Bazinga's tweaking corner (tweaking Skyrim VR since 2019)

View File

Hi, I'm back, folks.

But wait, I won't pick up updating my Oldrim mods again, sorry.

Oldrim is an instable glitchy nightmare (including physics-wise) so good riddance to that.

What I'm currently excited about is the shiny new world of Skyrim VR. ?

And to my astonishment sex mods are surprisingly far developed for that platform.

Sexlab still has to catch up but Flower Girls SE & VR is a nice light weight alternative (with Amorous Adventures support, yay) and CBPC physics are fantastic. They are easier to set up, more realistic and less buggy than HDT PE as far as I can tell.

Anyway, I still had to tweak a few minor things here and there and I figured that I could as well share what I did.

First I wasn't satisfied with the 3D vagina included in CBBE Special.

So I edited the Bodyslide source mesh for the CBBE Physics body and ... added a "love gash" by simply moving a few vertices up the z axis and copying the vagina bone weight paints from the Special body.

And surprisingly the result doesn't look half bad, certainly better than that Special body abomination with the weight paint mismatch between labia and main body mesh and the gaps between both (clearly visible on many animations).

I also readded the NPC belly weight paint that for some reason had been removed from CBBE (edit: turns out for good reason).

=>edit:

Okay, I think I managed to improve that "pussified" CBBE Physics mesh a bit more. Changed the labia and clitoris shape a little (well, as much as the limited amount of vertices in that area allowed me to without it looking too sharp and pointy afterwards, so nobody has to be scared that she got teeth down there ^^)

On top of that I spent some time trying to figure out an easy way to customize these female body textures, because I wanted them girls in Skyrim to have a pink pussy instead of the usual shades of grey.

The instructions for that are a bit more complicated and involve a tool called CompressonatorGUI and the good old TexBlend that at first refused to work with all that newfangled SSE stuff. I included them in the TexBlend download (as a text file).

==edit edit:

Upon request I did the same for the Touched by Dibella body.

Attention: The belly weight paint I added caused other issues on both bodies. Please redownload and rebuild them. The belly collisions on CBBE Physics will be a little weaker now, on TBD they are gone because there is no space for belly paint left on that body (at least not without screwing up other weight paints).

-> about that: Turns out that most of the issues with the TBD body were inherited from the original mod. I did a quick and dirty fix by simply overwriting some TBD weight paints with CBBE ones. Seems to have fixed most distortions on that body and made room for belly weight paint again. Yay!

I hope I didn't break anything with that, it was a quite drastic measure. So feedback is welcome.

Second I tweaked the collisions for CBPC (Skyrim VR) a little. Nothing major, I just wasn't satisfied with my VR hands clipping through NPC boobies all the time without colliding. Also belly collisions might be more accurate with this.

=>edit:

edited them some more ... blame my old Bluetooth dongle, I think my WMR Motion Controllers are much more precise with the new one

And third I changed some spell entries in Flower Girls because I wanted the optional Illusion school spells from that mod to cost mana ("Fornicate" reminded me of Sexlab Enchantress and I really miss that mod right now).

=>edit:

I added a custom version of that Fornicate spell so the player can target just one NPC to get some more player action.

To get that spell open the ingame console and type:

help gototown

player.addspell Spellidentificationnumber

->with "Spellidentificationnumber" meaning the number for that spell the console showed you after you typed the first line.

In my case that would be 8300080b, in yours the first 2 numbers will very likely be different.

==> edit edit:

The custom version of that Fornicate spell (player + 1 targeted NPC instead of 2 NPCs) didn't work on friendly NPCs in the previous version. I set a flag in the involved scene differently and now it works. Still no starting dialogue though, I think I have to figure out how that fricking spell is set up to fix that. Until now I just winged it without really knowing wtf I'm doing. Good approach if you are like me and your patience is limited.

Well, that's it from me. I'll see how it goes and if I find other stuff to improve then I might add it to this cozy little corner here.

Btw, if anyone knows a way to easily move actor positions in Flower Girls then please tell me, my OCD is acting up when seeing the guy fisting her belly instead of her vagina and other misalignments.

Credits:

ousnius for CBBE

theMilkDrinker for Touched by Dibella

Shizof for CBPC

Xiderpunk for Flower Girls

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/28/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim SE or VR
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

View File

Hi Bazinga,

Thanks for supporting CBPC and SSE! Been a long time user of your LE collisions. Couple of questions:

1) When I install your "faux vag" in MO2, it doesn't overwrite anything from Bodyslide and I don't notice any difference when viewing (in Bodyslide) with CBBE Body Special; with CBBE Body Physics I do see that it now seems to have a vag mesh without the "inner labia" that Special has. So, if I now generate bodies with CBBE Body Physics instead of Special, will they have a working vag?

2) Regarding your collisions, what body mesh are they best suited for? They are made partially redundant if one manually adjusts the breast and butt spheres to one's shape using the PDF guide posted on the CBPC page, but you also made changes to the collider nodes - can we combine your collider node edits with our custom adjusted spheres?

Thanks!

42 minutes ago, petronius said:

Hi Bazinga,

Thanks for supporting CBPC and SSE! Been a long time user of your LE collisions. Couple of questions:

1) When I install your "faux vag" in MO2, it doesn't overwrite anything from Bodyslide and I don't notice any difference when viewing (in Bodyslide) with CBBE Body Special; with CBBE Body Physics I do see that it now seems to have a vag mesh without the "inner labia" that Special has. So, if I now generate bodies with CBBE Body Physics instead of Special, will they have a working vag?

2) Regarding your collisions, what body mesh are they best suited for? They are made partially redundant if one manually adjusts the breast and butt spheres to one's shape using the PDF guide posted on the CBPC page, but you also made changes to the collider nodes - can we combine your collider node edits with our custom adjusted spheres?

Thanks!

Cbbe special started working for me. Before it did not.

12 hours ago, petronius said:

Hi Bazinga,

Thanks!

Correct, you have to build the CBBE Physics body, not the Special one. And then there will be vagina collisions and if your body texture includes labia textures then it won't look half bad.

As I already mentioned there are issues with CBBE Special like labia distortions on animations and gaps between the labia and the body mesh.

One gap behind the rear end of the labia is particularly offensive. ^^

Has to be weight painting issues. I encountered the same on UUNP Special, which was one of the reasons why I customized that body back when I modded for Oldrim. But I don't have the patience anymore to weight paint extensively in Output Studio so I won't do the same for CBBE Special for Skyrim SE.

Both the customized mesh and the collisions are for the curvy body preset.

edit: Scratch the following part in italics and see my next post.

And I'm not sure about that pdf tutorial btw, I don't know how exactly CBPC works but if it's similar to HDT PE then these instructions are not accurate.

In particular you can't add child bones in the body mesh to measure the breast or butt offset to the bone because the body mesh doesn't have the full skeleton tree included. So the orientation of that child bone you made will be wrong, it won't point in the same direction as it would at the same place in the skeleton.

Meaning it's more complicated than that tutorial suggests. Or maybe CBPC works differently but I noticed that some of the coordinate offsets I changed in the xmls appear to be wrong if you follow the tutorial.

The only collider node changes I did were for the VR hands/wands. The collisions for these were too far below and behind the VR hands as depicted ingame. I just used trial and error there and checked using hand vagina collisions (didn't want to change those because that in return would screw up schlong penetration collisions).

@sharonasbar12

If you answered to the first point then that's pure coincidence. You must have done something else to get it working, because that mesh is only for the CBBE Physics body. Or did you mean that my xml edits did the trick? Maybe, but most of these collisions were there already, just not prominent enough or at the right spot.

Thanks! I'd sure like to know of a better way to adjust those collision spheres. I use a body mesh that's really flat and skinny at weight 0 and quite voluptuous at weight 100 ;) Something obvious but that most "classic" meshes won't do. But that means a fine-tuned setup for those collisions would probably make a difference.

At the moment, with my bodyslide preset on your physics mesh I "think" I got P-V collisions right, but it's harder to tell from the bare amount of testing I've done yet, because girls seem "tighter" now ;) and it's harder to tell if the vag is opening or not. I did note that with the special body the "opening animations" LOL happened noticeably before the fact. Now they don't. Another thing I noticed was while the collision-alligned animation seemed right, the cock of my char's partner was so large, courtesy of some SOS randomness, that it stuck right out through the back on a cowgirl pose. I don't know if there's a fix for this - I seem to thing there was a mod for LE that enabled collisions with the inside of the belly, so cocks would never show through and would instead cause visible bulging on the belly. Saw a video of this but never got to make it work on my end. I don't think there are collisions with the back, though, so I guess this is something that some animations will cause with really large SOS's and there's no way around it.

Ok, ignore what I wrote earlier, that tutorial is good enough for setting up breast, butt, belly and vagina collision spheres. I doublechecked inside the female skeleton from XPMSSE and while my complaint still stands that adding bones to the body mesh for measurement purposes is not the same as adding them to the skeleton at least for these bones it doesn't make a difference. Because their parent bone orientation changes cancel each other out so +(x,y,z) is the same +(x,y,z) in both nifs.

I just wanted to make clear that you can set up these collisions the way the tutorial tells you to.

I'm not so sure about the collider nodes though but I didn't change more than the VR hand ones there.

Talking about CBPC:

Someone in another thread or maybe over at nexus mentioned that @Shizof might be working on a weapon on weapon/shield/body collision system for VR.

I can't tell you how awesome that would be. So I'd love to hear any gossip about that. Hope it's more than a rumor.

Awesome! Good to see you back at it, I used your setups in Oldrim religiously, thank you for continuing your work here! I too just got back into Skyrim with SE and as well was pleasantly surprised with how far it's come. 

I don't have a VR headset, so I'm using normal SE, I was wondering if these would work in that version as well. Sorry if that's a dumb question, I'm a bit new to this whole CBPC stuff. 

Suppose I could give it a go and let you know how things work on that as well.

28 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

Sorry, mate, but I got a little burned out on modding Oldrim. ?

Too much stuff that still didn't work (*cough* teleport to giant camp bug *cough*) and too many people asking me stupid or redundant questions.

If you got anything urgent for me that I can still do without actually having Oldrim installed (60+ GB with mods was a little too much wasted disc space) then don't be shy about it. I could even add another collision box here or there if needed.

Or I could upload your updates to Beast HDT in that mod's download section. Whatever you need.

@BrimstoneOmega

That edited CBBE Physics curvy body should work just as well without VR, same as the Flower Girls spell edits.

The CBPC tweak requires VR if I'm not mistaken, those VR wand collider spheres got to be there for a reason.

But that was a minor tweak anyway.

1 hour ago, Bazinga said:

If you got anything urgent for me that I can still do without actually having Oldrim installed (60+ GB with mods was a little too much wasted disc space) then don't be shy about it. I could even add another collision box here or there if needed.

Or I could upload your updates to Beast HDT in that mod's download section. Whatever you need.

yea...about that....things have gotten a bit......complicated:

factoryclose made a animatable dick mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7556-animated-beasts-cocksabc-for-users-hdt-patch/

then i modified his horse to have more nodes + added female nodes....also my nodes use different names than his.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

and olebronkosrak came out with a mod of there own that added bouncing balls & female bits to some creatures (but it lacks factoryclose's dick control)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8194-animal-gen-physics/

i of course want the best of both worlds but i'm completely incompetent at doing so

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115851-animal-gen-physics/?tab=comments#comment-2508944

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115851-animal-gen-physics/?tab=comments#comment-2509755

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115851-animal-gen-physics/?tab=comments#comment-2509848

27 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

yea...about that....things have gotten a bit......complicated:

factoryclose made a animatable dick mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7556-animated-beasts-cocksabc-for-users-hdt-patch/

then i modified his horse to have more nodes + added female nodes....also my nodes use different names than his.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2436-horny-creatures-of-skyrim/

and olebronkosrak came out with a mod of there own that added bouncing balls & female bits to some creatures (but it lacks factoryclose's dick control)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8194-animal-gen-physics/

i of course want the best of both worlds but i'm completely incompetent at doing so

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115851-animal-gen-physics/?tab=comments#comment-2508944

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115851-animal-gen-physics/?tab=comments#comment-2509755

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/115851-animal-gen-physics/?tab=comments#comment-2509848

imouttahere.gif

No, honestly, give me a mesh, a skeleton, maybe an xml and instructions what you want and then I'll look into it. I'm not delving into that chaos there. ?

1 hour ago, Bazinga said:

No, honestly, give me a mesh, a skeleton, maybe an xml and instructions what you want and then I'll look into it. I'm not delving into that chaos there. ?

i'll have to come back later to answer that, there has been some reports of crashing that need to be sorted out first.

No, really, your tweaks did amazing things to my modded Skyrim LOL I realized I was still using a skeleton replacer I had made for SOS Light, while I'm now using SOS full. The result was things got scaled up, didn't align properly and collisions didn't work. Now with just SOS, CBPC and your tweaks, everything seems to be working fine, including those belly collitions which I had never seen working before. Thanks again!

Bazinga, I noticed that, with CBPC, SOS schlongs seem to have some wiggle when soft. Would that be an illusion? It isn't floppy SOS for sure, the movement seems rather constrained to only a very limited side-to-side movement. Do you know if it would be possible, within the CBPC framework, to give certain bones more freedom of movement and response to gravity? I suppose it would probably lead to clipping with the rest of the body, but it could be something to think about. Forward-backward scrotum movement with collisions would probably not clip very much on most animations. Then, what about each schlong node having some (constrained) freedom of movement relative to the previous one, could collisions work to avoid weirdness? Just food for though.

Sorry, @petronius but I know as much as you in this case.

I got a feeling this isn't HDT PE anymore.

Dorothy_Closeup.png

Better ask @Shizof if he wants to tell us more about what's under the hood of CBPC.

Some things are definitely different, for instance the pussy opens always in the same way with CBPC (which is an improvement over HDT PE because of all these misaligned animations floating around out there) because it's set up with just one bone.

And the collision node for the belly is HDT Belly while the weight paint is applied to NPC Belly. Ok, maybe they both move together and the pivot is some other bone... But where do I set/declare that pivot? Can't find anything in the config files... ?

Or maybe there is no pivot besides the resting position of the bones animated with CBPC. Then it would be pretty easy, just add the GenitalScrotum bone to the CBPC config files and set it up properly.

And it seems like there are no crude and ridiculous fake physics involved except for springs (HDT PE: oh great, mass and acceleration  working together to ... make meshes spaz out like crazy) so you don't have that enormous problem that I always had with HDT PE, that the collision boxes that I defined were never exactly where I wanted them to be during animations.

Well, from what I am seeing right now CBPC might seem less customizable, but maybe that's exactly what makes it vastly superior. There were always limits with HDT PE, either the physics went crazy too easily (rotations) or it just didn't make sense (mesh position =/= collision box position leading to mutually exclusive features like precise collisions and nice bounce physics)

I agree with you, I never had my HDT-PE "oldrim" behave so coherently as SSE with CBPC now, adjusting the collisions spheres and using SINful CBPC MCM config to quickly set the jiggle "physics" properly... Might not be gravity, simple spring movement and all, but it tricks the eye if properly set-up and that's enough for me. And you're right again, I haven't seen any rotating nodes weirdness or anything stretched out to infinity. Nor problems like game halting to 0 fps and staying sub-10 in that cell for the rest of the game, which I had with SMP. I'm running a 200h+ playthrough with CBPC and have nothing but praise for it.

Edit: re-reading your post got me thinking about belly animations - collisions during sex animations are working and the belly moves during penetration, it's funny and all but it looks really basic, not a bulge as I saw in LE, it's the whole stomach moving up and down as a block, almost looks like that nauli yoga trick...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSUakl7ja6E

I just added instructions to the 'TexBlend & DDS Recompression' file I uploaded before. The goal was to get better vagina textures on that fake pussy I made for the CBBE Physics body. Looks good enough for my taste now.

edit:

Touched by Dibella got the same treatment, its Physics body mesh is now pussified too (well my edited version of it is).

Just changed the title because I got sick of that little joke I did there (tweaker corner ... could barely refrain from changing it to twerking corner though - now I'm proud of myself). Sorry for the inconvenience if anyone bookmarked this. ;)

On 1/28/2019 at 6:08 PM, Bazinga said:

I also readded the NPC belly weight paint that for some reason had been removed from CBBE.

My understanding is that it's because a lot of the vertices in that area are already at the 4 bone limit and they felt losing the belly node was the best compromise.

6 hours ago, Yinkle said:

My understanding is that it's because a lot of the vertices in that area are already at the 4 bone limit and they felt losing the belly node was the best compromise.

Shit, I didn't even know about that limit. So some of the issues I had with Outfit Studio before were not because the tool is broken (it still kinda is) but because of said bone limit.

Think I might take another look at these UUNP meshes I edited for Oldrim, something tells me that there are some not so smooth transitions on them too.

Hopefully not though...

edit: Yep, sharp transitions on UUNP Special... Might explain a few things. But then again this isn't even my fault, these were already there on the original before I modified it. So I'm off the hook I guess. ?

Of course I immediately rechecked the paints on the CBBE Physics and the TBD Physics body for SE.

And I have good news and bad news. Good news is that I somehow managed to get a small patch of belly weight paint on the CBBE Physics body without deleting other paints (except for a smidge of the lower NPC Spine2 paint but I had to make room somehow and ingame I didn't notice anything weird).

The bad news is that Touched by Dibella by default has more paint around the belly so there is just no space left and you won't get belly collisions for that body. Sorry about that. Then again maybe that's for the better, the TBD body is more amazon-like with defined abs so visible belly collisions would be a little silly there anyway. ^^

The previous versions of both bodies generate some ugly sharp spikes on animations, probably because of the overwritten weight paints. So please redownload and build the body again.

Turns out that most of the distortions on the TBD body were already there in the original mod.

I'm experimenting with copying over some of the CBBE weight paints to TBD.

On the first try it fixed the belly ... but created spikes on the butt.

*Sigh

If I get it fixed I'll reupload that mesh once again, if not then you'd have to ask the author of TBD.

tbd like atomic has many distorsions... 

You can add weight on belly even if there is weights around, take into consideration the 4 bones limit, and there is no more bones either for the tbd..
You can let the belly bone affect gently the belly part with "light weight"
Convert the mesh into editable poly and do the work with quad, and not make a skinning work on tri.. otherwise you're are going to have harder time to solve the distorsions and "spikes"..

Also setup well the 4 bones limit when you work on the skin before export and not fix this with nifskope or it fuck the skinning accuracy.