On 2/28/2019 at 5:40 AM, KuroKaze78 said:

@Analairstrike - The contents of the BP_Boobs pack are supposed to be extracted and placed inside one of the folders named 01-24. It looks like you extracted it into the root of CostumeCustomizer which overwrote the framework portion of the mod with the mod-pack. you'll need to delete the entire CostumeCustomizer folder, re-deploy the framework mod, then pick one of the folders 01-24 (that you didn't use for a different mod-pack), and extract BP Boobs.zip inside that folder and let it replace the files when/if asked.

Thanks, I'll try that this evening.

If you have installed Costume Customizer correctly, you should have folders 01-24 in DOAX-VenusVacation\Mods\Costumes\CostumeCustomizer\

The contents of BP Boobs should be in one of those numbered folders like this:

install_preview.png.0438910bd02a4530703d8db4beb6fcaa.png

If it asks you to overwrite Common.ini, Honoka.ini and Marie.ini say yes.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: Changing to Hi-Metal's regular skin worked, seems like it doesnt play nice with the hi-res version. so fixed! yay!

Thanks for the great mod! Everything is running fine apart from Kasumi/Misaki. For some reason I cant get the bottom part to work out on these girls. Any idea what might be causing this?

DOAX-VenusVacation_190319_225957.jpg

Is it normal that the boobs are being shared across girls? For example, I selected #3 for Hitomi, and then when I was able to do Misaki I selected #1 for her. That's when I noticed that the selection I make applies to Hitomi and vice versa. Is the BP boob a universal setting or can I lock in a setting for each girl?

51 minutes ago, Sladesamm said:

Is it normal that the boobs are being shared across girls? For example, I selected #3 for Hitomi, and then when I was able to do Misaki I selected #1 for her. That's when I noticed that the selection I make applies to Hitomi and vice versa. Is the BP boob a universal setting or can I lock in a setting for each girl?

Thats because they all share body types, there is Honoka/Luna, Marie, and Common applies to all other girls.  This is how the base game works nothing modders can do about it atm.

8 hours ago, JToney3449 said:

Thats because they all share body types, there is Honoka/Luna, Marie, and Common applies to all other girls.  This is how the base game works nothing modders can do about it atm.

Thanks for the clarification. This is my first mod since starting the Steam version and hadn't realized this was a limitation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The pubes shown by HI-METAL above are from their skin textures which are not included in this mod. I'm planning to add a new groin for the next update, but I've been very busy with life stuff and will continue to be busy for a couple more weeks.

• 5 weeks later...

I just updated the mod to include new groin models! This took way longer than I expected but I'm quite pleased with the result.

DOAX-VenusVacation_190601_102936.jpg.6faab0b5b85450c3507ca25bb522e3d4.jpg

Before I start working on adding more breast options for the girls, I want to focus on expanding the outfit catalogue for Costume Customizer as I think that's when the modding framework will really show it's potential. These outfits will NOT include event SSRs or other outfits that players pay (a lot of) money for.

I've also made some progress on porting these pubic hair patterns from HoneySelect. I'll release this as a seperate mod, because every pattern will need its own mod folder and the 12 mod options will be used to select the appropriate hair colour.