Bazinga's tweaking corner (tweaking Skyrim VR since 2019)

13 hours ago, Bazinga said:

@agiz19

I'm not sure if you should still use my edits to the CBPC collision spheres, CBPC itself got updated a few times after I uploaded that and it might have better collisions out of the box now.

Not sure though, but the last time I updated and tested my modded game it didn't seem like I still needed any tweaks.

Can't bring myself to play more than a few minutes though. Sadly Skyrim VR gives me nausea, dunno why exactly because other VR games don't have that effect. Maybe I should actually start looking where I'm moving instead of stafing all the time (old gaming habit), staring out of the side window of a moving car also disagrees with me... ^^

Also I'm still waiting for Sexlab (full version) and Racemenu/NIOverrride to get ported to VR. Might have to wait forever though.

about your second question regarding vagina collisions:

There's a file in your CBPC mod folder, SKSE\Plugins\CBPCollisionConfig.txt.

Open that and search for #Affected Nodes

There you find the entry:

[NPC Pelvis [Pelv]] #For Female Genitals
0.0,0.0,-2.0,3.5 | 0.0,0.0,-2.0,3.5

Now a few lines above that there are instructions on what these numbers mean:

##############################################################################
# Collision spheres
#
# Multiple lines are supported.
# You can include 0 and 100 weight settings for npcs separating them with |
# Format is: x0,y0,z0,radius0 | x100,y100,z100,radius100
#
##############################################################################

So if you want it to open more just increase the radius values.

Meaning maybe try changing that 0.0,0.0,-2.0,3.5 | 0.0,0.0,-2.0,3.5 line from above to 0.0,0.0,-2.0,4.0 | 0.0,0.0,-2.0,4.0

Then test and keep increasing if necessary.

Thank you very much, for the first part i forgot to delete some lines in SMP config when i updated so this was solved and with CBPC it works great, as for the part 2 goes it works as you said increasing values did the trick :) thanks again

• 2 years later...

Hello !  I don't know if it's the right thread for my question… but I'll try anyway (I hope I don't bother anyone)!  I returned to modding Skyrim after 2-3 years… due to the fact that I bought some VR headphones - Oculus rift (I don't know if I can wait to start over)… but, here's the question: does anyone know if you can get animations with  functional creatures in Skyrim VR?  and if so, what would be needed between these modes: NastyCritters, Hentai Creature, Creature Farmework….  etc?  … Anyway, I mention that I used FNIS even if I tried an animation - NPC stays frozen, then I uninstalled FNIS and installed Nemesis - and if I tried an animation - my player rises somewhere above the map (i.e. flight… but I'm stuck up there and  I see everything from the plane) !!!  ⁇