SexLab mods that work in SkyrimVR

I'd like to get SL Triggers working in VR.  It loads in MCM and works almost entirely, except for the part where you select the actual affect to apply.  The list pops up but I cannot select anything in it.

Is this a common issue when porting over from SE?

19 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

The author created and then pulled a VR version because it was too buggy.  I think we'd have to get them VR.

Is it that game breaking? Do you lose more than dialogue?

Yeah, for one thing it seems to be breaking simple slavery's auction and many of the follow up mods to that. sewer rats, sanguine debauchery, prison overhaul. A lot of other mods didn't work that had fuz ro d'oh stated as a required mod.

I'm just an average joe and honestly I might have overlooked something simple and silly, though.. but I really doubt that could be the case with the amount of time i've spent trying to get these mods to work.

(plus, not being able to read why an npc is performing a certain act, be it sexual or not, is maybe able to called game breaking on its own. it snaps me out of my immersion all the time, which is a pretty big deal breaker because let's face it we luv VR for the immersion :P)  

P.S. I have some quarters, half a can of redbull and a used tissue that's almost dried up so it could be reused again. where can i donate for this man's VR headset?

2 hours ago, raindrops12345 said:

P.S. I have some quarters, half a can of redbull and a used tissue that's almost dried up so it could be reused again. where can i donate for this man's VR headset?

Nexus link

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109?tab=posts

Github (you could grab it, build it, but it may cause crashing)

https://github.com/shadeMe/Fuz-Ro-D-oh-64

Alternative fix if you have free time and tenacity

On 1/10/2020 at 8:42 AM, 7osisg4d said:

I'd like to get SL Triggers working in VR.  It loads in MCM and works almost entirely, except for the part where you select the actual affect to apply.  The list pops up but I cannot select anything in it.

Here is the patched script, overwrite the file that you have with this one:

sl_triggersSetup.pex

Tested it and it works with it.

3 hours ago, 7osisg4d said:

What did you have to fix in the PSC?

It is looking in the list of assigned actions to see what has already been assigned there in order to put the selector there. Since there is nothing assigned yet it returns "nothing" (I guess null). So the pointer gets added "nowhere". I added checks to see if it is empty to make it 1 instead. So now for an unassigned action it will start from the second item in the list (position 1).

In Flatrim this probably returns 0 so it works. It is a quirk in PapyrusUtil it seems, more specifically in JsonUtil.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone able to get Defeat to allow multiple assaults? Everytime I try, the first assault works but right before the animation should trigger for the second assault, all the NPCs go into combat instead. The papyrus log says my character is not valid because it's already animating. I keep trying new tweaks with a new game save everytime but I dont seem to be having any luck. Just wanna see if other people have this working so I know I'm not crazy and can keep trying to fix it. 

You can tweak Cursed Loot to reduce or remove (set probability to 0) what you don't like. CL does a LOT of stuff, overlaping with what other mods provide, some of them disabled by default.

Another mod that I use for content is Mia's Lair, it's a quest that eventually gives you ownership of a castle as a player home, with BDSM (in basement) and hedonist (the main hall) flavour.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2020 at 6:58 PM, 7osisg4d said:

Nexus link

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15109?tab=posts

Github (you could grab it, build it, but it may cause crashing)

https://github.com/shadeMe/Fuz-Ro-D-oh-64

Alternative fix if you have free time and tenacity

im thinking about finding a way we could start a page where we can make upload and share generated voice files?

ps is there some way I can help? a to do list of sorts? Currently trying to get caught up (vet modder :) new to lovers lab)

Could someone upload their vr random sex compatibility? I saw the chat about how to get it working on page 2 but without context on exactly what to do with the CK it's a bit confusing... Have everything else working even defeat to the extent it can.

55 minutes ago, gavin621 said:

Could someone upload their vr random sex compatibility? I saw the chat about how to get it working on page 2 but without context on exactly what to do with the CK it's a bit confusing...

It should "just work". You need to use the Oldrim version of the mod.

The SSE version contains a DLL file that is not compatible with SkyrimVR. Updated the first post in this thread also to include this note.

On 5/9/2019 at 1:59 AM, Kerticana said:

I am so confused on how to get the oldrim files compatible to vr. Im not entirely sure what you mean by putting it into SE's CK. Installing SE again and maybe its the mod folder? Cant even get the game to start when I have Defeat enabled otherwise the game does start.

"Edit" Wait its creation kit isnt it... smfh....

I picked up the oldrim files for random sex installed like any other mod and it is stopping the game from launching...may be having issues with understanding steps above as I have never used ck...is it necessary? defeat and dangrous nights seem to work. 

7 hours ago, gavin621 said:

I picked up the oldrim files for random sex installed like any other mod and it is stopping the game from launching...may be having issues with understanding steps above as I have never used ck...is it necessary? defeat and dangrous nights seem to work. 

Hmm, yes, I forgot that it has a bsa file. The bsa needs to be extracted.

Use this, it is the Oldrim mod already converted and working in SkyrimVR:

SC07SexLabRandomAttack 20160917 for VR.7z

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have a few question about Skyrim VR. I'm getting ready my Skyrim VR while waiting for the VR to arrive (tommorw).

I have been installing mods from nexus SSE. Using VR version where I can . Is this the best way to mod Skyrim VR ?

From what I get, most SSE mods (followers) work for VR too. Is it true ?

I read that you can't grab corpses/npcs in VR ? Is it true ? Also is there a way to fix it or a work around for example a paralise that ragdolls the enemy?

How stable is skyrim VR with ENB and mods ?

Lastly, any tips for a new commer in the VR world (mostly skyrim and fallout) ? (I'm thinking about play only 30 mins then rest unitl I get used to the VR)

1 hour ago, Tomkin said:

Hey I have a few question about Skyrim VR. I'm getting ready my Skyrim VR while waiting for the VR to arrive (tommorw).

I have been installing mods from nexus SSE. Using VR version where I can . Is this the best way to mod Skyrim VR ?

From what I get, most SSE mods (followers) work for VR too. Is it true ?

I read that you can't grab corpses/npcs in VR ? Is it true ? Also is there a way to fix it or a work around for example a paralise that ragdolls the enemy?

How stable is skyrim VR with ENB and mods ?

Lastly, any tips for a new commer in the VR world (mostly skyrim and fallout) ? (I'm thinking about play only 30 mins then rest unitl I get used to the VR)

Modding VR version is very similar to SE.
You can't grab corpses in VR, but you can move them with shield. There's no mod that allows moving bodies yet.
ENB with VR works, but you need to use ENBs specifically made for VR. Keep in mind that they are very heavy and if you plan to play +60fps you can forget using ENB if you don't have extremely powerful rig.

2 hours ago, Tomkin said:

I read that you can't grab corpses/npcs in VR

I have not tried myself but people say this mod helps for SkyrimVR. In FO4VR you can move bodies by grabbing them behind the pipboy - bring your left hand in front of your face so the body gets hidden by the pipboy and activate the body with the right hand.  

2 hours ago, Tomkin said:

Lastly, any tips for a new commer in the VR world (mostly skyrim and fallout)

It all depends on how susceptible to motion sickens you are. If you are, then:

- Forget about FO4VR for now. It is terribly  unstable on any PC. 

- Stat playing with vanilla Skyrim and only add "functional" mods at the beginning - avoid mods that can impact the framerate. You would need to make sure it runs at the highest possible fps with no (big) drops. So - CBBE, SOS, most SexLab mods are OK; texture mods, "populated" type mods that add NPCs are  not. Add mods gradually as you play in the following days and weeks. 

- Start with teleport and don't force yourself with the smooth locomotion.  

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone.

I'm having a bit of an issue with Defeat. I wanted to make some cash by putting wounded bandits into a sack and deliver them to town guards. As soon as they're about to tell me their price, i get a CTD. I then tried to offer them for sex, no CTD but the guard really got offended ?(male prisoner / male guard).

It seems the script calculating the value of the prisoner is causing this crash. Anyone aware if this is a know issue ? 

On 4/27/2020 at 12:00 AM, Tomkin said:

It's a frustrating limitation that I hope someone resolves one day.

For the moment, the best workaround I know of is True Telekinesis, a mod that allows you to manipulate larger physics objects such as bodies with Telekinesis. I manually teach add the spell to each new PC when I start the game. 

On 2/19/2020 at 3:55 PM, jayinmay said:

Is anyone able to get Defeat to allow multiple assaults? Everytime I try, the first assault works but right before the animation should trigger for the second assault, all the NPCs go into combat instead. The papyrus log says my character is not valid because it's already animating. I keep trying new tweaks with a new game save everytime but I dont seem to be having any luck. Just wanna see if other people have this working so I know I'm not crazy and can keep trying to fix it. 

Second this, in case anyone found a fix or is also struggling.

Currently being defeated results in one assault, which always ends in the scene breaking and enemies starting to attack again.

Same issue with SL Adventures, actually- scenes that should have multiple participants are cut short after the first sequence is over.

Anyone found a fix?