prinyo

SexLab mods that work in SkyrimVR

I'd like to get SL Triggers working in VR.  It loads in MCM and works almost entirely, except for the part where you select the actual affect to apply.  The list pops up but I cannot select anything in it.

Is this a common issue when porting over from SE?

19 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

The author created and then pulled a VR version because it was too buggy.  I think we'd have to get them VR.

Is it that game breaking? Do you lose more than dialogue?

Yeah, for one thing it seems to be breaking simple slavery's auction and many of the follow up mods to that. sewer rats, sanguine debauchery, prison overhaul. A lot of other mods didn't work that had fuz ro d'oh stated as a required mod.

I'm just an average joe and honestly I might have overlooked something simple and silly, though.. but I really doubt that could be the case with the amount of time i've spent trying to get these mods to work.

(plus, not being able to read why an npc is performing a certain act, be it sexual or not, is maybe able to called game breaking on its own. it snaps me out of my immersion all the time, which is a pretty big deal breaker because let's face it we luv VR for the immersion :P)  

P.S. I have some quarters, half a can of redbull and a used tissue that's almost dried up so it could be reused again. where can i donate for this man's VR headset?

2 hours ago, raindrops12345 said:

P.S. I have some quarters, half a can of redbull and a used tissue that's almost dried up so it could be reused again. where can i donate for this man's VR headset?

Nexus link

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109?tab=posts

Github (you could grab it, build it, but it may cause crashing)

https://github.com/shadeMe/Fuz-Ro-D-oh-64

Alternative fix if you have free time and tenacity

On 1/10/2020 at 8:42 AM, 7osisg4d said:

I'd like to get SL Triggers working in VR.  It loads in MCM and works almost entirely, except for the part where you select the actual affect to apply.  The list pops up but I cannot select anything in it.

Here is the patched script, overwrite the file that you have with this one:

sl_triggersSetup.pex

Tested it and it works with it.

3 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

What did you have to fix in the PSC?

It is looking in the list of assigned actions to see what has already been assigned there in order to put the selector there. Since there is nothing assigned yet it returns "nothing" (I guess null). So the pointer gets added "nowhere". I added checks to see if it is empty to make it 1 instead. So now for an unassigned action it will start from the second item in the list (position 1).

In Flatrim this probably returns 0 so it works. It is a quirk in PapyrusUtil it seems, more specifically in JsonUtil.

Is anyone able to get Defeat to allow multiple assaults? Everytime I try, the first assault works but right before the animation should trigger for the second assault, all the NPCs go into combat instead. The papyrus log says my character is not valid because it's already animating. I keep trying new tweaks with a new game save everytime but I dont seem to be having any luck. Just wanna see if other people have this working so I know I'm not crazy and can keep trying to fix it. 

Does anyone know a good quest for Devious Devices ?
I had installed Cursed Loot but it was too much for me...
I couldn't play Skyrim normally anymore.
I am grateful for any advice.

Does anyone of you know if Devious Lore
is running in VR ?