SexLab mods that work in SkyrimVR

The intent of this thread is to provide a list of SexLab based mods that are confirmed to work with SkyrimVR in order to get you started.

If a mod is missing from this list it doesn't mean it it is not working.  Almost all SL mods will work in VR. Two exceptions:

- if the mod requires Racemenu it will probably not work correctly (depending on the mod). Racemenu VR should be released soon.

- if the mod includes a dll you will need a VR version of it. Ask if you can't find such version.

If you want to know if a specific mod works - you can ask here.

A quick quite how to install SL and make it work in VR.

SSE mods

Devious Devices : Here is a very good guide on how to install DD.

Follow me for Sex   works

All of the core functionality of the mod works (including bathing, dancing....).

Carnival  works

SexLab Solutions   works

TDF Prostitution  works

SexLab MatchMaker  works

The Light SE version works the same as in the flat game and it has the same problems (the spell "fizzles" - see the mod thread)

Use the Oldrim version instead.

SLEN   works

Defeat  mostly works 

The "struggle bar" doesn't work, most of the main functionality works.

ZAZ   works 

Needs more testing. Might requiter further patching.

Oldrim mods

Those mods should be re-saved in SSE's CK before use in SkyrimVR. I'm going to upload converted files for mods I have permissions for.

Random Sex  works 

Everything works - including all the settings in the MCM.

The SSE version of the mod can not be used in VR. Use the file I have linked here.

Dangerous Nights  works     

Haven't done extensive testing but the basic functionality works.

All Nude Play  no

Seems the SKSE functions the mod uses to scan the cell do not work properly. Currently investigating further.

VRIK 8 allows you to bind keys from the keyboard to controller gestures. So shortcuts for different mods are now usable in VRIK.

Edited : You can get RaceMenuVR here.

17 hours ago, Woops123 said:

Will you make the normal SexLab compatible now? SKSE Vr is out and SkyUiVR too

At this point in time I do not expect we will get the full SL working in VR any time soon if at all. One of my intentions with this thread is to collect information about which SL based mods work with the Light version. And about what features are missing in SL Light that can be added or if patches can be made for mods to make them work with Light.

So I'm hoping more people will post their observations with using SL Light but we need specific posts about what is missing or what would work better in VR, Except issues around the lack of player character that is better been discussed here.

On 12/16/2018 at 9:53 AM, prinyo said:

At this point in time I do not expect we will get the full SL working in VR any time soon if at all. One of my intentions with this thread is to collect information about which SL based mods work with the Light version. And about what features are missing in SL Light that can be added or if patches can be made for mods to make them work with Light.

So I'm hoping more people will post their observations with using SL Light but we need specific posts about what is missing or what would work better in VR, Except issues around the lack of player character that is better been discussed here.

There are a quite a few mods that would work in SkyrimVR if the full version would become available in VR. One that i would love to use is Fill Her Up for instance.

I would love for the full version of SexLab to become available even if only as a framework so we cold get mods running that require it. I also use SLAL and therefore have a lot of animations. With the light version i cannot manage animations etc using the SexLab interface.

On 12/17/2018 at 1:28 PM, fallout980350376 said:

I would love for the full version of SexLab to become available even if only as a framework so we cold get mods running that require it.

I guess I spoke too soon saying there wil not be a SexLab full for VR. Few days ago there was a VR version of  PapyrusUtil released, so I guess it is only a mater of time for SLVR now.

Some times ago,Ashal was looking for somes ppl about a beta version of SL VR. I was one of them who got the file. The actual version have somes issues, like crazy camera in H scene (first person) and crash with free cam when enabled (no ctd when u disable the future). Same issues that the author of flowergirl got at the start of VR version. I have no news from him since my first test. I dont know if he dont wan keep the VR version alive or discontinued. But in my opinion here is just somes fix to do for have a stable version, or a least a playable version for the begining.

I have the beta version enabled on my save since alot of time and i dont got any issues about it. I have also creature framework, aroused, defeat and somes other mods. Ofc, all interact with my char will make a crazy cam during animation, but npc to npc interact work just like a charm ^^

I'd like to see a video of what is possible in Skyrim VR with collision physics etc.. maybe I'll have to wait until the mods are working. I don't have a VR headset, but if I'm impressed, I might have to buy one... I do imagine that we will see alot more of this in the next elder scrolls game...

On 12/13/2018 at 7:42 AM, prinyo said:

things

How'd you manage to get SL Light working? Every time I try (Even with an absolutely minimal profile) 'New Game' won't start and any 'Load Game' leaves me with everyone/everything frozen in place until I hit a trigger and get sent to a black screen. I might should ask Ashal about the beta SL full though.

On 12/23/2018 at 12:16 PM, nameuser11 said:

I'd like to see a video of what is possible in Skyrim VR with collision physics etc.. maybe I'll have to wait until the mods are working. I don't have a VR headset, but if I'm impressed, I might have to buy one... I do imagine that we will see alot more of this in the next elder scrolls game...

It's pretty great, VR Body gives you a full first-person body (SoS compatible too) and there's a jiggle physics mod that makes your 'hands' collision-enabled and it's the best. Wouldn't mind trying to make a recording of it, but at the moment my VR Body is goofed up and keeps turning invisible. On the flip side, my 'invisible hands' act like x-ray specs and let me see through some clothes.

9 hours ago, greg136 said:

'Load Game' leaves me with everyone/everything frozen in place until I hit a trigger and get sent to a black screen.

Seems it gets confused sometimes after changing animations. It happens for me quite regularly after running FNIS. Basically I load a save, everybody is froze, I click trigger and go the black screen, then click trigger again and go to the menu. I have never been stuck in this process and it always happens the same way. Are you using the starting cave? If yes - try to disable it and see what happens.

In my experience it is caused by adding new animations, so I don't think SL full will be different. I got the same happen after installing FG for example.

14 hours ago, prinyo said:

Seems it gets confused sometimes after changing animations. It happens for me quite regularly after running FNIS. Basically I load a save, everybody is froze, I click trigger and go the black screen, then click trigger again and go to the menu. I have never been stuck in this process and it always happens the same way. Are you using the starting cave? If yes - try to disable it and see what happens.

In my experience it is caused by adding new animations, so I don't think SL full will be different. I got the same happen after installing FG for example.

Oh hot damn, disabling the playroom was all it took to make things work. Now we're cooking

48 minutes ago, Sasquatcher said:

Does anyone know if Defeat works for VR, or is it too script heavy?

I haven't tried Defeat as I think it will be problematic in VR in the way it suddenly takes away control from the player. Also the resist functionality depends on keyboard and I'm not sure if the controllers will work. But maybe it is worth investigating further.

5 hours ago, Sasquatcher said:

Does anyone know if Defeat works for VR, or is it too script heavy?

Surprisingly well from what I've seen. I've disabled the 'player' side because I highly doubted it would work, but subduing works fine as well as follower commands.

I do recommend remapping the hotkey to something easy to find like Num0, because there's nothing fun about trying to use the motion controllers and keyboard with a headset.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2019 at 7:09 AM, B0ss plz said:

Any updates? Been nearly a month now. Very intrigued too see where things are now.

I haven't been testing anything new and updating the thread as it seems that some players use the alpha of the full and some use the light SL. So the benefit from this thread is way less than I expected when I started it. And I believe/hope at some point, sooner or later, there will be a full SL for VR released for download. Also I realized how many mods are there that I don't use and won't be able to test just because I have no idea what it looks like when the work correctly. I was hoping for people to join the conversation with ideas about mods to be tested, but it didn't happen (so far). Between the mods that do work for SL Light and FG 90% of my use cases are covered, so I have no idea what can be considered important to test further.

After the tests and research I have done so far it seems that the main problem preventing mods from working correctly is that SL light doesn't send an event when the scene is finished. This causes for example SL Solution to not update quests, Defeat to lead to NPCs behaving strangely and so on. Sending of a mod event is a functionality of SKSE so adding it to SL Light would mean adding SKSE as a requirement for it. This can be done by somebody who has an experience with SKSE, I feel it is bit above my current level.

What I have been trying to achieve in the past few days (unsuccessful for now) is to make SL Solutions work as I want to use it's follower capabilities to handle all PC related scenes in SL Light. This will be something helpful even after SL Full VR is released as the problem with the player involvement in scenes will not be resolved any time soon.

I would suggest everybody who wants the VR port of SL Full to be offered for download to voice their opinion in the appropriate threads as this is the only way it will get more priority than it has now.

1 hour ago, prinyo said:

I haven't been testing anything new and updating the thread as it seems that some players use the alpha of the full and some use the light SL. So the benefit from this thread is way less than I expected when I started it. And I believe/hope at some point, sooner or later, there will be a full SL for VR released for download. Also I realized how many mods are there that I don't use and won't be able to test just because I have no idea what it looks like when the work correctly. I was hoping for people to join the conversation with ideas about mods to be tested, but it didn't happen (so far). Between the mods that do work for SL Light and FG 90% of my use cases are covered, so I have no idea what can be considered important to test further.

After the tests and research I have done so far it seems that the main problem preventing mods from working correctly is that SL light doesn't send an event when the scene is finished. This causes for example SL Solution to not update quests, Defeat to lead to NPCs behaving strangely and so on. Sending of a mod event is a functionality of SKSE so adding it to SL Light would mean adding SKSE as a requirement for it. This can be done by somebody who has an experience with SKSE, I feel it is bit above my current level.

What I have been trying to achieve in the past few days (unsuccessful for now) is to make SL Solutions work as I want to use it's follower capabilities to handle all PC related scenes in SL Light. This will be something helpful even after SL Full VR is released as the problem with the player involvement in scenes will not be resolved any time soon.

I would suggest everybody who wants the VR port of SL Full to be offered for download to voice their opinion in the appropriate threads as this is the only way it will get more priority than it has now.

Wow, thanks for the reply. Hopefully things will come along, enjoying the game as it is now but playing it how SE was would be great!

On 1/29/2019 at 12:00 PM, prinyo said:

What is considered an appropriate thread? 

12 hours ago, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Here's a question I keep asking myself: how many people actually play SK VR vs. regular Old or Newrim? Are there enough players to justify the work required to overcome the technical hurdles of converting SL Full to VR?

How is this even relevant here?

On 2/7/2019 at 7:13 PM, Ernest Lemmingway said:

Player demand. You yourself suggested folks voice their opinion in the appropriate threads so a VR port of SL Full would be given priority. Are there enough people who want a port for @Ashal to make it a higher priority?

Half of this thread is about the fact that the port is already done.

What you refer to is my post where I say:

How is a question about if something should be done relevant in a thread discussing that it is already done?

I also consider the idea about counting players in such a way as nonsensical, especially in the specific case. Thankfully the SKSE team and many mod authors do not follow it. But I will point out that as the time goes by the number of  players of the pancake Skyrim will be less and less, the number of players of SkyrimVR will only grow.