1 hour ago, hotNess16 said:

I do have a nipple skin mod attached to the skin folder. Maybe the skin comes with the pubic hair shown in my screenshot. 

Sorry to bother you again but after installing Intel texture works I was able to open the hi-metal's v4 .dds texture and I can confirm that there is not that pubic hair. Do you remember the name of the other skin texture that you are using and/or  maybe where to find it? Thanks.

3 hours ago, Perry_p said:

Sorry to bother you again but after installing Intel texture works I was able to open the hi-metal's v4 .dds texture and I can confirm that there is not that pubic hair. Do you remember the name of the other skin texture that you are using and/or  maybe where to find it? Thanks.

Here are my BP boobs textures that matches Jenovation's 4k skins that you can find here. I made them because the original BP boobs textures don't match with these beautiful 4K skins, there is a very visible seam on the torso.

Extract them in the Skins textures folder of the folder where the BP boobs mod is install inside your Costumer Customizer mod folder.

Example : "Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\01\Skin Textures" if BP boobs is installed in 01 folder. It works only with BP boobs 0.9.

The new textures are only for these girls :

Momiji

Kasumi

Kokoro

Ayane

Helena

Nyotengu

Kanna

Marie Rose

Hitomi

Fiona

Leifang

Nagisa

I haven't made textures for Honoka and Luna because I don't like the BP boobs model for them. And obviously others girls missing are those missing Jenovation's skins. My textures are not pixel perfect, but good enough for me. Don't pay attention to Momiji's pubic hair on this pic, it's my personnal skin based on Jenovation's. If you want to go back to the original textures, just reinstall BP boobs in the same folder, that will overwrite my textures.

BP.jpg

BP Boobs Jenovation Skin Textures 0.1.rar

2 hours ago, buckethead5613 said:

Here are my BP boobs textures that matches Jenovation's 4k skins that you can find here. I made them because the original BP boobs textures don't match with these beautiful 4K skins, there is a very visible seam on the torso.

Extract them in the Skins textures folder of the folder where the BP boobs mod is install inside your Costumer Customizer mod folder.

Example : "Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\01\Skin Textures" if BP boobs is installed in 01 folder. It works only with BP boobs 0.9.

Momiji

Kasumi

Kokoro

Ayane

Helena

Nyotengu

Kanna

Marie Rose

Hitomi

Fiona

Leifang

Nagisa

I haven't made textures for Honoka and Luna because I don't like the BP boobs model for them. And obviously others girls missing are those missing Jenovation's skins. My textures are not pixel perfect, but good enough for me. Don't pay attention to Momiji's pubic hair on this pic, it's my personnal skin based on Jenovation's. If you want to go back to the original textures, just reinstall BP boobs in the same folder, that will overwrite my textures.

BP.jpg

BP Boobs Jenovation Skin Textures 0.1.rar 71.12 MB · 16 downloads

Today is avery productive day for my Doaxvv girls, thank you very much for sharing your work!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 10:58 PM, naroho11 said:

i have question... I put the BP file and Skin textures in the 20 folder and there are no error and there is no response when I press the button key (1,2,3...) and basic Boops too... i use himetal V4skin!

image.png.92af0da3b7b17084b3bb76687967bc58.png

use bp boob 0.9

On 5/11/2021 at 11:07 PM, buckethead5613 said:

Momiji

Kasumi

Kokoro

Ayane

Helena

Nyotengu

Kanna

Marie Rose

Hitomi

Fiona

Leifang

Nagisa

BP.jpg

BP Boobs Jenovation Skin Textures 0.1.rar 71.12 MB · 105 downloads

nice sharing..any plan update for other girl or 4K skin?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

私は日本人でGoogle翻訳を使っています。
あやねやかすみのBPBoobsをほのかやエリーゼに適用したい。エリーゼのおっぱいが中くらいのタイプだったらよかったのに!

I am Japanese and use Google Translate.
I want to apply Ayane and Kasumi's BP Boobs to Honoka and Elise. I wish Elise's boobs were medium type!

5 hours ago, TwinsNieR said:

Nanami's face has something wrong.

Please give me advice.

スクリーンショット (132).png

Id update your custom costume originizer  using the update .bat. That usually fixes issues for me.  Nanami is working fine for me on .9 with full updated CCO.

Edited by JToney3449
  • 1 month later...