• 1 month later...

How do the weight effects work ?  You say in the OP that dresses will make you character slimmer, but you also speak of food.  I really like the first feature but I don't want the eating to have impact you my character weight.  Is there something I can do to prevent this ?

58 minutes ago, mangalo said:

How do the weight effects work ?  You say in the OP that dresses will make you character slimmer, but you also speak of food.  I really like the first feature but I don't want the eating to have impact you my character weight.  Is there something I can do to prevent this ?

Disable it in the MCM. But you can´t have one without the other. Food will influence your body weight, if enabled, as will wearing devious clothing.

21 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

Disable it in the MCM. But you can´t have one without the other. Food will influence your body weight, if enabled, as will wearing devious clothing.

Okay, I feared they might be tied together but that's how it is.  Anyway, if you ever decide to split them into two weight effects you know you'll at least have one user of that feature :P

• 4 weeks later...

I recently ran into issues with gag idles in Devious Devices Expansion/Integration, and during my testing I discovered that your otherwise great mod was contributing to these issues.

For a fuller description of the issue you can check my comments in the Devious Devices - Expansion support thread on pages 105–106:

But to keep it short and simple:

1) When a gag is equipped the PC's mouth opens, so the gag does not clip.

2) The mouth remains open until a mod/animation causes the facial expression to change.

3) Your mod is causing the PC's mouth to close.

4) Non-bugged version 4.3 of integration/expansion opens the mouth again.

5) This leads to a cycle of the PC periodically opening/closing her gagged mouth.

Perhaps you have an idea what in your mod could be causing the PC's facial expressions to reset?

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/14/2019 at 1:01 AM, hfhkqidhs said:

I recently ran into issues with gag idles in Devious Devices Expansion/Integration, and during my testing I discovered that your otherwise great mod was contributing to these issues.

For a fuller description of the issue you can check my comments in the Devious Devices - Expansion support thread on pages 105–106:

But to keep it short and simple:

1) When a gag is equipped the PC's mouth opens, so the gag does not clip.

2) The mouth remains open until a mod/animation causes the facial expression to change.

3) Your mod is causing the PC's mouth to close.

4) Non-bugged version 4.3 of integration/expansion opens the mouth again.

5) This leads to a cycle of the PC periodically opening/closing her gagged mouth.

Perhaps you have an idea what in your mod could be causing the PC's facial expressions to reset?

If time will allow a closer look, I´ll do that. Acutally I´m very busy and just took a couple of minutes to take a look at LL and the news. I currently have not downloaded DDi/DDe 4.3a.

Will do. Promise.

21 hours ago, danund said:

I absolutely love this mod, but I recently made the jump to Special Edition. Any plans for a conversion of this in the future?

I´m not playing on SE and have not looked at the code I have to use there. If someone has the knowledge, just do it.

Regards

Rogwar

7 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

If time will allow a closer look, I´ll do that. Acutally I´m very busy and just took a couple of minutes to take a look at LL and the news. I currently have not downloaded DDi/DDe 4.3a.

Will do. Promise.

I´m not playing on SE and have not looked at the code I have to use there. If someone has the knowledge, just do it.

Regards

Rogwar

Your work is much appreciated.

I can't actually read Skyrim's code, but my guess on what is the problem would be the following:

1) Wearing gags causes mouth alterations, forcing the character's mouth open to some degree.

2) Your mod periodically updates the state of the player character (PC), setting the mouth to the proper degree of openness.

3) If the PC's mouth is untrained, then the proper degree of openness is closed, so the mouth is set to closed.

4) A gag from DD forces the PC's mouth open.

5) Your mod overrides the facial expressions as mentioned in 2), and if the conditions mentioned in 3) are true, then the mouth is closed.

6) In version 4.3 of DDi this leads to your mod and DDi fight for the control of the PC's mouth, which causes the PC to periodically open/close her mouth. DDi wins this battle, and thus the mouth remains open most of the time.

(7) Version 4.3a of DDi is bugged, and does not reset facial expressions if anything resets them, but this is not really relevant for the discussion here.)

Unless I'm way off in my theorizing above, the problem with the periodically closing mouth is caused by your mod attempting to update the mouth's openness while wearing a gag, and the solution to it would be to make it not update the mouth's openness while wearing a gag.

I should also reiterate that I have not actually reviewed the code of DBA, so take this analysis with a grain of salt; I don't want to send you on some wild goose chase. I have empirically observed the immersion-breaking opening/closing mouth behavior, so the problem exists, but beyond that I cannot say much with confidence about the issue.

Hi there.

Version 1.1 is live.

I changed the faulty behavior having a gag equipped. I simply implemented a check if the toon is wearing a gag before the facial expression is set.

If yes, no change will be applied. After the gag is unequipped, the mouth will open after the next update cycle depending on our setting.

This will change the behavior to the better even while using DDi/DDe <4.3a. Thanks for the hint. Never thougt about that.

Kind regards

Rogwar

7 hours ago, Krynn said:

is there in your mod synonymous with the mod of Skyrimfet changes in the speed of devious shoes or other?

Actually my mod does only make visual changes. The mod Skyrimfet is providing is one of many inspirations, but I dislike some of his features. This is just a matter of taste, nothing more. This was the mainreason why I created my own. My mod does calculate the visual changes very different from the Devious Training mod.

Currently I respect the "Cinderella Feet" feature from Emilys Immersive Fashion, the visual aspect, not the speed effect. There are enough speed changing mods out there ;)

The combination of mods I´m currently playing is preventing me from implementing real game influencing code. If there is the need to drop a mod I like because it is no longer maintained, I will implement what I like in my mod and if I´m allowed to do, I´ll share it with the community.

I made the code very modular for a reason.

On 9/29/2019 at 1:08 AM, Rogwar002 said:

Hi there.

Version 1.1 is live.

I changed the faulty behavior having a gag equipped. I simply implemented a check if the toon is wearing a gag before the facial expression is set.

If yes, no change will be applied. After the gag is unequipped, the mouth will open after the next update cycle depending on our setting.

This will change the behavior to the better even while using DDi/DDe <4.3a. Thanks for the hint. Never thougt about that.

Kind regards

Rogwar

Splendid! Everything works now smoothly.

On 9/29/2019 at 8:43 PM, Rogwar002 said:

There are enough speed changing mods out there ;)

could you please tell me which ones?
The mod of skyrimfet slows down the steps with devious shoes, but even with the slowest setting this is too fast for me.

As you can see in my mod, im bonded to Yps Fashion from Emily.

DDi has an speedchange option when walking in Devious boots.

The many "real Walking" "immersive Movement Speed" and so on mods.

But I think I get what you really want. The only option I can suggest for that is yps fashion by emily. Sad is, the last update is old already. I modified the last version without the half baked quests to my liking (v.5.4.1 full). The last Version available is 6.0.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Version 1.2 just arrived.

I added a constructable speeltome providing an effect to monitor your alteration status without visiting the MCM menu.

I added my first debuff / buff. The debuff will influence the walking speed depending on your leg and foot training and the restraint or heel you are wearing.

I´m aware some restraints have an influence of the walking speed, too. I´m thinking about a detection system for those changes done to the movement speed and let my mod just complement this changes. But this will take time. Time is something I don´t have in an amount I would like it to have.

So please don´t be to harsh with critism. I know the hobble skirt debuff from DD and mine is more than most of you want it to be. But the sliders to minimize and maximize the speed are working almost as I want them to be.

Have fun?!

Version 1.2a hotfix

Changed a script to have better control of walking speed. Hopefully this will get rid of doubled speed debuffs from other mods. What I tested this far is the DDx items and Yps-Immersive fashion. But with my debuff / buff the heel training from Yps-Fashion is redundant and more important more flexible to influencing changes to movement.

A personal goal for my playstyle ;)

I wonder why this scriptidea took so long for me to do. Stupid me tried to read magic effects from other mods instead of accepting they are there...just read the result of them and respect it...?‍♂️

6 hours ago, Krynn said:

which does not work well for me, that's eyes and mouth.
both were at 100 and are back to 0 after a few minutes.

That´s where the recovery slider comes to handy.

The default setting will let your eyes open within minutes. Same for mouth. A little bit as in real life. But of course you can tray 0.1 on the recoveryslider and it will stay open for days.

I did calculate it during conception, but don´t have the figures in mind right now without looking, but I think 7 Days from 100-0 at setting the recoveryslider to 1.0.

16 hours ago, markdf said:

So how well does this play nice with body morphs from other mods Hentai Pregnancy or Beeing Female? Looking through the thread I see a lot of debate about SLIF, but no answer as to whether this works well without it.

It does. I´m playing without SLIF. It is built to work with or without. SLIF is setting limits to body modifications, e.g. SLIF setting for breastbone is limited to 2.5. All your body warping mods calculate 3.0. SLIF will limit the change to 2.5. Basically SLIF is a filter handling all the mods providing bodymorphs. :)

If SLIF is installed the alteration is called to a dedicated SLIF script (calling NiOverride), if not I use the direct call with NiOverride.

With SLIF it is called morph, without it is called transform. That´s the magic. In other words: No patch needed, the result is with ot without the same.

I do not touch the pregnancy belly in my mod. For a reason ;) I play with Estrus Chaurus mod myself. I call Waist, WideWaistLine, ChubbyWaist, Back and BigBelly. Pregnancy should be visible, depending on your own used bodysetup.

Edit:

After rereading: IF, but only IF you use the "Alternative Waist Alteration" to have not only an hour glass but to have wasp waist, the whole belly part will get small enough to not let you see any change to your belly at all. At setting 100 The waist is nearly not existing, meaning the waist bone is scaled near zero = invisible.

Quote works strangely not.

"That´s where the recovery slider comes to handy.

The default setting will let your eyes open within minutes. Same for mouth. A little bit as in real life. But of course you can tray 0.1 on the recoveryslider and it will stay open for days.

I did calculate it during conception, but don´t have the figures in mind right now without looking, but I think 7 Days from 100-0 at setting the recoveryslider to 1.0"

oh thanks, now I understand it.
if I set the value to 0 after reaching 100, then it stays.

16 hours ago, Krynn said:

Quote works strangely not.

"That´s where the recovery slider comes to handy.

I did calculate it during conception, but don´t have the figures in mind right now without looking, but I think 7 Days from 100-0 at setting the recoveryslider to 1.0"

oh thanks, now I understand it.
if I set the value to 0 after reaching 100, then it stays.

yes. The slider on the left will set the amount of the opening, the slider on the right will set the recovery time of the alteration. If you set the recoveryslider to 0 at any time, doesn´t matter if you do that before reaching 100 or after, the recovery will stop. If set to 0.1 it is very slow.

The sliders will let you have a very strict control over the alteration amount and duration.

This was the main goal for me. I think it is quite immersive if you damage your waist with strict corset training, it should take a long period of time to rebuilt the muscle mass.

The mouth should not recover immediatley but fast. As should the eyes do. Of course with the general slider on the first page you have control over the whole alteration time itself. For players who want to have a permanent alteration but want to have the fun from level 1-100, I would suggest the Alteration Timer setting as low as possible (0.1) and the recovery sliders to 0. The mouth alteration will be done in almost 70 days constantly gagged. The waist alteration is one of the slower ones taking 280 days of constant corset training.

I scripted the following timetable for Alteration Speed setting 1.0 and being constantly restraint:

Eye = 7 days from 0-100

Mouth = 7 days from 0-100

Neck = 28 days from 0-100

Arms = 21 days from 0-100

Hands = 21 days from 0-100

Breast = 28 days from 0-100

Waist  = 28 days from 0-100

Butt = 21 days from 0-100

Anus = 21 days from 0-100

Vagina = 14 days from 0-100

Leg = 21 days from 0-100

Foot = 28 days from 0-100