SexLab mods that work in SkyrimVR

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure which animations you are referring to but spinning will be a pain (and nausea inducing for me!) so you need to see if there are spin patches for whatever animation set you are using.

As far as I can see there are No spin patches for Devious Devices 5.1 (Not sure if the new DD NG has these included or not) but if in doubt possibly safe to keep enabled

Nospin for SUM & POP 

No spin for Zaz 8+

Doesn't fix everything and some mods will continue .. I've noticed it in Captured Dreams and Maria Eden 

You may want to try installing VRIK Actions mod and tweak the settings as it turns off/on particular elements of VRIK when you enter/exit animations. 

There was someone that posted a sl vr setvehicle patch which seems to fix all spins in furnitures .. at least that's the good news .. The bad news is that it places your character about 5 meters up in the air so, if you're entering furniture, you'll be hovering above it. Was hoping the author might find a solution to this but nothing as yet.

The only other thing I can advise, if you are spinning try to keep your head still and adjust with your right controller to slow the spin down and then really carefully move your head and you can maintain a level of stability until the animation has stopped.. Doesn't always work and if you move the right controller joystick in the wrong direction .. in effect increasing the spin .. you end up with with bluey grey screen and high pitched noise .. 

The other thing I have done myself is remove any mods using HDT and move to CBPC and HDT to SMP mods. Not only does this fix chains actually working but also a better experience with furniture interactions.

9 hours ago, jc321 said:

Not sure which animations you are referring to but spinning will be a pain (and nausea inducing for me!) so you need to see if there are spin patches for whatever animation set you are using.

As far as I can see there are No spin patches for Devious Devices 5.1 (Not sure if the new DD NG has these included or not) but if in doubt possibly safe to keep enabled

Nospin for SUM & POP 

No spin for Zaz 8+

Doesn't fix everything and some mods will continue .. I've noticed it in Captured Dreams and Maria Eden 

You may want to try installing VRIK Actions mod and tweak the settings as it turns off/on particular elements of VRIK when you enter/exit animations. 

There was someone that posted a sl vr setvehicle patch which seems to fix all spins in furnitures .. at least that's the good news .. The bad news is that it places your character about 5 meters up in the air so, if you're entering furniture, you'll be hovering above it. Was hoping the author might find a solution to this but nothing as yet.

The only other thing I can advise, if you are spinning try to keep your head still and adjust with your right controller to slow the spin down and then really carefully move your head and you can maintain a level of stability until the animation has stopped.. Doesn't always work and if you move the right controller joystick in the wrong direction .. in effect increasing the spin .. you end up with with bluey grey screen and high pitched noise .. 

The other thing I have done myself is remove any mods using HDT and move to CBPC and HDT to SMP mods. Not only does this fix chains actually working but also a better experience with furniture interactions.

Ah it might be captured dreams! Thanks so much! :D I'll test without it. :) 

9 hours ago, jc321 said:

Nospin for SUM & POP 

No spin for Zaz 8+

For the record i'm using Billy's animation pack and.... i forget where i got the other one but tried to disable both and no joy. I'm also using ZaZ and the patch. Thanks for your help. :) 

On 1/1/2024 at 3:02 AM, jc321 said:

Nospin for SUM & POP 

No spin for Zaz 8+

Unfortunately disabling Captured Dreams wasn't the solution.

2 hours ago, Kitsunetsuki said:

Unfortunately disabling Captured Dreams wasn't the solution.

the issue isn't with Captured dreams or any mod really, it's more to do with the animations and furnitures provided from ZaZ, and DD .. So .. where I see a spin with Captured Dreams is either the scene in the shop where you are hung up and have also seen it when stuck outside on display. Unfortunately it's those specific furniture animations being used which haven't been patched.

To add to the complexity one of the Nospin patches may fix said animation/furniture but then maybe subsequently replaced as it's included/altered within a certain mod putting the issue back in.

Slaverun Reloaded (was just playing the other day) unfortunately caused a spin when kneeling (outside whiterun) but I'm pretty sure I didn't get this issue before which probably means something has overriden the patch (or I've just forgotten and it was always there).

My advice is, read this thread .. there's some good stuff in here with guidance and patches (and associated threads).

If you really want to play the mod and want to limit the spin either see if you can tweak vrik actions (from Nexus) 

or there is a setvehicle patch (which is in one of these threads but can't find, but can send you a copy) which will pretty much stop the nospin for furnitures but will place your character about 20 feet in the air to the furniture .. Not ideal but can get over that hurdle.

12 hours ago, jc321 said:

the issue isn't with Captured dreams or any mod really, it's more to do with the animations and furnitures provided from ZaZ, and DD .. So .. where I see a spin with Captured Dreams is either the scene in the shop where you are hung up and have also seen it when stuck outside on display. Unfortunately it's those specific furniture animations being used which haven't been patched.

To add to the complexity one of the Nospin patches may fix said animation/furniture but then maybe subsequently replaced as it's included/altered within a certain mod putting the issue back in.

Slaverun Reloaded (was just playing the other day) unfortunately caused a spin when kneeling (outside whiterun) but I'm pretty sure I didn't get this issue before which probably means something has overriden the patch (or I've just forgotten and it was always there).

My advice is, read this thread .. there's some good stuff in here with guidance and patches (and associated threads).

If you really want to play the mod and want to limit the spin either see if you can tweak vrik actions (from Nexus) 

or there is a setvehicle patch (which is in one of these threads but can't find, but can send you a copy) which will pretty much stop the nospin for furnitures but will place your character about 20 feet in the air to the furniture .. Not ideal but can get over that hurdle.

Thanks for your advice again, much appreciated. You're a wonderful person. I'll keep an eye out and try tinkering with patches and such and see what i come up with. :) 

• 3 weeks later...