5 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

The mod looks interesting, but I want to ask if there is an option to reset the changes? Just want to know before installing, considering this is a WIP.

Yes, there is. If you disable the mod (general page) and wait for the next update of the morphtimer, everything should be set to zero again.

Of course there is a quest inside to make the mod do, for what it is there. You can clean your save the usual way. As always: there is no gurantee.

I´ll try to work fast, but there are tiny steps to do first, to keep it working. Write... test... rewrite... test... make it smarter... test... rethink the approach... rewrite... test...upload... find the typo... apologize... test :)

Today is test. Tomorow is write... maybe... today I was late from work, and sometimes I have to eat and sleep.

3 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

I updated the mod and the eye and mouth are working but the not the neck or ahem... the other one.  ;)

Vagina is not a bad word.

To the mentioned problem of not updating those two: Because by standard there is no implemented slider in bodyslide and actually I didn´t find out how to build one, I used the fallback for this issue :) I make the calculation to the skeleton node itself. But that would be ugly to update in third person. The update will only happen in first person, so you don´t see the whole body twitch.

Maybe in future I´ll will provide one, but this would be far far in the future. The neck should elongate and the vagina will spread open.

hm. Maybe I should rethink my proof of concept...Why the hell did I spread the vagina? There are nodes... I can change them...?

11 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

I think waist chinching with harness isnt working. Wearing one for several days but no value changing in MCM. Thx for the mod, looking forward to it !  regards

Correct. The harness will not influence the waist... But two things should increase in size :)

In my opinion a harness will pronounce breast and butt. There are only small straps encasing the body.

3 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Vagina is not a bad word.

To the mentioned problem of not updating those two: Because by standard there is no implemented slider in bodyslide and actually I didn´t find out how to build one, I used the fallback for this issue :) I make the calculation to the skeleton node itself. But that would be ugly to update in third person. The update will only happen in first person, so you don´t see the whole body twitch.

Maybe in future I´ll will provide one, but this would be far far in the future. The neck should elongate and the vagina will spread open.

hm. Maybe I should rethink my proof of concept...Why the hell did I spread the vagina? There are nodes... I can change them...?

I still can't get the neck elongation to work. I presume your pc needs to be wearing a collar? If so which ones? I tried the restrictive one and the high security one from DCL and got no effect with either. As for the vagina (ahem) effect I don't much care about that one anyway, I guess you would need clams of skyrim to make that work, I don't use that mod anyway.

5 minutes ago, jigwigigx said:

I still can't get the neck elongation to work. I presume your pc needs to be wearing a collar? If so which ones? I tried the restrictive one and the high security one from DCL and got no effect with either. As for the vagina (ahem) effect I don't much care about that one anyway, I guess you would need clams of skyrim to make that work, I don't use that mod anyway.

try a posture collar from devious expansion that should work

21 hours ago, Rogwar002 said:

Correct. The harness will not influence the waist... But two things should increase in size :)

In my opinion a harness will pronounce breast and butt. There are only small straps encasing the body.

OK, i just thought, as you mentioned in the frontpage.

" Harness or hobbleskirt will pinch your waist and make you loose weight, but not as much as a corset will "

So is wearing a corset only a way to lose weight ? or does it actualy change you to a more hourglas shape, as Devious Training did ?

Is "arched feet" allready implementet, and if yes, does it change your feet to balletstyle pose if your dont wear boots ?  edit : !! yes, i found out, all fine !!

Are all boots/shoes with high heels are recognized or just the ones from Devious Devices ? regards

11 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Are all boots/shoes with high heels are recognized or just the ones from Devious Devices ?

As long as the use the SKSE Nioverride extra data in the mesh: Yes.

It won´t and never will be work on heels using the High Heels mod from Nexus. This mod is outdated and of no use in an actual modded Skyrim.

11 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

OK, i just thought, as you mentioned in the frontpage.

" Harness or hobbleskirt will pinch your waist and make you loose weight, but not as much as a corset will "

Got me. Yes that is in fact a mistake. The harness will not pinch your waist

19 hours ago, jigwigigx said:

That didn't work either. I installed the updated version over the new one using NMM, did you do the same?

I use a keyword detection. If the collar has the right keyword, the effect will trigger. As far as I had a look, all collars within the DD network use one keyword I can use for the detection.

They should all work. I´ll have a closer look at it during the ongoing tests.

Damn. Just at the beginning and I´m hunting down mistakes. What will that be, when there are thousands rows of code...

I have a small request. If its not to difficult to code, i would like a an option in MCM to have longer time to fall back to normal then to reach changes when you wear items.

Like a factor X (or even better choseable), so a factor 2 would resulting in 1 month to fully achive changes and 2 months to fall back. With a choseable factor anyone could have it its own like. Thanx for doing this mod ! Always loved the arched feet after some time wearing highheeled/ballets. regards.

After i disabled the Mod for some reason (needed to wear Ahzidals boots), my body was reset to default, which was ok. but the status (on statuspage) did not update properly.

So the values stayed like the where before i disabled.

Maybe an "emergency" switch for disabling the mod without reseting anything would be helpfull. And maybe another switch for reseting complete ^^

Waiting for what is to come with this mod! Thx and regards.

Edit: After a some time passed it seems the visual changes are back to where they where before disabling the mod. (Of course i reenabled it)

But it looks like it targets the "status" values, which are still the same like before disabling, and not the "alteration" values, which i changed a bit more to my like.

Apart from disabling the mod for a while (and mixing up the values) , will the alteration (target) values be aquiered from both sides (up and down values),

or do you need to go below the alteration (target) values first ? Like, if i allready have a neckstatus from 100 and want it to be max 50, do i need to reach a value under 50, without collar, before i can line up with 50 ? Or can i keep wearing the collar and the value will lower over time, till it reaches 50 ?

Hope thats understandable *g*  regards

On 2/3/2019 at 2:05 PM, Hanshurtig11 said:

Hope thats understandable *g*

Let´s see...

Starting at the top: If you disable the mod it will stop every internal calculation and will not do any visual update nor will it update the status in the MCM (right now). It will, as you wrote, reset the visual effect. I did this to make sure you can disable it and if you insist delete it from your load order, without beeing stuck with cartoonish breast, butt etc. From the point of disabling the mod to another update it will run a 3600 second timer (1 hour) and check if the mod is still disabled. If yes...3600s. But if it is enabled again it will start where it left.  I have to think about how I can tinker around the "where it left", because the updatecycle will ask for the last updatetimer. If you are running with a disabled mod for 10 days, depending on your current restraints status it will instantly add or lessen a huge change.

I´ll think about your suggestion (how to realize it, because the idea is good). Maybe preserve them...

Coming to the edit part:

I think the explanation above is clarifying what happend to your toon. What you saw was the result of a bad calculation because of your "new" restraints situation.

The second part of your questions I´ll answer with "no". All of them. The MCM settings are respected the moment you set them. The visual effect will update with the next visual update cycle. I had the same issue like you in the beginning and decided to have one updatecycle but two timers.

Why: To lessen the engine load the visual update should not be done to often. Laugh if you want, but it seems Creation engine is a living beeing you can exhaust. The overall performance decreases with a body update and it does take a few seconds sometimes a few minutes to recover :) The reason for the minimum transformation update of 0.5 ingame hours. This should be good with timescale 20. I tested a little faster (lie... I tested till 5s update and did have some... funny results :)). 0.5 should still be good using the standard timescale.

What I was working on till today:

The big head is gone in the next update. After reloading a game the status update with a huge load order in place did not work properly.

The expression settings are respected even after having sex. They will update faster and more reliable.

Maybe next week I finally will have some sparetime. I will work on the first implementations of effects like stamina- , speed- , speech- , health change etc.

That will be a real game changer for this mod. I need time to test it before I can handover it to you all, because I have to learn how to do it good.

I want to implement some of your suggestions, too, because they make sense.

Thank you for your kind support.

Rogwar

On 1/28/2019 at 1:34 PM, Rogwar002 said:

Ah, note for anyone using the mod that allows you to see your PC's body from 1stpv:  Immersive First Person View  By h38fh2mf, If you're using that plugin, you are always considered by the game to be in 3rd person view, even when in 1st person view, keeping the neck from ever updating. Took me 20 minutes to figure that out... ?

Giant head no more! This is a welcome alternative for Devious Training (DT) to handle body modifications from bondage. However, unless I am missing something this mod does not allow me to recreate my favorite settings from DT. Namely, I used to play with the effect progression on very slow, but the training would never regress. This made the transformations slow, but inevitable given all the bondage mods I had running. Could you perhaps consider adding a MCM option that makes it so that the training/alteration levels never go down?

On 1/29/2019 at 9:24 PM, Hanshurtig11 said:

I have a small request. If its not to difficult to code, i would like a an option in MCM to have longer time to fall back to normal then to reach changes when you wear items.

Like a factor X (or even better choseable), so a factor 2 would resulting in 1 month to fully achive changes and 2 months to fall back. With a choseable factor anyone could have it its own like. Thanx for doing this mod ! Always loved the arched feet after some time wearing highheeled/ballets. regards.

Also looking forward to this. The matter is that player usually ends up being more time not being bound than bound. So the effect here is that you won't get to see so much of the body alteration, unless you are willingly wearing devices. I would at least double or triple the time it takes for body to recover to original.

On 2/15/2019 at 2:45 AM, thefakebobdole said:

I was trying to get the weakened Achilles tendon effect to work. The thing where she must wear heeled boots. I have all of the required mods, anything I may be overlooking? Or maybe a soft dependency somewhere?

Only requirement i could think of is RaceMenu and letting it install NiOverride. I don't have hdtHighHeels and it might even conflict but no idea. Build your body with morphs in BodySlide. This is what happens when feet alteration reaches 100 or maybe earlier, don't know... spoilers:

Spoiler

feet.jpg.8517df5bb3f19870088c59bd71658a92.jpg ...and she takes normal boots off when you try.

On 2/18/2019 at 11:14 AM, Zaflis said:

Only requirement i could think of is RaceMenu and letting it install NiOverride. I don't have hdtHighHeels and it might even conflict but no idea. Build your body with morphs in BodySlide. This is what happens when feet alteration reaches 100 or maybe earlier, don't know... spoilers:

Hide contents

feet.jpg.8517df5bb3f19870088c59bd71658a92.jpg ...and she takes normal boots off when you try.

Ah, thanks for the response! I had no idea where to start. I have three different options to build the feet. Uunp Special, XPMSE, and regular. Offhand, any idea which may have the functionality? In addtion I had a newer(?) NiOverride overriding RaceMenu's.... So it will take some tinkering, lots of things to try.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

7 minutes ago, thefakebobdole said:

I have three different options to build the feet. Uunp Special, XPMSE, and regular.

XPMSE is what i'm using at least. I think the UUNP special is a high poly version of the body that propably works the same way otherwise.

I uploaded a small update fixing some anyoing bugs and implementing a sliderset for you to determine your own Devious Body Alteration recoveryrate.

Since I had not really time left to work on this little project, there is only a small step for you to use. But I decided to share what is already working.

As far as I can tell: No new game needed!

Changelog wip/beta 3

fixed: big head after loading a save game
fixed: reset not done properly after deactivating the mod or make changes in the MCM
changed: location of expression modifier to prevent other animations overwritting them
deleted: unnecessecary code preventing proper expression update
implemented: alternative scaling method for waistline (more waspish)
implemented: sliderset to determine alteration recovery rate

Have fun

Rogwar

Heyo author,

First of all your mod is awesome, and works wonders with SLIF and Sexlab Disparity mods in my experience.

However i'd like to request one thing regarding the weight loss/gain feature : it's too fast! I've hit weight 100 in a week (from 30, with 1.5 as modification speed factor). Also, the fact that the PC will naturally tend towards 100 as long as a waist-pinching clothing is worn : is it possible to get the actor weight value when the corset is worn, and set that as the recoup value once it's removed? Or at least let us change the target 100 into another lower value.

Some other mods handle player weight, and the strength of yours tends to bork them pretty badly (Rip pumpin iron/rnd2 and others).

Example : PC weight is 48 when corset is worn. Pc gets down to 25 before being freed, so PC fattens again up to 48 (not 100!). That or in the MCM, set a "max fat value" for the corset effect, so PC can't get fatter than weight 40 from it for example.

Also seconding the "mods such as IFPV make the PC considered as 3rd person all the time".

On 1/30/2019 at 7:27 AM, glebbus13 said:

Unfortunately I'm getting a ctd after a few seconds when I activate this mod.

I've had the same problem, it's related to any body morph in-game, my game CTD'ed any time I tried to change them through the racemenu (uunp bodymorphs). I've solved it since, but can't remember where i found the solution. It was on loverslab though, and *i think* touched skse.ini. I'll try to find it again.

Edit ; found it, give kudos to the guy.