Lovergirls [Race + Followers]

Was this made compatible with ECE yet?

Not sure, but RaceMenu has the ECE morphs and is now autodetecting custom races, so you should get some milage out of that.

I did exactly that and it worked really well, just give it a shot it should work "out of the box" without much hassle.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

does anybody have a working version of this mod?

i tried nexus. but it's been hidden. and all the other places refer back to nexus.

be appricated :)

If Its Been Set To Hidden For Moderation Purposes Then As With Other Mods That Might Not Ever Bee Seen Again ......

This looks like what I've been searching for years... too bad it's hidden and most likely stopped.

Also, as a faithful ECE user, I doubt if I can use this wonderful race too... Race menu simply can't generate what I love (I tried), and ECE sliders plugin doesn't work with custom races either. What a bummer x2

Where, Jmathers?

NOTE ; READ & Follow the readme in the archive.

or u'll have problems.

the file is virus & malware free. *BUT scan it on your pc, as a Safety precaution*

Enjoy :)

YOU MUST have racemenu esp file in the load order before this mod. above racemenu esp should only be skyrim masters, patches, skse and skyUI, at most.

:EDIT :. Move the Lovergirl race.esp on a MUCH higher load priority then the

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp or you will get a buggy game.

i moved the ECE file to load order 37

while Lovergirl is 17, and warning's have disappeared.

The teenanger race if use is this mod ? ^_^  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12021/?

Where, Jmathers?

NOTE ; READ & Follow the readme in the archive.

or u'll have problems.

the file is virus & malware free. *BUT scan it on your pc, as a Safety precaution*

Enjoy :)

YOU MUST have racemenu esp file in the load order before this mod. above racemenu esp should only be skyrim masters, patches, skse and skyUI, at most.

:EDIT :. Move the Lovergirl race.esp on a MUCH higher load priority then the

EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp or you will get a buggy game.

i moved the ECE file to load order 37

while Lovergirl is 17, and warning's have disappeared.

Are you sure its a legit 1.0.5? 

From what I know, 1.0.2 is the last file he ever released before hiding it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, so I've tried the 1.0.5 Dawnguard version and the face works great, but I'm having trouble with the body. I've tried a variety of body mods, and even with the weight and breast sliders in RaceMenu set all the way to the left, I end up with C cups, when what I want is a lean, petite killer! If I create a different race, the body looks the way it should. Is this the default for this race, or have I done something wrong with the install?

EDIT: okay, so I did some research and it looks like all I have to do is replace the meshes and textures from whatever body mod I want to the Lover Girl folder. Sorry, didn't realize custom races were independent of the body mods.