Stobor you made A fantastic mode

Its pretty bug but shit happens 

You change quest line:

0:getting Note that raider will attack us if our character (female) wont show up and be their whore . I recommend other location then lexington or something. And you should get A quest. In pipboy of course

1.when you arive you will get that collar. And get objective: Meet your Boss

1.5.(Optional) boss gives you corset wich will be locked. Or https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20424/? This.

2. Next boss want tape to gag us.

3. Boss told us to go meet with lucky. He will rape us if he will be male.

4.Boss will send us to diamond city to talk with mayor secretary to give us 1000 caps or raiders will raid diamond city. Then we give caps to boss and we will recive whiskey and rape :P

5. Boss will forcce us to strip and dance for him . (There we could use slavery poses)

6.ENDING

6.1 Boss will kill us if we will not be nice for him (bad ending)

6.2 Boss will be happy and he will rape us everyday to the moment when we escape (Bad Ending)

6.3 Boss will sell us to raider or moved to another camp

6.4 we fill add rat poison to food causing killing boss and his low lvl raiders and on this moment we could escape. (Good ending) it should be a lot of work but i fink its worth it (sry for bad english)

1 hour ago, koso1232 said:

Stobor you made A fantastic mode

Its pretty bug but shit happens 

You change quest line:

0:getting Note that raider will attack us if our character (female) wont show up and be their whore . I recommend other location then lexington or something. And you should get A quest. In pipboy of course

1.when you arive you will get that collar. And get objective: Meet your Boss

1.5.(Optional) boss gives you corset wich will be locked. Or https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20424/? This.

2. Next boss want tape to gag us.

3. Boss told us to go meet with lucky. He will rape us if he will be male.

4.Boss will send us to diamond city to talk with mayor secretary to give us 1000 caps or raiders will raid diamond city. Then we give caps to boss and we will recive whiskey and rape :P

5. Boss will forcce us to strip and dance for him . (There we could use slavery poses)

6.ENDING

6.1 Boss will kill us if we will not be nice for him (bad ending)

6.2 Boss will be happy and he will rape us everyday to the moment when we escape (Bad Ending)

6.3 Boss will sell us to raider or moved to another camp

6.4 we fill add rat poison to food causing killing boss and his low lvl raiders and on this moment we could escape. (Good ending) it should be a lot of work but i fink its worth it (sry for bad english)

So, when would you start writing those scripts, koso1232? :joy:

But, seriously, I like that corset. I replaced my Toxic Raider armor with a mixture of meshes + HHS (high heel system). You could do the same if you like that corset so much.

Spoiler

Raider Pet.png

1970696836_RaiderPet2.png.0753177451940d84dc91385382c13795.png

5 minutes ago, JBpy said:

So, when would you start writing those scripts, koso1232? :joy:

But, seriously, I like that corset. I replaced my Toxic Raider armor with a mixture of meshes + HHS (high heel system). You could do the same if you like that corset so much.

Reveal hidden contents

Raider Pet.png

Well i just made idea if creator will handle ths i would be proud. I never wrote a script do fallout so i dont know if ita hard

On 5/10/2019 at 8:44 PM, WandererZero said:

Okay, first up: if you want help and support, the above responses are really poor ways to go about asking for it. People who make mods, you know, make mods. While there are many creative mod makers out there, none of them to date have indicated they are mind readers. Support is a two way street. You need to provide relevant information. 

The mod page itself gives directions on how to use the mod, and begin the scenario which is free form: 

"This mod provides a scenario for role-playing a Raider captive.  The quest is basically free-form, few quest markers or fixed objectives; it can be started anytime, simply by putting all your weapons in storage and walking into a Raider camp.  There's a demanding note (found and delivered by Jun Long in Sanctuary) providing some extra motivation, but that's entirely optional.

The first raider who greets you will take various items (bobby pins, caps, DD keys) and lock you in a collar - with an explosive attached.  If you run away, or just stay away from Raider encounters for too long (20 min.), it will kill you... though there's a chance it'll misfire and spare your life.  If you manage to remove the collar, or equip a weapon, the raiders will turn hostile again (grenades or mines don't count, if you equip them while sneaking)."

So, perhaps start with the following: 

1. How are you attempting to start the quest? 

2. Have you stored away all weapons, including grenades, etc? This does not mean 'not equipped' it means not on your character at all....your character literally has no weapons in your inventory. 

3. Are you approaching Corvega completely unarmed and approaching a raider? 

4. If, when approaching a raider, completely unarmed and with everything stored elsewhere...what happens? 

5. Do you have the prerequisites installed, as defined on the mod page? 

The more information you provide, the more helpful people can be. Simply responding with "Not working" is, in the eyes of 99% of everyone....not a real support request. It's a status report. We get it. It's not working for you. But in order to provide support, detail is required...

You have to give information to people, in order for them to try and help....but nobody has time to whip out the Ouija board to ask those in the afterlife if they have a notion as to what your specific problem might be. 

Give some info. People will be more than happy to help. But "Not working" is actually Not Helpful. 

Cheers! 

Just giving a shout to the post that solved the startup issue for me :) (or assisted the most). The mod description states, "Start by putting away all weapons and walking into Raider territory unarmed" In my mind 'putting away all weapons' means simply not have anything equipped or even favorited (and anything you have would be confiscated). That didn't work so I stashed almost all weapons, I still had some bolts from an enemy distraction mod on me, but not equipped. Stored those away as well, and even the turret in front of Corvega had no issues with me. Playing with Horizon and this sets a new tone for a playthrough (even though I meant for this one to have Tenpines send me to Corvega, they sent me to BADTFL instead ?) Thanks a ton @WandererZero 

Follow up to my last post, unsure if it's been mentioned but speaking to any raider seems to have a chance at them, after dialogue ends, going into another animation and skipping sex completely (interacting with a terminal, welding XYZ, hammering ABC, etc). Is there a way to stop that? Have I missed something obvious? Thanks for any input on this

EDIT: I'm beginning to think Violate's "use furniture chance" was affecting this. I dropped it to zero and no more problems. This is first I've delved into depravity on FO4, since OIdrim so just matured to the point of near-perfection (depending on perspective). Anyway, so far so good. Dropping the default search radius of Violate may help as well but this was a quick way to test it. Sorry if this was already a known thing.

Edit2: Same problem with guards on patrol outside and randoms inside Corvega. Not linked to a specific animation or group of them. One outside at the main entrance approached, options for sex, "Yes Master", and continues walking on his patrol. Back and forth three full rounds. Had an issue with the one in basement where the two ghouls pop out (before they popped out). One asked for sexy time, nothing after. Then another actually initiated sex with the gang bang option. But several before this initiated an act with only them and my PC no problem.

@Pharcry: I don't think Violate's MCM settings ought to affect Raider Pet behavior in any way.  If an animation scene is getting short-circuited or skipped, I'd guess that there are AAF errors (e.g. no animations with the appropriate tags could be found) happening under the covers.  You could bring up the AAF wizard, toggle through the 'mode' until you get to Admin mode, and check for error messages - last ones will be at the top.

Errors in the Papyrus logs might also shed some light.

Also, check your AAF settings for overly-long timeout options.  Actors can proceed with other idles briefly, or walk away, while AAF is gathering them for a scene - especially if you've got long timeouts and there are multiple actors involved.  I think recent versions of AAF default to reasonably brief timeouts though, so this may not be the cause of your issue.

On 8/15/2019 at 3:35 AM, Pharcry said:

I'm beginning to think Violate's "use furniture chance" was affecting this.

This is not possible.  Violate's MCM options only affect animations started by Violate itself.  In any case, that option affects whether sex animations can take place ON furniture, like beds or tables or whatever.  It has nothing to do with actors using furniture like terminals.

stobor is correct, most likely what you are seeing is actors going about their business during the animation "gathering" phase.  Best way to prevent this is to edit Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini and change the walk_timeout to some small value like 5 seconds.  That makes animations start up much faster without the akward walking around that NPCs sometimes do.

15 hours ago, stobor said:

@Pharcry: I don't think Violate's MCM settings ought to affect Raider Pet behavior in any way.  If an animation scene is getting short-circuited or skipped, I'd guess that there are AAF errors (e.g. no animations with the appropriate tags could be found) happening under the covers.  You could bring up the AAF wizard, toggle through the 'mode' until you get to Admin mode, and check for error messages - last ones will be at the top.

Errors in the Papyrus logs might also shed some light.

Also, check your AAF settings for overly-long timeout options.  Actors can proceed with other idles briefly, or walk away, while AAF is gathering them for a scene - especially if you've got long timeouts and there are multiple actors involved.  I think recent versions of AAF default to reasonably brief timeouts though, so this may not be the cause of your issue.

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is not possible.  Violate's MCM options only affect animations started by Violate itself.  In any case, that option affects whether sex animations can take place ON furniture, like beds or tables or whatever.  It has nothing to do with actors using furniture like terminals.

stobor is correct, most likely what you are seeing is actors going about their business during the animation "gathering" phase.  Best way to prevent this is to edit Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini and change the walk_timeout to some small value like 5 seconds.  That makes animations start up much faster without the akward walking around that NPCs sometimes do.

Yea I think I was too hasty posting my "idea" regarding Violate and should've edited that out, my fault. I am also seeing rather a lot of animations missing which is odd, I'll need to get a list and search for what package should have them, or if I can't find will ask around (I do recall off hand seeing quite a few in regards to '***impregnate***' with stuff before/after that word). Papyrus logs are clean in terms of any entries referring to Raider Pet. I'll have a look at those settings, I know I didn't make any adjustments after installing them a while back. Thanks a lot you two for the response, I'll post back with any relevant findings.

EDIT 1:

Spoiler

Lowering the walk_timeout from 30 to 5 definitely allowed more animations to play than usual. I had 7/10 play successfully (could be coincidence, see next).

==============================================

I also started keeping the AAF Scene Wizard open while walking around, and noticed if an animation played it would show the actors involved and that they were gathering. When a scene didn't play, the actors never pop up at all and the Raider Pet timeout variable resets as though a sex act had been performed. When either of the above happened, I got the same set of warnings (not errors) in the AAF errors log under Admin. The only one referenced for FM is 'FM-Bed01-06BlowjobRough', warning is [081] stating the animation reference in that position doesn't exist.

Now the errors when loading a save file are of type:

[010] Animtion ID "Av**" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : Av**

Followed right after by a warning of "Removing position (Av**) due to error."

I can list the IDs if needed, but if the warning that those positions are being removed is there, would that mean they are no longer an issue?

Also noticed I had the AAF "One Patch to Rule Them All" installed. I grabbed the "One Patch to Bang Them All" over here on LL that I hadn't noticed ?, and MO is showing 58 non-conflicting files while all the files from the Nexus download were overwritten. Trying that out next to see what happens with it installed (even though both show V 1.1.1).

Another interesting thing regarding having DD and FallSouls, is having FallSouls active for the PipBoy won't allow the DD options to come up on selecting the equipment to break out of. I know it's not Raider Pet related and only a minor inconvenience for me (just disable for the PipBoy when playing with DD stuff), just something to share if it wasn't known.

EDIT 2: Created a new profile with 90% of things disabled, new save file, still getting the issues. I'll narrow it down from here and report back if I find a concrete answer just so it's known. Sorry this is likely a mishap on my end, bad download, etc.

EDIT 3: Here is my current load order, and mod list loaded in MO2. Issue still happens within 2-3 animations every time. I'll continue to test stuff when I have time but this is where it's at so far. Thank you to anyone that cares to have a look. Modlist1 has the deactivated mods removed, just a save as of the original without anything else (and it looks like it lists last to first from the top for some reason, just to note, so load order would start at the end of the file and work up). I had several animations installed but all are supposed to be covered by the 'One' patch's xml files. Right now just running Leitos I get these problems, guessing that's not why. Maybe I'm missing something obvious. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

loadorder.txt modlist1.txt

12 hours ago, Pharcry said:

Another interesting thing regarding having DD and FallSouls, is having FallSouls active for the PipBoy won't allow the DD options to come up on selecting the equipment to break out of. I know it's not Raider Pet related and only a minor inconvenience for me (just disable for the PipBoy when playing with DD stuff), just something to share if it wasn't known.

That's a semi-known issue with FS & DD, someone had that a few months ago with FS when they tried installing DD.

Also noticed I had the AAF "One Patch to Rule Them All" installed. I grabbed the "One Patch to Bang Them All" over here on LL that I hadn't noticed ?, and MO is showing 58 non-conflicting files while all the files from the Nexus download were overwritten. Trying that out next to see what happens with it installed (even though both show V 1.1.1).

=================

Pick one.
The Nexus version is absent several things, mostly due to site-rules. Also reinstall the One Patch [LL version] if/when you add/remove an animation mod, like Atomic Lust. Won't have necessary files [or will have unnecessary ones] otherwise.

Now the errors when loading a save file are of type:

[010] Animtion ID "Av**" not found (Caller [POSITION_NODE : Av**

Followed right after by a warning of "Removing position (Av**) due to error."

I can list the IDs if needed, but if the warning that those positions are being removed is there, would that mean they are no longer an issue?

Those will be from the Slave & Model Poses. How many errors with those AV##'s? The mod itself had an update somewhat recently, with ~25 new animations, so that will need updating, if it's not recently downloaded.

13 hours ago, Pharcry said:

current load order

Sort the anim mods higher than the mods calling them, with resource-mods [Vio's, for instance] above the anim mods. May not do a damn thing, may solve things.
Also [probably the main one] shove CNW to the top of the anim-mod list when you do.
Bit problematic, so removing it may solve things, but I've not had issues leaving mine in, for some overlays. One Patch would need editing to see any, however, and as that's planned for after this up-coming update, you're likely better off removing CNW outright.
Probably also want to pull the Heather 'patch', but that also shouldn't affect any of this.
Should probably also shift LooksMenu above anything like the LMCC.

*Unmanaged: Bashed Patch, 0

That might also need removing/redoing.

+AAF patches for Leito and Crazy animations

That definitely does.
That's kinda the point of the One Patch.
At least the entire AAF folder should be removed. While I'm fairly sure the One Patch ships with blanks of it, better to be on the safe side.

+Mirelurk King Penises v3.1
+Deathclaw Penises v3.1

Pretty sure those can go too, the One Patch should cover that.

@Nebuchadnezzer2 Yea with using MO2, it's more a matter of keeping the One patch at the bottom though and making sure it's up to date. I haven't touched any anim mods since the install (I didn't mention I'm coming back on a full clear install, fresh FO4 folder in steamapps/common). I'll keep on with the LL version of the One patch. Also there were a lot of Slave Pose poses (from around 76-100 with a few not in the errors) missing from what you said, but since the warning showed they were removed I figure that's not the sauce of this problem. I'll try moving anim stuff further up (also the Heather patch is sitting in the overwrite folder still but the esp is deactivated, otherwise the game wouldn't load due to dependencies. I removed her and all relevant downloaded patches, also bashed patch is just empty and deactivated, only there in case I fool with Wrye in FO4, but since release I haven't seen a reason to though). Will pull the other AAF patches for Leito and Crazy to try it. And the One patch from LL included Deathclaw Penises.esp, Mirelurk one may be from one of the others but would have to check.

Thanks for the input, will have a dig at some of those.

On 8/15/2019 at 1:10 AM, Pharcry said:

Just giving a shout to the post that solved the startup issue for me :) (or assisted the most). The mod description states, "Start by putting away all weapons and walking into Raider territory unarmed" In my mind 'putting away all weapons' means simply not have anything equipped or even favorited (and anything you have would be confiscated). That didn't work so I stashed almost all weapons, I still had some bolts from an enemy distraction mod on me, but not equipped. Stored those away as well, and even the turret in front of Corvega had no issues with me. Playing with Horizon and this sets a new tone for a playthrough (even though I meant for this one to have Tenpines send me to Corvega, they sent me to BADTFL instead ?) Thanks a ton @WandererZero 

I don't know what the connection is but this is my experience:

1.  Started with new profile with only Raider Pet enabled.

2. Stored all weapons and went to Corvega and was attacked by raiders.  Raiders appeared as enemies (red dots on map).

3. Closed FO4.  Enabled Violate.

4.  Started game from same save as before.

5.  Went to Corvega and was not attacked.  I was able to start the Raider Pet quest line normally (Was greeted by raider as what normally happens)

6.  Don't know why this occurred like this, but this is the way it happened.  So in conclusion, there seems to be some connection between Violate and Raider Pet.  Tested it 3 times and always happened this way.

Started with a clean save, no mods installed.  No unattached scripts according to fallrim. Using version 1.4,  and 1.0 violate.  

Well I feel silly now. Pretty sure at this point it was either the old patches for Leito's and Crazy and/or a load order issue, moved all animation esps to the top, so far 10/10 animations have successfully played when a raider started dialogue. Sorry for the waste of time, noob mistake coming back into this and not thinking about putting those higher up. Thanks for the support all, you guys are awesome ?

@goosetrip I got past that part, I just didn't have all weapons removed from my inventory, thank you though.

5 hours ago, Pharcry said:

Well I feel silly now. Pretty sure at this point it was either the old patches for Leito's and Crazy and/or a load order issue, moved all animation esps to the top, so far 10/10 animations have successfully played when a raider started dialogue. Sorry for the waste of time, noob mistake coming back into this and not thinking about putting those higher up. Thanks for the support all, you guys are awesome ?

@goosetrip I got past that part, I just didn't have all weapons removed from my inventory, thank you though.

No problem.  But there still is an issue.  Raider Pet is supposed to be standalone.  It shouldn't have to rely on Violate to tell it that no weapons are equip.  That was my point.  Could just be some aberration or could be because I hadn't done the Minuteman quest thing (Out of time). 

21 hours ago, Pharcry said:

15 hours ago, goosetrip said:

No problem.  But there still is an issue.  Raider Pet is supposed to be standalone.  It shouldn't have to rely on Violate to tell it that no weapons are equip.  That was my point.  Could just be some aberration or could be because I hadn't done the Minuteman quest thing (Out of time). 

FYI, that *does* also include removing any grenades as well.

Fairly sure @stobor has done his damndest to ensure RP IS stand-alone, so dunno why what Phar did would change anything, other than something to do with the game reload.

On 8/17/2019 at 10:00 AM, goosetrip said:

Don't know why this occurred like this, but this is the way it happened.  So in conclusion, there seems to be some connection between Violate and Raider Pet.  Tested it 3 times and always happened this way.

There is no such dependency.  That's not the sort of mod tie-in that happens by accident, it would take deliberate effort - and the mod was developed in a load order that didn't even have AAF Violate present.  Trust me, the inventory checks in this mod have nothing to do with Violate.

Most likely, you're varying something else without realizing it, and drawing incorrect conclusions as a result.  I believe you saw what you describe, but that is NOT how the mod works.

On 8/18/2019 at 6:55 PM, stobor said:

There is no such dependency.  That's not the sort of mod tie-in that happens by accident, it would take deliberate effort - and the mod was developed in a load order that didn't even have AAF Violate present.  Trust me, the inventory checks in this mod have nothing to do with Violate.

Most likely, you're varying something else without realizing it, and drawing incorrect conclusions as a result.  I believe you saw what you describe, but that is NOT how the mod works.

Don't know why it occurred.  Just reporting what happened to me.  Seems that this didn't always happen so I hear what you're saying.  Forgot to say, I really enjoy the mod.

Hey, seem to be having a bit of trouble and I'm a bit stumped on whats going on.

I've used raider pet before and it all worked fine, then my game shit the bed and I've had to start over again from scratch.

I get rid of all my weapons and explosives and the raiders still agro, so I try to console command and I get this:

ScreenShot0.png.6ca2a85532947cd654b02bb2c237075d.png

I go save Jun and co to see what happens with him and he says the dialogue about finding a note, but then I cannot interact with him at all after that, if I press E on him it just makes the "cancel" type sound (not sure what you'd call it)

I've gone from using NMM to vortex since last I played, any possible way that could be screwing it up some how? ?

Thanks

2 hours ago, KitKatKseniya said:

Hey, seem to be having a bit of trouble and I'm a bit stumped on whats going on.

I've used raider pet before and it all worked fine, then my game shit the bed and I've had to start over again from scratch.

I get rid of all my weapons and explosives and the raiders still agro, so I try to console command and I get this:

ScreenShot0.png.6ca2a85532947cd654b02bb2c237075d.png

I go save Jun and co to see what happens with him and he says the dialogue about finding a note, but then I cannot interact with him at all after that, if I press E on him it just makes the "cancel" type sound (not sure what you'd call it)

I've gone from using NMM to vortex since last I played, any possible way that could be screwing it up some how? ?

Thanks

I doubt that Vortex is the issue -- been using it for a while with no major issues.  You might try uninstalling and reinstalling RP.  I did note a minor issue with my build (see above) where the raider were hostile even though my character was disarmed but this was before I completed the out of time mission and my character was fresh out of the vault.  Haven't had the Jun issue though.  I have notice another issue with Advanced Needs 2 but its related to bathroom needs (causes the raiders to become hostile.)

I have always used Vortex and I had no problems. If Jun gives you the note, then the plugin in Vortex is active.

This is written in the first post.

There are some new debug trace settings to help track down problems in this area: To generate lots of extra detail in the Papyrus log, turn on verbose messages: 'setpqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest verbose true'

17 minutes ago, goosetrip said:

I did note a minor issue with my build (see above) where the raider were hostile even though my character was disarmed but this was before I completed the out of time mission and my character was fresh out of the vault. 

I think that, to start the mod without doing the museum's mission, you must have at least one claimed settlement.

Edit: Not claimed, visited.

..Visit a settlement (any settlement), and it should start automatically. Once the quest is running, make a save. If the quest is running, and you're unarmed, travel to the factory. 

2 hours ago, JBpy said:

I think that, to start the mod without doing the museum's mission, you must have at least one claimed settlement.

Edit: Not claimed, visited.

Thats probably it, I was straight out of the vault and did nothing but run straight to corvega, I'll give it another try, thank you both for the help