• 2 years later...
On 2/8/2021 at 1:21 PM, zaira said:

Nice. Functional? Downloadable?

4 hours ago, decaluka said:

@Vyxenne if you plan on sharing it, I think it could fit very well with Eager NPCs feature that increases exposure on horse riding

I already linked it in another thread. I have a couple of adjustments to make, then I'll post it here.

On 12/30/2018 at 9:56 AM, klajo38 said:

Hello Everyone

I'm sorry I don't speak English, i write with translator.

Mode makers can similar mode, saddle with dildo/worked with sexlab-sexlab aroused?

Wow! Somebody already made a similar saddle for Oblivion! I had no idea! The prototype is not ready to share publicly- I used a piece of the Calyps strapon, which is a bit too short to work really well. What I need is a mesh for an actual hand-held dildo, but so far I haven't found one.

Sadly, the shape of the dildo I found in the mod you linked is not similar to the one in the picture above- the one in the mod would hurt going in and continue to hurt as I rode it around Skyrim.

Zc2yNzR.png

What I need is a nice, non-jabby dildo that I can use- pebbly-textured is fine, but it must mimic a circumcised penis-shape at the tip.

OK, I'm going to release what I have so far- I have Billyy's permission to use his/Shocky's much better dildo, but so far I have not been able to figure out how to do it without breaking both meshes. ?

This one is based on the longest continuous piece of the Calyps strapon I could carve out. It only modifies Shadowmere's saddle, although with a bit of work I could make it a global Imperial Saddle replacer.

Shadowmere Dildo Saddle Addon-Vyxenne.7z

I'll keep working on this- sooner or later I'll find a way to incorporate a longer dildo into the saddle.

UPDATE: With @Andy14's expert assistance (he overhauled the skinless dildo mesh I was having so much trouble with) I was able to not only improve the Shadowmere Saddle dildo, but also add a dildo to Emfy, the horse that you get when you install DX Emfy Cleric Armor!

20210212185533_1.jpg

As soon as I test it some more, I'll make a Downloads page and post the improved Shadowmere one and the Emfy one for installation via any mod manager.

Meanwhile, here's a short video of my initial testing of the improved Shadowmere saddle for your fapping viewing pleasure. Trigger warning: this video definitely probably may possibly depict a sexy girl enjoying a horseback orgasm. If this offends you, what are you even doing on this site? :classic_tongue:

19 hours ago, kaldwin said:

@Vyxenne hey quick question.  Are you doing this in LE or SE skyrim?

SSE. I'm currently trying to work through some slider issues so that I can fix a couple of glaring anomalies in the dildo (it's too straight up-and-down, needs to be tilted back for comfort and full penetration, plus it's backwards, G-spot-wise and I can't find a way to rotate it on its own axis). A new friend is helping me and I'll get the Shadowmere and Emfy ones published on an "official download page" here on LL as soon as they are ready for prime time. Thanks for your patience.

• 1 month later...
On 2/16/2021 at 3:29 AM, Vyxenne said:

SSE. I'm currently trying to work through some slider issues so that I can fix a couple of glaring anomalies in the dildo (it's too straight up-and-down, needs to be tilted back for comfort and full penetration, plus it's backwards, G-spot-wise and I can't find a way to rotate it on its own axis). A new friend is helping me and I'll get the Shadowmere and Emfy ones published on an "official download page" here on LL as soon as they are ready for prime time. Thanks for your patience.

I don't know if it works for your saddle, but in outfit studio you can rotate a mesh around the Z axis, and that's what you're looking for. I've been successful with adjusting DD items in OS, so it might be worth a try. Please don't hit me. :cry:

11 hours ago, saltshade said:

I don't know if it works for your saddle, but in outfit studio you can rotate a mesh around the Z axis, and that's what you're looking for. I've been successful with adjusting DD items in OS, so it might be worth a try. Please don't hit me. :cry:

Yes, I like Outfit Studio a lot better than NifSkope, although the Delete Bogus Nodes spell in NifSkope is very handy.

<hits saltshade>

<notices that saltshade liked it and hits him again while removing her top with the other hand>

• 4 months later...
On 2/11/2021 at 8:46 PM, Vyxenne said:

K, I'm going to release what I have so far- I have Billyy's permission to use his/Shocky's much better dildo, but so far I have not been able to figure out how to do it without breaking both meshes. ?

This one is based on the longest continuous piece of the Calyps strapon I could carve out. It only modifies Shadowmere's saddle, although with a bit of work I could make it a global Imperial Saddle replacer.

I'll keep working on this- sooner or later I'll find a way to incorporate a longer dildo into the saddle.

Oh may, you would not believe how long i've been waiting for someone to make something like this! This is awesome! :D
Hell, i even tried to make one myself, but my modelling/texturing skills are sorely lacking, unfortunately.

Thanks @Vyxenne!

6 hours ago, Itch said:

Oh may, you would not believe how long i've been waiting for someone to make something like this! This is awesome! :D
Hell, i even tried to make one myself, but my modelling/texturing skills are sorely lacking, unfortunately.

Thanks @Vyxenne!

Haha, glad you like it, thanks! You should install Horgasm (here on LL) for maximum enjoyment of saddle dildos!!

5 hours ago, Andy14 said:

I read the title and see your name and I feel bad.

Sweet man, please don't worry about it- I appreciate your help whenever you feel like providing it... or not, if that suits you. The last thing I would want to do is make you feel bad! :classic_ohmy::classic_heart: