] error: Cannot check the buildable area of a None Workshop ref.
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.IsWithinBuildableArea() - "<native>" Line ?
    [WSPlus_ActionManager (78000F99)].workshopplus:actionmanager.HandleGameLoaded() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\WorkshopPlus\ActionManager.psc" Line 306
    [WSPlus_ActionManager (78000F99)].workshopplus:actionmanager.OnStageSet() - "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\WorkshopFramework\Library\SlaveQuest.psc" Line 65
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF report: changing race array. Race is [Race <SynthGen1Race (000E8D09)>] isAdd is False
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF report: changing race array. Race is [Race <SynthGen2Race (0010BD65)>] isAdd is True
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF report: end of updating MCM
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF Main report: MCM found, end of updating settings. End of updating procedure
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF report: Updater has been stopped
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF_Main: trying to reregister catch events at end of update
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] [DD]: Could not find database2. Reinitializing...
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF report: trying to reregister events
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:13PM] FPVF report: stopping FPVF_Player
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:23PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [EDNAAutomatronThinkQuest (2C00178D)].EDNACompatibleScript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\RETDESKTOP\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\EDNACompatibleScript.psc" Line 53
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:23PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
    [EDNAAutomatronThinkQuest (2C00178D)].EDNACompatibleScript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\RETDESKTOP\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\EDNACompatibleScript.psc" Line 53
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:23PM] TS_Init::CheckRequirements -> MCM is installed!
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:23PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [EDNAAutomatronThinkQuest (2C00178D)].EDNACompatibleScript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\RETDESKTOP\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\EDNACompatibleScript.psc" Line 57
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:23PM] FPVF report: running FPVF_Player
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:24PM] FPVF report: FPVF_Alias is running: False
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:24PM] FPVF report: FPVF_Player is running: True
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:24PM] FPVF report: FPVF_Player is running: True
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:24PM] FPVF report: start to register new events
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:24PM] TS_Holotape_QuestScript::LoadGlobals GetDLCIndexArray()
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:24PM] TS_Holotape_QuestScript::LoadGlobals DLCIndexArray: [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:24PM] TS_Init::CheckRequirements -> end
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:24PM] [DD]: IsQuestDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] FPVF report: global quest reward is on
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] FPVF report: old Quests value is 9
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] FPVF report: Quests value is 10
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] FPVF report: misc quest reward is off
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] FPVF report: flirt reward is on
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] [DD]: IsNonGenericDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] FPVF report: old iSuccessSpeechCount value is 0
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] FPVF report: iSuccessSpeechCount value is 1
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] [HUDFramework] Warning: LoadWidget was called for an already loaded widget with ID: TS_ProgressBar.swf
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] TS_Init::OnPlayerLoadGame -> end
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] error: Cannot call GetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [INVB_MCM_PH (0D000D03)].INVB_MCM_PH.LoadSetting() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\INVB_MCM_PH.psc" Line 181
    [INVB_MCM_PH (0D000D03)].INVB_MCM_PH.UpdateSettings() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\INVB_MCM_PH.psc" Line 174
    [INVB_MCM_PH (0D000D03)].INVB_MCM_PH.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\INVB_MCM_PH.psc" Line 208
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [INVB_MCM_PH (0D000D03)].INVB_MCM_PH.LoadSetting() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\INVB_MCM_PH.psc" Line 181
    [INVB_MCM_PH (0D000D03)].INVB_MCM_PH.UpdateSettings() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\INVB_MCM_PH.psc" Line 174
    [INVB_MCM_PH (0D000D03)].INVB_MCM_PH.::remote_Actor_OnPlayerLoadGame() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\INVB_MCM_PH.psc" Line 208
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] error: Cannot call SetValue() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [INVB_MCM_PH (0D000D03)].INVB_MCM_PH.LoadSetting() - "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\User\INVB_MCM_PH.psc" Line 185
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] BDH-INFO - Boston Devious Helper v0.3.20
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] FPVF Main report: saving FPVF_Global_isUpdate. New value is 0.000000
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:25PM] FPVF report: no active dialogues has been found...
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:26PM] AAF SEU Debug: AAFReady event
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:26PM] BDH-DEBUG - OnAAFReady||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (2F01E7C1)>]
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:32PM] [Assimilation] Hair: Saved Positions: [-2=unknown, -1=none] HairPos:-1 BeardPos:-1 PubicPos:-1
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:40PM] Rogg DDManager: OnMCMOpen()
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:40PM] Rogg DDManager: MCM_PrepareAllowed() - start: _i = -1
[06/23/2022 - 07:00:44PM] Rogg DDManager: MCM_PrepareAllowed() - ready
[06/23/2022 - 07:01:18PM] AAF Dirty Sex: install additional bath furniture
[06/23/2022 - 07:01:18PM] AAF Dirty Sex: added 0 bath furnitures
[06/23/2022 - 07:01:21PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:01:36PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:01:36PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:01:36PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [EDNAAutomatronThinkQuest (2C00178D)].EDNACompatibleScript.OnTimer() - "C:\Users\RETDESKTOP\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\EDNACompatibleScript.psc" Line 57
[06/23/2022 - 07:01:36PM] FPA: New self esteem value: 0.000000
[06/23/2022 - 07:01:36PM] FPA: New self esteem value: 0.000000
[06/23/2022 - 07:01:40PM] [DD]: IsQuestDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:01:40PM] [DD]: IsNonGenericDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:03PM] [Assimilation] Hair: Saved Positions: [-2=unknown, -1=none] HairPos:-1 BeardPos:-1 PubicPos:-1
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:03PM] [Assimilation] Hair: Changed Name:Sound and Fury Pos:0 Len:1 File:Fallout4.esm Form:639644 Part:Sound and Fury Type:Hair
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:17PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:19PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:19PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:19PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:29PM] Container: onLoad caught for [containerOpenIfEmpty < (001239E9)>]
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:30PM] error:  (0012467A): the animation graph (SpotLightDetect01) cannot currently process event "Direct01".
stack:
    [ (0012467A)].SpotlightScript.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (0012467A)].SpotlightScript.active.StartPan() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (0012467A)].SpotlightScript.active.SetupDefault() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (0012467A)].SpotlightScript.active.OnCellLoad() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:30PM] error:  (0019E4E1): the animation graph (SpotLightDetect01) cannot currently process event "Direct01".
stack:
    [ (0019E4E1)].SpotlightScript.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (0019E4E1)].SpotlightScript.active.StartPan() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (0019E4E1)].SpotlightScript.active.SetupDefault() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (0019E4E1)].SpotlightScript.active.OnCellLoad() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:30PM] error:  (00124675): the animation graph (SpotLightDetect01) cannot currently process event "Direct01".
stack:
    [ (00124675)].SpotlightScript.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (00124675)].SpotlightScript.active.StartPan() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (00124675)].SpotlightScript.active.SetupDefault() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (00124675)].SpotlightScript.active.OnCellLoad() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:30PM] error:  (0011A52E): the animation graph (SpotLightDetect01) cannot currently process event "Direct01".
stack:
    [ (0011A52E)].SpotlightScript.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (0011A52E)].SpotlightScript.active.StartPan() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (0011A52E)].SpotlightScript.active.SetupDefault() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (0011A52E)].SpotlightScript.active.OnCellLoad() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:30PM] error:  (001289FF): the animation graph (SpotLightDetect01) cannot currently process event "Direct01".
stack:
    [ (001289FF)].SpotlightScript.PlayAnimation() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (001289FF)].SpotlightScript.active.StartPan() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (001289FF)].SpotlightScript.active.SetupDefault() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
    [ (001289FF)].SpotlightScript.active.OnCellLoad() - "F:\Fallout 4\Data\Scripts\Source\Base\SpotlightScript.psc" Line ?
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:34PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:35PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:37PM] Received OnSurrender event from AAF Violate
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:37PM] Victims: [[Actor < (00000014)>]]
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:37PM] Aggressors: [[Actor < (0019E514)>]]
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:40PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:40PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:40PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:50PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:50PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:50PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] <=======================MAGNO CUM GAUDIO WARNING=======================>
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] MCG is about to dump some warnings about some arrays not in range or
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] OnSceneInit event
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM]  functions calls aborted because executed on none objects or having a none
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] AAF Dirty Sex: OnSceneInit
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] BDH-INFO - OnSceneInit||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (2F01E7C1)>]
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] akArgs[5] is AAF_Violate,PlayerRaped
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM]  object as argument. This is intended behavior, don't report them to me.
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] <=======================MAGNO CUM GAUDIO WARNING=======================>
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] AAF Dirty Sex: update doppelganger
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
    [ (FF001CAE)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AAF_MainQuest (0F000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.startMultipleIdles() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2560
    [AAF_MainQuest (0F000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.initAnimation() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2524
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:57PM] error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
    [ (0019E514)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AAF_MainQuest (0F000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.startMultipleIdles() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2560
    [AAF_MainQuest (0F000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.initAnimation() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2524
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:58PM] [RaiderPet] OnAnimationStart event
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:58PM] BDH-INFO - OnAnimationStart||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (2F01E7C1)>]
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:58PM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:58PM] error: Array index 2 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [AnghelosMain (2B004C50)].mcgv2:anghelosrelatioshipcontrollerscript.SaveActors() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosRelatioshipControllerScript.psc" Line 139
    [AnghelosMain (2B004C50)].MCGv2:AnghelosAAFOnAnimationStart.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStart() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosAAFOnAnimationStart.psc" Line 55
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:58PM] error: Array index 3 is out of range (0-1)
stack:
    [AnghelosMain (2B004C50)].mcgv2:anghelosrelatioshipcontrollerscript.SaveActors() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosRelatioshipControllerScript.psc" Line 140
    [AnghelosMain (2B004C50)].MCGv2:AnghelosAAFOnAnimationStart.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStart() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosAAFOnAnimationStart.psc" Line 55
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:58PM] FPA: hasAggressiveTag True hasPlayerRapedMeta True hasConsensualMeta False hasPlayerRapistMeta False isRape True
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:58PM] error: Cannot call EnablePlayerControls() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (3F000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.EnableControls() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2281
    [FPSH_Player (3F000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStart() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2987
[06/23/2022 - 07:02:58PM] error: Cannot call Delete() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [FPSH_Player (3F000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.EnableControls() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2282
    [FPSH_Player (3F000F99)].FPSH:FPSH_Main.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnAnimationStart() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPSH\FPSH_Main.psc" Line 2987
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:00PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:00PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:00PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:00PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:10PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:10PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:10PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:10PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:20PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:20PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:20PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:25PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:29PM] BDH-INFO - OnAnimationStop||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (2F01E7C1)>]
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:29PM] AAF Dirty Sex: OnAnimationStop
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:29PM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStop position: [UAP] BP70 - Pound in Bed (Cowgirl)
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:30PM] FPA: hasAggressiveTag True hasPlayerRapedMeta True hasConsensualMeta False hasPlayerRapistMeta False isRape True
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:30PM] AAF Dirty Sex: Wire is in a dirty sex faction
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:30PM] AAF Dirty Sex: update Player
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:30PM] Player is Filthy, doing nothing
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:30PM] BDH-INFO - OnSceneEnd||[bdh:bdh_animationlib <BDH_LibQuest (2F01E7C1)>]
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:30PM] BDH-INFO - MusicStop[1]||[bdh:bdh_musiclib <BDH_LibQuest (2F01E7C1)>]
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:30PM] error: Cannot unequip a None item
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.UnequipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AnghelosMain (2B004C50)].MCGv2:AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnSceneEnd() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.psc" Line 54
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:30PM] error: Cannot remove None from a container
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.RemoveItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AnghelosMain (2B004C50)].MCGv2:AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnSceneEnd() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.psc" Line 55
stack:
    [ (0019E514)].Actor.UnequipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AnghelosMain (2B004C50)].MCGv2:AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnSceneEnd() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.psc" Line 54
stack:
    [ (0019E514)].Actor.RemoveItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AnghelosMain (2B004C50)].MCGv2:AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnSceneEnd() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.psc" Line 55
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.UnequipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AnghelosData (2B01E664)].mcgv2:anghelosscenebackup.UseBackupDataForEmulatedEvent() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosSceneBackup.psc" Line 56
    [AnghelosMain (2B004C50)].MCGv2:AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnSceneEnd() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.psc" Line 64
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.RemoveItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AnghelosData (2B01E664)].mcgv2:anghelosscenebackup.UseBackupDataForEmulatedEvent() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosSceneBackup.psc" Line 57
    [AnghelosMain (2B004C50)].MCGv2:AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.::remote_AAF:AAF_API_OnSceneEnd() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosAAFOnSceneEnd.psc" Line 64
stack:
    [ (0019E514)].Actor.UnequipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AnghelosData (2B01E664)].mcgv2:anghelosscenebackup.UseBackupDataForEmulatedEvent() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosSceneBackup.psc" Line 61
stack:
    [ (0019E514)].Actor.RemoveItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    [AnghelosData (2B01E664)].mcgv2:anghelosscenebackup.UseBackupDataForEmulatedEvent() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosSceneBackup.psc" Line 62
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:30PM] error: Cannot call UnequipItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [AnghelosData (2B01E664)].mcgv2:anghelosscenebackup.UseBackupDataForEmulatedEvent() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosSceneBackup.psc" Line 66
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:30PM] error: Cannot call RemoveItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [AnghelosData (2B01E664)].mcgv2:anghelosscenebackup.UseBackupDataForEmulatedEvent() - "C:\Users\HP 8200\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\MCGv2\AnghelosSceneBackup.psc" Line 67
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:31PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:31PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:31PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:31PM] FPA_Main OnPlayerSex: wasRape True baseWearAmount 20.000000 wasOral False wasVaginal True wasAnal True
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:31PM] FPA: Decreasing self esteem by:  30.800001
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:31PM] FPA: New self esteem value: 0.000000
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:33PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:35PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:35PM] [DD]: IsQuestDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:35PM] [DD]: IsNonGenericDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:36PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:39PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:41PM] [DD]: Difficulty modifier applied: 0.062500 [setting: 9]
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:41PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:41PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:41PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:41PM] [DD]: Difficulty modifier applied: 0.062500 [setting: 9]
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:43PM] FPA: New self esteem value: 0.000000
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:43PM] FPA: New self esteem value: 0.000000
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:44PM] [DD]: IsQuestDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:44PM] [DD]: IsNonGenericDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:45PM] [DD]: IsQuestDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:45PM] [DD]: IsNonGenericDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:45PM] [DD]: IsQuestDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:45PM] [DD]: IsNonGenericDevice received non DD argument.
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:47PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:48PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:51PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:51PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:51PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:55PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:56PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:56PM] ==========================keyCode:87 shift:False
[06/23/2022 - 07:03:58PM] AAF SEU Debug: Player is talking to [Actor < (0019E514)>]
[06/23/2022 - 07:04:01PM] error: Cannot call getDistance() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:04:01PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp11"
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:04:01PM] error: Cannot call GetAmmo() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/23/2022 - 07:04:02PM] [Assimilation] Hair: Saved Positions: [-2=unknown, -1=none] HairPos:0 BeardPos:-1 PubicPos:-1
[06/23/2022 - 07:04:02PM] [Assimilation] Hair: Removed hair
[06/23/2022 - 07:04:13PM] [Assimilation] Body: Updated 4 Sliders:["Breasts", "BreastsCleavage", "Butt", "Waist"]
[06/23/2022 - 07:04:16PM] VM is freezing...
[06/23/2022 - 07:04:16PM] VM is frozen
[06/23/2022 - 07:04:16PM] Saving game...
[06/23/2022 - 07:04:16PM] VM is thawing...