Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

RaceMenu now have the same slider features like ECE as a CharGen Extension plugin for most all Races.

So, is Lovergirls Race realy "heavily outdated" or just for ECE? 

I see this pictures and damn .. please bring Lovergirls back :D

Or Iuki can u please upload a zip with the old Lovergirls Race files on mediafire or Mega or is it forbidden? (then sorry that i ask)

Or Iuki can u please upload a zip with the old Lovergirls Race files on mediafire or Mega or is it forbidden? (then sorry that i ask)

For Lovegirls Race files, You have to ask the author http://www.loverslab.com/user/2343-bsnake/ or waiting for the new version compatible with ECE v1.2

Lovegirl Race with ECE  (the Nose and the Eye in the screen is PERFECTION..! ^_^ )

http://fireden.net.nyud.net/4chan/images.4chan.org//vg/src/1363666756930.jpg

RaceMenu now have the same slider features like ECE as a CharGen Extension plugin for most all Races.

So, is Lovergirls Race realy "heavily outdated" or just for ECE? 

Yes. Heavily outdated. The chargen extentisons don't work with Lovergirl either.

I haven't read the 17pages on here, I am sorry for that if I missed something important... Which I most likely did.

Using the link to Nexus the mod seems down, is anyone able to upload the mod and if not... perhaps .. point into a direction where it might, by accident, be found? :- )

Question guys, you see there is an old save of mine.. I am using ECE then Race Menu... when I change my character appearance it has more than 52 eyes and 300+hair

The problem with my new save(new character).. is that it only shows 100 hairs and 52 eyes.. anyone know how can I do it? but if I choose nord all hair are in there.. o.o

• 3 weeks later...