Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

Varithina, do you have any link to the actual Lovergirls Followers Pack?

Ooops, just found it on the previous page.  Sorry 'bout that!

No worries, though the answer would have been no, as I ignore followers completely, do not install them and only use them in game when the quests require me to.

Which is why the dawnguard vampire quest bugs me as you do not seem to be able to do it without hauling serena around.  And the base game version of her is a wimp.  There again I have no idea at what level they expect you to be doing that quest line, its usually around lv30-40 when I start it.

Though to be honest I do keep thinking about setting up a p2p server using edonkey or emule on my data server, and using that to host, lost/large files for everybody.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I really wish that somebody would pick this up and bring it back to life, perhaps with a high-poly head like the Citrus head mesh. The Lovergirls were so adorable.

I hope to do so. I have a new head mesh and photo-real textures pack I developed especially for this mod. I don't think there are enough anime-stylization mods out there for Skyrim & believe instead of creating an entirely new mod, simply build on the Lovergirl race mod.

Unfortnately, the esp file I have will not open in the Creation Kit. It crashes it out.

I have PMed BSnake to ask for assistance as well as permission, but not heard back as yet. Fingers crossed!

T

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Nightstalker682 said:

does anybody know when the the creator of the lovergirls race and followers intends on making the mod available again, getting my new PC soo and i need a new copy of the mod

Not too sure but I posted a link on the page 18 of this thread for it, should be the last post on the page, or at least it is when I checked just now.

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

Not too sure but I posted a link on the page 18 of this thread for it, should be the last post on the page, or at least it is when I checked just now.

thanks mate, im hoping that most of the 120+ mods i currently use get ported over for Skyrim Special Edition

some of the mods i have will work on SE, but most wont

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, StradexRen4ever said:

is there a non dawngard version that's been re uploaded? 

Not to sure if there ever was a non dawnguard version of the race mod, I know from the front page some of the followers do not need dawngaurd, but the race itself not too sure, the one I posted was the only version of the race I had.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Mr Hentai said:

Not sure if anyone asked this already, but how do I edit this in body slide? Only asking because I've been changing the UNP body but this race doesn't seem affected by it. Body only changed for all the default races.

The lovergirl race comes with it's own body mesh. If you open the mod folder and go to data/meshes, you should be able to find it (it might be named differently than femaleBody_0.nif, I don't recall). You can easily replace the body simply by building any body you want in bodyslide, finding the generated femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files in your explorer, and manually overwriting the body that comes with lovergirls. If you are using mod organizer, you might want to use the override folder for that.

15 hours ago, Alan47 said:

The lovergirl race comes with it's own body mesh. If you open the mod folder and go to data/meshes, you should be able to find it (it might be named differently than femaleBody_0.nif, I don't recall). You can easily replace the body simply by building any body you want in bodyslide, finding the generated femalebody_0.nif and femalebody_1.nif files in your explorer, and manually overwriting the body that comes with lovergirls. If you are using mod organizer, you might want to use the override folder for that.

I was hoping for a way to add the mod's body mesh to body slide, but this is a lot better than I had in mind since I could just use presets and Fair Skin Complexion. Thanks for the help. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Kaniel said:

I tried porting this mod to Skyrim Special Edition, but I'm having a problem.

I deleted "RaceCompatibility.esm" since Race Compatibility has already been ported to SSE, so I'm using it instead of the original ".esm".

Then I used NIF Optimizer for the meshes and the Creation Kit to convert "Lovergirl Race.esp", but the game crashes when I select the Lovergirl race.
How can I fix it?

Try going back to the version that required racecompatabilty, and then load the thing into xedit and see if there are any errors on the lovegirl race.esp, if it does produce some and I would be surprised if it does not open the lovegirl race up and work your way down all the esp entries and check to see if they are what they are supposed to be rather than what it thinks they are.

I converted a couple of weapons mods and for some reason the mods weapons settings had all the crit data changed to door transitions, but it was just a matter of drag from the main skyrim esm to overwrite the mods stuff, tedious to say the least.