More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot Version

11 hours ago, firebinder said:

I'm getting the same thing. Not sure when exactly. I did "beg a favor" shortly before I noticed it, and I got shocked for wearing armor about then as well. I can tell you that my "magickarate" is now -231.375 when it should be 3. 

It looks like this is tied to the shock effect for wearing armor.  It's a dual effect, penalizing Health and Magicka Rate.  I'm guessing that the latter was unintended.  The PC never recovers from the magicka rate penalty so it stays negative. 

Edit:  Different topic, the est_XDFF_DialogGetDomTopic dialog topic [Make this follower your XDFF Dom] is empty, possibly the cause of the problem of making a follower an XDFF Dom without using the MCM? 

MrEsturk, I read that you're not taking feature requests, but I'll throw these out in case they tickle your fancy:

An MCM setting for whipping duration.

For variety, a less than 100% chance that master will masturbate when pimping her slave, possibly based on arousal.

A random rule "Remember Your Place" for which the master will shock her slave from time to time because "A little pain is good for a slave to remember her place."

I got the "nympho master" rule running, but every time he invites a friend to join in, he is put in the victim position.  Don't know if thats something you can fix with how Sexlab is called, but I thought I'd mention it.

Also, don't know if its this mod or not (but this is the only change I've made recently), does this mod mess with factions at all?  Suddenly bandits aren't hostile to me, and if I try to talk to them they give one line comments as if they just observed a sexlab scene.  They are not resetting to being hostile.

Does anyone have issues with asking to have heavy bondage removed?  For example, trying to get an armbinder removed?  It gives you the option to have an additional rule added, but then doesn't seem to actually do anything when you say yes.  When you finally remove the armbinder via other means, it pops up a message saying the bargain was canceled as there was no heavy bondage to remove, so it seems like it's getting stuck trying to figure out how to remove it and only resolves itself when the item is removed, instead of actually being responsible for the removal.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It looks like this is tied to the shock effect for wearing armor.  It's a dual effect, penalizing Health and Magicka Rate.  I'm guessing that the latter was unintended.  The PC never recovers from the magicka rate penalty so it stays negative. 

Edit:  Different topic, the est_XDFF_DialogGetDomTopic dialog topic [Make this follower your XDFF Dom] is empty, possibly the cause of the problem of making a follower an XDFF Dom without using the MCM? 

I think I see the problem then (although my CK skills are limited at best). There is a magic effect called Est_xdff_NoArmorShock that fires when the "No armor" rule is violated. It appears to damage both health and magickarate. Under flags  "Recover" is not checked, but "FX Persist" is checked. But like I said, my skills here are limited. Perhaps someone with better knowledge could take a look? 

11 minutes ago, firebinder said:

I think I see the problem then (although my CK skills are limited at best). There is a magic effect called Est_xdff_NoArmorShock that fires when the "No armor" rule is violated. It appears to damage both health and magickarate. Under flags  "Recover" is not checked, but "FX Persist" is checked. But like I said, my skills here are limited. Perhaps someone with better knowledge could take a look? 

I tweaked the magic effect so hopefully it doesn't do this anymore. For now I recommend not using the "no armor" feature until the next update. The dispelall console command should get rid of the effect if your are currently stuck with it.

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Also, don't know if its this mod or not (but this is the only change I've made recently), does this mod mess with factions at all?  Suddenly bandits aren't hostile to me, and if I try to talk to them they give one line comments as if they just observed a sexlab scene.  They are not resetting to being hostile.

No this mod doesn't mess with any factions. It checks for the follower faction when recruiting a dom/sub but doesn't not alter those factions in any way. Doesn't touch the bandit faction.

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

How DD(armbinder,gag etc) rule work? I feel like they never ends :/  Also would like to see ankle chains rule.

The timer might be broken. I'm testing a replacement timer at the moment. If all goes well I'll be releasing an update tonight.

Alright added a new update:

- The magic debuff from the no light/heavy armor should no longer be permanent. Also nerfed the health damage since it was killing my mage outright :P

- Rewrote the timer for all my rules. Aside from the usual issues with XDFF's rule timer my random rules seemed to last permanently rather than releasing you after you served your time. NOTE: as a side effect of the new timer system if you're using an existing save all the non-vanilla random rules being currently enforced on you will shut down shortly after you load with version 0.9.3 installed. This is normal and once more rules start being imposed on you they will function as normal and intended.

- All the fixes from the 0.9.1 patch are added.

1 hour ago, Whizkid said:

will there be a bodyslide version of unp for harness and bunny suit?

The harness and bunny suit (which is just accessory parts) don't actually include a body in their mesh, so they shouldn't need a unp version. Just remember to check the zap box.

I love the new rules, especially Leather Slave and Pony Girl! I hope more will be added like that, for example Rubber Doll or Fuck Pet :)

Here's a thought: punishments for disobeying rules seem to be a bit too tame... Master just equips some restraints which are easy to remove...

Maybe more punishing restraint should be added with rule timer extension?

For example, gag rule - you can wear any gag you like, but if not obeying the rule - some extreme gag gets added, like Heavy Gag from DCL or High Security one.

Begging master for restraints - they always add only one. Maybe change it to random number, configurable in MCM?

And final observation: when gold game enabled, begging master for heavy bondage removal and tying up is not working - dialogue options disappear. After gold game being switched off to DCL - they reappear again. Is this by design?

I can not get rid of the Magic Damage. Even after i uninstalled XDFF and savecleaned i still have no mana reg. And i also had my collar still and my (ex)dom still had dialog options for XDFF. Anyone an idea how to remove the Mana reg bug ? "dispelallspells" did not helped. Really want this mod to work properly ;) regards

On 12/4/2018 at 12:45 PM, MrEsturk said:

Previously the "beg master" option would disappear if you quit the game and reloaded, forcing me to run a debug command everytime I booted up the game. So your dom and your fellow slave are secretly each carrying around a weightless basket the entire time that only serves as a dialog check qualifier :P

Unfortunately this is still happening on the latest release, I've also tried manually adding the MasterItem which didn't help. Dialogue would also disappear whenever I load a save.

I wonder if it's possible to run the debug command automatically whenever a save is loaded?

So I say once the mod is expandable, but not very long finished!
It is just not all right and the tasks of the master are partially not to fulfill.
As an example, I should wear a gag, which I can not create but because of the armbinder, etc.
I would also like to use weapons, my character is not a magician!

The beg master and ask master, etc., could also be written in a dialogue.
When I recruit a second companion, I get an error from devious devices.

The whipping scene I had so far only a single time, no idea what you should do or must?
besides,.. why should I hurt myself?!
Is not that the task of the master to punish me?

I have now replaced the harness in the meshes by another, because I had no other settings with caliente tools.
All in all.. very expandable!

46 minutes ago, Krynn said:

...I should wear a gag, which I can not create but because of the armbinder, etc.

MrEsturk stated in post #34 that you expected to equip devices yourself.  This gives you the freedom to decide which device you want.  If you're told to wear a gag, equipping any DD gag will satisfy the master.  But you've found a clear problem:  if you can't use your hands then you can't comply with a new rule to wear a device.  It seems like this might be solved if the mod would unequip (but not remove from inventory) any hand restraints (kittens, yoke, arm binder, etc.) whenever you're required to put on a new device, and allow a brief time period for the player to equip all required items.  A debug option to unequip hand bindings with a brief grace period might be helpful as well. 

I would also like to use weapons, my character is not a magician!

It's a sad aspect of devious devices in Skyrim that mages have an easier time.  Some players only play mage characters for that reason.  If you do not want to be that restricted, why not turn off the rules that keep you from using weapons?  Or, if you have a little ability with editing mods, reduce the duration of the rules that prevent you from fighting to an amount of time that you can tolerate.

The whipping scene I had so far only a single time, no idea what you should do or must?
besides,.. why should I hurt myself?!
Is not that the task of the master to punish me?

It depends on the slave's point of view.  The mod says the whipping is to "embrace being a masochist", and it rewards the PC with buffs.  Nothing unusual about that.  The Submissive Lola mod has a very similar option with asking to be spanked.  It would be interesting and offer more play style options though if the mod supported a choice to treat whipping as punishment (such as for rule violations, not something the PC asks for) with appropriate debuffs so that it really is a punishment. 

A very good mod which takes the XDFF idea about as far as it can.  I'm not too sure XDFF will be around for the long term as it is a little clunky.  It would be easy  and a sensible system for a one-rule-at-a-time setup, but without some way to check compatibility/consistency between rules applied simultaneously it just gets too complicated too quickly.  Would rules need priorities so in conflict the higher priority rule wins?  Certainly a rule compatibility checker would be a master-class logic problem as even the order in which rules are applied is important.

I had a good time playing the mod.  My character played through the whole Civil War with an XDFF Dom, and it was fun and a challenge. 

Thanks for making this.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

But you've found a clear problem:  if you can't use your hands then you can't comply with a new rule to wear a device.  It seems like this might be solved if the mod would unequip (but not remove from inventory) any hand restraints (kittens, yoke, arm binder, etc.) whenever you're required to put on a new device

You can equip other DDs while in an armbinder, just not normal equipment. I've had no problem putting a DD gag, gloves, etc on while wearing an armbinder.

3 hours ago, rjn said:

t would be easy  and a sensible system for a one-rule-at-a-time setup, but without some way to check compatibility/consistency between rules applied simultaneously it just gets too complicated too quickly.  Would rules need priorities so in conflict the higher priority rule wins?  Certainly a rule compatibility checker would be a master-class logic problem as even the order in which rules are applied is important.

The system has a way of preventing conflicting rules. Each rule has a list of rules that it is incompatible with. For example Pony Play and Black Leather are on each other's block list, thus one only one or the other will ever be in effect.

My character just finished a day as a pony girl. Good fun, but her dom was grabbing her for sex every few minutes. She really could do very little else (although admittedly there isn't much else you can do while in pony restraints). Is the sex supposed to be that frequent during the pony rule? I was thinking of doing the DCL shopping quest while in Pony gear, but she couldn't get her dom off her long enough to try.

Also how frequently is the slave supposed to offer herself for sex to the dom? At one point my character offered herself and had sex with her dom just before going to bed, slept six hours and on waking was almost immediately punished for not offering herself for sex. 

By the way MrEsturk, you've done something really good here. I just want to let you know how much I appreciate it! 

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:
4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

But you've found a clear problem:  if you can't use your hands then you can't comply with a new rule to wear a device.  It seems like this might be solved if the mod would unequip (but not remove from inventory) any hand restraints (kittens, yoke, arm binder, etc.) whenever you're required to put on a new device

You can equip other DDs while in an armbinder, just not normal equipment. I've had no problem putting a DD gag, gloves, etc on while wearing an armbinder.

I suspect that this problem is stemming from a rule in the Devious Framework that blocks you from putting on anything while your hands are bound.   I disabled all those blocking rules to prevent unnecessary punishments.  If you don't have Devious Framework installed, then I don't know whats doing it.

40 minutes ago, firebinder said:

Good fun, but her dom was grabbing her for sex every few minutes. She really could do very little else (although admittedly there isn't much else you can do while in pony restraints). Is the sex supposed to be that frequent during the pony rule? I was thinking of doing the DCL shopping quest while in Pony gear, but she couldn't get her dom off her long enough to try.

Also how frequently is the slave supposed to offer herself for sex to the dom?

You are supposed to offer yourself up every 6 hours. At the moment that rule doesn't seem to take sleep into account, but that's for Kimy to decide if she wants to tweak it or not. My best advice is to make sure the first thing you do after sleep is immediately offer yourself up, just to be safe.

The Pony Play sex is RNG based. Don't know if I set the chance too high or if you just got unlucky and your dom was being usually horny.

44 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

You are supposed to offer yourself up every 6 hours. At the moment that rule doesn't seem to take sleep into account, but that's for Kimy to decide if she wants to tweak it or not. My best advice is to make sure the first thing you do after sleep is immediately offer yourself up, just to be safe.

The Pony Play sex is RNG based. Don't know if I set the chance too high or if you just got unlucky and your dom was being usually horny.

Ah - thank you MrEsturk - you gave me exactly the hint I needed. I tracked down Kimy's offer sex rule in the DCL dcur_df_rule_offersexmaster script, and although my scripting skills are even more marginal than my CK skills I was able to alter the rule to be a bit more lenient (and allow slaves in my game to get a decent night's sleep). Either that or I've just set forces into motion that I cannot control, which could result in the destruction of life as we know it. In Tamriel anyway. 

On the pony play thing I think the problem might have been that my pony tail plug wasn't showing up properly. It was in the inventory and said it was equipped, but you couldn't see it in game, and I think my dom knew it wasn't there. I reinstalled DDx which fixed the problem - the ponytail plug was properly equipped and the dom seemed satisfied that the PC was wearing everything. I'll have to wait 'til the next time the rule comes up to see it that makes the dom less horny.

16 hours ago, Renfrya said:

Unfortunately this is still happening on the latest release, I've also tried manually adding the MasterItem which didn't help. Dialogue would also disappear whenever I load a save.

I wonder if it's possible to run the debug command automatically whenever a save is loaded?

Just to update, I've managed to fix my issue by doing two things: setting quest priority to 92 and adding in dummy stages to the quest.

If anyone is still experiencing the same issue, feel free to message me.

MrEsturk, I just wanted to thank you for this mod. I haven't had so much fun for a long time.

Yesterday I went to a bandit fort with my Mistress. No weapon, just playing a heal slut, but Mistress gets knocked down (with defeat, so follower won't get up until the end of the fight). I grab some armor from the nearby corpse, get a bow and try to deal with the enemy. Meanwhile drunk slut rule kicks in and my character is all dizzy and groggy. Somehow with a shaking vision I manage to finish off the bandits and revive the Mistress. What I get for her rescue? A punishment for wearing armor! That was so hot!

I think this mod has a great potential and hope that you will recover from traumatizing skyrim scripting experience someday and continue modding. Because you're good at it! SLUTS redux was a brilliant mod and now this. Just wanted to say thanks.