Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

I can't wait for the next version either...

@Novaqh: Do you have race compatibility installed, the latest version? If you installed a vampire mod are you sure you added the patch for it ?

For exemple race compatibility asks you if you have better vampire or vampiric thirst. The last one also have an option of the menu to fix vampire. Never tried though..

THANKS A LOT great job:heart:!!!

I present to you my girl Freya:P

0c615a78361b.jpg

WOW!!! OMEH666's Freya is stunning. Has anyone been able to replicate that look? I've been trying for hours, but can't seem to get it right.

Plus what hair mod is that?

• 2 weeks later...

Lover girl race does not like working with elin race in MO. Keeps saying mod order is wrong.

Also does not work too well with racemenu looks strange.

Anticipating an update.

I am using the lovergirl race mod with racemenu 2.1.5 and upgradet to 2.5.1 yesterday both without any problems.

Cannot wait for an update of the race. Still using it since nearly forever x)

Lover girl race does not like working with elin race in MO. Keeps saying mod order is wrong.

Also does not work too well with racemenu looks strange.

Anticipating an update.

I am using the lovergirl race mod with racemenu 2.1.5 and upgradet to 2.5.1 yesterday both without any problems.

Cannot wait for an update of the race. Still using it since nearly forever x)

No issue running it in game, just elin race wants to be before lover race and lever race wants to be before elin race in MO priority.

Patiently waiting for update.

It seems like v1.0.5 if this race does not play nice with turndownxrace. Once installed it completely blocks the other race mods access to hairstyles. I think it may be using an old race controller script. 

I give up On beta 1.0.5. No matter what I did to the scripts it refuses to let my other races have pretty hair. I guess I'll have to look for another version to test with

Even 1.0 did not want to work with me and I hid all the conflicting scripts so I have no idea why it does this.

Hey guys,

I really love the Lovergirl race, it's my favorite race out there. However, every time I install the mod and switch my character to be a Lovergirl, the game is stuck in infinite load screens. I've a whole lot of mods installed (>50), but I narrowed it down to Lovergirl being the problem by uninstalling and re-installing mods. Is there any known incompatibility with Lovergirl?

I'd be grateful for any advice.

EDIT: I've gained some additional info on this. The "default" Lovergirl seems to work fine. However, when the body mesh is replaced by a CBBE body, then infinite loading screens and crashes result. @BSnake: any chance you will do a CBBE variant?

EDIT2: More info. By accident, I've spotted a skeleton_female.nif file in the lovergirl meshes. Replaced it by the one I'm using and it *seems* to work fine. Maybe my problems were a combination of BBP and HDT that were used in the CBBE body, but since the wrong skeleton was used, the crash occurred.

I really wanted to use this mod, and downloaded it and everything. But when I go to use it (It was like the only mod I had, besides pre requisite mods), and anytime I try to make a lovergirl or use the Silmeria mod, the textures never seem to load.  It doesn't just go for this, but also any kind of custom texture (hair, eyes, face, body, etc) I'd just see an invisible person with a floating mouth if they were naked.  

I'd be interested in the Lovergirl followers too! Could someone provide a link or re-upload them?

It is currently hidden by the author.

I really wanted to use this mod, and downloaded it and everything. But when I go to use it (It was like the only mod I had, besides pre requisite mods), and anytime I try to make a lovergirl or use the Silmeria mod, the textures never seem to load.  It doesn't just go for this, but also any kind of custom texture (hair, eyes, face, body, etc) I'd just see an invisible person with a floating mouth if they were naked.  

Then something went wrong with your installation. Seems for me like the meshes are missing.

There should be several files in your "skyrim\data\meshes\BSnake\Lovergirl Race" folder like "femalebody_1.nif" as example.

• 2 weeks later...