Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

• 2 weeks later...
File hidden

This file has currently been set to hidden by the author of the file. You cannot look at this file page or download any files relating to this file until the author makes the file visible to the public again.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly I'd like to thank the author for this race. :) I love it!

Is it possible to use a UNP body with this? The one it comes with is a bit too busty for my taste ^^;

So far this is what I've managed with this race, I feel like it is quite close :3

ScreenShot8_zpsp8cpwggg.png

• 2 weeks later...

does the sophia face unp body have physics, and if not can i manually pick a unp body that does have physics and just replace the files like that?  also can i do that with textures.?  i use cbbe now but since this is standalone i should be able to have unp on this race correct?  i know its lots of questions as i am still learning so if anyone can provide help it is greatly appreciated, thx in advance.

• 1 month later...

Here is my copy of the Lovergirl files straight from my game. 3/4 of my characters are these beauties.attachicon.gifLovergirl Race Dawnguard v1_0_2-29766-1-0-2.rarattachicon.gifLovergirl Race Optional Sophia Face UNP v1_0-29766-1-0-0.rar

Thank you very much sir for uploading. So far, no problems. I'm glad that the 'newer' racemenu can now handle Lover's girls facegen and morphs now. Back then, I had so many problems with running this using ECE.

• 1 month later...

Hi, all.

The issue I'm having is the followers are there, but all I see are their weapons, eyebrows and mouths.  I have the main Lovergirl Pack, and the the Follower Pack (no individual followers).  I have ECE installed but the ECE.esp is disabled in MO.  I also have Racemenu, Racemenu Compatibility and ShowRacemenu Alternative, if that helps figure this out.

So, what am I doing wrong?

• 5 months later...

any main file downloadable for the lovegirls folowers ?

i try instal the unique file in tis post with the meshes and textures added but i have 2 bugs .

before only the file folower . miss all meshes and textures = folowers ghost

after i try add the 2 files meshes and textures = crash freeze

• 2 weeks later...