More XDFF rules for Deviously Cursed Loot Version

Yeah, looks like I forgot to add an automated called to the refresh_MenuLists function

To anyone experiencing that bug try checking "Reset All Menu Lists" from the debug menu as coffeink said. That should fix the Distance and Gold menus. I'll put up a fixed version soon.

27 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Also when I sleep on the next day the dom terminates the module when applying the first new rule. I installed your fix already which prolonged the termination to this point.

There seems to still be a serious timekeeping bug in the base XDFF system that causes the rules to all terminate at once. Not much I can do about from my end. I did add a debug fix for the submissive follower system for the upcoming bug fix update, since the glitch will terminate the rule set too. The debug just turns it back on.

52 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Well I am updating Cursed loot now to 7.2. Maybe that was the problem.

7.2 does fix one of the major sleep bugs. There is still at least 2 other bugs involving the rules glitching out due to a timer bug. My optional patch corrects one of them at the cost of disabling a feature (The rules are set not to have time passed while resting/waiting). But there is also at least one other bug that prematurely terminates all the rules at once.

19 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

There seem to be no new random rules showign up after 24h but thats because of your fix right ?

There a cap on how many rules can be randomly enacted at once (can be set in MCM). After that you have to serve your time on those rules before more will be enacted. The only expection are rules enacted on you by taking favors, which can go over the cap.

I have come across the odd instance of some of the dialogues no showing after a while ( Beg for favour and submisive follower ) but manage to get them back after reload of p[revious save..  I have read how much trouble the dialogue gave you in CK so can fully appreciate what you have got working and the fun it adds to the game.

I am sure all the little bugs and issues will get sorted in time. I for one would like to add my thanks for the addition of this mod and the work you are putting in to keep it working..  Cheers it is a great addition to my game..

19 minutes ago, steelmagpie said:

I have read how much trouble the dialogue gave you in CK so can fully appreciate what you have got working and the fun it adds to the game.

It got so bad I actually had to hack it in. When you recruit a dom/sub they are given an item hidden in their inventory that's used as an additional check for the dialog. Previously the "beg master" option would disappear if you quit the game and reloaded, forcing me to run a debug command everytime I booted up the game. So your dom and your fellow slave are secretly each carrying around a weightless basket the entire time that only serves as a dialog check qualifier :P

As I said in the mod description once I get a round of bug fixes uploaded I'm taking an extended break from modding Skyrim for a while. Creating this mod has been one of the most miserable coding experiences of my life. I never seen a game engine utterly refuse to work properly on such an extreme level. Which is saying something as I was one of the main programmers of the Mushroom Kingdom Fusion fangame. We pushed that game's engine (Game Maker circa 2009) well past its limits early on and just kept going.

9 hours ago, mangalo said:

I noticed twice (on two tries) that bondage mittens aren't equiped on my character when enslaved.  The collar works fine, but I get two pair of mittens in my inventory, then a notification "Why aren't you wearing mittens".  Am I the only one ?

You're expected to "voluntarily" put the mittens on yourself or face punishment. You can also choose to wear a different of mittens then the ones provided. Works the same for all the other "Forced Device" rules. For example if you get the gag rule any DD gag will qualify, so if you don't like panel gags and have a favorite ball or ring gag in your inventory you'd rather wear you can. The armbinder rule will accept yokes and other "heavy bondage" devices as well. So you have some freedom of choice on how you wish to tie yourself up to please your dom.

The DD rules are also setup to ensure you won't be punished for conflicting devices as much as possible. For example if you land the mitten rule and are currently locked in DD gloves the script will first try to remove the gloves and if it can't (quest related gloves for example) you will not be punished. Same deal with Pony Play and Black Leather, which actually will never punish you aside from just force re-equipping any missing gear if you broke out and aren't wearing a conflicting device.

Zaz gear isn't counted however. Just Devious Devices.

19 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Should it cause any problems to install this mid-game? Or is a new start recommended?

As long as you haven't already enslaved yourself via DCL's XDFF dom system you should be good. If you have been enslaved already I recommend freeing yourself using the debug command in my MCM first.

1 hour ago, MrEsturk said:

Previously the "beg master" option would disappear if you quit the game and reloaded, forcing me to run a debug command everytime I booted up the game. So your dom and your fellow slave are secretly each carrying around a weightless basket the entire time that only serves as a dialog check qualifier :P

lost dialogues on reload myself now..  how does the debug command work or is there a way to add the "basket" back to them

The "Reset All Menu Lists"  fix did work for me, so it looks like I'm good now.

A few questions -

) Is there any way to tell what rules have been imposed, or does your character just have to be an attentive slave and remember them? Which is a bit of a problem for her given that she has to rely on my somewhat faulty memory.

) How long do rules stay in effect?

) Also is there any way to prematurely end a rule, perhaps through the console? I mean short of using the debug to terminate xdff slavery.

Alright, uploaded a small patch that does the following things (no clean save required):

- The Distance and Gold menu options not displaying right has been fixed. Those who were already using version 0.9.0 will still need to run "Reset All Menu Lists" from the debug menu once to fix the glitch.

- Added a debug to the submissive follower menu options in case their rule script glitches out. It only appears if the rule has glitched, so run it if you see it.

- Added a new option to the debug menu that will shut down all active random rules. Useful if a random rule malfunctions/becomes unbearable and you want to shut it off without fully shutting down the XDFF quest.

16 minutes ago, firebinder said:

Is there any way to tell what rules have been imposed, or does your character just have to be an attentive slave and remember them? Which is a bit of a problem for her given that she has to rely on my somewhat faulty memory.

You get a pop-up message when one has been enacted on you.

How long do rules stay in effect?

Depends on the rule, most also have a random range on how long they can last. More punishing rules like the armbinder rule only last between 0.5 and 1 day while lighter rules can last up to 5 days.

Also is there any way to prematurely end a rule, perhaps through the console? I mean short of using the debug to terminate xdff slavery.

I've added a new debug option for that. It still shuts down all the random rules at once, but it doesn't fully shutdown the XDFF system so you don't have to start completely over unlike the terminate command.

54 minutes ago, MrEsturk said:

As long as you haven't already enslaved yourself via DCL's XDFF dom system you should be good. If you have been enslaved already I recommend freeing yourself using the debug command in my MCM first.

Thanks! I'm determined to stick with the new game I've just started since I have a very bad habit of abandoning old saves to add new mods. I'd like to complete a game of Skyrim for once. If you release new versions of this mod, will it require a new game if I have an earlier version installed, or can it be updated from the old version? How many updates do you think you will add before you consider it sufficiently complete for DCL 7.2 for this mod in the future? I can branch out some saves to play this mod seperately from my main playthrough, but I'd like to consider carefully before adding it to my main playthrough. Sorry, I know these are somewhat unreasonable questions to expect you to be able to answer, but it'd be super helpful if I could know in order to avoid my curse of abandoning doomed characters. So I guess I'll take a chance and ask just in case you actually can provide an answer.

I ran into a couple of weird things... First, my magicka stopped regenerating. Don't have a disease, not a vampire, don't know what's going on.

Second the favors menu stopped showing up completely. And whipping was never an option even though Zaz is installed. Please help!

2 hours ago, bubba999 said:

I ran into a couple of weird things... First, my magicka stopped regenerating. Don't have a disease, not a vampire, don't know what's going on.

Second the favors menu stopped showing up completely. And whipping was never an option even though Zaz is installed. Please help!

I'm getting the same thing. Not sure when exactly. I did "beg a favor" shortly before I noticed it, and I got shocked for wearing armor about then as well. I can tell you that my "magickarate" is now -231.375 when it should be 3.  To be fair, I am running SD+ as well, which has been known to do things like this while in a collar from it's enslavement, but I'm not currently wearing a collar obtained from that mod. I suppose I could just modav magickarate back to where it should be, but I'm reluctant to do that unless I'm certain that the effect is an error/glitch/bug.

33 minutes ago, firebinder said:

I'm getting the same thing. Not sure when exactly. I did "beg a favor" shortly before I noticed it, and I got shocked for wearing armor about then as well. I can tell you that my "magickarate" is now -231.375 when it should be 3.  To be fair, I am running SD+ as well, which has been known to do things like this while in a collar from it's enslavement, but I'm not currently wearing a collar obtained from that mod. I suppose I could just modav magickarate back to where it should be, but I'm reluctant to do that unless I'm certain that the effect is an error/glitch/bug.

Same problem with Magic reg, but no SD+ installed ^^

Some bugs that happens to me. Heavy shakles wont work together with the slavecollar. As it seams to be a custom item, maybe the slot requirement of the shakles for collarslot can be removed. (done that for the normal DD item once)

Not sure if it is intended, but after sleeping i get many messages about rules being ended. If its intended i think its not really needed, as it seems all rules are taken away.

After that it says XDFF is initialising (again?) and new rule(s) are imposed, like it did on first start (the rules initialization happened even just out from nowhere in the wilds once ore twice).

A more personal request, if its possible to have all the custom steel items (cuffs, bra etc) in that nice DCL high security brushed steel. Right now its mixed and only collar and chastity belt.

Bra and cuffs are silver.

Thou the mod is very cool and gives much fun! Thx for it and keep up your great work. regards

Edit: You cant equip "dresses" like required by Dom when your hands are tied. Removing heavy restrains via the "beg for a favour" dialog not really works (for me)

dialog is ok thou, but restrain is not removed.

Edit: After not recognizingthe heavy shakles as heavy restrains and not removing (due beg or sleep), i used DCL "Free me" to get rid of items.

(XDFF)Hobblerubberdress and (XDFF)Heavy shakles where removed, but (XDFF)Chastity belt and bra wont get removed ! No idea how i can remove them now :(

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Enslavement by Leon in the end of Leon quest works perfectly but i cant get enslavement by custom followers :( any idea how to fix it ? 

As far as i understood, right now you can only be enslaved by "regular" followers (housecarls and any follower you can hire). I did by focusing Lydia and make her Dom via the debug page in the XDFF MCM.

10 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

As far as i understood, right now you can only be enslaved by "regular" followers (housecarls and any follower you can hire). I did by focusing Lydia and make her Dom via the debug page in the XDFF MCM.

I use followers from the beautiful bandits mod for both domme and sub slave. Only issues I have are intializing via debug mode needed and "beg" and "Sub" dialogue stopping and not restarting (using all the debugs still no comments,,  They were there then they stopped on game relaunch after a break. The sub debug shows and trigers the dialogue box saying about 12hours thing but no dialogue in Followers.) ..

sorry I do not quite understand how that should work.
I am tied up with a armbinder and harness, now I am to wear a catsuite, but my companion does not release me.

Unfortunately, I can not properly adapt the harness to unp petite under caliente tools.

Edit: oh so you can put on a mini dress, that's clear!

then she says, I do not have to wear the slave boots anymore, but do not remove them.
then she says, I no longer have to wear the hobble dress, remove it and in the next minute I get a tighter dress because I do not wear any? :classic_blink: