16 hours ago, ADisappointment said:

Been enjoying this mod, but I have a question. Is there a mod like this for Super Mutants specifically? Head canon for such a mod would be there is a new variant of the FEV that uses human women to reproduce and they try to take pure human women to reproduce. 

There is not. Stobor talked about making one or extending this mod for that purpose some years back, but seems to have retired from FO4 modding from what I can tell.

You can set up RSE II: CSA with AAF Violate so that surrendering to super mutants in combat will send you to a random mutant encampment for a configurable period of time. I also turn on super mutants in Sexual Harassment so they pester me for sex while I'm their hostage (the default visitations in CSA are rather repetitive unfortunately). If you have Commonwealth Captives or Wasteland Dairy then you may even meet other slaves in the mutie camps, and with AAF Autonomy Enhanced the mutants can constantly molest them as well. I also like Family Planning Enhanced with its optional super mutant baby addon, or Family Planning Enhanced Redux with Wasteland Offspring (part of Wasteland Dairy) so that they might try to use me to breed more of their kin. The latter also has options to make super mutants non-hostile toward you if you're already expecting a little green one or carrying/nursing a mutie baby.

I'm working on a somewhat rudimentary scenario mod of my own as a sort of alternate start with a new interior where you wake up in a super mutant breeding pit and need to do a bit of lewd puzzle solving in order to gain your freedom, but I'm a very green modder (pun intended) and haven't gotten into any of the custom scripting or dialogue work it'll need yet, so no real timeline for publishing something that's fun enough to try out yet (though my playtests of what's there so far are going well). I'm hoping to do a series of mods that add locations which explain how the Commonwealth super mutants are able to replenish their numbers constantly without you ever finding a working FEV vat (think about that for a moment!).

15 hours ago, gravechild3 said:

Is there a reason I can't get past the Get Lucky quest?

Does it only work in Corvega? Or can it be anywhere if Corvega is wiped out?

It works anywhere that RP is able to fill the aliases for the three main characters (The Boss, Lucky, and Bruiser). For example I often play RP scenarios with the raiders in Hangman's/Riptide and there's more than enough of them there that all the quests are playable as log as I haven't cleared the settlement yet (convenient on survival mode as the mattresses in the alley are treated as fully functional beds even if you don't control it yet).

Right now, I just have a loop of sex and gagged dialogue. Lucky has nothing else.

Take off the gag. It's not explicitly stated, but that little micro-quest is just for flavor. Once you get tired of the rape dialogues which result from wearing the tape gag (and they do quickly get tiresome), you can just take it off and go about your business.

There are multiple quests involving lucky. The first is where he'll ask you to accompany him to a rival raider den and back again. The second starts with him asking you to use unconventional methods in order to obtain something from Bruiser. The dialogues for those can't progress if you're gagged.

I also made Sexual Harassment not target Raiders,

Not critical, I often use both at the same time, but you have to remember that SH approaches won't reset the timer on RP's bomb collar so you do end up having to engage in rather a lot of sex if you do that.

Dangerous Nights and AAF Spectators are off.

These can be problematic because they'll attract hostile factions into the raider camp, easily resulting in the death of one of the necessary NPCs in any resulting shootout. For example, I've had Spectators draw a DC guard patrol into Hangman's and wipe out the raiders while I cowered in the corner pissing myself. If you dial down the radius for Spectators you can mitigate that for the most part, but I don't know about Dangerous Nights (I tried it briefly, but adverse interactions with other mods I was using like See You Sleep caused me to uninstall it rather quickly).

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

It works anywhere that RP is able to fill the aliases for the three main characters (The Boss, Lucky, and Bruiser). For example I often play RP scenarios with the raiders in Hangman's/Riptide and there's more than enough of them there that all the quests are playable as log as I haven't cleared the settlement yet (convenient on survival mode as the mattresses in the alley are treated as fully functional beds even if you don't control it yet).

You mentioning Hangman's gave me an idea of a probable cause; I used places where both the Boss and Lucky are in an interior location. I am currently using Revere Beach Station. (used Poseidon Energy before).

Take off the gag.

I took it off by unequipping it/struggling. The gagged dialogue still occurred.

These can be problematic because they'll attract hostile factions into the raider camp, easily resulting in the death of one of the necessary NPCs in any resulting shootout. For example, I've had Spectators draw a DC guard patrol into Hangman's and wipe out the raiders while I cowered in the corner pissing myself. If you dial down the radius for Spectators you can mitigate that for the most part, but I don't know about Dangerous Nights (I tried it briefly, but adverse interactions with other mods I was using like See You Sleep caused me to uninstall it rather quickly).

Using the interior part of Revere Station, Dangerous Nights and Spectators only attracts the Raiders around Cinder, the boss. (although the exterior would also be far from other locations, since 2,000, the default range, isn't that far)

14 minutes ago, gravechild3 said:

You mentioning Hangman's gave me an idea of a probable cause; I used places where both the Boss and Lucky are in an interior location. I am currently using Revere Beach Station. (used Poseidon Energy before).

I've used it plenty in interior camps, including Revere Beach Station, with no problem.

I took it off by unequipping it/struggling. The gagged dialogue still occurred.

This sounds like DD's effect for the gag simply got stuck on you (it's unfortunately not all that uncommon of an occurrence with DD). If you still have the gag, wear it again and choose to manipulate the locks. Then unlock it and you'll probably get two unlock messages. After that, dialogue should hopefully return to normal.

Using the interior part of Revere Station, Dangerous Nights and Spectators only attracts the Raiders around Cinder, the boss. (although the exterior would also be far from other locations, since 2,000, the default range, isn't that far)

Yeah, in that situation Spectators should be perfectly safe, it's a bigger problem in more active exterior locations where mutually hostile NPCs may exist in fairly close proximity (e.g., the Hangman's Alley raiders frequently "bug out" because they sense the super mutant patrol which passes through the adjacent traffic tunnel).

I had Dangerous Nights pulling ghouls and the like from much farther afield though, so I would be wary unless more recent versions added solutions to prevent that from occurring.

Edited by vaultbait
3 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This sounds like DD's effect for the gag simply got stuck on you (it's unfortunately not all that uncommon of an occurrence with DD). If you still have the gag, wear it again and choose to manipulate the locks. Then unlock it and you'll probably get two unlock messages. After that, dialogue should hopefully return to normal.

I'll save hunt for that one, since its the most I got. Should be easy, because the coolest non-boss Raider was Lucky.

6 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yeah, in that situation Spectators should be perfectly safe, it's a bigger problem in more active exterior locations where mutually hostile NPCs may exist in fairly close proximity (e.g., the Hangman's Alley raiders frequently "bug out" because they sense the super mutant patrol which passes through the adjacent traffic tunnel).

I had Dangerous Nights pulling ghouls and the like from much farther afield though, so I would be wary unless more recent versions added solutions to prevent that from occurring.

I have it target female human npcs only, so I don't have that issue.

7 hours ago, vaultbait said:

There is not. Stobor talked about making one or extending this mod for that purpose some years back, but seems to have retired from FO4 modding from what I can tell.

You can set up RSE II: CSA with AAF Violate so that surrendering to super mutants in combat will send you to a random mutant encampment for a configurable period of time. I also turn on super mutants in Sexual Harassment so they pester me for sex while I'm their hostage (the default visitations in CSA are rather repetitive unfortunately). If you have Commonwealth Captives or Wasteland Dairy then you may even meet other slaves in the mutie camps, and with AAF Autonomy Enhanced the mutants can constantly molest them as well. I also like Family Planning Enhanced with its optional super mutant baby addon, or Family Planning Enhanced Redux with Wasteland Offspring (part of Wasteland Dairy) so that they might try to use me to breed more of their kin. The latter also has options to make super mutants non-hostile toward you if you're already expecting a little green one or carrying/nursing a mutie baby.

I'm working on a somewhat rudimentary scenario mod of my own as a sort of alternate start with a new interior where you wake up in a super mutant breeding pit and need to do a bit of lewd puzzle solving in order to gain your freedom, but I'm a very green modder (pun intended) and haven't gotten into any of the custom scripting or dialogue work it'll need yet, so no real timeline for publishing something that's fun enough to try out yet (though my playtests of what's there so far are going well). I'm hoping to do a series of mods that add locations which explain how the Commonwealth super mutants are able to replenish their numbers constantly without you ever finding a working FEV vat (think about that for a moment!).

Ah that's a shame there isn't an equivalent mod for the Mutants. Look forward to your mod tho. Cheers for the answer. And yeah, no FEV vats means they should not be normal mutants since normal ones REQUIRE those vats to reproduce since normal Mutants are sterile, and the Institute made them able to breed with human women and they multiply so much because of that.

Edited by ADisappointment
11 hours ago, ADisappointment said:

Ah that's a shame there isn't an equivalent mod for the Mutants. Look forward to your mod tho. Cheers for the answer. And yeah, no FEV vats means they should not be normal mutants since normal ones REQUIRE those vats to reproduce since normal Mutants are sterile, and the Institute made them able to breed with human women and they multiply so much because of that.

Yep, that's the approach I'm taking. CIT-led pre-war virology research into using a modified FEV strain as an innovative virility and erectile dysfunction treatment, funded by government grant money of course--your tax dollars at work! Unfortunately the treatment had minor side effects in initial studies, not just for the patients but also the offspring they sired.

2 hours ago, Aolya said:

Help please.  If Lucky is dead how can I progress the quest further (to the Bruiser and more)?

If Lucky is dead... RUN!!!!

LOL

The Boss has the key to your collar, kill him/her or pickpocket him/her. Or, leave and find another way to remove the collar, just don't forget to bang a Raider every 19 minutes real time.

The whole thing is repeatable after removing the collar and the cell resets or in another Raider camp. So, just escape and get collared in another camp.

•  

Voice acting mod AFF Raider pet https://drive.google.com/file/d/10iXKGK4_7Ye-vQvbdZmNaCx_yQy6DVt2/view?usp=sharing Voiced only for FGM and male rapists! The vanilla voices of the game are used here, but synthesized using the xVASynth 2 Synth program. This program is more than a synthesizer, it uses neural network technology. The sound quality varies from average to excellent. It all depends on the type of voice.

Video demostration: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1409crkpbV2l85dnRh7CFTQ7yVQ55WSc6/view?usp=sharing

On 4/9/2022 at 11:24 AM, vaultbait said:

Yep, that's the approach I'm taking. CIT-led pre-war virology research into using a modified FEV strain as an innovative virility and erectile dysfunction treatment, funded by government grant money of course--your tax dollars at work! Unfortunately the treatment had minor side effects in initial studies, not just for the patients but also the offspring they sired.

You should introduce an abduction\defeat scenario for that as well. Like the Mutants are trying to capture any and all young women they can to breed, including us the PC. Would be immersive for the scenario. Maybe include the Behemoth's in the mod as well, like there is one group of Mutants led by a Behemoth and they roam the wastes looking for breeding stock.

5 minutes ago, ADisappointment said:

You should introduce an abduction\defeat scenario for that as well. Like the Mutants are trying to capture any and all young women they can to breed, including us the PC.

In order to not overextend my modding abilities for now, the plan is a simple scripted abduction involving knock-out gas and a blackout fast-travel to the abduction site. But yes, there are a number of female human slaves there, caged or bound in a variety of degrading ways, mostly just begging and pleading since I haven't implemented any custom dialogue yet. The idea is for it to serve as much as a playground for combining other mods like Autonomy, Harassment, FPE(R), WDF, and so on. I've stocked the space with the right furniture to support every Leito (couch) and Savage Cabbage (couch, table, single/double/broken human beds, both kinds of mutie beds, both sizes of meatbags, pickup truck, van, traffic light) super mutant animation.

5 minutes ago, ADisappointment said:

Maybe include the Behemoth's in the mod as well, like there is one group of Mutants led by a Behemoth and they roam the wastes looking for breeding stock.

The behemoths tend not to be leader material, but I have included one in my interior cavern/breeding pit under West Everett Estates along with the usual muties and FEV hounds, and added a couple of additional behemoths to the outskirts of the subdivision too (being careful not to break any precombines there).

I still have a long way to go though. I need to do a rip-and-replace of the existing cave complex in order to solve some problems I created for myself when I was still trying to figure out the cell editor in the CK. It's very fiddly, and too easy to select things like walls and floors and move them slightly creating seams without noticing, but much less of a problem now that I discovered the joys of layer freezing. I also need to get better at navmeshing the space, and create some small utility scripts tied to activators/hitboxes, and do some simple custom meshes/textures for a few items... the list is not short.

In order to not overextend my modding abilities for now, the plan is a simple scripted abduction involving knock-out gas and a blackout fast-travel to the abduction site. But yes, there are a number of female human slaves there, caged or bound in a variety of degrading ways, mostly just begging and pleading since I haven't implemented any custom dialogue yet. The idea is for it to serve as much as a playground for combining other mods like Autonomy, Harassment, FPE(R), WDF, and so on. I've stocked the space with the right furniture to support every Leito (couch) and Savage Cabbage (couch, table, single/double/broken human beds, both kinds of mutie beds, both sizes of meatbags, pickup truck, van, traffic light) super mutant animation.

The behemoths tend not to be leader material, but I have included one in my interior cavern/breeding pit under West Everett Estates along with the usual muties and FEV hounds, and added a couple of additional behemoths to the outskirts of the subdivision too (being careful not to break any precombines there).

I still have a long way to go though. I need to do a rip-and-replace of the existing cave complex in order to solve some problems I created for myself when I was still trying to figure out the cell editor in the CK. It's very fiddly, and too easy to select things like walls and floors and move them slightly creating seams without noticing, but much less of a problem now that I discovered the joys of layer freezing. I also need to get better at navmeshing the space, and create some small utility scripts tied to activators/hitboxes, and do some simple custom meshes/textures for a few items... the list is not short.

Nice, look forward to this.

On 4/13/2022 at 12:09 AM, Razor235 said:
  •  

Voice acting mod AFF Raider pet https://drive.google.com/file/d/10iXKGK4_7Ye-vQvbdZmNaCx_yQy6DVt2/view?usp=sharing Voiced only for FGM and male rapists! The vanilla voices of the game are used here, but synthesized using the xVASynth 2 Synth program. This program is more than a synthesizer, it uses neural network technology. The sound quality varies from average to excellent. It all depends on the type of voice.

Video demostration: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1409crkpbV2l85dnRh7CFTQ7yVQ55WSc6/view?usp=sharing

Oh hell yeah! Your voicing for AAF-Sexual Harassment works great, so I will try and find time to also give this a spin tomorrow.

19 minutes ago, Ashmar50 said:

I did talk to Jared it does not advance the Talk to the Boss Line he acts like a normal raider not giving his quest.

Target Jared (should show 7bd14) in the console and run

addkeyword RaiderPetSkipGenericLinesKW

Then talk to him.

2 hours ago, Ashmar50 said:

I left and restarted a few times and it finaly kicked in to talk to Jared  after just 3 raiders not 5 hours and 4 hours

Yeah, that's my usual experience with it. If I'm doing Corvega I just head inside and make a bee-line upstairs to his office. Hang around a minute or two, talk to him and his lackey there a few times, and it works as expected.

Question.  I've cleared out Corvega after reloading following about 5 surrenders (violate integration).  I'm now trying Hangman's Alley.  So far, I have not yet been taken as a Raider Pet.  I'm running a "raider" run, so I'm using Sim Settlements Conquerer and following the Jammer Path.  I didn't kill the settlers, but I left Preston and the gang in the Concord Museum of Freedom.  Meaning Jun is in the Museum.  Meaning, he's never given me the note to go to Corvega.  Is receiving this note required before Raider Pet kicks in?  Any other known mods that prevent Raider Pet from kicking in?  I've used this mod for almost two years now, and this is the first playthrough that I couldn't become a Raider Pet if I didn't want to...  Any help is appreciated.

6 hours ago, MrNicoras said:

Is receiving this note required before Raider Pet kicks in? 

No, it's just a bit of fluff.

Check if the RP quest is running.

sqs RaiderPetDialogueQuest

you can manually start it with

startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest