Jump to content
haxmo

SkyrimVR Sexlab Lite Temporary Patch

Recommended Posts

A quick fix to disable the forced 3rd person mode where you float in the air during an animation.

The player model is still invisible though.

Data.zip

Share this post


Link to post

That's cool!

I tried to enable the player movement control, but that sent me up high again. 

The problem is that the view is set at almost the center of the scene and if you move around in your room the scene gets moved to your current position. So in most animations you can't take a position that makes sense as the other actor will be moved also. 

 

If we can find a solution for this problem and manage top enable roomscale movement of the player I believe that would be the best way to experience sex scenes that include the player.  Many people want their point of view to be part of the animation (to be in the head of the player character) but with many animations this is a bad experience. This is easy to test playing Flatrim with VorpX and a first person mod. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, prinyo said:

That's cool!

I tried to enable the player movement control, but that sent me up high again. 

The problem is that the view is set at almost the center of the scene and if you move around in your room the scene gets moved to your current position. So in most animations you can't take a position that makes sense as the other actor will be moved also. 

 

If we can find a solution for this problem and manage top enable roomscale movement of the player I believe that would be the best way to experience sex scenes that include the player.  Many people want their point of view to be part of the animation (to be in the head of the player character) but with many animations this is a bad experience. This is easy to test playing Flatrim with VorpX and a first person mod. 

I did actually get around to fixing that

 

sslActorAlias.pex

Share this post


Link to post

Flower Girls spawns a clone of the player, and the clone takes her/his place in the scene. I think that's the best solution.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah that’s why i switched to using FG. 

 

N.b. : sksevr is out so the full blown SL for VR is only a matter of time. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/8/2018 at 10:07 AM, haxmo said:

I did actually get around to fixing that

 

sslActorAlias.pex

The npc will still move if you get too close. No clip doesn't work either. :frown: It's so close!

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, mcgonigle1234 said:

The npc will still move if you get too close. No clip doesn't work either. :frown: It's so close!

 

Add this under [VR] in SkyrimVR.ini (in Documents\My Games\Skyrim VR) :

 

bAllowVRCheating=1

 

Create the file if it doesn't exist. 

However this will allow you to get "into" the NPCs and it is not the best solution.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, forcingregistrationgisdumb said:

Does this mean with this patch I can see sexlab animations in VR from the first person?

Depends what you mean by this. You are been put in the position of the player character but you are free to move and reposition yourself the way you want. So you can experience the scene yourself. Some animations are better for this purpose than others. 

 

Alternatively if you want to watch you character in the scenes - FG offers that. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 4/8/2018 at 7:07 AM, haxmo said:

I did actually get around to fixing that

 

sslActorAlias.pex

I dropped this file into my scripts folder (and overwrote the existing file) but I still can't move my character during the scene.  Is there something else I need to do to make this work?  Thanks for your effort here.

 

Edit:  So maybe it's just a lack of understanding on my part of what this fix does.  I can move my character in room scale (i.e., by physically moving my real life self around) but I can't reposition my character using the controllers (other than rotation).  If that's "working as intended" then it's fine.  

 

What I would really like to get to is to be able to move my character using the controllers.  Then, with no clipping turned on, I would have the flexibility to put myself into any position more readily.  Thanks again for your hard work here.

Share this post


Link to post

I'm thinking at this stage of both VR technology, roomscale, and SkyrimVR, an even lighter version of sexlab lite, with only a few chosen animations that works seamlessly with VR and roomscale would be a temporary solution atm.

 

example missionary animations, trying to lay on top of an actor is just awkward, and immersion breaking. 

 

I think animations that require the player to either be sitting or standing work "fairly" seamlessly.

 

is it possible to just delete some of the animation files without breaking sexlab? and if so, anyone know a animation viewer app? quite a lot of animations to go through.

 

or maybe could use more animation types, by setting up stages with roomscale in mind.

example: stage 1 standing, stage 2 actor poses long enough for player to get into position, then stage 3 animation starts 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

My ideal would be a combination of orbmace's suggestion and what Flower Girls does. Take/edit/make a few animations that/to work well from a VR perspective, then spawn a headless copy of the player character and position the camera where the head would be. This is how the VR mod for Honey Select does it and gives you essentially the same perspective as prerecorded VR porn.

Share this post


Link to post

hmm that might work, if possible to spawn a headless body, there are so many animations to choose from, find the right ones, and could be very immersive.

 

as for the current inviable body, I have come across a few sexlab animations that are really cool and immersive, like standing ones where your holding the actor up, get a real feel for where all this VR is going..

 

Though what I'm going to do this point in time, if I understand correctly.  I'm going to delete all the animations from sslAnimationDefaults.psc then start adding animation that work seamlessly with VR, then compile into a new .pex file.

 

would anyone be interested in creating a community approved VR animation list? (there are quite a lot)

Share this post


Link to post

Found a mod on the nexus called VR body,(lookes like if gives you a body with arms, legs, torso, I haven't messed around with it yet. Has anyone tried this out with SL?

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, lokixvIII said:

Found a mod on the nexus called VR body,(lookes like if gives you a body with arms, legs, torso, I haven't messed around with it yet. Has anyone tried this out with SL?

 

Doesn't work, you will still watch the scene from the side. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×