Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I downloaded the followers from some post above, but i get a massive fps hit when one of those is around, I filled a room with all DOA followers and some other ramdom stand alone ones and no fps hit at all, but just adding ONE of those alone makes my fps go from 50+ to 15-20. I dont know if its caused by that particular version or if theres anythin i can do about it? ><

Im using realvision enb, everything else works fine and i just reinstalled everything from scratch a few days ago, got everything working so far, enb, hdt, bounce, decent fps and such....

Hello, I downloaded the followers from some post above, but i get a massive fps hit when one of those is around, I filled a room with all DOA followers and some other ramdom stand alone ones and no fps hit at all, but just adding ONE of those alone makes my fps go from 50+ to 15-20. I dont know if its caused by that particular version or if theres anythin i can do about it? ><

Im using realvision enb, everything else works fine and i just reinstalled everything from scratch a few days ago, got everything working so far, enb, hdt, bounce, decent fps and such....

I think it is a problem of insufficient videoram or mismanagement, when it is almost full

you can not use different types of high resolution textures in the same time, same location, including PC/NPC and followers with different type of HD texyures,

the only way is to use the same HD texture for all (PC-NPC-Followers), or use less mHD textures mod for environments, and less active mods, or obtain a new GPU with at least 4GB of videoram,

Nvidia have better memory management if use ENBs with Skyrim

Thanks for answering but I'm pretty sure thats not it.

What I meant is that just adding ONE of those in an empty room is already a massive fps hit for me, I also tried without enb and its the same, pretty sure its that package with the followers + dawnguard thing from the mediafire post above its messing somethin around with my setup, because looking around all i could find besides that one (since its deleted from everywhere else xD), were charlotte and nina separately which odd enough look EXACTLY the same but having those 2 at the same time (having uninstalled the package first ofc) i get no fps hit at all even with all the other followers inside the temple of kynareth in whiterun for example.

So if anyone has another version or the separate followers ( specially scarlet) would be greatly apreciated :0

In the end i found out the problem (pure luck pretty much), it wasnt either the lovergirl mods or my pc.

My last save was in the drunken huntsman where all of them were and I have skse along the normal tesv.exe shortcut in the desktop and accidentely entered the game with tesv.exe (got a bunch of errors while loading save xD) but when it finished loading i had the full 60FPS with all the lovergirls around xD compared to the 7fps i was getting with all of them there with SKSE.

And since so far i didnt have so many mods installed remembered the only new mod i had from when i played last year was FNIS Sexy Move and yes just removing that, ran fnis generator thing again and 60fps with skse aswell now ><. Most likely was my fault aswell cos i remember i installed that sexy move thing then the victoria high heels animation thingie over it then at some point changed it again within sexy move... xD

Ill have to be more careful xD.

Hello, I'm new to the modding community and I have been trying to install the Lovergirls mod but it crashes everytime I change to Female in the character creation menu. ( Under the Lovergirls tab of course )

I have nothing else installed ( Since I was troubleshooting to see whats wrong ) but even with nothing else installed, just Lovergirls v1.0.7 Dawnguard, the game still crashes when I change to Female.

My Skyrim does indeed have Dawnguard and the latest game version available so..any help would be appreciated. :(

I love this Race but I am having trouble running it with the Monli Race/Followers, I really just want the followers, they are some of the most beautiful characters I have found, is it possible to make  all the Lovergirl followers standalone?

The race compatibility is already altered using Monli, and with UFO it works great, until I load this one.

Has anyone got UFO, Monli Race/followers, and LovergirlRace/followers to work together?

I have tried all the different Race compatibility patches, and racial Compatibility and I can get that worked out so it doesn't alter the script "PlayerVampireQuestScript.psc"( I get the conflict message when the game starts)  but then none of my follower's react to the "follow me" command, and any follower I had with me after getting the mods loaded just walks away, so possibly something else was affected as well.......I am at a loss for ideas, just wish these followers were standalone, any suggestions, anyone?

edit: Btw, I have actually been running UFO with AFT for the last year with no problem as per the instructions here on Steams "Ultimate Mod guide - 2014 edition"- http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=162424244scroll down to -  UFO and AFT - The best of both mods for Followers,, 

I am new here I hope it was okay to post the link to steam.

One last thing, does anyone know all the armors that the followers use, or have a list already made? Thanks a lot.

edit: I just opened the armors with nifskope and figured out what they were.......

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what happened to BSnake? I've been browsing this thread for a while and his last post/update/anything seems to be.. well.. too long ago. I'd love to see Lovergirls as a finished product (ideally with an installer to help properly change the body, but I'm reaching for the stars here). At the very least I'd like to know what body mod the 'most recent version we've been provided a link to' uses. Thanks in advance for any info!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...