2 hours ago, IceTree5 said:

@Sladesamm Thank you for your detailed feedback! I know exactly what's causing the effect you are seeing. For the old version of the mod I transfered weights from the DOAXVV clean body to the BP breast model which wasn't always a great match and resulted in the indents you described.

For this version I mixed the weights from the original (DOA5LR) BP models with the new breast models I made, which was a much better match and got rid of the indents. However, these weights also restrict the movement of the breasts somewhat:

Spoiler

BP_weights.png.0c22ff9c329fb521b459d8604f937dcc.png

On the one hand I wanted to stay true to the Beach Paradise mod, but on the other hand I understand that these games use different (soft)engines and what looks nice in one game might not look as nice in the other. I'll certainly play around with the weights some more and see if I can 'free them up' again.

I'm glad I did the beta release at this point so I don't have to do double work for the marie and honoka models.

The new behavior definitely feels more like the DOA5LR BP physics which I'm not a fan of personally. They feel too floaty or airy as I've mentioned. Even on NATURAL setting they don't have a good sense of weight. DOAXVV is definitely an upgrade in that regard and that might be where the problem stems from. Almost immediately I thought, these new boobs move like DOA5LR BP does.

If I'm reading the heat-map correctly, it looks like the breasts have been drastically reduced weight-wise. Is that correct? I'm guessing that the newly created red area between the breasts are what's causing them to separate?

As a sidenote, the boob separation difference is definitely more pronounced on the Lei Fang set as they are smaller compared to the bigger girls like Ayane, or Momiji. On the bigger sets, they come together more easily in the same tested scenarios, but even then, they behaved better in the old version when compared apples to apple.

You may have some stitching problems as well. I noticed on Lei Fang w/ Momiji's boobs that there is a black spot on the side (where the boob meets the ribcage just down from the armpit) when doing push-ups. I didn't check every combination, but that was one instance I found.

For me personally, I didn't have a problem with the old weights, but the indents were definitely an issue. So knowing that fixing the indents involves changing the weights and therefore causes a chain reaction of events like this gives me better appreciation for the work that goes on behind the scenes. Thanks for the insight and work going into this.

こんにちは。

さゆりで2~9を選択すると、怖くなります(;^ω^)

なお、ほのかとルナでは発生しません。

Hello.

If I choose 2-9 in Sayuri, it will be like this.

It does not occur in Honoka and Luna.

スクリーンショット (19).png

On 10/19/2020 at 7:38 PM, JoeMesh said:

@arse I'm sorry that mopack generator is way over my head. Is there an updated ini file that will get this working?

This is for beta 0.9 version
I tweaked the brightness/contrast a little and the seam is much less obvious now
1239279589_DOAX_VV2020-10-2013-32-33.thumb.jpg.3a3e5a9533ff3f87effe00af37ad920c.jpg

The Full nude tan problems were related to a CC bug which has now been patched, so update CC if you haven't already
bpnew.7z

On 10/21/2020 at 4:08 AM, funtcase said:

run the update bat (run as administrator) in the main CC folder, If that doesn't help i'll upload my entire BP boobs folder .

I got it to work using that but couple of issues.    The chest seam is pretty bad on mine, not sure why, it doesnt look close to yours.  Im using Hi-Metal hairless texture  btw.

53 minutes ago, JToney3449 said:

I got it to work using that but couple of issues.    The chest seam is pretty bad on mine, not sure why, it doesnt look close to yours.  Im using Hi-Metal hairless texture  btw.

try these files. Deleting the old stuff now as a preventative measure
bpnew.7z

As before, any errors, run the update.bat as admin, then F10 to reload 3dmigoto in game

On 10/20/2020 at 3:47 AM, funtcase said:

This is for beta 0.9 version
I tweaked the brightness/contrast a little and the seam is much less obvious now
1239279589_DOAX_VV2020-10-2013-32-33.thumb.jpg.3a3e5a9533ff3f87effe00af37ad920c.jpg

The Full nude tan problems were related to a CC bug which has now been patched, so update CC if you haven't already
bpnew.7z

Where Can I download the BP 0.9 version? As its 0.8 in this post 

Hello all!

First of, thanks for your work, this mod looks really amazing.

I have been many hours trying to put the mods to work but I'm having troubles with this one. I already added HI-METAL's textures and such, and have been able to use other mods with CostumeCustomizer, but I must be missing something here, because I cant make the nipples show correctly.

Any help, please?

imagen.png.29993e8259259ab22637f8323fd475bc.png

imagen.png.b425192746ff1e1e8d4a10bcbc818648.png

imagen.png

i just installed the newest version of Costume Customizer, but when i try to use BP v 0.8 or 0.9, i cannot switch between different sets unless i use the ini files from v.0.7, but it the old ini config files do not appear to allow the extra new options (i.e. Marie with Ayane boobs).