Hi, I've encountered a weird bug and can't fix it so far. My character was once captured as a pet, but it didn't notify the start or completion of the quest and the raiders become forever unhostile to her ever since then. And I've never gotten the note again from Jun Long. On the other hand, whenever the DC guards see her, they always ask "are you fighting for raiders?" And yes she could choose to sleep with them. But I wonder how would my character end up in the DC jail? I've never seen it happens, don't know how to get my character into the jail... 

Any help/answers would appreciate. 

55 minutes ago, dilanzr said:

But I wonder how would my character end up in the DC jail? I've never seen it happens, don't know how to get my character into the jail... 

If you install this mod, the guards can arrest you if you commit crimes in and around Diamond City.

It is compatible with Raider Pet. Once in jail, with talking to any guard there will be special dialogues. (both Raider Pet and CSR, without conflicts).

Otherwise, you can visit the prison for yourself.

4 hours ago, dilanzr said:

I've never seen it happens, don't know how to get my character into the jail... 

Just walk in ... 

If you wanna do so only when told, then do the quest The Big Dig by Bobbi No Nose.

11 hours ago, JBpy said:

If you install this mod, the guards can arrest you if you commit crimes in and around Diamond City.

It is compatible with Raider Pet. Once in jail, with talking to any guard there will be special dialogues. (both Raider Pet and CSR, without conflicts).

Otherwise, you can visit the prison for yourself.

Thanks a lot. As to the raiders keep being unhotile to my character, do you have any idea what is wrong?

love the mod, was a pain to start up though since I never got the note and even after hours of playtime haven't had him hand me the note, I had to kinda just walk into a raider camp and start it that way. either way, great mod. If you're still working on the mod, I'm excited to see what else you add!

On 8/30/2019 at 2:03 PM, dilanzr said:

Hi, I've encountered a weird bug and can't fix it so far. My character was once captured as a pet, but it didn't notify the start or completion of the quest and the raiders become forever unhostile to her ever since then. And I've never gotten the note again from Jun Long. On the other hand, whenever the DC guards see her, they always ask "are you fighting for raiders?" And yes she could choose to sleep with them. But I wonder how would my character end up in the DC jail? I've never seen it happens, don't know how to get my character into the jail... 

When you're collared you're added to the captive faction which is friendly to everyone.. except for Scavengers, BOS, Deathclaws rad scorpions and I think one more critter. When you take off the collar or equip a weapon you're removed from the captive faction and everyone is instantly hostile... back to normal.

As long as you are crouched, you can equip knuckles and not lose the captive faction. Do it standing, all hell breaks loose. LOL

IF only the Raider factions are non hostile, you have an issue, and I have nooo clue why/how that would even happen, other than maybe a mod conflict.

There is no quest start notification when being collared. Removing the collar/equipping a weapon will give you around 130 XP points, which is kinda the quest complete notification.

You are not put in jail. But will be cuffed and raped if you enter the DC Security. Getting a Guard outside the office to say You only put out for raiders, then entering the Security office seems to work much better. It should be repeatable, but I've not had much luck triggering it more than once or twice per play through.

I have this quest "Find Lucky and return to camp"  still in my journal.  Does Fast Travel screw this quest up or?  I traveled to the other raider camp accompanied by Lucky as part of the "gift to another raider camp" quest, but after finishing that quest, I fast traveled back to Corvega and now Lucky is dead thanks to Jared's actions.   If it's screwed up, what's the console command to clear it from the quest journal so I can do the quest again if I'm captured again? 

Great mod..love it! 

Update:  I redid the quest and fast travel did indeed screw up the quest. 

Hello! It is strange, but i cant start captive quest. Raiders just start to hit me to death and nothing else. Tried this at 3 different raiders camps already.

All weapons just dropped far from camps. No any power armor elements in inventory ^_^ Just nothing in inventory. All needed mods was installed.

May it be some kind of wrong raiders camp? Or better, say, what place must surely working proper on map? :) Versions of game and Script Extender is latest. All just fine except those raiders lol.

On 9/1/2019 at 12:54 PM, Celedhring said:

Update:  I redid the quest and fast travel did indeed screw up the quest. 

Then you have something messing with it. I FT ALL the time and never once had an issue. Well.. other that script lag a couple times. (bad mods) LOL

The quest you need is RaiderPetReturnToBase

I "think" it only has 2 stages, 10 & 20.

On 9/1/2019 at 2:16 PM, aradriel said:

May it be some kind of wrong raiders camp? Or better, say, what place must surely working proper on map? :) Versions of game and Script Extender is latest. All just fine except those raiders lol.

All Raiders should be non hostile and ALL can collar you. Actually, the only things hostile are BOS (if enemies), Scavengers, Deathclaws, Radscorpions.. and maybe the Queen...

If you dump all weapons at lets say Sanctuary, then walk over to Red Rocket, the quest should be triggered by the change location.

To verify it's working, type this in the console. (or copy & paste it)

sqs RaiderPetDialogueQuest

It should return "Quest RaiderPetDialogueQuest - Running  Current Stage: 0" (or something like that)

If not.. You haven't installed F4SE correctly. (which 99% of the of the time is the problem)

Extract the f4se_0_06_17.7z to your "...\Fallout 4" folder.. Not the Data folder. Done.

You can manually start it with:
startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

27 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

All Raiders should be non hostile and ALL can collar you. Actually, the only things hostile are BOS (if enemies), Scavengers, Deathclaws, Radscorpions.. and maybe the Queen...

If you dump all weapons at lets say Sanctuary, then walk over to Red Rocket, the quest should be triggered by the change location.

To verify it's working, type this in the console. (or copy & paste it)

sqs RaiderPetDialogueQuest

It should return "Quest RaiderPetDialogueQuest - Running  Current Stage: 0" (or something like that)

If not.. You haven't installed F4SE correctly. (which 99% of the of the time is the problem)

Extract the f4se_0_06_17.7z to your "...\Fallout 4" folder.. Not the Data folder. Done.

You can manually start it with:
startquest RaiderPetDialogueQuest

My method to test if the mod worked was the following: from a distance, point to the raiders with the VATS and check that their names are in green (allies). If it is in red, they will attack you when you approach.

I haven't used VATS for a while, but I think this method is still working.

@dilanzr I am not 100% sure if you have to install only the "RSE: Resources" mod, because I have it installed together with "RSE: CSA". The latter allows hotkeys to be set up to surrender to enemies (and Diamond City guards). I will try it tonight, I can upload a video.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Then you have something messing with it. I FT ALL the time and never once had an issue. Well.. other that script lag a couple times. (bad mods) LOL

The quest you need is RaiderPetReturnToBase

I "think" it only has 2 stages, 10 & 20.

When I went back from the "Gift" quest, Lucky ran across another raider on the way back to Corvega - while I'm not sure if it's part of the quest or not - he has an conversation with that raider which implies that Jared isn't his real boss.  If that's part of the quest, then it'd explain a good deal why the rest of the Lucky questline went like it did. 

On 8/30/2019 at 3:09 PM, JBpy said:

"RSE: Resources" and "RSE: CSA" must be installed, not just Resources. I tried with a save that has a "graduated" Raider Pet. In jail they take everything away from you, even the pip-boy, but not the collar. Very cool. 

I wanted to try stealing from a guard, but I stole everything without him noticing, LOL, so I shot him.

Spoiler

Raiders pet works awesome. CSA works great.  I dont run them together in a play through, it may just be on my end, but at the end of an abduction, when they dump the pc on the streets, you are unarmed, beat you... I land on the street, injured, surrender,  back at the site if abduction I was just kicked out of, and now a raider pet.  Great storyline, but I dont want to spend hours at a location.

Just me.  Take it for what is worth.

And yes I know there is an integration slider in mcm.  Doesnt matter in or off.

I have also had a stalker lock me in devious,  rob me, beat me, and then bam, oh your a pet.  At my sleeping bag.  Until the stalker disappears.  

John

I think those mods have different approaches. In CSA, you MUST escape. I do not think anyone can endure even a full day kidnapped because there is only the repetitive routine of beating, drugs and sex. There is no story, nothing that encourages you to stay.

Either way, you can put the kidnappings disabled. I like the option of arrest and that's why I have it installed (I think it's the only mod that has that possibility).

On 9/1/2019 at 11:16 PM, aradriel said:

Hello! It is strange, but i cant start captive quest. Raiders just start to hit me to death and nothing else. Tried this at 3 different raiders camps already.

All weapons just dropped far from camps. No any power armor elements in inventory ^_^ Just nothing in inventory. All needed mods was installed.

Hello! Somebody can see my post? XD

9 hours ago, JBpy said:

I think those mods have different approaches. In CSA, you MUST escape. I do not think anyone can endure even a full day kidnapped because there is only the repetitive routine of beating, drugs and sex. There is no story, nothing that encourages you to stay.

Either way, you can put the kidnappings disabled. I like the option of arrest and that's why I have it installed (I think it's the only mod that has that possibility).

That's why I like Raider Pet so much...it finally gives the whole kidnapping/abduction thing interesting things to do aside from the usual rape, sex and drugs.  Like Lucky wanting the boss dead or out of the way.   Is there even a possibility that the other raider gang decides they do indeed want to keep you as "their gift" when Lucky takes you there as a "peace offering"?   It could be expanded to where the captive manipulates the rival raider gang into going after the Corvega raiders...