• 3 weeks later...

SE user here. Alteration w/ SLIF seems to be setting Spine1 Spine2, Neck, and Head scales to +1 periodically, causing them to double in scale. Seems like a weird bug, does this happen in LE also?

workaround is to unregister those nodes for Alteration within SLIF's "Values and Sliders" section

Edited by eicosa

SE user here. I play with YPS too, and walking speed adjustments enabled. Whenever i change the item equipped on feet, my PC gets super-speed for a while. It seems to not happen when speed adjustment is disabled

Edited by xyzfs
typos
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, EricTimyang said:

I see this awesome MOD updates again. ?May I translate your work into Chinese and share your work to our Chinese fourm? I will make sure you have the credit.

I've used devious training, but it let Dragonborn too strong, I don't like it very much.

Feel free to do as you request as long as you stick to the rule: never ever a paywall and make sure the source code is added as written in the download area :)

9 hours ago, EricTimyang said:

Of course, we are non-profit and refuse to modify the code again. Thank you!

You got me wrong in on the part "refuse to modify the code". My code is free. Feel free to use it. If my idea is useful to make anything better, do it. That's why I insist of adding the source code. We all can only create anything, if we share our ideas. I really like the idea, if a way of something I did is good enough to inspire someone else.

On 6/27/2021 at 4:00 AM, Rogwar002 said:

You got me wrong in on the part "refuse to modify the code". My code is free. Feel free to use it. If my idea is useful to make anything better, do it. That's why I insist of adding the source code. We all can only create anything, if we share our ideas. I really like the idea, if a way of something I did is good enough to inspire someone else.

I'm just a novice for moder, not good at making mod right now.

but I will use for reference, Thanks for your help!??

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2021 at 3:39 PM, xyzfs said:

SE user here. I play with YPS too, and walking speed adjustments enabled. Whenever i change the item equipped on feet, my PC gets super-speed for a while. It seems to not happen when speed adjustment is disabled

Same here! (not using yps) It happens more often and worse the longer I play. Eventually I need to like abandon that save bc the super speed launches my PC into the air. I'm not certain it's this mod but the process of this mod turning on aligns with the end of the super speed. Could like the training buffs be out of sync with the debuffs causing this mismatch? Really love the concept of the mod but this bug is so frustrating. Thnx! 

14 hours ago, BambiBDoll said:

Same here! (not using yps) It happens more often and worse the longer I play. Eventually I need to like abandon that save bc the super speed launches my PC into the air. I'm not certain it's this mod but the process of this mod turning on aligns with the end of the super speed. Could like the training buffs be out of sync with the debuffs causing this mismatch? Really love the concept of the mod but this bug is so frustrating. Thnx! 

Under normal circumstances there is a safeguard to prevent the speed going above 100. Something like: If speed modifier is greater than 100 modify the value to 100. Because I don't play on SE I cannot tell, why the modifier should not work. Sorry.

7 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Under normal circumstances there is a safeguard to prevent the speed going above 100. Something like: If speed modifier is greater than 100 modify the value to 100. Because I don't play on SE I cannot tell, why the modifier should not work. Sorry.

Omg thnx for the reply and info. It's like totally awesome you like have a safety for this issue. The next time it happens really bad I'll totally grab the papyrus log. From my testing last night it's like possible that the encumbrance feature from FHU is at least part of the problem. Off to bother factoryclose. Thnx again for the help! Bye! ?

On 8/21/2021 at 9:50 PM, BambiBDoll said:

Omg thnx for the reply and info. It's like totally awesome you like have a safety for this issue. The next time it happens really bad I'll totally grab the papyrus log. From my testing last night it's like possible that the encumbrance feature from FHU is at least part of the problem. Off to bother factoryclose. Thnx again for the help! Bye! ?

Long Time ago I did add a spell tome named bodymeter. You can craft it or just add it with your console. Type help bodymeter and have a look to the spell tome Bodymeter. It should have the the number xx00DC3C. The two x characters are depended on your load order. If you have the correct code, just type player.additem xx00DC3C 1

There is a space between the last C and the 1.

This should add a spell tome to your inventory.

Use it and cast the spell. On the second page the current speedmult is shown. If no other mod is doing weird things to your game, it should between 0-100 depending on your MCM settings. Default MCM settings are minimum 25 and maximum 100. If there is anything lower than 1, it is not DBAs fault. Neither it is the fault of DBA going beyond 200. This two figures are hard coded within DBA possibilties to modify the speedvalue.

Be aware: there are a lot mods out there having bad habits. The do not modify the speedmult value, but change the value using force value or set value. Both things are just wrong and bad coding style. This could explain your trouble.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 10:22 PM, Rogwar002 said:

Long Time ago I did add a spell tome named bodymeter. You can craft it or just add it with your console. Type help bodymeter and have a look to the spell tome Bodymeter. It should have the the number xx00DC3C. The two x characters are depended on your load order. If you have the correct code, just type player.additem xx00DC3C 1

There is a space between the last C and the 1.

This should add a spell tome to your inventory.

Use it and cast the spell. On the second page the current speedmult is shown. If no other mod is doing weird things to your game, it should between 0-100 depending on your MCM settings. Default MCM settings are minimum 25 and maximum 100. If there is anything lower than 1, it is not DBAs fault. Neither it is the fault of DBA going beyond 200. This two figures are hard coded within DBA possibilties to modify the speedvalue.

Be aware: there are a lot mods out there having bad habits. The do not modify the speedmult value, but change the value using force value or set value. Both things are just wrong and bad coding style. This could explain your trouble.

Thank you so much for that explanation. I'm like starting to make sense off what I'm seeing. Do you by chance know if the Skooma Whore drugs are implemented with those bad habits? TYSM!

On 9/5/2021 at 6:09 AM, BambiBDoll said:

Thank you so much for that explanation. I'm like starting to make sense off what I'm seeing. Do you by chance know if the Skooma Whore drugs are implemented with those bad habits? TYSM!

Sorry for the late reply. I'm back from holiday. No internet. No PC. Feels like detox :)

I never had a closer look to Skooma Whore scripts. Never felt the need to do. I don't think it is doing anything to your speed value.

13 minutes ago, Rogwar002 said:

Sorry for the late reply. I'm back from holiday. No internet. No PC. Feels like detox :)

I never had a closer look to Skooma Whore scripts. Never felt the need to do. I don't think it is doing anything to your speed value.

Tysm for your responses. I'm pretty sure this isn't your mod any more but here's what I'm tracking. The skooma potion effects your speed and I'm like seeing most of the super speed right after sex where my PC inevitably does at least one of these: fed skooma, fed cum, inflates from cum, change weapons, puts on or takes off armor. I've also seen the super speed happen after animations in general. I'm like having problems keeping the variables separate. ??‍♀️ All I know is that a speed multi of over 10000 shouldn't happen but it is, often. Lol, actually your mod helps keep the game playable by clamping the speed down...

Edited by BambiBDoll
  • 2 months later...
17 hours ago, Krynn said:

Is there a way to turn off the deformed feet?
I have Legs and Feet set to zero, but when I wear devious shoes, I automatically get deformed feet :classic_sad:

No, in the public  version there is no toggle.

I just added the MCM variable for the active foot check to the attached script. If the Foot Alteration Strength is set to 0, the mod will no longer change to the deformed feet.

In the next release (if there is ever one) it is part of the code.

dba_BodyTicker.pex

3 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

No, in the public  version there is no toggle.

I just added the MCM variable for the active foot check to the attached script. If the Foot Alteration Strength is set to 0, the mod will no longer change to the deformed feet.

In the next release (if there is ever one) it is part of the code.

dba_BodyTicker.pex 36.9 kB · 2 downloads

Ah perfect, best thanks!
Basically, the version has everything anyway, except for the hair - bald, which we had written once :classic_laugh:

I am back :) Came looking for this. 
I had to swap over and try SE some bit ago now.. and kind of got hooked on it now that it is more stable and many loved LE mods are available. :)
I will be installing this soon on a all updated game for a test run. 
Loved this before, as you know. Hoping it will run smooth on SE with the setup ;)

Much platonic hugs. :) 
Refusing AE version for the now.. until I know how much it FUBAR's things.

Edited by Bushi Neko

After returning to Skyrim recently (full clean install on a new rig), I for the life of me cannot get this mod to work again in LE. I have tried running it even with only the requirements and 0 extra mods, but it still immediately CTDs on character update (waiting 1 hour) with any devices on.

I thought that maybe it was the change to DD 5.1, but I cannot get even DBA 1.3 working with the pre-DD 5 version – which worked perfectly fine on the previous installation.

It's quite possible that I have forgotten about some key compatibility setting or issue somewhere, but I cannot figure out what is the problem. There's also a small chance that it is a load order issue, so it would be helpful if someone could provide a working load order for DBA and all of its requirements.

2 hours ago, hfhkqidhs said:

After returning to Skyrim recently (full clean install on a new rig), I for the life of me cannot get this mod to work again in LE. I have tried running it even with only the requirements and 0 extra mods, but it still immediately CTDs on character update (waiting 1 hour) with any devices on.

I thought that maybe it was the change to DD 5.1, but I cannot get even DBA 1.3 working with the pre-DD 5 version – which worked perfectly fine on the previous installation.

It's quite possible that I have forgotten about some key compatibility setting or issue somewhere, but I cannot figure out what is the problem. There's also a small chance that it is a load order issue, so it would be helpful if someone could provide a working load order for DBA and all of its requirements.

I encountered numerous problems with LE on a new system myself. :(  Still not sure why. I could get un modded to run.. but dropping in mods just wrecked it all. ?‍♀️ That is how I came to be in SE. I still have my old system and LE runs fine.. I just have a million updates to mods to make. But yeah...  LE on new rig with mods just didn't work .. I mean mods that had lived on my system forever!!  I blamed Beth when I was trying. No idea why.. it just felt better to do so.
When you say recently.. did you go with the AE version yet?
Like I said.. no clue how badly that will FUBAR things yet.. even NEXUS is warning of that :grimace:

Edited by Bushi Neko
3 hours ago, Bushi Neko said:

I encountered numerous problems with LE on a new system myself. :(  Still not sure why. I could get un modded to run.. but dropping in mods just wrecked it all. ?‍♀️ That is how I came to be in SE. I still have my old system and LE runs fine.. I just have a million updates to mods to make. But yeah...  LE on new rig with mods just didn't work .. I mean mods that had lived on my system forever!!  I blamed Beth when I was trying. No idea why.. it just felt better to do so.
When you say recently.. did you go with the AE version yet?
Like I said.. no clue how badly that will FUBAR things yet.. even NEXUS is warning of that :grimace:

It was 50/50 whether I go LE or SE, but decided to stick with LE since I already know how to mod it... or that was the theory at least. AE I won't touch at all.

I got practically everything else that I wanted working back again (took a while), but why DBA refuses to work I have no idea. It used to run just fine with no issues. Now 100% CTD.

As far as running things on LE make sure you have the game capped at 60 fps or the physics go crazy, and I was also reminded during installation that modded Skyrim will not work without crash fixes in the load order (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72725?).